Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2052, Bingle wrote:
In post 2009, Starbuck wrote:Why? I, with farside, caught scum red-handed with no scum kills for 3 days before that. I have no idea why this slot survived D1 either and I'd love if we could figure it out, but it doesn't lie within my role. I'm concerned that you're still pushing this.

You and MT were the two deflecting the rest of us from the hellbooks lynch yesterday and don't think that I've forgotten that. Not to mention how much you were pushing for me to be loverized with someone today and how you are lamenting about it now.
The hellbooks lynch was in no way town indicative. She was caught in a trap that meant she couldn't reach endgame as soon as she claimed, so being on her wagon is a given for her scumbuddies. Even if you are town, we don't know why you didn't die D1. If farside is telling the truth, then vigging you should get rid of a different scum. If farside is lying scum, then vigging you should make that obvious.

If you read my ISO, I was never against pushing hb, I was against pushing hb yesterday. Which is 100% the correct thing to do. If she had been town, we could have gotten additional information, but we didn't lose anything by leaving her alive while we hunted her buddy.
We just had 3 effing days of watching townies get lynched or be NK'd and you're still going on about why we shouldn't have lynched hellbooks!scum when she was fucking caught? Are you kidding me?

You were the one that kept going on about wanting to lynch groupscum over any other scum, so much so that you were whiteknighting the fuck out of hellbooks to get the wagon to halt. Now, you are still trying to defend the reason why caught scum shouldn't be lynched, but it goes against all of the reasoning you gave yesterday. On top of the fact, that she was the type of scum that you wanted to lynch. So you can't weasel out of this, dude. You can't have it both ways.

I think you're her scumbuddy and you need to die.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Porkens »

Sorry, I'm sure I missed it but I'm tired and your right here MT, why don't you want to Lynch CL?
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

no abilities.. I think I can say that??
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Porkens wrote:Sorry, I'm sure I missed it but I'm tired and your right here MT, why don't you want to Lynch CL?
[I get what his role is. most likely. He's a worse lynch than the other candidates in Bingle's lynchpool]
ManateeDude wrote:no abilities.. I think I can say that??
[thank uu]
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by Porkens »

K can you help me understand that because he just looks like alien sympathizer to me.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by Porkens »

also what is your role claim?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

[I'm a one-shotizer. I turn people into oneshot versions of themselves. It usually does jack shit]
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Porkens »

oh yeah, right you one-shotted me how could I forget.

So you aren't afraid that manatee is 3p bomb?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Porkens »

also still like to know what you think CL is and why he's untouchable. I mean you've voted for him previously.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2058, Bingle wrote:Did the mod say to you "You're now lovers with xxx and were specifically not last night."?

Cause otherwise your input matters to me literally 0% here.
At the risk of accidentally quoting:

You're in love for Day (insert # here). Private Topic will conclude at the end of Day (insert same # as before here).

In post 2063, Bingle wrote:Starbuck and Farside are functionally arguing that cops are day actions because the result comes at the start of the day. I can't get over how bafflingly dumb that argument is, and I refuse to believe that this level of disingenuous argument comes from town.
I don't understand what you're talking about here. I'm specifically referring to the loverizations, one of which that I was part.
In post 2065, Bingle wrote:If Starbuck is a Mafia Vanillaizer with a showstopper lyncher targeting her, we can't lynch her or town loses. We don't have another source of town kills that isn't a vig, so we can't kill her otherwise. The only night we have a known scumkill is the same night that Titus was provably roleblocked by someone who won't claim publicly that they roleblocked Titus.
But that's not what I am. There's a lot of fearmongering here and I don't care for it.
In post 2067, Bingle wrote:so you're provably lying about having the information you say you do, because he wouldn't give it to you.
More assumptions. I never asked the mod. I just read my fucking PT. There's no night talk, it's just during the day.
In post 2069, Battle Mage wrote:I can't believe how desperate you are to protect Titus. You're not just clutching at straws, you've got them in some sort of death-grip.
THANK YOU
. The whiteknighting is fucking weird.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2125, Starbuck wrote:
In post 2052, Bingle wrote:
In post 2009, Starbuck wrote:Why? I, with farside, caught scum red-handed with no scum kills for 3 days before that. I have no idea why this slot survived D1 either and I'd love if we could figure it out, but it doesn't lie within my role. I'm concerned that you're still pushing this.

