Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 2884, farside22 wrote:
In post 1869, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 1837, Birds and the Boys wrote:Votato and April, remember to target Mastina. You both agreed to this earlier in the game. I do not want to hear anything that you both didn't target the same person.
Assuming that they did indeed to that.

We should have a confirmation on votato/April's roles. Moreover, unless there is another janitor/vig combo that shot Bingle, I'm going to assume that is the mafia NK which means mafia has ways of using janitor powers.

I'm basing this off the drowned flavor text most likely being too focused to be something like a mafia night kill. Makes more sense for an aquatic animal actions.
In post 1871, HoldenGolden wrote:Also, if anybody can confirmed PPs role, that would be nice.

Pedit: yeah I highly doubt vig targeted bingle
In post 2188, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 1976, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1974, Birds and the Boys wrote:
In post 1973, April Ludgate wrote:“Flips:

Flips may include kill flavor. While this may suggest the role behind the kill,
some killing roles
may be able to obscure or change their flavor. “

Also, this is in the Krazy ruleset, so anyone hanging onto that as a reasoning is scum or surface level.
Votato's role is a killing role that does not have this power, though

Why does he have to be the one to have changed it?

I saw what I saw. And there’s fucking proof with the Bingle shot.

Mafia has ONE fucking shot based on that message, right? 1 janitor shot?

Bingle was janitored.

If nobody claims to have janitored Bingle, then it is confirmed Votato did so to him.

That was ALSO not his fucking kill flavor. This proves something is happening with it
Ah fuck it, ill just state it since my baiting to draw anybody out to claim the missing KP didn't work (not that I thought it would)

I am the missing KP on the Bingle Kill Train. My Flavor for my KP is "Shot". That's why I knew day 2 that Bingle had to be targeted by a janitor/KP combo since like I stated it wouldn't make sense for a random Janitor to come along and just so happen to select the same person I targeted.

Okay so I checked Holden's Iso and not once do I see that he thought Bingle was scummy but claims to have shot at him.

I'm going to go with Holden/Chemist as my final answer to scum

VOTE: Chemist

Again just in case, keep an eye on what Chemist role does flip. I half wonder if ML is scum (godfather possiblity). If there is nothing about Chemist able to send a message to a player, lynch ML.
Although Farside is dead, I felt it would be nice to answer this.

Bingle died due to losing at Simon flash.

On the off chance that Votato and April was telling the truth and I was wrong about assuming a rb (which pat pat, i got it right) I assume it wasnt a good idea to mess with their plan, so I just made a list upon rereading day 1 which was bingle/clavin/conspire.

Bingle was blue
Clavin was yellow
Conspire was red
And no shot was green

I played until I got a color wrong and whatever that color was, i shot there.

And that's why bingle got killed. He fucking made me lose simon flash.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

Me dunn and Clover are in the neighborhood scum PT. I do not think that Dunn is scum based on reading it.

I have to double check, but birds made the Parity cop claim there before coming clean in thread, which would mean that scum!Dunn could of silence them prior to them reveling the results of said claim. Scum!dunn would of also been able to recite a fake result list if he wanted as well, but choose to let the info go to the town.

Like I said, I need to check it again, but if it checks out, then I doubt dunn is scum.

Clovers full flavor is black backed kingfisher btw. Mine, as a reminder, is Donkey sheriff (my pfp)
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

what
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2928, HoldenGolden wrote:Scum!dunn would of also been able to recite a fake result list if he wanted as well, but choose to let the info go to the town.
Wouldn't this have outed someone in the neighborhood as scum? What day did Birds claim that?
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

Diet / Feeding
Like other kingfisher species, the Oriental Dwarf Kingfisher hunts from a perch. However, instead of fish (the typical diet of the kingfisher), it mainly feeds on insects, as well as small lizards or frogs, if the opportunity arises. Before eating lizards or frogs, it kills them by holding them in the beak and continually hitting them against a stone or tree stump.

Kingfishers are highly territorial birds. They will locate a prime area based on food sources, desirable perching trees and safe roosting sites. Like most birds, they will search for their food in the mornings and evenings. If the weather is cooler, they will also hunt for food during mid-day.

Cleanliness is important to Kingfishers; they will dive into the water to bathe, then fly to a perch to preen and dry their feathers in the sunlight. Some will even clean their heads using their wings. They will utilize a branch to clean their impressive bills, keeping them in excellent condition by scraping them back and forth.
(The black backed kingfisher is also known as the oriental dwarf kingfisher)

Assuming the flavour claim to be correct, clover would be clear from drowning.

The neighbor pt soft confirms that dunn is an elephant.

So either someone is lying about flavor (clover/April), or miss lynch is an animal capable of drowning
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 2930, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 2928, HoldenGolden wrote:Scum!dunn would of also been able to recite a fake result list if he wanted as well, but choose to let the info go to the town.
Wouldn't this have outed someone in the neighborhood as scum? What day did Birds claim that?
Let me check
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 2503, Birds and the Boys wrote:mastina = chemist

mastina =/= miss lynch

april = scum

makes sense for the weird miller claim after everything.
Scratch it. It was made around when this was posted.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

Wait no,

In one of birds early posts in the PT he says that mastina and chemist alignments are equal, which I feel would be pretty clear to anyone in the thread that bird could be invest. This came out I believe on the day phase prior to the quoted post above.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Yeah, i think scum is confirmed in your hood, which just means we don’t have to worry about Miss godfather being an issue. Farside stated Birds was one of the two people she bus drove, which means Birds was roleblocked, then it got directed back at Dunnstral, which is why Chemist didn’t get put in your neighborhood.

