NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 298, GuiltyLion wrote:Yeah okay I have Nauci and CSF as my strong townreads,
Weird slots to have a "strong" townread on.
Explain your reasoning please.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 309, GuiltyLion wrote:How is that scum hunting?
In post 310, GuiltyLion wrote:didn't you just say you've played with him? You really think the dude hasn't seen enough of your play to have an idea of the answer to that question?
^Another awful post to cast doubt on my slot because Quick isn't buying his BS.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

LOL. IDK about how strong Norway is pushing GL as a kind of OMGUS, but this sure looks different from his Scum game.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 319, GuiltyLion wrote:yeah I think I could switch to Glitch too
You seemed so sure of your read on me, then you're casually suggesting you could switch to some easier mislynch.
:shifty:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 326, GuiltyLion wrote:I also don't think the interactions with Norway are likely to be S-S, but then again, m a y b e
Then again, M A Y B E you are S C U M !

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 349, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 347, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GL's first post actually pinged me hard, but i held back on commenting it until i'd seen what he would be up to. Since i've clearly seen his bad intentions by now there's no point concealing it.
Making a "RVS" vote like that on a random familiar slot and then leaving without doing any solving is an archtypical scum entrance i've seen a couple times by this point. Especially on my home forum. I can't explain it well. But if GL flips scum i'm going to celebrate my ability to see right through shit like that.
Take a look at post for me crumbing that i would take this stance.
"crumbing" that you would take a stance?

I'm not gonna try to get into a huge slapfight with you, I'll see whether other people buy all this bravado from you or not
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:44 pm

In post 354, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 326, GuiltyLion wrote:I also don't think the interactions with Norway are likely to be S-S, but then again, m a y b e
Then again, M A Y B E you are S C U M !
I have simple humor because I found this hilarious.

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Norway is trying reeeaaaaalll hard to act
super
confident that he caught me
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 357, GuiltyLion wrote:Norway is trying reeeaaaaalll hard to act
super
confident that he caught me
Lol, that's the best response you got?
How about instead of pretending you're not scared. You answer my questions about what my supposed scum motivation for everything is.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 344, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 322, Truth wrote:I like GuiltyLion's case and may follow him for a while. Let's vote the person so he feels more pressure when he comes back and then has to respond while being a little self-conscious.
I don't feel pressure from a case on me that's as bad as GuiltyLion's.
for somebody who "doesn't feel pressure" you sure felt the need to ramp up your activity and argue with every point
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 358, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You answer my questions about what my supposed scum motivation for everything is.
bruh it's early D1 I'm not trying to hang you for 'scum motivation' when you haven't even
done
anything, I'm pointing out that you feel really awkward and fake in a way that does not jibe with my experience with you previously
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 353, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You seemed so sure of your read on me, then you're casually suggesting you could switch to some easier mislynch.
here's what's worth responding to

is this a townread on Glitch? why?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 359, GuiltyLion wrote:for somebody who "doesn't feel pressure" you sure felt the need to ramp up your activity and argue with every point
Yeah, because i read you as scum and want you dead. And i'm defending myself from your silly case. I suppose if i were to ignore your huge chunk of nitpicking you would call that scummy as well?

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 362, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I suppose if i were to ignore your huge chunk of nitpicking you would call that scummy as well?
no actually I would have found that far townier than what you did!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 361, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 353, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You seemed so sure of your read on me, then you're casually suggesting you could switch to some easier mislynch.
here's what's worth responding to

is this a townread on Glitch? why?
No. It's expressing suspicion at your attempt to switch focus from me to Glitch when you've already cased me with a long post.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 364, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No. It's expressing suspicion at your attempt to switch focus from me to Glitch when you've already cased me with a long post.
but you said Glitch is a mislynch, which suggests you think he's town. Why do you think that?

and for the record, I wasn't "attempting to switch focus", I was signaling to CSF that I liked her questions and what she was doing
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 360, GuiltyLion wrote:you haven't even done anything,
Lying.
In post 360, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm pointing out that you feel really awkward and fake in a way that does not jibe with my experience with you previously
Shade without justification.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 365, GuiltyLion wrote:but you said Glitch is a mislynch, which suggests you think he's town. Why do you think that?
Because i read you as scum and therefore i view all your interactions with extreme prejudice.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway i'm done with this. Until you bring up some actual points i feel are worth responding too, i will be ignoring you from now on and attempting to secure support for your lynch. No point dragging this on for 50 pages.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 367, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because i read you as scum and therefore i view all your interactions with extreme prejudice.
and that's not what you did in our last game together

this one!

I remember much calmer, more chill posts - such as this one!

Anyways, let's talk about Glitch. Why did you say he's a mislynch?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It has to be mentioned though, discrediting all my arguments by stating "scum bravado" is a cheap cop-out if i've ever seen one.

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:04 pm

In post 370, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It has to be mentioned though, discrediting all my arguments by stating "scum bravado" is a cheap cop-out if i've ever seen one.
He just steelmanned you GL...

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:05 pm

@Guilty Lion,

Can you link your last Town and Scum games?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:06 pm

Norway has somehow motivated me to take this game seriously. I might even take notes...

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 347, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GL's first post actually pinged me hard, but i held back on commenting it until i'd seen what he would be up to. Since i've clearly seen his bad intentions by now there's no point concealing it.
Making a "RVS" vote like that on a random familiar slot and then leaving without doing any solving is an archtypical scum entrance i've seen a couple times by this point. Especially on my home forum. I can't explain it well. But if GL flips scum i'm going to celebrate my ability to see right through shit like that.
you know what I'm going to just wreck this one post in particular and then let you know that I could do this with literally every post of yours if I wanted and I am not doing so only out of interest of keeping the game readable for others and because I'm a generous man

Let's start with the "RVS" vote point. I was the
first to thread
. I normally vote somebody who has posted and pinged me in whatever way when I get to a game late, but here, I had absolutely zero information and decided to vote randomly, I picked somebody I knew and felt comfortable jamming with if we're both town and said hi.

You're suggesting this is somehow scummy enough to catch me off of literally my first post because I then "left" the thread. Did it ever occur to you that... I have things I do outside of this site? Last night I watched Just Mercy (important/great movie btw, highly recommend it to you all) with my girlfriend and then ate an edible and got really stoned and thus in no condition to play any more mafia. Since this game ~literally~ just started, and I was also in a recently completed Blitz game that did demand effort/attention, I figured I could come back and tryhard later when I needed to, like, you know... today. the very next day in real life.

Finally, if you were
truly
confident that you caught me, you wouldn't feel compelled to hedge like you did in the last sentence. "IF GL flips scum, I'm gonna celebrate" like ok bud, you know I'm not flipping scum. If you were town and thought you caught scum and were proud of it, you'd be bragging already and asking others to join you, not awkwardly trying to pretend like you're already proud yet still introducing uncertain tone into it and suddenly switching to future-thinking ("I'm going to celebrate" vs being in the process of actively celebrating).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”