Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 580, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 555, popopopopopopo wrote:i owe norwe big, more than owe him im in debt to him. the reactions i am getting for this schtick also has been and will continue to be fruitful
Town as fuck.
You have more experience with popo than me so I'm curious - why isn't this a post scum!popo would make?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well first of all, i think it’s town to say he’s doing it for reactions. He also included a reads list afterwards which proves that point. Also i’m getting a distinct feel of his town meta from recent posts. As scum he would probably lurk hard and only pop in to say some irrelevant stuff or try to fake a different progression when he started being suspected/wagoned.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:57 pm

In post 593, Nauci wrote:
In post 584, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 576, osuka wrote:Is nobody really gonna post right now
Not our faults you live in an assbackwards timezone.
I don't even understand why you would say this, jokingly or not

It was like 11 pm pst, a fairly reasonable hour to expect some people to be actively posting

With that said I went to bed at like 7 AM this morning so my understanding of normal and time zones is skewed af
Why did you comment on this post?

Did my conversation with popo help you read either of us?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:01 pm

In post 601, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well first of all, i think it’s town to say he’s doing it for reactions. He also included a reads list afterwards which proves that point. Also i’m getting a distinct feel of his town meta from recent posts. As scum he would probably lurk hard and only pop in to say some irrelevant stuff or try to fake a different progression when he started being suspected/wagoned.
I don't think he's saying his original motivation for sheeping you was to get reactions - just that he chose to sheep you for whatever reason and then it so happened he got some reads out of it. I also think he only did a readslist because I asked him for one.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 603, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:just that he chose to sheep you for whatever reason and then it so happened he got some reads out of it.
What makes you think that?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 603, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I also think he only did a readslist because I asked him for one.
I don’t think it’s scummy to post reads and stuff if you’re being wagoned. It’s natural as town to avoid being mislynched.

- Bunno
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:08 pm

In post 555, popopopopopopo wrote:i owe norwe big, more than owe him im in debt to him. the reactions i am getting for this schtick also has been and will continue to be fruitful
Based on this, he seems to be saying it was a side effect rather than the cause for sheeping you

popo's last two scum games did have a drastically lower post count rate than this game already though so maybe you have a point.

Funny thing is I'm townreading GuiltyLion on the premise that his higher activity is town indicative compared to his past two scumgames. Can I get you to reconsider that slot?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 606, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Can I get you to reconsider that slot?
Only if i see a damn good case for why another player is scum and why GL cannot be scum with them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Inflated post counts only are good for towntelling if they have substance. I think a lot of GL’s posts have been shit, so the ratio between good vs meaningless posts from GL is still too high for me to reconsider based on your point.

- Bunno
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:31 pm

idk about "can't be scum with GL" since I don't bother with pre-flip associations but I want to wagon this

VOTE: Nauci

She seemed interested in figuring out popo's alignment earlier, but then this wagon on him built up to L-2
and
popo dropped a readslist and she pops in but doesn't comment on either at all.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I agree more with a Nauci than Popopo wagon though, so i won’t be overtly opposing that.

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 609, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:idk about "can't be scum with GL" since I don't bother with pre-flip associations but I want to wagon this

VOTE: Nauci

She seemed interested in figuring out popo's alignment earlier, but then this wagon on him built up to L-2
and
popo dropped a readslist and she pops in but doesn't comment on either at all.
That's pretty spicy, not going to lie. The thing is... I haven't seen too many people actually TRing Nauci.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by Nauci »

I am currently somewhat lost in this game because I do think popopopopo's past few pages are towny

I did a little bit of reading other players' ISOs trying to figure out where I would want to push next but haven't figured that out yet and de prioritized this game for one that is closer to deadline. I wanted to read previous games from GL, NBEE, and popopopopo before I try to assess it further since so much of the accusations being thrown around were meta-based, but haven't gotten to that yet because of aforementioned priority queue

Also endometriosis is murdering me today so I'm heading to bed early soon and will be back tomorrow
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:56 pm

My pages 1-3 content is actually still pretty valid.

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:56 pm

That sounds awful. No rush, this game is just getting started. Hope you feel better soon!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 611, LicketyQuickety wrote:I haven't seen too many people actually TRing Nauci.
Of the top of my head. GL does. I asked him to explain but i don’t think he did. There were others but can’t be assed to check the whole thread for that right now.

- Bunno
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 615, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 611, LicketyQuickety wrote:I haven't seen too many people actually TRing Nauci.
Of the top of my head. GL does. I asked him to explain but i don’t think he did. There were others but can’t be assed to check the whole thread for that right now.
In post 464, GuiltyLion wrote:Norway, honestly I'm not really sure how scum me would respond, I'd probably at least at first play it more cool and be more dismissive to not draw attention, but I will fully admit if/when we did start 1v1ing I'd also be likely to turn on the snark and try to poke holes at your posts much like I've done a few times. I maybe would have acted a little angrier at the post where you said I "disappeared" when I went to bed? cause that'd be freebie emotional/political points to score as scum.

to be clear, I don't want to say you can't scumread me, but I'm the leading wagon so what you can do is at least dignify me with entertaining the idea of who is scum voting me in the event that I'm town. I honestly hadn't paid a ton of attention to your vote/push on Nauci, do you think she does the show of voting and then unvoting as scum? I don't tend to see that from scum on D1, and the paranoia about us committing theater felt genuine to me. She's also been riffing on the you/popopopoppopopoppopop dynamic being awkward which I fully agree with. I feel if both of you are town you should be trying to suss each other out more than you have been
In post 514, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 471, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Why is Nauci town again? I feel like she’s been taking safe stances
I think the way she went about de-escalating Quick v Osuka was both very pro-town in purpose and also in her way about doing it, I really don't see why a scum!Nauci would bother to provide evidence from a past osuka game to show why him flipping out is NAI. That doesn't serve scum at all unless he's literally her buddy
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:29 pm

A Null read isn't a TR. A Null read can be thought of as not giving any read at all.

Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Truth »

Maybe a valid situation for a normal lynch could be done by forming multiple bandwagons and seeing how people will vote between them. I am personally happy with my vote on po (shortening the name now).
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Looker »

In post 552, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 544, Looker wrote:Do you really feel telegraphed sheeping is enough to prove you're town? If you were to flip town, would you want us to lynch GuiltyLion next?
when did i suggest it proves that im town? all i said was his vote left out the KEY fact that i am norwes vote slave atm, which make the dissonance suggested in his accusation obviously false.
My question is how long will this shtick go on? "Norway told me" isn't going to be a valid excuse.
In post 619, Truth wrote:Maybe a valid situation for a normal lynch could be done by forming multiple bandwagons and seeing how people will vote between them. I am personally happy with my vote on po (shortening the name now).
How could you form multiple bandwagons if you never move your vote? Is the intent to have others form multiple bandwagons for you?

Spoiler:
Sorry, not having these is bothering me
GuiltyLion (4)
: NorwegianboyEE, popopopopopopo, Looker, mavsfan41
LicketyQuickety (1)
: osuka
Truth (1):
Glitch
popopopopopopo (3):
GuiltyLion, Truth, LicketyQuickety,
No Lynch (1):
Candy Shop
Nauci (1):
Cat Scratch Fever

With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to lynch.
Not Voting (2):
NDMath, Nauci
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 620, Looker wrote:"Norway told me" isn't going to be a valid excuse.
Doing something because i said so is always an valid excuse.

- Bunno
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Deimos27 »

-
Deimos27
Deimos27