Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Isis »

Why is Gobble's hood town? I think you're pretty likely to internalize the 6/7th 1/7th skew on your own, so that's less interesting to me.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Galron »

So we get 5 votes on one hood and we expect town to self vote, right?

1) auro, drew, tweet
2) adorable, gobble, galron
3) tommy, isis, superbowl
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Nah we're 1
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Isis »

5 stable votes on one hood yeah
Galron which player are you conspiring against.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 200, Isis wrote:Why is Gobble's hood town? I think you're pretty likely to internalize the 6/7th 1/7th skew on your own, so that's less interesting to me.
I nearly locktown read Gobbles, and Adorable feels town from what little content is here
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

I feel like if adorable or morning tweet were scum I would never be able to pick up on it - they're just too pure
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 205, superbowl9 wrote:I feel like if adorable or morning tweet were scum I would never be able to pick up on it - they're just too pure
(/ω\) ah!!

We've been scum together actually-- it was in this game. One hint i could give is that i sweat bullets as scum

So far i've noticed that Adorable townslipped in our town game together but not in our scum game. she was all business there >‿<

Would she fake confusion about the setup in this game to relive that townslip towncred..... I just don't know!!
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by Isis »

It's not impossible for Adorable to both be scum and not realize it was possible she could have randed scum with someone from a different hood.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:38 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 204, Auro wrote:
In post 200, Isis wrote:Why is Gobble's hood town? I think you're pretty likely to internalize the 6/7th 1/7th skew on your own, so that's less interesting to me.
I nearly locktown read Gobbles, and Adorable feels town from what little content is here
Why do you townread Gobbles? Why is it like pulling teeth to get content from you Auro, this is like my third question this line
"Well, I..."
Tommy Two Times
Tommy Two Times
Townie
Tommy Two Times
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:35 am

Post by Tommy Two Times »

I am bravely proclaiming my hate for both Isis and superbowl. I have endured dark, dark things in there... the only thing that can make me forget nowadays are 10 jumping jacks, jacks.
Hectic
Tommy Two Times
Tommy Two Times
Townie
Tommy Two Times
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:36 am

In post 102, Adorable wrote:
In post 92, Tommy Two Times wrote:We're up to page 7 now... someone please stop these two, I'm not sure how much more I can handle.

But regardless, at least I've got some good reads from it. I'm pretty sure Isis is scum, and superbowl is town. So if I'm town here, I think we're okay. Otherwise, if I'm scum, it means there's a conspiracy and we should be self-voting. At the moment, I think I'm town though.

Adorable, has anyone talked in your hood yet?
Yes, we have been talking in the hood. You said you're pretty sure Isis is scum and superbowl is town. I thought scum would be together in one neighborhood. I'll have to read the rules again since I didn't know scums would be in different hoods.
In post 110, Adorable wrote:
In post 107, Tommy Two Times wrote:Adorable, now that you've found out that scum can be split across hoods, does this change where you think scum are? I can vouch for Isis being scum, being scum.
On the basic setup it says 2 neighborhoods with 3 vts and 1 neighborhood with 1 vt and 2 mafia.
When did you decide to check the rules in between these two posts?

At what point of time between these two posts did you check the rules?
Hectic
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Auro »

In post 208, Isis wrote:Why do you townread Gobbles? Why is it like pulling teeth to get content from you Auro, this is like my third question this line
You asked me why that hood was town, and I gave the answer :P

Gobbles feels obviously town from his posting, there's a couple of meta-tells I won't reveal, but I've also had a reliable record of reading him so far.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:51 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 199, Auro wrote:I think my hood and Gobbles' hood both town
Why do you think your hood is town?
In post 195, superbowl9 wrote:Gotcha - in that case VOTE: Hood 2
Porquoi, monsieur?
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:52 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 207, Isis wrote:It's not impossible for Adorable to both be scum and not realize it was possible she could have randed scum with someone from a different hood.
Oof. Not a good look, Isis.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:53 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 211, Auro wrote:Gobbles feels obviously town from his posting, there's a couple of meta-tells I won't reveal, but I've also had a reliable record of reading him so far.
You're such a Hermione.
If she took any Divination classes...
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 210, Tommy Two Times wrote:
In post 92, Tommy Two Times wrote:We're up to page 7 now... someone please stop these two, I'm not sure how much more I can handle.

