Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 1039, Blair wrote:I could potentially see NDMath as scum. is particularly egregious.

Nauci could also be scum, but I feel like I need more from her to sort her.

Looker is prob-town

osuka is prob-town

Truth is newb-town

Norwe is prob-town

Popo is town-lean but again I need more from this slot to sort

Glitch could go either way

Quick is prob-town

GuiltyLion I could go either way

Mavsfan I definitely need more from to sort

I think that's everyone? If I missed someone they're null because I forgot about them entirely.
Why do you think osuka is town? What do you think of Nauci's meta-case on him?
In post 1046, Blair wrote:I actually like CSF vs NDMath for today, so if anyone wants to help me make CSF a top-two wagon that'd be swell!

Sheep me!
Now that I think ND is town, I really don't like this post. It was also premature to be deciding which wagons we were going to end the day with considering Blair only replaced into the game like less than 24 hrs and hadn't had time to interact with me or ND afaict
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:45 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1073, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1072, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 942, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 941, Glitch wrote:We have seen that GL can eagerly jump on anyone who accuses him.
That doesn't really seem like GL's Town meta tbqh.
I actually feel like you have said this exact same bullshit in a past game together when I was town and gettin mad at scumreads, let me see if I can find the game
I'm not mad, bro.
This was my survivor post.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:00 am

Post by Looker »

In post 996, osuka wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 922, Looker wrote:
In post 860, Nauci wrote:@looker you seem to have stopped interesting with GL and have been suspecting other players since your vote. Has your read on him changed since then, or is he still your top scum read?
My lynch preferences reduced to percentages are:
22% Guilty Lion | 18% popopo | 17% Candy Shop or mavsfan41 | 13% LicketyQuick | 12% NDMath | 8% Glitch | 5% Nauci | 4% Norway | 1% Truth, Osuka, or Cat Scratch
In post 865, Truth wrote:
In post 859, Nauci wrote:@Truth how has your read on Osuka evolved since you moved your vote off of him?
I still don't like him. My suspects are po, osuka, and maybe Glitch. Do you want me to vote for osuka again?
I want you to choose between Candy Shop and mavsfan41.
In post 870, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I think I'm nearing prod range so this is a prodge

my husband probably broke his foot yesterday so rl is busy right now
Same (with regard to being busy). It sometimes feels like posting on here is a chore.

why do you still wanna lynch gl so much? even if you think he's scummy, aren't there better slots to lynch in terms of both scum probability and flip information?
I think the percentages debunk your "so much" modifier. I'm relying heavily on active use of the remaining 6 days. If I thought the answer to your second question was "yes", I would be doing that. Why are you defending GuiltyLion when you're not voting anyone yourself?

• Can anyone else spot the hypocrisy of NorwegianboyEE accusing me of being cryptically nonsensical but then calling me a dick when I explain? He also deflected, but that could be personality-based as opposed to AI. I also don't see how bringing up a W-L record could be "not nice", especially when it's "been considerably good lately".
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:27 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

Cat scratch showing up and posting again on cue after Blairs push. Won't vote ndmath because *reasons* . Glitches case is good even if it just reiterates what i said in more words.

Cat scratchs hop on osuka is opportunistic as fuck. Notice how she only votes osuka after norwe indicates an interest
In post 1142, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not sure i’m feeling either a Glitch or CSF lynch today, but i could definitely go for either NDMath or Osuka.
Now osuka is a very easy wagon to park a vote on. This is because a) he has been tunneling truth for being stupid, which I think is NAI but also easy to point to as "scummy" and b) his posting other than that hasn't felt super engaged, which again i find NAI on day 1. And c) one of the most active players in the game just said they'd be fine with a wagon there.

In post 1147, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: osuka

I think I prefer this over Glitch, who I'm not sure isn't just new town who scumreads people for not explaining reads.

Mainly sheeping Nauci's metacase tbh. I also think him forgetting to use his vote is scum indicative
There are two problems with this vote that I see. The first is that it was only made after tacit approval from norwe of an osuka wagon just a few posts earlier. in fact, prior to norwes post approving of the osuka wagon, cat scratch had never said he scumread osuka. The last definitive read on osuka cat gave is here
In post 281, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 280, ofrhz wrote:
In post 277, Truth wrote:Why are they both town?

