Hel
Hel
Goon
Hel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Hel »

Is Moment scum solely for asking Ico to reconsider? The rest of their posting exudes town.

I still want [Norwee, Umlaut, maxwell]
Hectic
Hel
Hel
Goon
Hel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Hel »

Norwee, why are you suddenly so confident on Datisi being scum? Just for starting to lurk it out?
Hectic
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:34 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1525, Hel wrote:Is Moment scum solely for asking Ico to reconsider? The rest of their posting exudes town.
It exudes the appearance of being town, anyway. I'm bothered by just how hard they went into defending NK15. I need to re-check each of the players though.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:43 am

Post by maxwell »

Norwegian over the last couple pages is hella town but also spewing himself not TD which I am begging people not to do for fuck's sake
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1528, maxwell wrote:Norwegian over the last couple pages is hella town but also spewing himself not TD which I am begging people not to do for fuck's sake
I don't see how EE is town or Moment is scum.

EE is deliberately wanting to limit the investigation pool.
Moment has been vocal, clear and consistent. His reads largely match up with mine.

Meanwhile, notty is throwing out whatever he can to survive.

I think you're agency captured at this point.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:00 am

Post by maxwell »

Arbitrarily wanting to toss people into the investigation pool right away preflip doesn't sit right with me, my feeling is that we'll be able to guess a lot better when we're sure which of the 3 right now is scum.
In post 1529, Titus wrote:Meanwhile, notty is throwing out whatever he can to survive.
What the fuck are you talking about? He's barely said anything today.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m revoking my TR on Alisae based on them scumreading Moment. Back to null for them. And i wouldn’t mind putting them in an investigation pool with me. I’ll gladly 1v1 them if the pool shows positive for tea.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1529, Titus wrote:EE is deliberately wanting to limit the investigation pool.
And why is this scummy? I’ve stated my position since day 1. Large pools of investigations are stupid.
Just because you disagree with me on this fact doesn’t make me less likely to be town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1529, Titus wrote:I think you're agency captured at this point.
This is just a really cheap and scummy buzzword. Honestly Titus, i’m starting to scumread you too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1526, Hel wrote:Norwee, why are you suddenly so confident on Datisi being scum? Just for starting to lurk it out?
Because their town meta is completely different from this. And i mean the difference is like night and day. That’s why i’m so certain. And did you also consider that there was a soft guilty on their slot with that investigation tonight? I don’t scumread Moment+NotScience= Datisi!scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1528, maxwell wrote:Norwegian over the last couple pages is hella town but also spewing himself not TD which I am begging people not to do for fuck's sake
Yeah, don’t spew yourself TD. I’m making myself the exception because someone needs to take over badly. The wagons so far are garbage, not a single vote on scum!Datisi except for me. Obvtown Moment has 2 votes. I’m being shaded for bad reasons left and right. I had to do this for the sake of not throwing the game.

- Bunno
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1515, Not Known 15 wrote:You also completely overlook one thing about notscience whiteknighting Maki: If notscience is in the pool, why is it a good idea to fight a town lynch? They are essentially dead if they are scum anyways.
Because if they got townread off of that, we would execute someone else in that pool of three first, thus wasting a day. Sure, they'll die eventually, but every day wasted is another day closer to a scum autowin.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1530, maxwell wrote:Arbitrarily wanting to toss people into the investigation pool right away preflip doesn't sit right with me, my feeling is that we'll be able to guess a lot better when we're sure which of the 3 right now is scum.
In post 1529, Titus wrote:Meanwhile, notty is throwing out whatever he can to survive.
What the fuck are you talking about? He's barely said anything today.
Who said anything about arbitrary? Aside from EE, who volunteered to be investigated, the other two slots I am suggesting were the major counterwagons to notscience. We don't know which of the three is scum. That's correct. That's why I suggested we return to investigating in the first pool if we lynch town. If we hit scum, reinvestigating is a waste.

