Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Glitch »

Sorry I'm new to playing online, what's SR?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 72, Truth wrote:
In post 68, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 64, NorwegianboyEE wrote:As for Truth’s claim i don’t usually...
This is not just a "usually" type of player. Their gimmick is that they tell the truth. They are betting on people buying they are telling the truth for as long as they can get away with it.
What gives you the reason to believe this? I have told you this isn't true. I'm not sure if you missed my post or are intentionally ignoring it.
It's in my case against you, namely, you compromised on the cuss thing. Then you gave no mention at all about me saying people lie in this game unless what you said, "I see" in . So are you saying now that your gimmick isn't and has never been not to lie? If that's the case then why opped to tell everyone you are going to crumb your mason buddies? There's really no reason to do that unless you have the gimmick to only tell the truth, which at this point has been thoroughly ousted. Why wouldn't you now change your stance on lying given the former?

Also, your OMGUS is ill founded given your initial reason for voting me has been dissed since I am actually being quite clear with my thought process. But you vote me SO THAT I will answer. But I did. So why do you continue to vote me?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:17 pm

In post 75, Glitch wrote:Sorry I'm new to playing online, what's SR?
Scum Read. And that explains why you don't buy my case, in part. Because you've only seen so much in F2F and not "whacky" and/or "gimmicks" in Forum Mafia.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Quick, if you are town i implore you to abandon this push. It’s quite a reach to assume someone is scum for claiming miller mason, and then suggesting they will only tell the truth when they’ve already stated their name has no bearing on behaviour.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 73, LicketyQuickety wrote:Oh, you are trying to dialog with a SR. That's interesting. "shoot first ask questions later"?
Having a dialogue with your scumread is natural and has many benefits to town. Don’t like how you’re trying to portray it negatively here.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Glitch »

Yeah I have played for years face to face and have a lot of fun with it. That's how I've always played. If I suspect someone, I prod and ask questions to get answers and more to go on. You're the only one I see making an argument that doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:30 pm

In post 78, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Quick, if you are town i implore you to abandon this push. It’s quite a reach to assume someone is scum for claiming miller mason, and then suggesting they will only tell the truth when they’ve already stated their name has no bearing on behaviour.
In post 79, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 73, LicketyQuickety wrote:Oh, you are trying to dialog with a SR. That's interesting. "shoot first ask questions later"?
Having a dialogue with your scumread is natural and has many benefits to town. Don’t like how you’re trying to portray it negatively here.
No offense, but you are totally wrong here.

I really hate this white knite of Truth here. I've stated WHY I think they STARTED with a truth gimmick, namely, because they said they would crumb their mason buddies when there's not really a reason to do that unless you are 1) new OR 2) establishing a truth gimmick. The fact they know what a crumb is means the purpose for stating they would crumb is pointless, since it should be fairly apparent that they would do that regardless, hence, it's 2. Which means they have already broken character in favor of meeting their win con.

I would also point you to the last half of , which is an established pattern for me at this point in my Town play. Remember when I was tunneled on you and you were Scum? Yeah, think I am doing that here only to someone else.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:30 pm

In post 80, Glitch wrote:Yeah I have played for years face to face and have a lot of fun with it. That's how I've always played. If I suspect someone, I prod and ask questions to get answers and more to go on. You're the only one I see making an argument that doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
That's actually pretty par for the course for me. See siggy for details.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You can argue i’m white knighting Quick, but i’m simply not keen on lynching a mason claim on day 1. And that’s final. Either mafia will kill a mason and confirm their existence or they will eventually need to claim.

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:43 pm

In post 83, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You can argue i’m white knighting Quick, but i’m simply not keen on lynching a mason claim on day 1. And that’s final. Either mafia will kill a mason and confirm their existence or they will eventually need to claim.
Except Scum won't kill a MILLAR claim. Duh. You're basically playing right into the claim's hands doing that. I think a millar claim deserves SERIOUS pressure and then you evaluate them on play. That's exactly what I am doing.

Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Truth »

But I am confirmable by my partners. I am new to this site but have played mafia on others before. One of my partners suggested I crumb to thread. I haven't had a chance to make any yet because of all the attention and scrutiny you are putting me under.

