MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:46 am

Post by MariaR »

The Quiz Team has been rejected! A new one must be now be made. It cannot be the same team as the first one.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Starbuck »

If everyone's cool, Imma keep holding the chain until this gets sorted.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:53 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2248, Starbuck wrote:beeboy, did you have anything for me in regards to my response to you in 2222?

Sorry I wanted to sleep on it before I replied and it slipped my mind, thank you for reminding me. I support PB getting the chain, I support Dunnstral slightly less because he running his initial town cred relatively thin even if he hasn't done anything particularly scummy. My rough town pool is below in the spoiler I put you in it because I don't think Titus flipping town would have any bearing on how I'd feel about your posts. I don't think I can town case Spring beyond what I've done and I am not too worried, I think someone will let her live regardless anyway so I don't feel the need to persuade you to do that.

Regarding the other name inside that box TSE involves handing the chain to Midway which is why I am trying to look for the Midway town world because it makes my entire objective of securing my town reads a lot easier. Midway hasn't made up for his day 1 yet and I want to give him the chance to do it but I think the bottom 2 is going to be TSE and Midway so that isn't going to happen. He is on my list but like I previously stated I prefer NDMath and Titus.

Spoiler:
Raya36
unwnd
starbuck
springlullaby
TrueSoulEnergy

NDMath > Titus > Midway is still my scum pool atm and you don't want to target any of them which is the main thing I want, I can't make everyone see eye to eye with all my reads, that's just part of the game.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:55 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2249, Raya36 wrote:Chess?
I meant NDMath was thinking of someone else... Not letting that impact my read I just keep thinking of a person who shared the avatar I played 1 game with.
In post 2251, Starbuck wrote:If everyone's cool, Imma keep holding the chain until this gets sorted.
That's fine.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1963, MariaR wrote:unwnd, NDmath, Pink Ball, TrueSoulEnergy
Why not do a team full of people already chained? This way we can focus on the lynch rather than chain protections. I trust most everyone chained. Even if I didn't, I feel rejections are inherently proscum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:16 am

Post by midwaybear »

Lets just decide the team after we pass the chain. I’m not entirely comfortable with far side and raya.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2255, midwaybear wrote:Lets just decide the team after we pass the chain. I’m not entirely comfortable with far side and raya.
Why wouldn't you want them to expose themselves as scum though?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:24 am

Post by midwaybear »

First of all, what if the reward is another op role. I don’t want scum getting another JOAT or something similarly powerful. Also, they might pull the “tampering” card, and then we would have to invalidate the night’s result. That’s why I think we should go completely outside of last nights pool. If scum tampered last night, they likely cannot tamper this night. But I doubt scum didn’t tamper last night.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:38 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2256, Titus wrote:
In post 2255, midwaybear wrote:Lets just decide the team after we pass the chain. I’m not entirely comfortable with far side and raya.
Only way we can expose scum is specifically by running back the old group.
Which I guess is farside and raya assuming unwnd and the 4th are town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2258, beeboy wrote:
I thought you believed scum had something to mess with the quiz?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:59 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2259, farside22 wrote:I thought you believed scum had something to mess with the quiz?
What Spring, Raya and I were going over towards the start of the day was scum had a 1-shot Tamper in order to prevent town from chain getting successful groups. By having more then 1 tamper it becomes stacked against town since 2 guaranteed failures combined with the low odds of getting an all town group makes the mechanic too scum sided.

By running it back if it fails we know the group has scum because they shouldn't have 2 tampers.
Or the group succeeds, we gain the power role + random conf town (the one who gains the PR).
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2251, Starbuck wrote:If everyone's cool, Imma keep holding the chain until this gets sorted.
We have plenty of time. This is a good idea
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2260, beeboy wrote:
In post 2259, farside22 wrote:I thought you believed scum had something to mess with the quiz?
What Spring, Raya and I were going over towards the start of the day was scum had a 1-shot Tamper in order to prevent town from chain getting successful groups. By having more then 1 tamper it becomes stacked against town since 2 guaranteed failures combined with the low odds of getting an all town group makes the mechanic too scum sided.