As for notscience, he still is survalistic but I was referring to yesterday. If we overthrew the Maki lynch, there was a dlim chance we could rebel against the investigation. Notty isn't scumhunting and hasn't been since username caught him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1533, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
This is just a really cheap and scummy buzzword. Honestly Titus, i’m starting to scumread you too.
I invented the term in mafia. It's hardly a buzzword. In those two words I said I think Maxwell is town but his entire reads are wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1538, Titus wrote:
I invented the term in mafia. It's hardly a buzzword. In those two words I said I think Maxwell is town but his entire reads are wrong.
With the context you quoted him from, you were basically just stating bluntly that he is town and i am pocketing him. Which sounds like a really scummy A F thing to say if you're not even going to elaborate why exactly he is wrong about his read on me or anyone else.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1535, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Yeah, don’t spew yourself TD. I’m making myself the exception because someone needs to take over badly. The wagons so far are garbage, not a single vote on scum!Datisi except for me. Obvtown Moment has 2 votes. I’m being shaded for bad reasons left and right. I had to do this for the sake of not throwing the game.
No one needs to take over. The investigation netted scum. That means a guarantee scum lynch by Day 4. Period.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1540, Titus wrote:That means a guarantee scum lynch by Day 4. Period.
One scum lynched by D4 would be too late.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1539, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1538, Titus wrote:
With the context you quoted him from, you were basically just stating bluntly that he is town and i am pocketing him. Which sounds like a really scummy A F thing to say if you're not even going to elaborate why exactly he is wrong about his read on me or anyone else.
I am interacting with Maxwell to get at the bottom of his faulty reads. I never accused you of being the source. If I had though, a theory alone isn't scummy. The truth is I don't know whether you are glaringly anti-town or scum. That's why I am calling your bluff on being investigated.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1540, Titus wrote:
In post 1535, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
No one needs to take over. The investigation netted scum. That means a guarantee scum lynch by Day 4. Period.
We need 2 scum dead by the end of Day 5.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1542, Titus wrote:That's why I am calling your bluff on being investigated.
Lmao. Ok we're done here.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Titus »

Unless you think all 3 are scum, we need to investigate a new pool today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1545, Titus wrote:Unless you think all 3 are scum, we need to investigate a new pool today.
I initially thought no but the math says this is a good idea if the pool contains one scum, its less of a good idea if it contains more. It wouldnt surprise me if there are two in there(Datisi and Moment).
We lynch one of the group and three others are decided by Iconeum to be investigated. We do not have to follow Iconeum on the lynches here because they are already confirmed Not TD. If we hit scum in that group(it can NOT contain anyone from the first group because we could have a double positive), then we have enough investigations and lynches to wrap it up(lynch group 1, check 1 in group 2, then lynch scum in group 1 and check 1 in group 2, then lynch scum Day 5 is the worst case, and thats still elimination of scum)
If not then... welp, we hopefully lynched scum else we have to out another group of 3 and lynch on Day 3, if we hit tea then but not scum then we investigate 1 and lynch scum... then we have a 50/50 chance to hit scum afterwards; hitting tea and scum is means a second scum lynch at the end of Day 5. Additionally, if we hit scum by lynch today we can also reinvestigate the rest for more scum if the second investigation fails, to avoid excessive outings.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

There might be actually two scum here. Moment and Datisi. Others have already said that Datisi isnt doing their town play, and in addition to that reaction to be in that pool there`s also Moment`s whiteknighting(of myself), notably before the pool was announced. In contrast, notscience looks more like LHF to me. That`s why I`d like to have a lynch on Moment and an investigation on Datisi(or the other way around), but that`s obviously something that doesnt help us that much - in fact something that HURTS us - if I am wrong about the number of scum here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

Datisi's lurking?
Ok norwee could be town ig
Datisi Lurking probably means she's scum
GTKAS
| here.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

objectively speaking, i think we get a new fresh pool to investigate tomorrow, since if we execute town today we know there's scum in the 2 people anyway, and if we hit scum ~odds it's gonna be a waste

from my pov, i'm townreading moment so spiritual vote on notscience + +1 to norwee moving to wheat already

thinking further on this, if we're using the "second pool" only if the today's execution flips scum (since if they flip town we exe in the other 2), then the second pool should be people who have partner equity with the day's lynch, no? fml preflip associates...

~
In post 1421, Menalque wrote:I’ll look again at their and notscience’s reactions to being in the pool though (and datisi’s I guess?)
hi have you done this yet
also i'm obvtown because you didn't get n1'd, you're welcome

~

vague +1 on moment/nk15 probably not svs

~
In post 1453, Alisae wrote:you also don't understand how bad icon is with mechanics
:lol:

~

s_s's day 2 is giving me different vibes than in jk9++

~
In post 1516, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1502, NorwegianboyEE wrote:My ratio for likelihood of being scum in this pool is about
80% likelihood it's Datisi
19% Likelihood it's NotScience
1% Likelihood it's Moment.
These probabilities should not add up to 100%.
In post 1517, Something_Smart wrote:And also, they're awful, but that's a different issue.
:?:
can you talk more about this? what is your read on me?

~

norwee, holy fucking shit. people have given reasons why they think you're scum. i've given them. moment has given them. you haven't even tried to interact yet you keep fucking crying. you claim my tOwN aNd ScUm mEtA is night and day, yet you've played
one game
with me
six months ago
where i was
a mason
(which guess what, already meant that i'm gonna be playing that game vastly different than usual). mena and ico have played with me much more and recently, they're both townreading me, yet you don't even bother to interact with them about it?

~

pedit: lol funny, have you completely missed mena's posts this game, nk15? when did notscience go from being in your suspect pool to being lhf?

ppedit: i am literally right here
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”