Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Blair »

MINI Normals.
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Blair »

Mini (13 players or fewer) Normals can't have more than two factions.
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

I'm not sure what you are arguing about.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mini_Normal

AFAIK, there's no disclaimer that SK cannot be Mafia.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Blair »

You're arguing that there is a Mafia-aligned Serial Killer?

Serial Killer is explicitly third-party in Normal games.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:36 pm

In post 1728, Blair wrote:You're arguing that there is a Mafia-aligned Serial Killer?

Then why does it say on one page that SK is "Normal" while the mod says it is not? Is the Mod just saying that for this game or what? If so, we can confirm popo as Vig. Else, we can't.

Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Blair »

In post 1729, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1728, Blair wrote:You're arguing that there is a Mafia-aligned Serial Killer?

Then why does it say on one page that SK is "Normal" while the mod says it is not? Is the Mod just saying that for this game or what? If so, we can confirm popo as Vig. Else, we can't.
The mod said there can't be a Serial Killer in this game (a Mini) per the Normal Guidelines.

The mod is welcome to come repeat himself here but this is getting ridiculous. All you have to do is read the portion of the wiki page that we both quoted to understand this.

Serial Killers are Normal, but because they are third parties they can only be used in Large Normals.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:44 pm

In post 1730, Blair wrote:
In post 1729, LicketyQuickety wrote:

The mod said there can't be a Serial Killer in this game (a Mini) per the Normal Guidelines.

The mod is welcome to come repeat himself here but this is getting ridiculous. All you have to do is read the portion of the wiki page that we both quoted to understand this.

Serial Killers are Normal, but because they are third parties they can only be used in Large Normals.
You know.. I am going to go back and check to see if you (or someone else) corrected me for Mini Normal 2141. I hope someone corrected me there because it makes it look like you were trying to get me to look Scummy while preemptively voting me if not.

Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Blair »

Preemptively trying to make you look scummy?

How on earth did I orchestrate your impressive failure to read a wiki quote posted by both myself and the game mod?
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

im not shooting truth
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:54 pm

This isn't likely to sell anyone on Blair!Scum, but I think it's worth pointing out that I made a reference to SK in my first game with Blair and she didn't point out the SK thing then; no one did.

viewtopic.php?p=11821345#p11821345

I would also like Blair to detail how I Scum slipped. Pretty much every time I have seen someone say someone Scum slipped It's been totally wrong. I don't actually think much of slips. It's mostly just hearsay.

Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Blair »

In post 1734, LicketyQuickety wrote:I would also like Blair to detail how I Scum slipped. Pretty much every time I have seen someone say someone Scum slipped It's been totally wrong. I don't actually think much of slips. It's mostly just hearsay.
Sure. I already did this in my vote post, but I'll elaborate (even though you and I both know whenever someone is asked to over explain it always ends up getting labeled a paranoid conspiracy theory):

I laid out a plan to test Popo's claim. Part of this plan was that, if Popo is lying, the real vigilante will shoot him tonight.

When you referred to my plan, you referred to it as "Popo gets vigged." I believe this was a Freudian slip - because you already know Popo is lying, and therefore he will be vigged if we follow my plan.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

i think one of looker dunnstral or ndmath is scum, maybe 2. like the fact that both those major wagons were on town and it took that long for either of them to go through points to an inactive scumteam.
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Blair »

Perhaps.

But the entire point of us collectively selecting your target for tonight (a plan you agreed to) is to test your claim - ideally by making you shoot scum.

So the pick needs to come from someone other than you because if you are lying there's no way you pick a helpful target for us.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Let vig shoot at popopo if he's fake claiming. And if he's not shot we know he's vig
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Blair »

Also, why are you just now saying you're opposed to shooting Truth?

You have posted since I suggested it, and this is the first you've mentioned being opposed to it.
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Blair »

In post 1738, Dunnstral wrote:Let vig shoot at popopo if he's fake claiming. And if he's not shot we know he's vig
The point of using his second shot tonight is, if he's telling the truth, he probably dies tonight.
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Blair »

An awful lot of people are coming out of the woodwork to oppose shooting Truth.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why do we need to leash his second shot? He's either lying or the real vig, he can choose where to shoot if he's real
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Truth »

Because I am town, Blair! Please don't shoot me if you're the vigilante. Does my buddy really need to prove this to be the case?

Dunnstral's plan where we let the vigilante shoot po if he's lying seems like a good idea.

But who else should be lynch today instead? osuka and po were my main suspects.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:25 pm

In post 1735, Blair wrote:When you referred to my plan, you referred to it as "Popo gets vigged." I believe this was a Freudian slip - because you already know Popo is lying, and therefore he will be vigged if we follow my plan.
That's... really weak considering I corrected myself in my next post.

Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 1700, Blair wrote:
In post 1683, Blair wrote:I think the right move here is for us to collectively decide who Popo should shoot tonight. This effectively gives us two lynches today -
unless he's lying, in which case the real vigilante will shoot him.
In post 1698, LicketyQuickety wrote:If
popo is getting vigged
, then I think we should lynch blair.
Slip?

VOTE: LicketyQuickety
Could you explain what you mean by this please? Is it because he said po instead of Truth there?

VOTE: No one
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:26 pm

Oh, I also semi think if Truth was Scum he would be posting in the Scum PT which would mean there would be no reason for Truth to "pick up" the EoD mod post.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1741, Blair wrote:An awful lot of people are coming out of the woodwork to oppose shooting Truth.
He claimed mason, maybe that's why some people are opposed to shooting him.
LicketyQuickety wrote:Oh, I also semi think if Truth was Scum he would be posting in the Scum PT which would mean there would be no reason for Truth to "pick up" the EoD mod post.
...But if he's town, he has a mason pt right. So does this argument make sense?
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Blair »

In post 1746, LicketyQuickety wrote:Oh, I also semi think if Truth was Scum he would be posting in the Scum PT which would mean there would be no reason for Truth to "pick up" the EoD mod post.
Aren't you voting for Truth?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why are you trying to no lynch?