The same partner is telling me to ignore you but I think you are acting like mafia.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:58 pm

In post 85, Truth wrote:But I am confirmable by my partners. I am new to this site but have played mafia on others before. One of my partners suggested I crumb to thread. I haven't had a chance to make any yet because of all the attention and scrutiny you are putting me under.

The same partner is telling me to ignore you but I think you are acting like mafia.
No, I am actually playing correctly given your millar claim.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 65, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 62, osuka wrote:59 does not come from any town with an iq that has anywhere near 3 digits
what do you think the average iq for players on this site is
i suppose you have a point

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:05 pm

In post 87, osuka wrote:
In post 62, osuka wrote:59 does not come from any town with an iq that has anywhere near 3 digits
The average IQ on this site is almost definitely above 100.

Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 60, osuka wrote:
In post 59, Truth wrote:I can already see that osuka is approving the push and shading me. Do you think this could be him testing the room to see if there's support?
this is a retarded misrep
Are you aware that the average teenager on Fortnite is more polite than you are
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 74, Truth wrote:
In post 61, osuka wrote:i'm starting to have serious doubts that you're mason
I will ignore your insult and point out the obvious: You are shading me without advocating my lynch. You are testing the waters to see if others are open to pushing me, in which case you would join. That is what it looks like to me.
that's just not true at all. i'm calling your stupid plays out as what they are: stupid plays. I'm not advocating for anyone's lynch and if you legitimately believe that, youre delusional

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 89, Nauci wrote:
In post 60, osuka wrote:
In post 59, Truth wrote:I can already see that osuka is approving the push and shading me. Do you think this could be him testing the room to see if there's support?
yes

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 88, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 87, osuka wrote:
The average IQ on this site is almost definitely above 100.
lol

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:18 pm

In post 15, Truth wrote:I have buddies
Given this ^ it's a hood and not actually masons.

Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 73, LicketyQuickety wrote:How about you evaluate people based on play and not claims.
:lol:
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 90, osuka wrote:
In post 74, Truth wrote:
I will ignore your insult and point out the obvious: You are shading me without advocating my lynch. You are testing the waters to see if others are open to pushing me, in which case you would join. That is what it looks like to me.
that's just not true at all. i'm calling your stupid plays out as what they are: stupid plays. I'm not advocating for anyone's lynch and if you legitimately believe that, youre delusional
That is exactly my point. You are calling me out and shading me while not advocating my lynch. This looks like a mafia play to me. If people agree with you and start voting me, I expect you will then be fine with my lynch, but right now, you are not pushing it because it may make you look like mafia if not enough people get behind it.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:21 pm

In post 95, Truth wrote:
In post 90, osuka wrote:
In post 74, Truth wrote:
That is exactly my point. You are calling me out and shading me while not advocating my lynch. This looks like a mafia play to me. If people agree with you and start voting me, I expect you will then be fine with my lynch, but right now, you are not pushing it because it may make you look like mafia if not enough people get behind it.
He's actually defending you there...

Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Truth »

LicketyQuickety surely doesn't believe his conspiracy theory of me being mafia trying to tell the truth. Is he making it up on the spot in an attempt to look like town?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:24 pm

In post 97, Truth wrote:LicketyQuickety surely doesn't believe his conspiracy theory of me being mafia trying to tell the truth. Is he making it up on the spot in an attempt to look like town?
That's a misrep of my case on you.

popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 47, Nauci wrote:
In post 15, Truth wrote:Interesting. I would like everyone to know I am a
Miller Mason
. I have buddies but I won't be revealing who they are at this time. For now, I will act as their representative.

We would like a nice clean thread clear of profanities. Whenever giving a read or placing a vote, we would like a reason attached as to avoid people having to ask for the reasons. Thank you, we'll let you know if there's any updates.
Once upon a time I would probably have thought this was weird but at this point in 2020 I could be suddenly devoured by a 99 tentacled cthulhu monster appearing out of nowhere in the California sky and be entirely unsurprised
In post 89, Nauci wrote:
In post 60, osuka wrote:
both of these posts are forced as fuck.
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”