Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3021, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Also notice how both ABR and Cake both scum read Starbuck and both are dead.
Hmm.
Because I can control everyone's actions further down the chain, right? Including your own?

You had the power to save ABR/Titus and you didn't. PB had the power to save Cake and he didn't. If they were night kills, you'd have a point, but they weren't.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by beeboy »

unwnd always gets the vest obviously, so.

We do the hurt vote end of the day.

Me, Unwnd, The one who dies.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by beeboy »

If town can't pass quizzes or control the chain leader vote we are fucked.
I am a straight up late game liability especially if you guys want to be paranoid of me.

The latter part is fine, my read on Raya is the only good thing I've done this game, but just end me to save yourselves the trouble on a wide range of levels.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by beeboy »

Make it someone like Math, scum just no kill and carry on. If Math is town we get paranoid and lynch them anyway idk.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

unwnd I was going to fucking yell at you for not including any of my scumreads in the three players but ok I get your reasoning and I don't agree with it completely. For starters, why not repeating the formula so we get more goodies for us? If there's scum in the second quiz team they would be forced to keep passing.

Second, there's no fucking way we get a quiz team with midwaybear. I get the spirit, but no
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I think that beeboy's plan is good but it shouldn't be beeboy in case beeboy is scum and he's proposing what the scumteam wants to go for (like, then nobody dies during the night and then there's the "oh scumteam wants to make you believe that I'm scum and they didn't shoot me!" argument and wifom wifom wifom). Let's wait for the mod to confirm what would happen if we lynch between the three first, Dunn anticipated that
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Right now I'm more worried about creating a solid townbloc to put enough pressure on the scumteam in order to make them slip.

Farside, unwnd and Starbuck you're all in my townbloc, if you all agree with this townreads say aye aye captain and I think we win this.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Next in the line is (sadly) TSE, then NDMath and beeboy together. Then Dunn, then midway and then spring. Let's flip spring, analyze her ISO after looking for partners and we should be done.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 3030, Pink Ball wrote:I think that beeboy's plan is good but it shouldn't be beeboy in case beeboy is scum and he's proposing what the scumteam wants to go for (like, then nobody dies during the night and then there's the "oh scumteam wants to make you believe that I'm scum and they didn't shoot me!" argument and wifom wifom wifom). Let's wait for the mod to confirm what would happen if we lynch between the three first, Dunn anticipated that
This mentality would hold for all my scum buddies as well... >_> You want to kill a townie here who you aren't sure of which I am pretty sure is exactly me who fits that description.

Not to mention I am just the best townie to kill as I am a NU. If we can literally only kill a town this way the NU that is being sussed should die.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I still think you're not a NU per se
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

And I was thinking that instead of someone who is being sussed, the only way we could make the scumteam to actually shoot and not spread more paranoia is to compromise and give them someone who is not being sussed. So I offer myself, someone who, with spring's scum flip, will be basically conftown. That way we force them to follow what we want them to do, even if it's not the best of alternatives, but it's better than letting them decide and giving them the space to work with what they have.

Also I die which is my personal wincon for this game.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by beeboy »

Then make sure the chain doesn't get to me so I die today, but don't just tiptoe around making a judgement call because I am not having that when the cleanest way of dealing with me just arrived on our doorstep.

pedit: no its me who dies ur stuck in this game.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

So I build my townbloc, I die and my townbloc works together like a fucking team. I think it's a pretty neat plan.

p-edit: no I meant that I don't think that your role is like negative negative 'cause you will never be part of the quiz team you get me?

and also p-edit to your p-edit: no fuck off let me out
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Well the other way is to pretend like we're townreading you and we force the scumteam to shoot you

beeboy, welcome to my townbloc dear friend
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by beeboy »

Tbh this is an end of day discussion because our plan does involve adding the person we lynch to the pool... >_>

I think quiz team size is 50% of living townies rounded down (I am guessing tbh) so leaving me alive eventually harms town even if it doesn't at this exact moment in time. I am laying this down on the table now as I don't think I am dying via night kill anymore so I might as well explain why I should die here.

