Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Truth »

I am reading. I don't remember everything. I am suspicious of Osuka as well so I can help here.

VOTE: Osuka
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 200, Truth wrote:I am reading. I don't remember everything. I am suspicious of Osuka as well so I can help here.

How could you possibly have missed that? It's on the same page you said people were too focussed on your claim that I pointed out Osuka is too focussed on your claim. How exactly DID you miss that?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:30 pm

Currently I am trying to figure out if Truth is TSTBS or just Scum.

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 141, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 137, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:lean town on Nauci
You're just biased towards their avatar aren't you.
I thought her questioning Glitch was towny.

Although rereading the game today, I don't really think that's as ai as I thought it was
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by osuka »

LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 200, Truth wrote:I am reading. I don't remember everything. I am suspicious of Osuka as well so I can help here.

How could you possibly have missed that? It's on the same page you said people were too focussed on your claim that I pointed out Osuka is too focussed on your claim. How exactly DID you miss that?
he actually can be forgiven for missing your "push" because honestly I'm staggered that you dared call it a push in the first place

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:43 pm

In post 144, Looker wrote:
In post 19, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Popopo. You will be my voting slave
Spoiler:
In post 132, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 131, NorwegianboyEE wrote:More than 2 masons in a mini setup sounds implausible. A hood would be more likely for that.
Truth has all but admitted it's a hood. It's a hood until proven otherwise.
Do you feel we have a legitimate claim 7 pages in?
In post 140, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Do you think Truth is telling the truth about his role?
Why are you trying to avoid RVS?

VOTE: LicketyQuickety Consider it a reward for your...effort
?

We were already comfortably out of RVS by the time I got to the thread
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:43 pm

Looker, why did you vote for Quick?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by osuka »

for context, here's your iso into a search for "osuka":
In post 88, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 87, osuka wrote:
In post 65, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 62, osuka wrote:59 does not come from any town with an iq that has anywhere near 3 digits
what do you think the average iq for players on this site is
i suppose you have a point
The average IQ on this site is almost definitely above 100.
In post 96, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 95, Truth wrote:
In post 90, osuka wrote:
In post 74, Truth wrote:
In post 61, osuka wrote:i'm starting to have serious doubts that you're mason
In post 62, osuka wrote:59 does not come from any town with an iq that has anywhere near 3 digits
I will ignore your insult and point out the obvious: You are shading me without advocating my lynch. You are testing the waters to see if others are open to pushing me, in which case you would join. That is what it looks like to me.
that's just not true at all. i'm calling your stupid plays out as what they are: stupid plays. I'm not advocating for anyone's lynch and if you legitimately believe that, youre delusional
That is exactly my point. You are calling me out and shading me while not advocating my lynch. This looks like a mafia play to me. If people agree with you and start voting me, I expect you will then be fine with my lynch, but right now, you are not pushing it because it may make you look like mafia if not enough people get behind it.
He's actually defending you there...
In post 191, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 189, osuka wrote:
In post 185, Truth wrote:Could I suggest we move on from this discussion for now and pretend it didn't happen?

As for the arguments to not no lynch, my thinking was that people usually no lynch on even numbers because it makes no difference in the number of lynches left and gives our roles more information. Since we will likely go to even numbers at some point this game due to a doctor saving me or my buddies, why not no lynch on the first day?
omegalul what planet do you live on? NL is almost universally bad unless you're in mylo

you're literally going to give me an aneurysm if you keep talking about the game, you, and your buddies the way you are. it's giving me an almost unbearable urge to put my head through the wall

there's also zero guarantee that there is only one killing role. that means no vig, no neutral-aligned killer, and no multiball (though this last one is pretty unlikely)
This is kinda Scummy.

It seems OTT.

It also seems like you are not doing anything at all except complaining about how bad Truth is playing. I haven't really seen you do any Scum hunting. Your completely focussed on the claim and nothing else. Don't like this look from you. If you are as smart as you think you are, you would just ignore Truth and hunt elsewhere.
In post 199, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 198, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 197, Truth wrote:
In post 195, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 194, Truth wrote:Well, does anyone have any strong feelings of mafia from any other players? I would be fine with lynching but it doesn't seem like anyone has any leads.
I've pushed like 3-4 people besides you. Given I was the first person to question your claim, I would sorta hope that you would have picked up on that.
Who are these 3-4?
GL, Looker, Osuka. Are you even reading or what?
EBWOP

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:44 pm

In post 204, osuka wrote:
LicketyQuickety wrote:

he actually can be forgiven for missing your "push" because honestly I'm staggered that you dared call it a push in the first place
I didn't call it a push.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by osuka »

so to recap:

1. game-unrelated miscellaneous comment on my ad hominem;
2. interaction with a different slot altogether pointing out that their push on me is not, in your view, based on an accurate interpretation of my post;
3. pointing out that you think my post it "kinda scummy"
4. claiming that you pushed me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by osuka »

LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 204, osuka wrote:
LicketyQuickety wrote:

I didn't call it a push.
are you having a stroke?
In post 195, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 194, Truth wrote:Well, does anyone have any strong feelings of mafia from any other players? I would be fine with lynching but it doesn't seem like anyone has any leads.
I've pushed like 3-4 people besides you. Given I was the first person to question your claim, I would sorta hope that you would have picked up on that.
Who are these 3-4?
GL, Lucky, Osuka. Are you even reading or what?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by osuka »

let me emphasize this just so there's literally no question on anyone's mind

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 195, LicketyQuickety wrote:I've pushed like 3-4 people besides you. Given I was the first person to question your claim, I would sorta hope that you would have picked up on that.
In post 195, LicketyQuickety wrote:I've pushed like 3-4 people besides you.
Who are these 3-4?
GL, Lucky, Osuka. Are you even reading or what?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:48 pm

In post 209, osuka wrote:so to recap:

1. game-unrelated miscellaneous comment on my ad hominem;
2. interaction with a different slot altogether pointing out that their push on me is not, in your view, based on an accurate interpretation of my post;
3. pointing out that you think my post it "kinda scummy"
4. claiming that you pushed me
I'd love for you to push me as Scum at this point. It would actually make you look pretty bad considering I have a few votes on me for really no reason so this could just be an excuse to push "next to top Scummyness".

Plus, you've misrepped my read on you. I said you were wasting time, not actually pushing the claim.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by osuka »

VOTE: lq
this is the most stunning display of self-contradiction and sheer lack of sense that i've seen in a long time

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:49 pm

In post 149, Truth wrote:I thought it would be a good idea if one of the Masons claimed so that doctors could be used on me. In hindsight I should have checked with my buddies first.
I mean, there isn't always a doctor

Also if you just claimed Miller by itself, the odds of scum nk'ing you were going to be so small. So if you didn't want to die, you should've just claimed Miller...?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:50 pm

In post 157, Candy Shop wrote:
In post 127, popopopopopopo wrote:i meant to quote the whole post there.
So in case of a lynch without any info, we're more likely to hit town than mafia. Accordingly, we have to get more info on scum from the lynch than the value of losing a player.

I'm sure that we're marginally more likely to hit mafia with this method on the first day than a completely random RNG lynch but that is not the test IMO.

The real test is whether the net information gained from the reactions of people from being pressured outweighs the high chance of a potential loss of a townie. When I say net information I also mean to include negative utility information for town such as the fact that the mafia knows of the existence of a masonry when it did not need to.

This logic works better the more investigative roles there are in the game though because the more there are the more it makes sense to wait for a night.

I haven't seen anything yet to lose a townie in a 13 player game so far.

VOTE: NO LYNCH
Where have you played forum mafia before?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:50 pm

In post 211, osuka wrote:let me emphasize this just so there's literally no question on anyone's mind
And let me emphasize something:
In post 211, osuka wrote:theres really not that much content from other players, but i'm taking notes here and i just don't have a lot to go off of in terms of a good scumread.
So you think you have done more than me or are you just OMGUSing me pure and straight up?

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:52 pm

In post 164, Truth wrote:I am okay with not lynching today. Going to even numbers alive on a day is bad, but if a doctor protects me we would actually be back on odd numbers. And not lynching on the first day is better than later on because of the proportion of mafia and town.

VOTE: no lynch
wat
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 217, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 211, osuka wrote:let me emphasize this just so there's literally no question on anyone's mind
In post 211, osuka wrote:theres really not that much content from other players, but i'm taking notes here and i just don't have a lot to go off of in terms of a good scumread.
So you think you have done more than me or are you just OMGUSing me pure and straight up?
no, i'm saying that the content you just put up is bad enough that I think i can get behind your lynch for reasons of alignment or policy, whichever more applicable

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:57 pm

In post 219, osuka wrote:
In post 217, LicketyQuickety wrote:
no
Then shut it. I've already helped work out the claim more than you, I've pushed stuff more than you, I've Scum hunted more than you, I've gamesolved more than you. You have no more reasons to hide behind your OMGUS.

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:03 pm

lol this game is going to be a clash of egos huh

I'm townreading Norway and I think osuka is townish. Still think Quick is prob town but he seems to have trouble getting his point across

VOTE: guiltylion
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:04 pm

Where's that early game energy Guilty?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:06 pm

In post 214, osuka wrote:VOTE: lq
this is the most stunning display of self-contradiction and sheer lack of sense that i've seen in a long time
Pot/kettle

You want to PL me when we have a millar claim that you think is retarded. Yeah, you can take your read on me to the grave. There was nothing wrong with my push on you. What I said was actually true. Somehow you want to twist that into something it's not. Is there something wrong with me pressuring you for you wasting Town's time with all your incessant complaining?

Go ahead, give me a reason why you think I am Scum. I'll wait.

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:11 pm

What made you start suspecting osuka

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”