Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

So, it's snow, Fred and ydrasse to you? What if I told you Fred is my other confident TR??

P-edit: But what about his slip? (assuming no daytalk & asking about it)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 153, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.5
Mohab500
(3):
Eevee (), Craig Pelton (), Umlaut ()
Craig Pelton
(3):
Fredrick A Campbell (), Homura (), HoldenGolden ()
HoldenGolden
(1):
Raya36 ()
Homura
(1):
Ydrasse ()

Not Voting
(5):
Sujimichi, Snowblaze, Chemist1422, Mohab500 (), RCEnigma ()

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-14 12:17:59).
I would look at these being S v S wagons if Mohab is scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 800, Almost50 wrote:So, it's snow, Fred and ydrasse to you? What if I told you Fred is my other confident TR??

P-edit: But what about his slip? (assuming no daytalk & asking about it)
I don't believe in slips.

Also, you didn't listen about EE.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

Leave the EE discussion to the proper thread. I know I got played, but you can't tell me naked voting in Elo is the right move from a town PoV.

Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:01 am

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 799, Titus wrote:
In post 797, Almost50 wrote:Since you are here. can you please tell us what your VCA assuming mohab is Scum revealed to you? I want to know why you voted ydrasse over the two leading wagons at the time.
I was testing Fredrick Ydrasse Snowblaze.

If Fredrick really wanted Y dead, he'd be happy with my vote. Instead, he chainsaws it. Fredrick was just trying to dismantle the snow wagon with a throwaway vote on scum to foil VCA.
The part about me trying to dismantle the snow wagon was accurate. The part about me placing a throwaway vote on scum to foil VCA, that is thinking too highly of my abilities.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 803, Almost50 wrote:Leave the EE discussion to the proper thread. I know I got played, but you can't tell me naked voting in Elo is the right move from a town PoV.
No. This is the proper thread now that the game is over. I am not mentioning to gloat but to show my VCA can be correct and that I will play around it more than any slip. It may take a few days to iron out kinks. You should still listen though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 804, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:The part about me trying to dismantle the snow wagon was accurate. The part about me placing a throwaway vote on scum to foil VCA, that is thinking too highly of my abilities.
Let's talk about the first part then. Why are you so sure Snow is Town?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 804, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 797, Almost50 wrote:Since you are here. can you please tell us what your VCA assuming mohab is Scum revealed to you? I want to know why you voted ydrasse over the two leading wagons at the time.

If Fredrick really wanted Y dead, he'd be happy with my vote. Instead, he chainsaws it. Fredrick was just trying to dismantle the snow wagon with a throwaway vote on scum to foil VCA.
The part about me trying to dismantle the snow wagon was accurate. The part about me placing a throwaway vote on scum to foil VCA, that is thinking too highly of my abilities.
If you were trying to dismantle the snow wagon onto someone you actually thought was scum, there's no town reason to attack me for giving you exactly what you wanted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:05 am

In post 806, Almost50 wrote:
In post 804, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:The part about me trying to dismantle the snow wagon was accurate. The part about me placing a throwaway vote on scum to foil VCA, that is thinking too highly of my abilities.
I'm not.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:07 am

In post 807, Titus wrote:

If you were trying to dismantle the snow wagon onto someone you actually thought was scum, there's no town reason to attack me for giving you exactly what you wanted.
That assumes I considered all possibilities and made the best move.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 808, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
I'm not.
So you're wanting to dismantle a wagon on someone at that last minute but you don't townread them? Why would you want to dismantle a wagon at EoD for someone you aren't townreading.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 805, Titus wrote:I am not mentioning to gloat but to show my VCA can be correct and that I will play around it more than any slip.
Yes, but I also feel like I'm being "balckmailed" to follow you here (Blackmail isn't the right term... emotionally abused perhaps is more accurate?)

And it isn't even about Fred now. I am considering whether to put my vote back on snow, vote Mohab, or stay idle and let it play. I also considered voting you because (a) Fred was voting there, and (b) you didn't out the VCA result. Also RCE liking that vote on you (once he explained that's what he meant) may have played a part too, but I think your response makes sense from Town!Titus PoV, so instead I am in MORE confusion than I have been.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 808, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
I'm not.
*Scratches head* Then why dismantle the wagon on him??

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 809, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:

Yes. That's a generally true assumption. This is why my VCA takes awhile and ideally a scumflip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

Fuck it!

VOTE: Snow

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 811, Almost50 wrote:
In post 805, Titus wrote:I am not mentioning to gloat but to show my VCA can be correct and that I will play around it more than any slip.
Yes, but I also feel like I'm being "balckmailed" to follow you here (Blackmail isn't the right term... emotionally abused perhaps is more accurate?)

And it isn't even about Fred now. I am considering whether to put my vote back on snow, vote Mohab, or stay idle and let it play. I also considered voting you because (a) Fred was voting there, and (b) you didn't out the VCA result. Also RCE liking that vote on you (once he explained that's what he meant) may have played a part too, but I think your response makes sense from Town!Titus PoV, so instead I am in MORE confusion than I have been.
Hardly. I want you to consider I am right on Fredrick if Snow is scum and to not locktown Fredrick. If Snow is town, I'll be reevaluating from a position of Mohab scum and fleshing out a theory in more detail like you asked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:14 am

In post 813, Titus wrote:

Yes. That's a generally true assumption. This is why my VCA takes awhile and ideally a scumflip.
You sure about that? In this specific circumstance, I know I didn't.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Titus »

Also, you are very lucky I am too tired to get angry at the emotional abuse comment. Manipulated is a fine word. Town do it too. We just call it persuasion when town do it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:15 am

In post 816, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:

Also, I notice you said ideally a scumflip. Doesn't this suggest you are wrong most of the time?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:16 am

Post by Titus »

We aren't debating VCA theory. Why dismantle the snow wagon if you're not sure he's town or not?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:17 am

In post 819, Titus wrote:

We aren't debating VCA theory. Why dismantle the snow wagon if you're not sure he's town or not?
I just decided to do it. I didn't know what would happen at that point.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

I was searching for that word. It somehow didn't show in my inner-mind dictionary. :lol:

But you know what I meant, so all is good.

And I would rather you considered scum!Mohab now too, but I can't make you. I mean, a scum flip on D1 is almost a town win (considering 5 players would be confirmed)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:23 am

Post by Titus »

It's too early in the AM to drink and I have work.

Pedit, That's why I have one of the two wagons as likely scum and I am pursing my preference atm. There's little nagging doubt things in my theory but it's the best I have.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 820, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I just decided to do it. I didn't know what would happen at that point.
I suggest you now join it instead. If Titus is right then we have a scumflip AND 5 Townies confirmed. If she is wrong then she will reconsider and you are not scum "with snow" is proven. I don't see how you could lose here.

Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:24 am

In post 823, Almost50 wrote:
In post 820, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I just decided to do it. I didn't know what would happen at that point.
I suggest you now join it instead. If Titus is right then we have a scumflip AND 5 Townies confirmed. If she is wrong then she will reconsider and you are not scum "with snow" is proven. I don't see how you could lose here.
Fair point.

VOTE: Snowblaze

Return to “Completed Open Games”