If scum no kill because they think they can lynch me A) they won't be able to and B) it forces us to go back to odds which means they are gambling A LOT on their ability to get me lynched. Since 2 blocked kills basically just gives us another day phase. 1 blocked kill is just a meme.

pedit: nope its official I cased my own death very well in this post.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by beeboy »

Anyway, this is an end of day discussion, this thread gives me mental pain in addition to my physical pain.
Ciao friends.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Have a deserved break
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2983, Dunnstral wrote:@Mod What happens if we lynch one of the 3 players in the list today? And can mafia choose to nokill tonight?
A third will be put in by random draw. And no they may not.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

^This is why we clarify things
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3022, unwnd wrote:I don't really want Spring on the kill because I think most people want to lynch her and she dies anyway. As I see it, I think Dunn/Spring as the final 2 would be fine. They need to be sorted out regarldess. I want to use Hurt in a more efficient way instead of doubling what people are saying.

That being said, With Dunn/Spring being at the bottom 2 that leaves Pink Ball, Midwaybear, and NDmath for the quiz. I say we go with this because the more people that do the quiz? The better. It tests to see what happens. I'm starting to think the quiz is a resource more than an efficient tell for things, therefore I think our best odds rely in what happens with the chain. The hurt thing is pretty cool too.
*shrug* I probably won't be nk'd if I'm on the list, unless it's with two mafia members. You can put me in to narrow things down if you'd like. Beeboy can be made the next quiz leader so that mafia can't kill him, and then option 3, which mafia probably kill unless they're mafia themself
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Or we can do me, spring, starbuck.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3007, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3005, farside22 wrote:The reward is the player who is chain leader would not be BP for the night.
That's pretty minor, to be honest
Well the power for today is strong. We force scum to kill a player that most are scum reading.
In post 3022, unwnd wrote:I don't really want Spring on the kill because I think most people want to lynch her and she dies anyway. As I see it, I think Dunn/Spring as the final 2 would be fine. They need to be sorted out regarldess. I want to use Hurt in a more efficient way instead of doubling what people are saying.

That being said, With Dunn/Spring being at the bottom 2 that leaves Pink Ball, Midwaybear, and NDmath for the quiz. I say we go with this because the more people that do the quiz? The better. It tests to see what happens. I'm starting to think the quiz is a resource more than an efficient tell for things, therefore I think our best odds rely in what happens with the chain. The hurt thing is pretty cool too.

I get what your saying here. I don't mind this, we have to remember though that scum must be able to sabotage a group with Raya's role flip known.
In post 3024, beeboy wrote:Hurt: Person We Lynch, Person who gets vest, Me

I am the only one who should die, that benefits town to die and scum won't just abstain their shot.
Idk :|
Even though the mod didn't post it, the PT stated the kill was a strongman kill for scum. Do not put a player that you want to have the BP vest on the list.
You can verify this with unwnd and SB if you don't believe me.

In post 3031, Pink Ball wrote:Right now I'm more worried about creating a solid townbloc to put enough pressure on the scumteam in order to make them slip.

Farside, unwnd and Starbuck you're all in my townbloc, if you all agree with this townreads say aye aye captain and I think we win this.
High five town block!

Okay so knowing it is a random person that could be part of the 3 if we lynch within the 3 we need to think who we want as the bottom 2 and don't put either as the kill part.

Dunn: Why did you pick Spring yesterday for the chain?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

What about this: Spring/Dunn bottom 2.
Force scum to shot TSE/Mid/SB
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3046, farside22 wrote:Dunn: Why did you pick Spring yesterday for the chain?
'Cause I didn't think she was scum, I didn't like that you guys all grouped up amongst each other at the start and passed the chain to each other then made the quiz yourselves, and I didn't think anyone else was going to give it to spring if I didn't
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3048, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3046, farside22 wrote:Dunn: Why did you pick Spring yesterday for the chain?
'Cause I didn't think she was scum, I didn't like that you guys all grouped up amongst each other at the start and passed the chain to each other then made the quiz yourselves, and I didn't think anyone else was going to give it to spring if I didn't
So who are your scum reads?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”