stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:26 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Also will need to look at those who seemed like they knew gera would flip town, because they could be scum that knew.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Vote Count 1.18

geraintm (7):
stungun0404, bob3141, votato, Porkens, Dunnstral, HK 50, Not_Mafia
Dunnstral (2):
DoctorPepper, Malakittens
votato (2):
farside22, notscience
Porkens (1):
Green Crayons
notscience (1):
geraintm
Not voting (0):

Mod Notes:

Majority is 7 players.

A hammer has been reached.
[/area]
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:41 am

Day 1 Execution -
The town gathered round, arguing and bickering. Jake was minding his own buisness torturing lost souls that tried to escape his hellbox. Suddenly, the people got loud. Very very loud. He got angry, turning to them and called out "Quit it!" The people continued on. Enough was enough. With a snap of his fingers, geraintm violently exploded. Jake took his soul and stored it in his box. "You have disruped me enough. Begone for now or else they won't be the only one exploding!" The people complied, heading to their residencies.

geraintm has been executed day 1. He was a
Vanilla Townie

It is now Night 1. Deadline for night actions is (expired on 2020-06-27 18:41:20)
[/area]
Last edited by Jake The Wolfie on Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:09 am

The deadline has been postponed until further notice. Please do not discuss the nature of this.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:42 pm

maxwell has replaced farside22. The new night deadline is in (expired on 2020-06-29 03:42:16).
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:54 am

Night 1 Kills
Dawn broke out upon the town. As people woke up and arrived at the town square, they noticed Jake wasn't there. Several hours passed, and Jake materialized. "Sorry about that, I needed to collect some souls. Such an unusual amount of deaths last night, out of town."

Porkens was killed during the night. He was a
Mafia Goon

notscience was killed during the night. He was a
Town 2-Shot Simple Vigilante

Spoiler: notscience role pm
Town 2-Shot Simple VigilanteYou are a
Town 2-Shot Simple Vigilante

Twice in the game, on two separate nights, you may attempt to kill a player. If that player is a vanilla of their faction (i.e. a Vanilla Townie or Mafia Goon), your kill will succeed unless otherwise prevented. You cannot kill power roles in this way.

You win when all Mafia are dead, if any Town player is still alive.

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.

It is now Day 2, and will end in (expired on 2020-07-06 09:54:07).
[/area]
Last edited by Jake The Wolfie on Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Thank
fuck
someone killed Porkens.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:59 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Having to explain how his death would be necessary to analyze the gerain mislynch would have made me convulse.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The Porkens slot was scum, well I never

Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

There was definitely at least 1 scum player actively sabotaging the Porkens slot wagon, considering the consistent, unrepentant resistance and how obvscum Battle Mage was
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 189, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 176, Green Crayons wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
This looks serious...what's the story here?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1577, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
Vote Count 1.18

geraintm
(7):
stungun0404, bob3141, votato,
Porkens
, Dunnstral, HK 50, Not_Mafia
Dunnstral (2):
DoctorPepper, Malakittens
votato (2):
farside22,
notscience

Porkens
(1):
Green Crayons
notscience
(1):
geraintm

Not voting (0):

Mod Notes:

Majority is 7 players.

A hammer has been reached.
[/area]
Basic rules of thumb wagon analysis without post/contribution context (so, all subject to change once going back through to analyze context):

- probably 1 additional scum was on the gerain mislynch, 1 scum was off

- if 4 scum, probably contextual to determine whether on or off

- scum usually don't like to vote back to back, so porkens' lynch neighbors (votato, Dunn) are less suspicious

And then, shooting from the hip about how I was remembering things at the conclusion of D1:

- out of non-gerain voters (DP, Mala, farside/maxwell, GC), my suspicion hierarchy is: Mala --> farside/maxwell --> DP

- out of the gerain voters (stun, bob, votato, Dunn, HK, NM), my suspicion hierarchy is: bob, HK, votato, Dunn, stun, NM
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm looking at bob
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I'm curious to hear from maxwell, as farside was a slot I seriously suspected until about 80% of the way through of D1, when I started getting town vibes.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1588, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm looking at bob
good lookin'
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:16 am

Post by maxwell »

I was very prepared to come into the day calling the scumteam but the Porkens flip has thrown me off (didn't scumread him during my read-through overnight, I suck) and I probably need some recalibration.

