yoink?

~
In post 648, Alisae wrote:don't remember
right now
probably town
that's the opposite of what
it was before
can you elaborate
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 650, Datisi wrote:yoink?

~
In post 648, Alisae wrote:don't remember
right now
probably town
that's the opposite of what
it was before
can you elaborate
u started scumhunting
i like that
GTKAS
| here.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 645, Alisae wrote:ok lets kill umlaut
VOTE: umlaut
Why Umlaut?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

notty vote bad
titus vote bad
GTKAS
| here.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Looks like the start of a decent wagon.
VOTE: Umlaut
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

norwee what the fuck are you doing?
GTKAS
| here.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sheeping u.

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

do u even have reads
GTKAS
| here.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Damn, you giving me an existential crisis with that tone. What the FUCK am i doing? With my life?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I have reads but they are mostly gut. I think u are town tho.

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

have you installed raid shadow legends and played through the tutorial yet?
That'll definitely help you for sure
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

i think he went to go install raid shadow legends and play through the tutorial
im proud of him
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Ali, what do you think of Umlaut being partners with notscience? Or do you think that notscience is town and username is wrong?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 662, Titus wrote:notscience is town and username is wrong
^
GTKAS
| here.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

ughhhh why do you all post so much over a holiday weekend (not that 4th of July is anything worth
celebrating
mind you but I did take the day off to do a quiet 3 day getaway in a hotel far from home)

reading up
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 664, GuiltyLion wrote:ughhhh why do you all post so much over a holiday weekend
We're not all from the US here.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

yes yes I know I know I'm only half complaining, I know I shouldn't
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 377, Menalque wrote:(1) I think you are
(2) I think a full half the game’s we’ve played have been non-traditional mafia setups and you opened like this in none of them
(3) okay, go ahead, link them
(4) I don’t think you would, I think you know mafia well enough to fake “conviction”
(5) alisae has done absolutely nothing indicating e’s town and honestly it’s weird that you’re not more paranoid that e’s hacking your “datisi feels weird” push if you’re town and not worrying about pocketing
(6) calling off a vibe that she feels off while ignoring that the person who’s played with her a shitload of times is saying she feels totally normal for early game
1) :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
2) Uhhh... that's not true at all? I don't think any of them were non-traditional other than Nomination and I was literally scum who replaced in on Day 2.
3) Sure!

So in Medical Meme mafia where everyone is some form of a doctor but they don't know which one, I opened by asking about claiming targets in advance and gave my thoughts in it in the next post. Less content than I had here, but that's because it was less of a variation on mafia, the point remains I opened talking about the unique aspect of the setup.

in Noughts and Crosses mafia, again, opened by talking about how ideal strat for town is to vote in the corners, and spent several posts arguing about this. I believe this it he game Umlaut referred to

in One Night Ultimate Werewolf, a super mechanics heavy game, my ISO speaks for itself

in Scumteam unpick first post and subsequent posts were mechanics focused.

5) I disagree with you about Alisae not doing anything to indicate town. I know this is now some 300 posts later and I may get to it myself as I read the game, but I'm curious as to whether you're now townreading Alisae and if so, whether that makes you see my early reasons for townreading as more valid. Further I don't know why you expect me to assume anyone who shares my scumreads is pocketing, that seems like a pretty bad way to play mafia when most players are town, building cohesion early is more productive IMO because it's more likely any given player is town with you.

6) It's fair that I should take your read into account as well, but it kinda felt to me like you just want to be right and were suspicious of myself/Alisae
more
than you actually thought Datisi was town, at least based on the (lack of) explanation you gave as to why you believed in town!Dats. If you can give tangible reasoning as to why Datisi is town (assuming I still want those by the time I'm fully caught up), I'd be willing to hear you out.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 414, maxwell wrote:
In post 307, GuiltyLion wrote:Alisae sees it. I'm not trying to make an argument that "can't be counter-argued", I'm just calling a vibe that feels off from someone I've played with as town a handful of times.
Okay. And how confident are you in that meta?
In post 330, Alisae wrote:
In post 326, notscience wrote:I vaguely remember you scumreading icon. Why? I dont think they even really posted anything outside of RVS
mostly because i started to form some townreads and not really any scumreads and gut
kind of to be expected with the ratios the way they are, I like the explanation, it's a believable thought process.
In post 385, Menalque wrote:VOTE: maxwell
Saw it coming, tbh.
In post 399, Umlaut wrote:
In post 395, Menalque wrote:Why does notscience not knowing who username was make notscience more towny rather than less towny?
It's not that
the fact of not knowing that
is a town tell, it's that lying about not knowing it would be a hard scum tell and I'm saying I don't think he did that

I guess that doesn't actually make him town, so make that the strictly logical 'and' in my post: I think he's telling the truth
and
independently of that I get the sense he's town, though I can't point to anything strongly justifying that.
This feels like a backtrack and I don't like it.
This is a bad post

I'm not especially confident in my "meta" (if you can even call it that - I was more operating from a vibecheck perspective than like an actual Discerning Meta Analysis Thesis of how Datisi plays as either alignment), it's just the first impression I had and the first push I wanted to make. The question to me feels like a gotcha question rather than something maxwell is genuinely interested in, cause I think it should have been clear from how I was posting already roughly how 'confident' I was in it:
In post 218, GuiltyLion wrote:If I'm wrong I'll hope to figure it out over time, just scumhunt around me
In post 248, GuiltyLion wrote:To clarify it's not just a general 'excited to play!' thing but more specifically excitement at playing with several players in this game, including me

but idk we've prob pushed this point as far as we can go rn
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 469, Datisi wrote:you think scum!GL is more likely to backtrack there? also, i responded to you in 228, would you mind addressing that?

~
I guess really I mainly think scum!GL isn't
less
likely to backtrack so it's a bad reason to scumread me, but I also do think I'm slightly more likely to back down at first sign of conflict on something that I'm making up, especially since Menalque seems to consider himself supremely proficient at reading you

I didn't really see anything worth responding to in frankly - yes the Moment one was the one that stood out as TMI. I didn't find your reasons for townreading Moment especially compelling - I guess it was rude to ask and not acknowledge you though, so I appreciate you giving me an answer :]
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 506, Menalque wrote:
In post 469, Datisi wrote:which games were these?
Nomination; GnR III; a newbie I’m pretty sure; normal 2119

I would consider both nomination and GnR to be weird setup games, although tbf he was scum in nomination
GnR is not a weird set up game. There's definitely no mechanics discussion to be had on Day 1
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

norwee did not confirm or deny if he installed raid shadow legends and played the tutorial
this greatly upsets me
GTKAS
| here.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm sorry to disappoint, but i did not install Raid Shadow Legends and play the tutorial.

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

this greatly upsets me
GTKAS
| here.