You and MT were the two deflecting the rest of us from the hellbooks lynch yesterday and don't think that I've forgotten that. Not to mention how much you were pushing for me to be loverized with someone today and how you are lamenting about it now.
The hellbooks lynch was in no way town indicative. She was caught in a trap that meant she couldn't reach endgame as soon as she claimed, so being on her wagon is a given for her scumbuddies. Even if you are town, we don't know why you didn't die D1. If farside is telling the truth, then vigging you should get rid of a different scum. If farside is lying scum, then vigging you should make that obvious.

If you read my ISO, I was never against pushing hb, I was against pushing hb yesterday. Which is 100% the correct thing to do. If she had been town, we could have gotten additional information, but we didn't lose anything by leaving her alive while we hunted her buddy.
We just had 3 effing days of watching townies get lynched or be NK'd and you're still going on about why we shouldn't have lynched hellbooks!scum when she was fucking caught? Are you kidding me?

You were the one that kept going on about wanting to lynch groupscum over any other scum, so much so that you were whiteknighting the fuck out of hellbooks to get the wagon to halt. Now, you are still trying to defend the reason why caught scum shouldn't be lynched, but it goes against all of the reasoning you gave yesterday. On top of the fact, that she was the type of scum that you wanted to lynch. So you can't weasel out of this, dude. You can't have it both ways.

I think you're her scumbuddy and you need to die.
Yes given the information we have now hb was a good lynch. No given the information we had yesterday hb was NOT a good lynch. She was overwhelmingly likely to not be group scum and claiming what she did as mafia is frankly bafflingly bad play.

I'm pretty much done talking to you though, as you consistently prove you're either unwilling or unable to engage with me in any manner suggesting you actually read my posts.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2128, Morning Tweet wrote:[I get what his role is. most likely. He's a worse lynch than the other candidates in Bingle's lynchpool]
elaboration or lynx?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

[a lot of the roles that can't claim what they are because they have secret knowledge of who the scumteam is. I'm gonna guess this is not the case for manatee since he isn't really pushing anyone]

[There's a lie-detector role that can't claim they're a lie detector.]

[I see there's a village idiot that knows the scum but is not allowed to vote for them. Maybe that's slightly more plausible I guess]

[pedit: just cause you only have daychat for the day means nothing-- you were still probably loverized the previous night]
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2132, Porkens wrote:oh yeah, right you one-shotted me how could I forget.

So you aren't afraid that manatee is 3p bomb?
[could be. I just cited him as an alternative lynch, didn't i?]
Porkens wrote:also still like to know what you think CL is and why he's untouchable. I mean you've voted for him previously.
Bingle wrote:
In post 2128, Morning Tweet wrote:[I get what his role is. most likely. He's a worse lynch than the other candidates in Bingle's lynchpool]
elaboration or lynx?
[is it possible you might trust that there's a reason he and i aren't outting it? I guess that leaves open the possibility i've misunderstood though. Regardless i'm leaving it up to him]
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Porkens »

I remember we talked about this and determined none of those roles were likely.

So you are NOT afraid he is 3p bomber?

the loverize conversation is bordering on the absurd. If the action resolved at night, why would we not be informed until morning?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Porkens »

If CL had done anything to present a protown approach, perhaps I'd be inclined to trust.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2139, Porkens wrote:I remember we talked about this and determined none of those roles were likely.

the loverize conversation is bordering on the absurd. If the action resolved at night, why would we not be informed until morning?
[No. he could be a 3p bomber yes. I have no idea since i have nothing to work with. Also huh i don't remember that, i haven't speculated on his role til now tbh]

[why would you get a PM in the middle of the night telling you that you're loverized? that makes no sense. If the role loverizes you for the night and the following day, then as a mod i would make it so the lovers only get daychat. Why would be they be allowed to talk on the previous night?! think of it as they're loverized the moment actions resolve]
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2085, Battle Mage wrote:I legit crumbed loads of innos and guilties. I crumbed a guilty on ManateeDude yesterday iirc.
Since you're vanillaized now, what could you do and what do you know? Anything that could help us with wagons today?
In post 2089, Morning Tweet wrote:Cause i still agree hellbooks didnt need to die that day, she would have resolved herself.
No, you were in agreement with Bingle about groupscum>nongroupscum. You can't both fall back on the "she'd resolve herself" when she actually did flip as groupscum, which is what you wanted to do in the first place.
In post 2093, farside22 wrote:
In post 2092, Morning Tweet wrote:[I'm debating just trusting you again since i was wrong last time. I suppose it is possible im just being swindled by Titus' birthday explanation, it just seemed very likely to me. That and her role works consistently with how pheromone seeder would work, in my opinion]

