[3] skitter30:
Kanna, Nahdia, Raven Branwen
[2] midwaybear:
Dunnstral, Clover Ebi
[1] Dunnstral:
midwaybear

[3] Not Voting:
drusilla, lilith2013, Starbuck

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to throw someone down the well.
The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-10 09:18:09).
V/LA section. Joint mod iso.
Last edited by Hectic on Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 1022, Nahdia wrote:realtalk i want people to weigh in on this. skitter's agenda is v evident in what i just laid out. i dont want to find another wagon, i want this. i will kick and scream if i must.
@Skitter, you seem to want your cake and eat it too here. If you honestly think this is my town meta, then you shouldn’t keep pushing this illogical narrative.

And why is Star a viable alternative wagon for you? I don’t find her scummy. Also why you were correct in your opinion on her Lillith post style thing, why didn’t you say anything when Lillith was doing the same thing to me?

Also, what is your reasoning on Dunn? Other than I’m assuming his decline in activity level, what basis do you sr him?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1023, lilith2013 wrote:I feel like Raven should feel more paranoid about you defending her so strongly and instead kind of took your motives for granted
idk how many ways i can say that i wasnt so much defending raven as i was questioning the legitimacy of your reads.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Nahdia »

i dont know that it's scummy it but you're building this story in your mind that literally Did Not Happen.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 1023, lilith2013 wrote:I feel like Raven should feel more paranoid about you defending her so strongly and instead kind of took your motives for granted
Why? I don’t see that at all. I’m also becoming more and more confident that Nahdia is town. She just went from looking to a counterwagon to Skittter to hard doubling down on Skitter. How much more anti-survivalist can you possibly get?

I think this is a really bad take, bad as in not making sense to me at all. Why should I be remotely paranoid of a slot hard defending me that I am feeling more and more confident is town? In what world does that make an iota of sense to you?

What do you think about Star’s thinking you and Skitter are tagteaming because I’m seriously starting to wonder about that as well?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:12 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1027, Nahdia wrote:
idk how many ways i can say that i wasnt so much defending raven as i was questioning the legitimacy of your reads.
Sure the intent you had was to question my reads but the result of it was that you were effectively defending raven, no? Like chainsaw kind of defense
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Nahdia »

okay, but look at it in context. i initially scrutinized your reads because you were pushing myself and a person with a grand total of 5 posts in the thread. you had even lampshaded that these were "easy" reads in . this is what i picked up on.

so i looked at your read on raven. in it, you called her posting "disconnected". it easy enough to check your work; again, she had 5 posts. and when i read it, there were clear constants between each of the posts, as i explained. so i was further concerned because your vote seemed both convenient and then unfounded.

but then after some back and forth, it finally came to light that we were referring to different things with the term "disconnected". i relented that, while i disagreed with your conclusions, at the very least i could now see the logic of that read.

-Zaphkael, 2020
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1021, Nahdia wrote:you weren't forming reads like that in BotC!

like, when you were reading Raven and I as partners (for reasons I refuted and you accepted), fine. but now to hold onto "there's 1 scum i nthe two of you" just looks to me like you're lining up lynches. WHY is raven scum if im town? we don't feel tvt to you if you're scumreading me, obviously. but if it turns out im town and your read was therefore wrong, why should that mean you start aiming for raven?
i mean it's not like botc is a standard game of mafia or anything
(i also very strongly remember saying that i didn't think elbirn/drixx were scum together early game, but i digress)
i can pull examples of reading pairs if necessary

i didn't say i would automatically push raven. i said i would reassess there.
you're building a lot of assumptions into your current push on me using things i didn't actually say.

again: i don't think you feel tvt. i think between the two of you you're the scum and have pocketed raven. if you flip town i would reassess my read because obviously i'm going wrong as i currently think you're scum. that's not the same thing as saying i would vote out raven tomorrow, and i take issue with you saying that i'm trying to line up lynches here.

like i'm not sure what you want me to do here. if i'm wrong i'm planning on reassessing the read because obviously it was based on assumptions that were faulty. there's not yet been evidence that i'm wrong yet tho
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1029, Raven Branwen wrote:
Why? I don’t see that at all. I
’m also becoming more and more confident that Nahdia is town. She just went from looking to a counterwagon to Skittter to hard doubling down on Skitter. How much more anti-survivalist can you possibly get?