Green Crayons is town, Not_Mafia is likely town, I feel decently strong on Dunnstral being town. Had bob as town on general feeling off his posts but probably need to recheck there. The slot prior to porkens replacing in was an easy bus for towncred though and it's likely that at least one of the people on the L-1 wagon is scum imo.

VOTE: votato

still absolutely hated his and stungun's D1
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:24 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 1584, Not_Mafia wrote:The Porkens slot was scum, well I never

I know this was your gimmick and TBH I bet you feel.like you're pretty vindicated, but I'm actually kinda shocked that porkens flipped and was targetted this night. I did not understand your case on him at all

That being said, I doubt Porkens was the lone scum in the wagon and someone def stayed off.
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:28 am

Post by maxwell »

I absolutely despised stungun's posts when I was reading through and had planned to open the day by voting him but less confident there now. Didn't like Malakittens either but early interaction with BM on a quick review looks townish, and I'm not sure she kills notscience who was firmly in her corner.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:29 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

Btw I haven't played a normal in a long time, are SKs normal or are we considering a town vig?

Or 2 scum teams?
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:34 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1320, Porkens wrote:I'd be ok lynching votato, but it really won't tell us as much as Dunn.
Yeah. Feel okay about my vote still.
DoctorPepper wrote:Btw I haven't played a normal in a long time, are SKs normal or are we considering a town vig?

Or 2 scum teams?
serial killers are explicitly banned in mini normals as of 2018
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:42 am

The game is on hold until further notice. Please do not discuss this. The deadline is paused at 6 days, 23 hours, 13 minutes.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:52 am

I made an error with the Night 1 role flip. notscience was incorrectly flipped as a Tiwn Simple Doctor, and was supposed to flip as a Town 2-shot Simple Vigilante. I'm sorry for how this will affect the game, but after reviewing with a Listmod I've decided to continue the game. Thank you for your patience.

The deadline has been unpaused and will end in (expired on 2020-07-08 08:05:34).
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: votato
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:07 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 405, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 389, stungun0404 wrote:Does anyone have experience with scum Dunnstral? I have only played with town Dunnstral as scum to my recollection (2 times).

I know that as town he is not the hardest player to sort, but he still is a little bit tricky. He is easier to sort than nm for sure.

Also, he might get easier by the day, but he also might not. So I am not totally against a lynch there, but would just prefer to keep him in for two reasons. One is he is one of the few players I have experience with, so I might be able to read him better as the game progresses. And two, I do not really find what he has done so far to be super scummy, and if anything the push against him gives me a slight intuition he might be town. I could be wrong there, and I would like to see him post more, but I am not super suspicious.

I do think it is very likely, however, that if one Votato/Dunn is scum, the other is not, and should be assumed to be town. I just don't see them as connected, as votato has made very little mention of Dunn in his posts and Dunn throwing votato out of the blue as a scum partner to someone... wouldn't seem like the smartest plan if they were scum partners? I mean, that's a little bold, drawing that much attention to you
and
your partner?
I've seen scum-Dunnstral once. He tried harder than this and seemed more engaged in a game where he replaced in maybe 60 pages deep - definitely feels town here. Agree with top half of your post, last para doesn't sound right to me. In my recent experience, scum often make little mention of their buddies to avoid associations being drawn. But lynching Vot-scum first is the play, and then decide whether to bite for his stungun 'slip'. Gut says probably not. :cop:
So I’m thinking that one of his scum partners might be someone he mentions quite often. I know he mentions Vot a lot, along with Dun.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”