[It's really gonna be a bummer not being able to use our double lynches. Had she loverized like, Looker+Manatee, I'd probably still want her around just so we can knock those two out real quick]

[Why hasnt the alien faction used their kill yet, i wonder? Do they need that kill to win the end game? Maybe]

See and it's thoughts like that, in which Titus makes no sense as town. I told her day 2 the ability was just a day phase, but she continued to put players in there that made no sense, claiming she believed it was to get a target for night phase.
Why not use the ability to put 2 scum in there. She never did. Why?
The excuse was the same no matter how many times I said the ability was just a day ability. She should have put 2 scum in there and if she believed it was just for night only then why the hell did she put 2 town reads together in the first place?
This is what is confounding me, too. To add on to that, why, if you felt I was a 3p bomber, would you pair me with Conftown Iconeum? I know what her reasoning is, but you wouldn't put your conftown in danger like that if you were actually town.
In post 2099, Morning Tweet wrote:Bingle and I were right to want to let hellbooks resolve herself and lynch within the pool that had to include the dealer, imo. Hellbooks could have been lyncher.
Nope, still wrong. Deadscum is the way to have gone here, especially with as many townies dead as there were. You both are scummy AF for still defending this stance with all that "WE WANT TO LYNCH GROUPSCUM, GUYZ." Then we lynch groupscum and we're all still wrong for it? Nah, y'all are too hypocritical for my liking.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 2141, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2139, Porkens wrote:I remember we talked about this and determined none of those roles were likely.

[No. he could be a 3p bomber yes. I have no idea since i have nothing to work with. Also huh i don't remember that, i haven't speculated on his role til now tbh]

[why would you get a PM in the middle of the night telling you that you're loverized? that makes no sense. If the role loverizes you for the night and the following day, then as a mod i would make it so the lovers only get daychat. Why would be they be allowed to talk on the previous night?! think of it as they're loverized the moment actions resolve]
actions resolve at the end of the night...

@MOD Does this game use NAR?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

[i'm not interested in arguing with Starbuck over the hellbooks lynch much]

[Pork, that's basically what i'm saying yeah. What's your point? if the loverization happens at the end of the night before the nightkill, that'd line up with what we're seeing here]
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2135, Bingle wrote:I'm pretty much done talking to you though, as you consistently prove you're either unwilling or unable to engage with me in any manner suggesting you actually read my posts.
What? I'm reading your posts and interacting with you. I did have a long kinda work day today, so maybe my thoughts aren't being expressed as well as I think.

If you want to ignore me and not interact that's on you. Not me.

But it's lame as hell.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Porkens »

To be honest I don't understand the point of the conversation at all except that some part of the claim doesn't line up with apparent reality. What's puzzling to me is how certain single and you are that the alien pheromone seeder is actually town and using this discrepancy as some kind of wedge issue.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2144, Morning Tweet wrote:[i'm not interested in arguing with Starbuck over the hellbooks lynch much]
Interesting how Bingle and MT don't want interact over this.

NOTE this please, everyone.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

[Well, right off the bat, what's more likely-- Titus went all the way back to like page 20 of grand idea, or she chose the one that matches her birthday? The explanation of her getting the "Townie (Reroll role)" right at the top of her birthday page, then got assigned a random ass alien role at the beginning of the thread makes a lot of sense to me. Yes she could be alien but also, there hasn't been an alien nightkill yet.]

[we can also use Titus' power to get double lynches. she can't use it nefariously. she can't be the card dealer since we know she has the power. There are a lot of reasons to pick others over titus]

[Also she is definitely a pheromone seeder since hellbooks was hellbent on finding an alien for some reason. She saw the "Pheromone Seeder" and assumed alien]
Starbuck wrote:
In post 2144, Morning Tweet wrote:[i'm not interested in arguing with Starbuck over the hellbooks lynch much]
Interesting how Bingle and MT don't want interact over this.

NOTE this please, everyone.
[Would you like me to? I really don't want to cause i think it's pointless-- i've already said what i think, you disagree with it, i want to move on cause i have 0 hope of convincing you. but we can talk more if you prefer]
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2139, Porkens wrote:So you are NOT afraid he is 3p bomber?
We've never been worried about lynching a 3p bomber. We've been worried about lynching a showstopping lyncher's target. If we lynch a 3p bomber who isn't a lyncher's target then literally nothing happens except the scum role dies and we continue hunting the mafia we know exists.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”