I think this is a really bad take, bad as in not making sense to me at all. Why should I be remotely paranoid of a slot hard defending me that I am feeling more and more confident is town? In what world does that make an iota of sense to you?

What do you think about Star’s thinking you and Skitter are tagteaming because I’m seriously starting to wonder about that as well?
like does this not look like a werid reaction to anybody else ... ?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1032, skitter30 wrote:i mean it's not like botc is a standard game of mafia or anything
oh but you wont extend this same excuse to me when you're discussing my meta? :igmeou:

-Zaphkael, 2020
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

it was flipless, that obviously affects how teamreading is affected ?
Show
Hiatus once more.

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:23 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1029, Raven Branwen wrote:
Why? I don’t see that at all. I’m also becoming more and more confident that Nahdia is town. She just went from looking to a counterwagon to Skittter to hard doubling down on Skitter. How much more anti-survivalist can you possibly get?

At the time you had no read on nahdia and were verbalizing how much difficulty you had reading them. If someone were to come in defending me the way nahdia did, I’d feel pretty paranoid that they had ulterior motives for doing so. And look, you’re now townreading nahdia so if it was scum!nahdia then the move worked to start pocketing you and if it was town!nahdia then I’m right and your not being paranoid is suspicious.

Re: Starbuck, I think Starbuck is kinda scummy and votato was pretty scummy. Starbuck has been shading me basically since I announced that I was no longer townreading her slot, so I don’t really put a lot of stock in how she is painting me and skitter. As for my actual opinion on me and skitter, she definitely knows my scumgame the best out of the people in this game and she’s probably second-most familiar with my scumgame out of people on this site. I don’t see any issue with her townreading me so hard when my scumgame is vastly vastly different from my towngame and she would recognize that. I think it’s natural to look to a person that you strongly townread for guidance/for help/whatever in a game where you need to identify other town and work together with them, and people trying to shade us for that when it’s a major winning point for town is really off. Like I think skitter has a really strong towngame and I think I have a decent towngame as well, and scum are probably afraid that we’ve townlocked each other because that means it’s a very very uphill battle for them. I think it could be suspicious if skitter was trying to create a townbloc and put herself in it but she hasn’t done anything of the sort.

tldr, I now want to vote Starbuck
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1026, Raven Branwen wrote:@Skitter, you seem to want your cake and eat it too here. If you honestly think this is my town meta, then you shouldn’t keep pushing this illogical narrative.

And why is Star a viable alternative wagon for you? I don’t find her scummy. Also why you were correct in your opinion on her Lillith post style thing, why didn’t you say anything when Lillith was doing the same thing to me?
i don't knwo what else you even want me to say, i'm not even pushing you right now

star's catchup is lackluster, and i rather dislike their push on tux

dunn's one townie act (i.e. voting lilith at an inauspicious time) at this point no longer outweighs the scummy things they've done
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1037, skitter30 wrote:star's catchup is lackluster, and i rather dislike their push on tux
also the consistent shading of lilith
Show
Hiatus once more.

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:25 am

Post by lilith2013 »

VOTE: starbuck

I’ve been leaning this way for a while on votato’s slot and how he was scumreading Clover but then never engaged to try to develop that read and also didn’t really engage with people in his poe to try to sort them either. Starbuck trying to shade me and skitter townlocking each other is also really bad and the rest of her catchup hasn’t change my mind about that slot.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

lilith i would switch to starbuck if we're approaching deadline and we need my vote but i would much rather nahdia
Show
Hiatus once more.

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 1030, lilith2013 wrote:
Sure the intent you had was to question my reads but the result of it was that you were effectively defending raven, no? Like chainsaw kind of defense
How? Skitter is saying she’s tr me off of meta and still not not walking back her one scum in Nadhia/me theory in the event of a Nahdia townflip. She’s on the one hand is claiming that she would recesses if Nahdia flipped town but she has given no INDEPENDENT reason for thinking I could be scum other than that.