But regardless, at least I've got some good reads from it. I'm pretty sure Isis is scum, and superbowl is town. So if I'm town here, I think we're okay. Otherwise, if I'm scum, it means there's a conspiracy and we should be self-voting. At the moment, I think I'm town though.

Yes, we have been talking in the hood. You said you're pretty sure Isis is scum and superbowl is town. I thought scum would be together in one neighborhood. I'll have to read the rules again since I didn't know scums would be in different hoods.
In post 107, Tommy Two Times wrote:Adorable, now that you've found out that scum can be split across hoods, does this change where you think scum are? I can vouch for Isis being scum, being scum.
On the basic setup it says 2 neighborhoods with 3 vts and 1 neighborhood with 1 vt and 2 mafia.

When I signed up on the que thread it talks about the setup with two scum being in one hood and then when I saw you put Isis as scum and superbowl as town it looked like you were saying two scum were in different hood and I ended up having to read the setup again on the game thread on the first page.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Auro »

In post 214, gobbledygook wrote:You're such a Hermione. If she took any Divination classes...
I'm a Hermione? :o :o
I think I'm more like Frodo but that guy's a Hufflepuff right? So maybe not
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:00 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 212, gobbledygook wrote: Porquoi, monsieur?
I don't trust y'all one bit. I have no idea what's been going on in your PT and I don't expect you to tell us if one of us treestumps. I don't like our chances if y'all are one of the last two hoods. Also Galron felt quite scummy. Even if I tuck adorable away in town, the possibility of you two manipulating her is wayyyy too much for me.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Galron »

In post 201, Galron wrote:So we get 5 votes on one hood and we expect town to self vote, right?

1) auro, drew, tweet
3) tommy, isis, superbowl
This should be

1) tommy, isis, superbowl
3) auro, drew, tweet

Isis maintaining the fiction that scum can come from different hoods is scummy.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Isis »

I misspoke wading through hypotheticals and counter factuals trying to explain my point. I was saying adorable could be scum with a hoodmate and be unsure whether she had the possibility of randing scum with a crosshood mate.
"Well, I..."
Tommy Two Times
Tommy Two Times
Townie
Tommy Two Times
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:14 am

In post 215, Adorable wrote:

When I signed up on the que thread it talks about the setup with two scum being in one hood and then when I saw you put Isis as scum and superbowl as town it looked like you were saying two scum were in different hood and I ended up having to read the setup again on the game thread on the first page.
What I mean is did you check after making post , or after I made ?

That's posts and I'm talking about.
Hectic
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Auro »

VOTE: Hood 1
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 220, Tommy Two Times wrote:
In post 215, Adorable wrote:

What I mean is did you check after making post , or after I made ?

That's posts and I'm talking about.
I checked after I made #102 and then on #107 you said, "now that you've found out that scum can be split across hoods, does this change where you think scum are?" I had to correct you on the setup after you made #107 because on that post you were saying scum are split across hoods.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 219, Isis wrote:I misspoke wading through hypotheticals and counter factuals trying to explain my point. I was saying adorable could be scum with a hoodmate and be unsure whether she had the possibility of randing scum with a crosshood mate.
This post looks so wrong. On all games when you get a scum role it will say who your scum buddies are in your role pm.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Auro »

What Isis means is that you could've gotten a scum role PM, and also the name of your partner who's a hood mate, but you might have still thought it's possible to be scum with someone outside the hood.

Return to “Completed Open Games”