This means Possible ScumDunn roleblocked himself, hilarious.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So you guys think my role is:

Neighborize someone every night
Change someone elses kill flavor to drowning
Roleblock farside on night 2
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

you guys wanna lynch me today, and fight amongst yourselves in 3p lylo. I'm going to pick wrong in final 3. I feel like all of you guys make sense having tried to pocket me this game.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2935, April Ludgate wrote:Yeah, i think scum is confirmed in your hood, which just means we don’t have to worry about Miss godfather being an issue. Farside stated Birds was one of the two people she bus drove, which means Birds was roleblocked, then it got directed back at Dunnstral, which is why Chemist didn’t get put in your neighborhood.

But the kill flavor was drowned. If you believe that that is an active ability, it would have dropped off there if it is as you say
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2936, Dunnstral wrote:So you guys think my role is:

Then it's just Clover because you can say something similar about Holden to you.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 2935, April Ludgate wrote:Yeah, i think scum is confirmed in your hood, which just means we don’t have to worry about Miss godfather being an issue. Farside stated Birds was one of the two people she bus drove, which means Birds was roleblocked, then it got directed back at Dunnstral, which is why Chemist didn’t get put in your neighborhood.

The thing is that the neighborhood PT by design confirms his flavor as a elephant. So either he has to have a way to change it, or he cant be scum.

(Side note, that would be a cool role idea. Neighborizer that gains killing flavor based on who they neighborize. Call it the curator or something)

Would a neighborhood paraphrase recap post be helpful? I doubt us three gains much from discussing in there now since we all are the primary suspects.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

@Dunn - I don't know. I'm in the worst spot in this game.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And on top of this I'd have to be able to fake my neighborhood flavor as well
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2940, HoldenGolden wrote:

The thing is that the neighborhood PT by design confirms his flavor as a elephant. So either he has to have a way to change it, or he cant be scum.

(Side note, that would be a cool role idea. Neighborizer that gains killing flavor based on who they neighborize. Call it the curator or something)

Would a neighborhood paraphrase recap post be helpful? I doubt us three gains much from discussing in there now since we all are the primary suspects.
Unless he got to name it or something like that. Or maybe he is an elephant who gets to choose kill flavor.

I'm probably going Clover today because there are more reasons for TownDunn/TownHolden than there are TownClover.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 2937, April Ludgate wrote:you guys wanna lynch me today, and fight amongst yourselves in 3p lylo. I'm going to pick wrong in final 3. I feel like all of you guys make sense having tried to pocket me this game.
Why would that be better than taking the chance in lylo?

We lynch one of me/dunn/clover today
Miss lynch or you dies.
If miss lynch dies, we have a pretty confirmed town role entering lylo.
If you die, same thing
If neither of you die, one of the suspects in our prime pool is killed and narrows down into either one of yall being scum or a WIFOM play.

Considering miss lynch's own admittance to thinking she would be auto lynched, I would say either way neither of the more likely to be townies are any better to go into miss lynch and I think it's best to remove one of us (me dunn clover) today
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2942, Dunnstral wrote:

And on top of this I'd have to be able to fake my neighborhood flavor as well
yeah, you're right, but you have to see where I'm coming from too. Clover, if scum, has been specifically saying directly to me why I shouldn't scum read him.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

It wasn't possible for me to do that; what happened was birds claimed it the same day they claimed the day 4 suicidal thing in thread, but they claimed it to me ahead of time
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2944, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 2937, April Ludgate wrote:you guys wanna lynch me today, and fight amongst yourselves in 3p lylo. I'm going to pick wrong in final 3. I feel like all of you guys make sense having tried to pocket me this game.

Miss lynch or you dies.
If you die, same thing
If neither of you die, one of the suspects in our prime pool is killed and narrows down into either one of yall being scum or a WIFOM play.

Considering miss lynch's own admittance to thinking she would be auto lynched, I would say either way neither of the more likely to be townies are any better to go into miss lynch and I think it's best to remove one of us (me dunn clover) today
I'm being sardonic.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 2946, Dunnstral wrote:
It wasn't possible for me to do that; what happened was birds claimed it the same day they claimed the day 4 suicidal thing in thread, but they claimed it to me ahead of time
According to the post by birds made early in is iso in the PT, he said chemist = mastina which lined up to the start of day 3. I can quote that post dunn in our PT if you need to see what I'm referring too.

...which is why I believe you are town since it was a odd night and farside couldnt bus + why not just kill bird prior to the day phase where he telegraphed habeas going to reveal to town a confirm townie?
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 2947, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 2944, HoldenGolden wrote:

Miss lynch or you dies.
If you die, same thing

I'm being sardonic.
Bless you

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”