If Skitter is pushing Nahdia in good faith and tr me off of meta, then don’t you think the logical thing would be to stop pushing that narrative in the event of a Nahdia townflip?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:28 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Oh skitter read my mind - starbuck trying to shade me for having too MANY posts is also really bad. It is actually part of my meta that as scum I struggle to create content but also the nature of the content itself is very superficial. Even if you don’t know that, I’m not calling myself obvtown for the amount of posts I have but rather that I would not be able to fake the gamesolving that I’ve done in my posts. (this is also @kanna)

Ftr I was told that people hate walls, so I switched to multiple smaller posts because I thought that would be easier to read. Apparently it’s not???
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:29 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1041, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 1030, lilith2013 wrote:
How? Skitter is saying she’s tr me off of meta and still not not walking back her one scum in Nadhia/me theory in the event of a Nahdia townflip. She’s on the one hand is claiming that she would recesses if Nahdia flipped town but she has given no INDEPENDENT reason for thinking I could be scum other than that.

If Skitter is pushing Nahdia in good faith and tr me off of meta, then don’t you think the logical thing would be to stop pushing that narrative in the event of a Nahdia townflip?
? I don’t understand how this was in response to the post you quoted

skitter already explained this and I think her explanation was fine
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:30 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1040, skitter30 wrote:lilith i would switch to starbuck if we're approaching deadline and we need my vote but i would much rather nahdia
Okay. I’d also switch to nahdia if deadline approaches and I can’t get support on Starbuck.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:31 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 833, skitter30 wrote:i think that there is some link between nahdia and raven, by virtue of lumping themselves into the same category and defending themselves as a group (and they're both doing this).

i'm not sure if it's:
- scum/scum who feel that since the partner associative got caught out they need to vehemently deny it
- or one of them is scum and is utilizing that link to say that: 'hey, this is a non-scummy behavior. multiple people (including people that i know to be townies!) are doing this'. this is what i meant by tying themselves to one another. i currently think we live in this universe. i think nahdia has seen that raven is getting flak for similar things that they are, and is defending *both* of them together in an attempt to minimize what they're being scumread over. and i think raven likes being defended so is just taking nahdia's side and defending them back.
Here’s skitter’s original explanation
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 1040, skitter30 wrote:lilith i would switch to starbuck if we're approaching deadline and we need my vote but i would much rather nahdia
I think it’s very interesting that you’re sr both Nahdia and Star who aren’t tr you but not Drusilla? And what happened to Dunn aa a counter? You seemed to have dropped that entirely.

What is the difference between Nahdia/Star and Drusilla? Answer: Drusilla isn’t pushing me. That said, I strongly disagree with her Kanna read.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 1042, lilith2013 wrote:Oh skitter read my mind - starbuck trying to shade me for having too MANY posts is also really bad. It is actually part of my meta that as scum I struggle to create content but also the nature of the content itself is very superficial. Even if you don’t know that, I’m not calling myself obvtown for the amount of posts I have but rather that I would not be able to fake the gamesolving that I’ve done in my posts. (this is also @kanna)

Ftr I was told that people hate walls, so I switched to multiple smaller posts because I thought that would be easier to read. Apparently it’s not???
You’re kidding me right? You did the exact damn thing to me yet it’s somehow only scummy that Star is doing that? Are you even reading your posts? *smdh*
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Starbuck »

Let's see here, I need to take a look closer at a few folks.....

So far I've sorted

Townish
Morning Tweet
Kanna
beeboy
Raven Branwen
Clover Ebi

Needs sorting
Dunnstral (lots of fluff and not really adding anything to any of the conversations going on)
midwaybear (posting enough to stay current, I guess, but definitely staying under the radar)
drusilla (she has less posts than me now, so I figured I'd just go back in ISO and get a feel)
Tuxedo Mask (I'm leaning more null than scum here because his argument and stubbornness are what's keeping me from going back town on him. If he'd just admit that his stance is flawed, even if he keeps at it, that would be better. A little humility goes a long way.)

I feel like there may be scum in one of skitter30 and lilith. Where skitter is saying she seems a lot of defense in Nahdia and Raven, I'm seeing quite the same between the two of them and it's not even my thoughts of the high density of posts which is now being misrepresented. I'm concerned that they are swapping to voting for anyone who dares say something controversial about them, even if it's just a simple "hey, there are 11 other people in the room, you should let them speak, too." I don't think this pairing off thing is typically a good move on Day 1 but there's some real buddying happening and I'm not a fan.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:42 am

Post by lilith2013 »

@raven I disagree that it’s the same thing, but regardless, I feel like I then spent quite a bit of time engaging you to try to determine if the disconnect I felt was AI whereas starbuck hasn’t done that all, she’s just throwing shade at me and seeing if it will stick

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”