Pigman
Pigman
Townie
Pigman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Pigman »

Where is doctor pepper? I thought it was me you Titus shiki and Dunn left?
Pigman
Pigman
Townie
Pigman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Pigman »

In post 453, Isis wrote:
Dr. Pepper has been lynched. He was
town
Please submit all night actions by, either by PM or PT. The mafia PT can be used to submit actions, but other PTs cannot. If you're not sure whether you have a night action, click your name in the votecount for a refresher.
(expired on 2020-06-04 21:59:59)
Wow... I missed a whole ass lynch.
Pigman
Pigman
Townie
Pigman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Pigman »

This game had been way too confusing until yesterday to be honest. When elements came after me with that lazy bs things started to click but then I had to go out of town. It’s a lot easier now with 5 people and 2 of them I already feel confident about
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Titus »

Pretty much we need 3 people who TR each other who aren't scum. Then we win.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 696, Titus wrote:Dunn, who is scum?
Probably Pigman
In post 699, Pigman wrote:Shiki- I was thinking that killing the other person with the god thing wouldn’t make sense if they truly understood what it meant.
It only makes sense if they understand what it meant
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 4.0Hoctac-----------
Dunnstral--------
shiki--------------

Not voting (3): Hoctac, Dunnstral, shiki,
Lynching deadline:(expired on 2020-06-29 11:59:59)

Replacement and aliases reference

PINNED:

ImageImageImage Elena Fisher
ImageImage ImageGeorgeBailey

Image + Image !
Last edited by Isis on Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Hoctac »

Spoiler:

I think scum is in [Dunny, shiki]

Elements pushed Pigman and his reaction seemed legit in . Pigman's also townslipped a couple of times which I'm leaning on being genuine.

Titus hammered Ele when there were 11 minutes to go.

I'm leaning Dunny over shiki.
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 550, Isis wrote:
Votecount 2.3
GeorgeBailey
'--- (2) Titus, Elements
Hoctac
-----------
Dunnstral
--------
Elements
.-------- (3) Hoctac, shiki, GeorgeBailey
shiki
----
Pigman
----------
Titus
-------------

Not voting (2): Dunnstral, Pigman
Lynching deadline:(expired on 2020-06-13 21:59:59)

shiki did this thing where she voted Ele relatively early but then unvoted later:
In post 555, shiki wrote:UNVOTE:
On the basis of her being suspicious of Pigman not knowing DoctorPepper was alive (the genuineness of that). I think scum!shiki completes the bus here and goes for the solo win, rather than unvoting when the two wagons were Ele and George. Pivoting to George will look pretty scummy and implicates her with Ele pretty hard. Hoping Pigman is flashwagoned feels like a risky gamble.
not yet sentient
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:28 am

Post by shiki »

In post 707, Hoctac wrote:Pigman's also townslipped a couple of times which I'm leaning on being genuine.
In post 708, Hoctac wrote:(the genuineness of that)
i found it unlikely that pigman was being genuine before they were outed by the ban and now i find the likelihood to be nearing 0%.
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Hoctac »

Oh, wow, I just saw the ban. Agreed. Fancy seeing you here, ETL... you put on a fairly good newbie impression.

VOTE: Pigman
not yet sentient
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Dunnstral »

L-1

They weren't voting or around when Elements was voted out so this makes sense to me
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Hoctac »

UNVOTE: Pigman

Still want this, but don't want a hammer before she comes back. If it's not this, it's probably Dunny.
not yet sentient
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Titus »

I'm very anxious about how this turns out. I doubt Pigman was the mastermind behind the lynch scum IC fiasco but I see she might not be able to live until lylo.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 691, Pigman wrote:Also if elements misunderstood the god thing then it stands to reason their partner didn’t correct them, so their partner also didn’t understand it making a bus less town-worthy
If I didn't know the god thing was different from the setup info int he first posts, why would I kill into it?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Titus you should vote Pigman instead of me

Look back at the end of day yesterday, I voted for Elements over George with 45 minutes to deadline

Me telling George he 'may' have to self vote is not scummy - I didn't move my vote off of Elements, I was willing to hammer George if there was no other option in the last few minutes (I did show back up right after the thread lock but before the deadline). The reason I told him that is because otherwise it lets scum choose anyone they want to kill, plus it serves as a reaction test. George lynching himself is a better outcome than nolynching, because then scum can choose to lynch him or anyone they want, it's not like a standard game, while scum him obviously wouldn't self vote
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:29 am

Post by shiki »

VOTE: pigman
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Hoctac »

How sure of this were you, shiki? I agree it ends the game 70%+ of the time, but what if Pigman came back with an astounding explanation and townspew? You can't rule these things out ya know.
not yet sentient
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:38 am

Post by shiki »

In post 718, Hoctac wrote:How sure of this were you, shiki? I agree it ends the game 70%+ of the time, but what if Pigman came back with an astounding explanation and townspew? You can't rule these things out ya know.
more than 70% sure; pigman has been mia for three days and i can't think of what an astounding explanation from pigman would be.
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Hoctac »

A gimmick alt where she plays dumb/as a newbie for fun, and the fake slips have nothing to do with her alignment. It'd be a hard sell for sure.

