dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 46, Testarossa wrote:I am bit conflicted on dsjstr. I didn't liked the apologetic nature of his after maxwell's and mine posts, but then again looks like he is trying to get into the game. Not sure if this is indicative for any alignment though. Just don't know why he felt commenting on votato's "scumclaim" now, if it was worrying him.
What does your comment have to do with my "apology"? Which was me just reflecting on my own gameplay. Max's comment is complete bullshit, elsa has not even spoken and BM has only questioned why no one voted for him. It was not a response to

Max he has already been questioned about the legitimacy of his claim by someone else. I will ask what you think of his reasoning which when he had switched votes was while you had also left a refrence to the vroom comment and BM had not spoken

yet.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 36, votato wrote:normally BM is a bit louder than this.
its page 2 and nothing much has happened yet
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by dsjstr »

Also, I am not questioning vatos scumclaim I said that you shouldn't use the fact that he make a joke about being scum as a sign he is scum. It was merely just to inform everyone that if they were basing their claim off of that it would be NAI.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 49, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 42, dsjstr wrote:
In post 38, beeboy wrote:Elsa is a cheery high energy individual and I hate how they haven't posted yet.

Raya is my only town read her thoughts come from town even if they aren't right I think the aggro is townie. dsjstr is townie for his energy.

Maybe votato but the weakest of the 3 scum would let this game stall and stay dead but votato strikes me as someone to want cred to take charge
I am leaning town because I still think doing this as scum is a mistake.

vote: Elsa
3 scum?

Did the rules say how many scum there were?
this is the sorta thing i'd expect scum to say

VOTE: dsjstr
Have you even fucking looked at max's claim?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by dsjstr »

VOTE: Max

idc if you call it OMGUS
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 35, votato wrote:thats enough from you. id like everyone else to do the same though pls. need some friggin content here.
While it seems things are about to get started, I wanted to reply to this. Frankly I am not having any meaningful reads yet as it's too much stuff that can go both ways. I have the feeling most reads are based on experience with other players, maxwell aside (well and now others of course too). Which might be why I have a very slight townlean on him, but it's probably more gut.

While I think your scumclaim is rather null I was wondering what the odds are for scum to play along and join in in these shenanigans, hence my vote on Raya as I think they might take the chance to play along and come off as easygoing, although this is more a gut feeling. What did you make out of your little interaction with her? For the record I am not really believing into this too much as Raya's recent posts were not strengthening the bad gut feeling.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Testarossa »

While I see some people are scumreading beeboy for not participating in rvs, why is it scum indicative here? Why is it worse than dsjstr who also wasn't participating in rvs. Just because he came back and wasn't voting again?

@dsjstr:
I reached work now so I will respond to your recent posts later in the evening.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 56, Testarossa wrote:While I see some people are scumreading beeboy for not participating in rvs, why is it scum indicative here? Why is it worse than dsjstr who also wasn't participating in rvs. Just because he came back and wasn't voting again?

@dsjstr:
Take as long as you need

I'm guessing that we are still in rvs and all of this is not participating? Since it seems like things are about to get started.

When you do respond I'd like to hear a read on Max.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 53, dsjstr wrote:
In post 49, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 42, dsjstr wrote:
In post 38, beeboy wrote:Elsa is a cheery high energy individual and I hate how they haven't posted yet.

Raya is my only town read her thoughts come from town even if they aren't right I think the aggro is townie. dsjstr is townie for his energy.

Maybe votato but the weakest of the 3 scum would let this game stall and stay dead but votato strikes me as someone to want cred to take charge
I am leaning town because I still think doing this as scum is a mistake.

vote: Elsa
3 scum?

Did the rules say how many scum there were?
this is the sorta thing i'd expect scum to say

VOTE: dsjstr
Have you even fucking looked at max's claim?
what did you think he claimed?

he looks fine to me fyi
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by dsjstr »

I guess I'm just not seeing how I was so much worse than everyone else who was not providing anything.

