muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:28 am

Post by muffinhead »

Hi all, my apologies for not posting here. I think im losing intrest in this game unfortunatly.

Ok first up I remember saying to myself that there is absoultly no chance that farside is scum at the beginning of the day. I dont remeber whther I had actual reasoning or if it was that I just couldnt imagine him being scum. Right now I really doubt he is scum, but hes done nothing really pro-town nor has he been scummy today.

The main reason for me thinking you are scum is because I cant imagine rofl,ks or farside being scum. Therefore that leaves us with you and suyre. My gut feeling tells me that you and suyre are the remaining scum and I went against my gut feeling in another game when I was right the whole time.
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm lossing interest too. My reason's for Grimmy are not what was said but because I can take at least 2 people out of the equation.
1st) roflcopter - known mason
2nd) muffinhead I took out because I've seen him play as scum and this is not his normal play.
That leaves Grimmy, Suyre and K7. I'm not sure why K7 is in the clear. He's lurker no matter what his alignment so I never dismiss him.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:54 am

Post by Surye »

farside22 wrote:I'm lossing interest too. My reason's for Grimmy are not what was said but because I can take at least 2 people out of the equation.
1st) roflcopter - known mason
2nd) muffinhead I took out because I've seen him play as scum and this is not his normal play.
That leaves Grimmy, Suyre and K7. I'm not sure why K7 is in the clear. He's lurker no matter what his alignment so I never dismiss him.
I agree with this, except farside herself it not clear in my mind. Grimmy is a common overlap for everyone, I think he is the right lynch.
Vote:Grimmy
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:47 am

Post by Qman »

Vote Count:
grimmy (3) - muffinhead, farside22, Surye
farside (1) - grimmy

4 to lynch.

Proded rolf and k7.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by killa seven »

/prodded.
this game needs more from me will post soon.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by muffinhead »

farside22 wrote: That leaves Grimmy, Suyre and K7. I'm not sure why K7 is in the clear. He's lurker no matter what his alignment so I never dismiss him.
Well i personally have never seen ks as scum. But surly we would notice some change in if not his lurking, then his attitude towards the game.
Show

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:41 am

Post by farside22 »

muffinhead wrote:
farside22 wrote: That leaves Grimmy, Suyre and K7. I'm not sure why K7 is in the clear. He's lurker no matter what his alignment so I never dismiss him.
Well i personally have never seen ks as scum. But surly we would notice some change in if not his lurking, then his attitude towards the game.
Do you think it's weird that Survy voted Grimmy and that K7 didn't vote?
Mod: Any word from Roflcopter?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

hi. everyone seems to be in on the secret now. yeah i'm the last mason.

farside, you scum?
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:37 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:hi. everyone seems to be in on the secret now. yeah i'm the last mason.

farside, you scum?
No I'm not scum. Like I said I know it is WIFOM but I would have killed you as soon as I realized your role and you knew I knew. Sure it would have outed me, but who wants to keep a Mason alive.
Do you think muffin is scum. What about Grimmy? I'm still interigued with Survy's vote and K7's non vote. It leaves a big question mark for me. Like I said though I have seen muffin scum and this just doesn't seem like him = scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:40 am

Post by farside22 »

I meant to
unvote:

Just to stop a quick hammer. I'm still not sure about K7 the fact that he didn't hammer doesn't tell me anything, but I want to be sure or the town is screwed.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by roflcopter »

surye/muffinhead/grimmy

i'm about 90% sure that the two remaining scum can be found among those three people.

i'm 100% sure that k7 is not scum.

i want to be sure you (farside) are not scum either, but then you do stuff like try to cast doubt on killa seven even as you present further evidence in favor of him being town.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:surye/muffinhead/grimmy

i'm about 90% sure that the two remaining scum can be found among those three people.

i'm 100% sure that k7 is not scum.

i want to be sure you (farside) are not scum either, but then you do stuff like try to cast doubt on killa seven even as you present further evidence in favor of him being town.
How do you know K7 is not scum?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by roflcopter »

as i explained earlier, he didn't know that the scum were in two groups of two, as he was still expecting to be looking for another werewolf.

this proves both that he's not paying any attention to his surroundings, since this is an open game, and that he isn't scum, b/c he would have known there are two mafia and therefore there were only two werewolves. he's also obviously not a mason, but i'm convinced only town would make that mistake in this game.
soi soi soi

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:as i explained earlier, he didn't know that the scum were in two groups of two, as he was still expecting to be looking for another werewolf.

this proves both that he's not paying any attention to his surroundings, since this is an open game, and that he isn't scum, b/c he would have known there are two mafia and therefore there were only two werewolves. he's also obviously not a mason, but i'm convinced only town would make that mistake in this game.
Ah I had missed that. Yes I would say not paying attention to the set up knowing his style. Do you think muffinhead and surye both voting against Grimmy is scummy? I'm thinking Survy as scum because of the interaction with Rishi and Rishi ending up dead. I know more WIFOM, but I could see scum reaction scared to pressure.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:46 pm

Post by Surye »

farside22 wrote:
roflcopter wrote:as i explained earlier, he didn't know that the scum were in two groups of two, as he was still expecting to be looking for another werewolf.

Ah I had missed that. Yes I would say not paying attention to the set up knowing his style. Do you think muffinhead and surye both voting against Grimmy is scummy? I'm thinking Survy as scum because of the interaction with Rishi and Rishi ending up dead. I know more WIFOM, but I could see scum reaction scared to pressure.
Scared to pressure? I assuaged him, there was no pressure by the end of the day. I hope you have more then that :P And my name is SURYE :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Surye wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Scared to pressure? I assuaged him, there was no pressure by the end of the day. I hope you have more then that :P And my name is SURYE :P
I don't know why I have problems spelling your name. Its just one of those names for me.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:49 pm

Post by roflcopter »

there is at least one scum voting for grimmy.

vote: surye

on the bright side, i've always gotten your name right.
soi soi soi

Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by Qman »

Vote Count:
grimmy (2) - muffinhead, Surye
farside (1) - grimmy
rolfcopter (1) - Surye

Not voting - farside22, K7

4 to lynch.

Deadline in 6 days (the end of Aug 10th)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:00 pm

Post by roflcopter »

you got things backwards in the votecount, q. i'm voting for surye, he's not voting for me.
soi soi soi

Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:19 pm

Post by Qman »

.... stupid me. ill fix that when I get home
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:32 pm

Post by Qman »

Vote Count: A correct one!
grimmy (2) - muffinhead, Surye
farside (1) - grimmy
Surye (1) - roflcopter

Not voting - farside22, K7

4 to lynch.

Deadline in 6 days (the end of Aug 10th)
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:36 am

Post by Surye »

roflcopter wrote:on the bright side, i've always gotten your name right.
<3 Too bad that's the only thing you got right.
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:14 pm

Post by Qman »

Muffin, grimmy, and k7 all prodded.

*hums the deadline song*

Rule 13
: In the case of a deadline, the person with the most votes at deadline will be lynched, but only if they have at least half the required votes needed for a normal lynch (rounded up). In the case of a tie, the first to reach the number of votes that the players are tied at will be lynched.

Currently, that's grimmy.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:07 pm

Post by killa seven »

Prodded
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:03 pm

Post by muffinhead »

proded as well. Not much for me to say since ive made up my mind that grimmy is todays lynch and suyre is tomorrow. I honestly cant picture any other scum pair.

@grimmy. You are currently going to be lynched. Any last words to defend urself?
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”