Haggle for 75% sure? What's your final offer?
not yet sentient
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:52 am

Post by shiki »

In post 720, Hoctac wrote:Haggle for 75% sure? What's your final offer?
probably somewhere in the 75-80% range.
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Hoctac »

Deal. Use first class delivery please.
not yet sentient
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 3.finalHoctac-----------
Dunnstral--------
shiki--------------
Pigman----------- (3) Dunnstral, Titus, shiki
Titus--------------

Not voting (2): Hoctac, Pigman
Lynching deadline:(expired on 2020-06-24 11:59:59)

PINNED:

ImageImageImage Elena Fisher
ImageImage ImageGeorgeBailey

Image + Image !
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Isis »

Shiki floated on her own breezes. While others were debating who should have a single stone, she was always thinking about how she could get
many
stones. Few seemed a better target than Pigman. The silly apparent goddess spent so much time and attachment with a mammal of the Earth, what hope would she stand against the cleverness of the winds?

"Oh no, I dropped some stones!" shiki shouted affectedly. She merely let two stones tumble out of her palm, undisturbed they would have just landed on her clothes, but she summoned a zephyr that spirited them several yards behind her.
"Where are they?!" She knelt down, pretending to assume they were in front of her, "looking for the stones."

Pigman and Juryo were each walking somewhat weakly feeling hungry for magic, when Pigman's eyes glinted at the spectacle.
"Stay here Juryo - you don't have time to take off your Odin-Disguise in time." Pigman whispered to his faithful companion. He stealthily dashed to the stones, drawing closer... and reached them! And pocketed both of them!
Shiki didn't turn around.
She didn't have to.
She was carrying a large bag of winds over her shoulder, one that was also filled with a cacophony of squealing and a buffeted body in the billowing bag.
"Seems you have something of mine, but I have something of yours. I reckon I saw you pick up... fourteen stones. That will be the price to receive your pet back," shiki offered as a demon's bargain.
Pigman looked through his things, and counted exactly fourteen stones of his that remained.
He decided that giving them to shiki was not the best use, if they would both just leave the park immediately.
"Come here and I'll give them to you, shiki."
Shiki grinned and stepped closer, as Pigman held a stone in his outstretched hand. But with his other hand he fed a stone to one of the Gacha machines, thirteen times. Then a fourteenth.
The machine began billowing brightly, bursting with a violent spectrum of color. Then Pigman grabbed one of the wires and fired it like a garden hose, spraying a colorfully conglomerated cylinder of erratic enhancing energy into the bag for Juryo to absorb.
"Juryo can be anything he wants to be! But he doesn't want to be wind in a dumb bag of winds! We like Earth!"
"OINK OINK SQUEEEE!"
A cut in the bag in the shape of a shark's bite appeared. No sooner had it appeared than it was set on fire, and burned open. From amongst the smoke, a brunette teenage girl appeared. "No matter how dark things may get, the special bond I share with my friends will always find a way to shine through! I may be scared, but that fear won't keep me from dueling!" he declared, excited about his freedom.
Shiki noticed the turn of the tables, and dropped the destroyed bag. She summoned a tailwind so she could lightly flee on their winds, but behind her an identically dressed, equally light demon followed, summoning his own winds and using hers too to catch up.

A weakening Pigman watched in wonder at the development. It was so many transformations in seconds. "Wow... just a minute ago I was so proud he could look like Odin and then just hold still... he's gained so much power." He felt a loss of hope as he felt a twinge in his stomach foretelling his return home. But he knew Juryo would last at least a few hours just from this, and it granted him a small smile.

"Stop! 8 combos! Make eight combos for me!" Juryo had transformed so quickly that the four leaf clovers around him were battered by still-blowing- winds. Three walls of puzzles with spinners, blinds, and cloud cornered shiki, forcing her to face him. The demon princess looked truly cornered.

"Stop.. it's okay!" A little boy yelled from the knoll nearby, panting a bit from the experience of falling to his own form. It was Pigman
"I'm going home, ok Juryo? So you don't have to fight and be mean to try to save me." Disappointment fought to take its place on his visage, but he hid it as best he could to not let Juryo down. He surreptitiously felt the trusty spot along his calf, instead of a honed knife there was only the yo-yo he kept on an anklet. Bravely, Pigman avoided any tears.

"You keep playing as long as you're special. Make some great stories to tell me ok? And tonight, just like every Saturday, I'll give you my scraps from turkey dinner once Mom and Dad aren't looking. But extra tonight, for sure."

A floating green orb had turned its back on shiki to watch Pigman's feelings, eyes widening their blackness with emotion, but after Pigman made a final forced smile, he turned around in case he might cry. Juryo fluttered to the ground with a plop. He definitely understood it meant something to Pigman for him to continue playing, so he made it his mission. In a moment, what looked like mechanical star god was helping shiki break through the puzzle walls he'd made her.
He showed shiki how he could make all the blue orbs from the blindness puzzle sparkle, which affected their shape to make them easier to combo to eight when they were all black.

Pigman was selected to be eliminated. He was
town
. Due to the impact of a game mechanic, Pigman isn't joining the dead PT and remains bound by out of thread communication/ongoing game considerations until he's exhausted all powers that can influence the game.
Last edited by Isis on Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:48 pm, edited 9 times in total.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”