By running it back if it fails we know the group has scum because they shouldn't have 2 tampers.
Or the group succeeds, we gain the power role + random conf town (the one who gains the PR).
Or scum was in the 1st group. Which is why i think spring is scum still.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2258, beeboy wrote:
Then consider me down for a repeat of the first wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:50 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2262, farside22 wrote:Or scum was in the 1st group. Which is why i think spring is scum still.
We only need to select 3 people given the group is smaller and we have unwnd now.
I am just letting unwnd choose what he thinks is best tbh.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by unwnd »

OK. It's time to consolidate my thoughts. The quiz being denied is not shocking to me. I am somewhat glad it did not go through because I mostly put in players I (mostly) distrust. Why do that you may ask? Because for one I have the ability to be wrong. NDMath didn't seem too shocked by any going on. He pretty much has no pulse. Pink Ball also seems very resigned to the thread right now, then you have TSE who is tooting his own horn at all times. If you had to give a name to our quiz team you could probably give it like The Outcasts. Players outside the realm of influence. Maybe smell a bit weird. Maybe have some apathy about them. Something kinda twitch or defining characteristic that makes them not normal. Midwaybear is especially prone to this, getting a good amount of grief from most of the people here. I think fundamentally his actions are scummy and regardless of this I would still like to see him in the bottom two. I recall trying to understand his position but I think it has become a feigned ignorance instead of a characteristic if that makes sense.
Approve(4)- TrueSoulEnergy, Raya36, Titus, unwnd

Decline(5)- beeboy, farside22, midwaybear, Starbuck, Dunn

Not voting:(4)- Dunnstral Pink Ball, NDmath, , springlullaby
Right now I see the game at an impasse. What's strange to me being in a position where I sorta don't have to worry about dying (this phase) is that there is clear collaboration from certain players. You can see it in chain order from D1 and D2. That being Raya, Starbuck, and Farside. Do I think this comprises of the full team? Not really. I think that the answer is probably a bit more complicated. What gives me pause is the fact I clearly remember those two bickering on D1 and I don't really know if it was fully resolved? Then you have Raya who mostly is compliant. The result of the wagon is more interesting than the way it formed. From what I saw most people did not trust TSE and NDMath. Fine. Reasonable. When it comes to TSE I am resigned to the fact I would be fine with him being lynched but I don't think it's the right call. NDMath feels like he goes either way, but I'd feel pretty frustrated if he was town. When it comes to Farside I've had a vague townread on her and then with Starbuck despite the transgrsesions she's had with TSE I believe that they play a bit similarly. Unwavering and unwilling to change. It's sort of hard to read which is why I think the definitive answer will come with time. I had a thought that ABR was bussing Starbuck but now I don't particularily feel that way anymore. Titus isn't really acting in a way that seems like a co-opted plan, especially not to starbuck. The aggression from ABR has been replaced with more of a laid-back approach which I think reveals itself more as time goes on.

I'm just going to put this here and say that I'd like to give titus a chance. I had a conflicting read on ABR that went from 'townie by convinction' to 'possibly faking it cause his direction was nonsensical and didn't seem to follow any pattern.' Titus seems more grounded so I think I'd like a chance to read it. In terms of everyone else? They sit in this ambiguous gray area which probably contains one scum but I don't see them being pushed right now.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by unwnd »

It just occurred to me I completely forgot about springlullaby. I don't really like her and I think that she's run out of things to say. The times she's come in it's with a TI-80 calculator to talk about deductions or spreadsheets or something. I am honestly fucking terrible at reading these type of players but I digress
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by unwnd »

here's my tldr,

Me
Beeboy
Farside
TSE
--
Dunn
PBall
Titus
NDmath
Springlullaby
--
Raya
Starbuck
midway

I have too much ambiguous gray and the bottom 3 are not what I consider the team. I think that I'm probably wrong about one of my townreads and then a lot of those grays really need to be sorted out sooner rather than later.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by unwnd »

In terms of the next quiz, I'll think it over. I am open to suggestions on the next one.
Stop
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Neither am I but hopefully by your lynch town will realize their mistake.
Either that or lynch me and lose the game.
I’ll leave though before that happens.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2268, unwnd wrote:In terms of the next quiz, I'll think it over. I am open to suggestions on the next one.
Me.
Spring.
You.
Pink Ball.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

People don’t trust Math.
I think that’s the issue here.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Starbuck and Farside are scum with either Dunn or Raya.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2267, unwnd wrote:here's my tldr,

Me
Beeboy
Far
side
TSE
--
Dunn
PBall
Titus
NDmath
Springlullaby
--
Raya
Starbuck
midway

I have too much ambiguous gray and the bottom 3 are not what I consider the team. I think that I'm probably wrong about one of my townreads and then a lot of those grays really need to be sorted out sooner rather than later.
I think that Town read of yours is
Far
off from accurate.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well whoever is part of the quiz, we do need to approve it.
I have no desire to be part of the quiz team. Im a bit paranoid at the idea of a scum player that can switch votes theory that was presented.
I feel better about titus play over abr.
Till i see spring lynched I won't feel much satisfaction, unless its tse.
Id say im null on ndmath, feeling null on titus. This is not outside her ability as scum to do but she at least reads like she is sorting people.
Plus something abr said in the game gives me a slight pause.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”