As for your leads questions, I was suspecting osuka before that if you check my earlier posts.
Based on their back and forth, I think they both believe in their pushes. I can also understand why they each scumread the other even though I disagree with it.

They're both independently towny as well. Quick has demonstrated that he has an unusual process of scumhunting, and I think his process is hard to fake.

I'm gut townreading osuka.

Why is osuka scummy for thinking you could be lying about being a mason but not wanting to take the risk of pushing you? A lot of people have expressed disbelief in your mason claim yet no one is pushing for your lynch off the top of my head.
Holy shit
and until the post cat made voting osuka he had not mentioned him as a scumread as far as I can tell. So osuka has gone from a gut townread, in a TvT with quick according to cat scratch, to now being cats big scumread.

Now as for the reason for voting osuka, cat scratch cited sheeping Nauci. Nauci isn't even voting osuka, he's voting NDmath, so you're sheeping someone who isn't even convinced of their own point. Id like cat to elaborate on the osuka read, is it just the push on nauci you find scummy cat?

Also cat calling the 3 votes on him as a counterwagon to ND is rich considering I voted her LONG BEFORE ANY ND WAGON and Blair replaced in and came with a fresh scumread. Glitch's vote is the only thing that could fit under that description and his reasoning was fine IMO.
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:28 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Official Vote Count 1.11
Confucius' (551-479 BC) moral philosophy is related to virtue ethics, in that it prioritised personal exemplification and self-cultivation.
His teachings also comprised an early formulation of the golden rule: "What you do not wish for yourself, do not do to others." (Analects XV.24)

LynchingWith 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to lynch.

Cat Scratch Fever
(3): popopopopopopo, Blair, Glitch
osuka
(3): GuiltyLion, Cat Scratch Fever, NorwegianboyEE
NDMath
(2): Nauci, mavsfan41
GuiltyLion
(2): Looker, NDMath
popopopopopopo
(1): Truth
Glitch
(1): LicketyQuickety

Not Voting
(1): osuka

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-07-01 18:16:10).

Mod notes:
  • :D
[/area]
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:30 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

Sorry I keep forgetting you're a girl and using the wrong pronouns cat i will try to remember going forward
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Damn i could go for a lynch soon. I think i might be willing to compromise on any wagon that isn’t explicitly one of my townreads.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:39 am

When I get killed N1, please look at who I said was Scum and who I said was Town. popo saying Glitch's case is "good" strikes me as kinda pathetic since that particular case has been so thoroughly dismantled.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Damn u arrogant.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Popo
What reason would scum!CSF hace for defending NDMath? Unless you’re saying they are scum buddies.

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:46 am

In post 1158, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Damn u arrogant.
What is your definition of arrogant. My guess is it's different than mine because you are a younger generation than me.

popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:50 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

@norwe I don't know. They could be buddies, or she could see a mislynch coming and be defending him for town cred. One other thing i found weird is that cat scratch was defending nd, calling him town. And then suggested that the wagon on her was a counterwagon to the ND wagon, which seems to imply that nd is scum
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:50 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1160, LicketyQuickety wrote:
What is your definition of arrogant. My guess is it's different than mine because you are a younger generation than me.
ok boomer
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:52 am

In post 1162, popopopopopopo wrote:
ok boomer
Answer my question, young gun. Your style isn't as impressive as you think. There is only one Quick.

Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Truth »

In post 1078, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1000, osuka wrote:how the fuck is mafia supposed to know you're mason? mafia has no setup knowledge other than their own roles

you seem to gravely misunderstand some very core concepts of this game
If he is in fact a mason, it's pretty natural to assume that mafia would know he's town and therefore likely not lying about being a
mason
of all things

I still like the Osuka vote, none of his latest bursts of post felt all that town and this one was really bad shade-for-sake-of-shade
Do you think osuka could be making sure I'm actually a mason and not lying in that post? Like he's mafia and wants to kill me if I'm a mason but wants to keep questioning me just to make sure. I think this another reason to think he is mafia.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:55 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1163, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1162, popopopopopopo wrote:
ok boomer
Answer my question, young gun. Your style isn't as impressive as you think. There is only one Quick.
Whats the question
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Thinking your reads are so awesome on day 1 that scum will kill you on night 1 is my definition of arrogance.

