NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My guess for scum is one of NotScience/Datisis btw. Leaning Datisis more than NotScience.
Moment is town for post among other things.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Datisi's been so low-effort it's funny. They're scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My ratio for likelihood of being scum in this pool is about
80% likelihood it's Datisi
19% Likelihood it's NotScience
1% Likelihood it's Moment.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And take a look at Moment's
They're freaking obvtown. A wagon on them is a terrible wagon and i condemn it with all of my strenght. The wagon on NotScience is bad too, more votes on Datisi please.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1497, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I disagree with your plan Titus. I suggest we lynch one of Notscience/Moment/Datisi and then put the remaining people of the initial investigation pool into Wheat together with me. Then we check if there are still tea in the group. If we managed to get the scum with our first guess we can check if there are more people that are scum in the pool (i'll know it's one of the two people if there is positive for tea in there.) Otherwise, if we get a clear on all three of us we can get conf!town that are more competent than the current town leaders. Honestly, Mena's been playing awful and i'd like to see him dethroned soon. You too Titus. There are so many people just spouting rambling theories and TR'ing them for it. And the crescendo of it all was the lynch yesterday. It was a god awful lynch on a person i TR and i don't even understand why they were lynched in the first place.
This straight up denies town information. Unless you're confident we lynch town today, the proper play is to widen the pool. We don't get new "competent" town leaders if we don't investigate to find them.

If we investigate new people and find tea, that puts scum in a huge bind. That also shows our leaders are competent and accurate.

We can then use our lynch result to determine if a new investigation is even necessary.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1503, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And take a look at Moment's
They're freaking obvtown. A wagon on them is a terrible wagon and i condemn it with all of my strenght. The wagon on NotScience is bad too, more votes on Datisi please.
At least we agree on Moment being a bad wagon. I would strongly prefer notty though. His defense of Maki feels like a whiteknight.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1504, Titus wrote:That also shows our leaders are competent and accurate.
Maybe it makes more sense for you since you think i'm scum. But i know i'm not so that means most of the scumreads they've shown so far has been inaccurate. And you even participated on the Maki wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1504, Titus wrote:This straight up denies town information.
Is getting 3 town confirmed or another scum in the elimination pool. "Denying town information" ?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or are you looking for the TD? Is that why you're opposed to this plan? We've already confirmed that the Ship Authority has nothing against us lynching inside of this pool, so therefore we should work with clearing it from scum. And then look outside of it. We have to think about denying information to the scum too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1505, Titus wrote:
In post 1503, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And take a look at Moment's
At least we agree on Moment being a bad wagon. I would strongly prefer notty though. His defense of Maki feels like a whiteknight.
Ok, so you believe NS is scum. Acceptable, but what's your read on Datisi? Do you think it's possible he is either another scum, or there is a world where he is scum and NS could be town? Do you townread Datisi?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1499, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Moment/NotScience/Datisi
All of you, please ship wheat and choose to investigate wheat. If you disagree your scum claiming. Tnx :>
Actually, Moment. You can just stay out of the pool altogether. You're most likely town. Let's get someone from the Moment wagon in the next pool instead, either one of these:
In post 1484, FakeGod wrote:Moment [2] - maxwell, Alisae

- Bunno
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

All of you, please ship wheat and choose to investigate wheat. If you disagree your scum claiming. Tnx :>
In post 1510, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Actually, Moment. You can just stay out of the pool altogether. You're most likely town. Let's get someone from the Moment wagon in the next pool instead, either one of these:
In post 1484, FakeGod wrote:Moment [2] - maxwell, Alisae
definitely not doing this at the moment. If we are not sticking to the plan and do a single investigation in the known pool then it is only Iconeum who is allowed to make decisions. You forgot? Iconeum knows who not to investigate, we don`t, with the exception of Moment , notscience, Datisi, and me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1505, Titus wrote:His defense of Maki feels like a whiteknight.
Can you elaborate on your feelings of why scum!him would do this as opposed to town!him? I TR Maki too, and if i had been less busy i would most likely have complained about the wagon when it was forming.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1511, Not Known 15 wrote:definitely not doing this at the moment. If we are not sticking to the plan and do a single investigation in the known pool then it is only Iconeum who is allowed to make decisions. You forgot? Iconeum knows who not to investigate, we don`t, with the exception of Moment , notscience, Datisi, and me.
I have no idea what you're trying to say. All i got is that you're opposed to my plan.

- Bunno
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1513, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1511, Not Known 15 wrote:definitely not doing this at the moment. If we are not sticking to the plan and do a single investigation in the known pool then it is only Iconeum who is allowed to make decisions. You forgot? Iconeum knows who not to investigate, we don`t, with the exception of Moment , notscience, Datisi, and me.
I have no idea what you're trying to say. All i got is that you're opposed to my plan.
Yes, and here`s why:
Iconeum knows who the TD is.
We don`t.
Iconeum has named 5 people as not TD, me , the 3 people being investigated, and the Day 1 lynch.
Do not request specific investigations outside this pool. If you want investigations outside that pool, ask Iconeum to force one upon us.
I personally think we should find one scum in that pool as fast as possible, and we can do that by lynching one of them and investigating another. This allows us to see what SCUM did and to look for possible connections, which there are a ton of right now. With that knowledge on Day 3, we can make another pool of 3. But right now, we are just giving scum additional info by outing more people as Not TD(or worse, if we dont ask Iconeum, we LOSE by LYNCHING or OUTING the TD) if our inital pool already contains 2 or 3 scum.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

You also completely overlook one thing about notscience whiteknighting Maki: If notscience is in the pool, why is it a good idea to fight a town lynch? They are essentially dead if they are scum anyways.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1502, NorwegianboyEE wrote:My ratio for likelihood of being scum in this pool is about
80% likelihood it's Datisi
19% Likelihood it's NotScience
1% Likelihood it's Moment.
These probabilities should not add up to 100%.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Something_Smart »

And also, they're awful, but that's a different issue.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1515, Not Known 15 wrote:You also completely overlook one thing about notscience whiteknighting Maki: If notscience is in the pool, why is it a good idea to fight a town lynch? They are essentially dead if they are scum anyways.
Good point. Now vote Datisi.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

S_S is their scum partner.

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Alisae »

Norwee randed scum again got it
GTKAS
| here.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:41 am

Post by notscience »

Is it a tonal thing or what, Alisae?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1520, Alisae wrote:Norwee randed scum again got it
This is why i want an inspection on myself. You’re skills at reading me are laughable and impotent.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1521, notscience wrote:Is it a tonal thing or what, Alisae?
I’d tell you, but i honestly don’t know. Like i said, nobody has given a valid reason for scumreading me this game. But by circumstances i’ve been pushed up as a suspect and now certain people are unable to see me as anything but scummy due to the phemonena known as groupthink and confirmation bias.

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1521, notscience wrote:Is it a tonal thing or what, Alisae?
reads tho its under the assumption moment flips scum
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”