Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:59 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1621, Menalque wrote:Dragon doesn’t get to choose the guillotine today because we know the TD isn’t in the group of 3

So this is just a normal day
yes but we still have to agree on the investigation shipping stuff
In post 1623, Menalque wrote:Man datisi you’d better not be scum here bc I’m gonna look dumb as fuck if you are
:good:
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:59 am

Post by Datisi »

solid pagetop
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1618, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1612, Titus wrote:You're not hunting either. You're deflecting notscience onto a weaker town.
You're calling Datisi "weaker town" from my POV it sounds like you don't entirely TR them either.
No. I do TR them. Weaker town refers to their skill and standing in the thread. I generally am weakest day 1.

I basically said you're bullying town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's not bullying, they've got an rabid attack dog hounding me every step of the way. He's biting me in the legs right now.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:01 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1596, Titus wrote:maxwell can you talk to me about your moment read? EE plus notscience screams s v s. EE basically is saying if you don't get this heat off, he must bus. They aren't sorting each other. Why would EE ever vote a townread in this setup? For giving up?
Was a guess based on yesterday but I don't really like anything notscience has been doing today. I'd expect him to at least be trying to offer something useful but he looks like caught scum saying as little as possible to try to minimize spew. Maybe I'm wrong. Consider my vote spiritually flipped to notscience. I don't think we need to sweat today's execution too hard. The one thing I will stress is that NK15 absolutely gets copped on a notscience scumflip.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1625, Datisi wrote:yes but we still have to agree on the investigation shipping stuff
I don’t care that much about this and am kind of okay with him leading on it

I don’t think we should invest more than 5 people probably though

I want a norwee invest tonight if notscience flips scum
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1630, Menalque wrote:I don’t think we should invest more than 5 people probably though
All game, to be clear
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1628, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's not bullying, they've got an rabid attack dog hounding me every step of the way. He's biting me in the legs right now.
Arf arf! Grrrrr
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1584, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think people are afraid to push Datisi purely because Mena vouches for them.
Afraid of what? Executing town?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah thanks, you're real insightful SS.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:04 am

In post 1549, Datisi wrote:can you talk more about this? what is your read on me?
Moment is not towny enough to deserve the 1%, mostly. Moment's whiteknighting equity is massive if NK is town.

I don't really have a read on you but I'm very comfortable trusting Menalque's.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:04 am

In post 1634, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yeah thanks, you're real insightful SS.
It was a genuine question. What exactly do you think people are afraid of?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Menalque »

I think that an invest on (norwee, nk15) would be good for today

@iconeum

If notty flips town then the next night (N3) we invest just one of (datisi, moment) to work out which one is scum
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1636, Something_Smart wrote:
Nicholas Cage.

- Bunno
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Menalque »

Woof! Woof woof! Grrrrrrowl!

:mad:
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Menalque »

Oh shit I made too many posts, I’m doing what I did in JK9++ and giving myself a 24 hour timeout to let people get back into the game, my bad
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No but seriously, this is a dumb question. I don't think it's a big secret that many people here look up to Mena and think's his reads must be accurate if he states them with strong certainty. It would be very dumb and risky for scum to go against him here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Town would want to believe he is right because of his strong presence.

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:27 am

In post 1641, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It would be very dumb and risky for scum to go against him here.
Oh I see, you think that SCUM are afraid of him, whereas town just respect him.

That makes sense, and seems accurate. Wouldn't that mean that Datisi's town, though? Since it's not likely that scum would refrain from bussing their partner because they were afraid of Menalque-- they would either just capitalize on the opportunity to keep Datisi alive, or they would defy Menalque to harm his credibility when Datisi flips scum.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1643, Something_Smart wrote:they would either just capitalize on the opportunity to keep Datisi alive
Well yeah, that's what i'm thinking is the most likely event if Datisi is scum here.

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:01 am

So how does being afraid factor into it then?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

From my POV it’s quite telling how easily NS got wagoned. Me being the only one to defend NS shows that scum are content with the lynch today. So either NS is town or scum are hard bussing him. Now tell me which you guys think is most likely.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mena JUST said this setup is one where it’s anti-wincon for scum to buss btw.

- Bunno
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1646, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So either NS is town or scum are hard bussing him.
is this not a false dichotomy? i'd imagine the low ratio of town:scum (both in game total and outside the inspection pool) would make it more difficult for scum to outright control the gamestate. plus, the day's still young.
~M
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Moment »

In post 1646, NorwegianboyEE wrote:From my POV it’s quite telling how easily NS got wagoned. Me being the only one to defend NS shows that scum are content with the lynch today. So either NS is town or scum are hard bussing him. Now tell me which you guys think is most likely.
Neither you nor Alisae seem to want notscience lynched, so there's at least two people. I'd also add NK15 and maxwell, but we're getting a bit away from the point.

Even if we grant that this argument is sound from your perspective, why should it be convincing to anyone who doesn't already townread you?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”