I like how max votes me for not providing any substance, and BM votes me for trying to create substance.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by dsjstr »

UNVOTE:
Lemme calm down and think
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 47, Testarossa wrote:
In post 43, votato wrote:its an 8-player, so 3 seems excessive, even if town has a lot of power. seems like a dumbtell. which might suggest beeboy is scum? or just not paying any attention?
Why would the first suggestion be that he would be scum? I was thinking at first that this might be a townslip, but I am super careful with these because I think they are easy to fake (and it's ard to believe as it is hard to miss that this only a 8-player game) and I am not familiar with beeboy, so he might be crafty enough. Unless I am dumb and don't know what a dumbtell is.
Town were never informed how many scum there are mafia would know. If they accidentally said how many scum there are it would be a scum slip not a town slip.

I've been thinking that there could be a neighborhood with 3 people which would be way too town sided if there were no mafia in it, and they were saying that votato would not be mafia out of the three.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by dsjstr »

I GOT IT!!!!

Votato would be the weakest of the three(comma) scum...

They town read votato and then gave their reasoning.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:41 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 37, beeboy wrote:I mean last game I was both NU and had a public mechanic to talk about. Not to mention I could debate those stances with the people who wanted to fight me on it.

This game I have... whatever this is?
And these reads on me for not RVSing which I can't take seriously lol
Why can't you take the reads seriously? Rvs is an important phase to start a game off
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:44 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 43, votato wrote:its an 8-player, so 3 seems excessive, even if town has a lot of power. seems like a dumbtell. which might suggest beeboy is scum? or just not paying any attention?
This is a good point. Beeboy is definitely mechanically smart
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:46 am

Post by Raya36 »

Actually to add to why I think this is possible they didn't even need to say how many scum to get their point across. The "3 scum" was added in without necessity.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:49 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 46, Testarossa wrote:I am bit conflicted on dsjstr. I didn't liked the apologetic nature of his after maxwell's and mine posts, but then again looks like he is trying to get into the game. Not sure if this is indicative for any alignment though. Just don't know why he felt commenting on votato's "scumclaim" now, if it was worrying him.
It's possible he's scum and got called out for not posting anything useful then immediately adjusted that.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:50 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 47, Testarossa wrote:
Why would the first suggestion be that he would be scum? I was thinking at first that this might be a townslip, but I am super careful with these because I think they are easy to fake (and it's ard to believe as it is hard to miss that this only a 8-player game) and I am not familiar with beeboy, so he might be crafty enough. Unless I am dumb and don't know what a dumbtell is.
This post comes across as town to me. Scum would probably be more likely to jump on it rather than call it town
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:57 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 56, Testarossa wrote:While I see some people are scumreading beeboy for not participating in rvs, why is it scum indicative here? Why is it worse than dsjstr who also wasn't participating in rvs. Just because he came back and wasn't voting again?

@dsjstr:
I consider it scum indicative since rvs is needed to get the game rolling. The game had a very slow start I found and not participating in rvs only lengthens it. The reason beeboy bothered me was because it took several posts and being called out to join rvs. I think they had 3 posts of no content before placing an rvs vote. Dsj posted once then came back and placed an rvs vote on his own accord. (Unless beeboy being called out is what made him decide to rvs)
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:01 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 62, dsjstr wrote:I GOT IT!!!!

Votato would be the weakest of the three(comma) scum...

They town read votato and then gave their reasoning.
Actually you might be right! Weakest of the 3 town reads he gave. Then a new sentence about what scum would do.

Beeboy! How dare you forget punctuation and confuse us!
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:41 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 66, Raya36 wrote:
It's possible he's scum and got called out for not posting anything useful then immediately adjusted that.
No one else has done fuck all
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:46 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 66, Raya36 wrote:
I commend you for providing legitimate reasoning
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:17 am

Post by dsjstr »

VOTE: Elsa
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Sorry I'm a little late here folks. Took a mental break from the site for 2 days. Hope I'm still in this game, which I assume I am since in being voted.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:03 am

Post by osuka »

vroom

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”