- Bunno
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:59 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1131, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1086, osuka wrote:
In post 1040, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Actually Blair, unless you plan to case CSF hard and get a lot of people on your side, i'd much prefer it if you joined the NDMath wagon since it's got more votes and game needs a lynch right now. I sense apathy with the lack of posting lately.
this is an odd post from a slot that is otherwise fairly towny
This is an odd shade from a slot that has otherwise mostly ignored me.
I just haven’t been given a reason to push you

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:04 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1131, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1086, osuka wrote:
In post 1040, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Actually Blair, unless you plan to case CSF hard and get a lot of people on your side, i'd much prefer it if you joined the NDMath wagon since it's got more votes and game needs a lynch right now. I sense apathy with the lack of posting lately.
this is an odd post from a slot that is otherwise fairly towny
This is an odd shade from a slot that has otherwise mostly ignored me.
In post 1143, Blair wrote:If osuka is scum we should lynch him tomorrow, I enjoy his posts.
????????

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:06 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1147, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: osuka

I think I prefer this over Glitch, who I'm not sure isn't just new town who scumreads people for not explaining reads.

Mainly sheeping Nauci's metacase tbh. I also think him forgetting to use his vote is scum indicative
When did I forget to use my vote? There are 5 days til deadline and more than one viable wagon

this is a scum post

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:15 am

In post 1166, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Thinking your reads are so awesome on day 1 that scum will kill you on night 1 is my definition of arrogance.
Someone has to be killed N1. Happens almost every game.

Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Truth »

Cat Scratch Fever (3): popopopopopopo, Blair, Glitch ... Town!
osuka (3): GuiltyLion, Cat Scratch Fever, NorwegianboyEE .... Mafia!
NDMath (2): Nauci, mavsfan41 ... Town
GuiltyLion (2): Looker, NDMath ... Town!
popopopopopopo (1): Truth ... Mafia!
Glitch (1): LicketyQuickety ... Unsure

VOTE: osuka
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Truth »

The extra dot isn't a crumb. Don't let mafia tell you that weird things are the crumb for my mason buddies. My crumb or crumbs will be very obvious and my buddies helped me make them. There shouldn't be any doubt which ones are the real ones after I die. Hopefully!
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:28 am

I support Glitch/osuka wagons.

P-Edit: Also, I kinda want to strangle Truth or just sum him up as new but not new Scum.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:36 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1164, Truth wrote:
In post 1078, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1000, osuka wrote:how the fuck is mafia supposed to know you're mason? mafia has no setup knowledge other than their own roles

you seem to gravely misunderstand some very core concepts of this game
If he is in fact a mason, it's pretty natural to assume that mafia would know he's town and therefore likely not lying about being a
mason
of all things

I still like the Osuka vote, none of his latest bursts of post felt all that town and this one was really bad shade-for-sake-of-shade
Do you think osuka could be making sure I'm actually a mason and not lying in that post? Like he's mafia and wants to kill me if I'm a mason but wants to keep questioning me just to make sure. I think this another reason to think he is mafia.
This is such a dense post that it hurts

I think hypotheticals are a little too much for you to handle right now, so for the first part of the post assume I’m town and for the second, assume I’m scum.

Let’s start with town. How am I lying in that post? What am I trying to accomplish? Why am I doing any of what I’m doing in that post?

Now, assume I’m scum. How am I not lying in that post? If I wanted to kill you, why wouldn’t I just do it since you keep claiming mason anyway? If I
did
want to make sure you’re mason, how is that post supposed to accomplish that? Why would I “keep questioning to make sure” when I know for a fact that that line of questioning has diminishing returns (i.e., we’re all as sure as we’re gonna be about your claim, however sure that is, until someone else claims mason or we get a revealing flip, neither of which is going to happen d1) and I’d only be exposing myself for no reason?

You seem to have a very shallow understanding or how scum plays the game

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”