Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Townie
Donkey Kong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Donkey Kong »

I hear someone talking but I can't see their face. Is this a magic trick? I'm scared, I want Diddy.
I've never known any problem that couldn't be solved with a little nap.
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Mikul »

Is this a roll or is he a irl furry?
" I don’t believe in the gods’ existence. Man is the master of his own fate, not the gods. The gods are man’s creation to give answers that they are too afraid to give themselves."

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Townie
Donkey Kong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Donkey Kong »

I overheard your question, Mikul.

I like to think of myself as more of a wrap.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 456, mastina wrote:
In post 449, Battle Mage wrote:you're basically buddying all the active players aside from me
Not really, no. There are players I am 'buddying' that are far from active and there are players beside you that aren't exactly inactive--catboi for instance is fairly active and very much not someone I am 'buddying'.
:facepalm: My original point stands, and this is a terrible attempt at rebuttal. It demonstrates your main focus is denying everything anyone says about you, rather than engaging honestly and thoughtfully.
In post 457, mastina wrote:
In post 449, Battle Mage wrote:I'm the only one pushing you, amirite?
I was suspicious of you well before you stated any suspicion of me. Your suspicion of me is actually OMGUS on your part, not as you try to frame it vice-versa.
This is demonstrably false. I first voted for you in post 18. It was another 4 pages before you even posted anything. It's also irrelevant, as the key point is you're suspecting me NOW because I'm suspicious of you NOW - the history behind voting patterns before that is of no consequence.
In post 449, Battle Mage wrote: And not clear from this readslist why you are even scumreading me...
Gonna kill two birds with one stone not only proving my suspicion of you predates your suspicion of me but also give said reasoning:
In post 124, mastina wrote:
In post 21, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 20, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 19, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 17, Tuxedo Mask wrote:As long as I'm HEAL: Holden
I'm VOTE: GoldenI'm voting and healing Holden Golden just to be clear.
No heal for The Master? No townbloc for you! :o
I did consider healing Deimos.
HURT: Tuxedo Mask
Mutual scum distancing. :)
VOTE: Tuxedo Mask
Here I called the Battle Mage-Tuxedo Mask interactions mutual scum distancing. The implication being that both Battle Mage and Tuxedo Mask are scum, distancing from each other, but not committing to a hard-bus. (Which I even backed with a BM vote later.)
You're telling me that was serious? Gimme a break, please! :lol: And as noted, this was then evidently a response to my voting for you, which I was doing at the point at which you suggested I was scum.
In post 229, mastina wrote:
In post 183, HoldenGolden wrote:-The mason claim is NAI to me rn until its doubled down on. I really only see it as a joke post. I think the scummest thing posted so far by mastina is actually the readlist; mainly since the reads seem to be following who said hello (me, demos, popopop) and not actually rooted in any content.
It IS rooted in content. It was specifically saying 'hello' instead of producing content which gave me the townread because it shows that the players are fairly lax and casual with no need to feel the requirement to look town.
(Contrast with Battle Mage and Tuxedo Mask, whose posts are forced attempts to look town without actually being town.)
Here I laid out the basic reason behind the Battle Mage suspicion: posts forced.
In post 232, mastina wrote:Mikul's prodding and poking of Battle Mage felt in contrast to the interactions with Battle Mage and Tuxedo Mask.
Whereas BM-TM interactions felt like scum distancing
, Mikul's interactions with Battle Mage felt like sincere scumhunting, and Mikul's presence in regards to other slots also feels natural.

Tuxedo Mask's early content felt forced, especially in regards to Battle Mage.

And Battle Mage's content has screamed scum setting up an excellent performance pretending to be town, doing things which look town, but which aren't actually town, feeling forced, stifled, and wholly artificial, calculated and precise every step of the way with no fluidity to his thoughts, nothing natural to them. His play is clinical here in a way I feel indicates he's probably scum.
Elaborated on here.
In post 271, mastina wrote:
In post 249, Panther and Fox wrote:Tuxedo Mask was the scumread we both agreed on, I heavily disliked the way he approached his question Holden. It seems quite clear that it was a reaction test, and he never posted a response to Holden's answer until he was later called out on this post. I also don't think the dayvig test Holden used on him was likely to work, as the odds of Holden actually daykilling a player so early into the game was close to zero. I found his mastina vote underwhelming as well, so I'd be interested to see how he reacts to mastina's latest posts.

The other player whose posting I found unsightly was Battle Mage's. In particular, his early aggression seems at odds with his reaction mastina's claim - namely the empty unvote. Battle Mage, if you were so willing to try and pressure us before your mastina vote, why were you unwilling to return there after the Mason claim changed your mind?
Hello my good sir. Are you in the market for pockets? Because you've definitely got me pocketed. <3
And here, I was more or less saying that I agreed with Panther and Fox's analysis of Battle Mage here.
I won't do a play-by-play of this, but essentially you're saying that your read on me has been unchanged from a couple of posts between Tux and I on page 1, and your only justification is some nice and colourful description without anything of substance to hang off? It seems you've misunderstood/failed to read Panzer and Fox's analysis above, despite twice saying you agree with it (presumably because it allows you to buddy someone who is shading me).
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:03 am

Post by mastina »

In post 475, Tipsy wrote:Battle Mage early insistence at nominating himself read ingenuine and scummy. largely a tonal read. also though the way he interacted was mikul was a lil slimey somehow, like he was trying to earn a townread

Mikul's entrance on the other hand was good! no further notes there.

HoldenGolden gets some townpoints for the entrance.

tuxedo masks early posts felt a little meh to me.

panzerjager's entrance is sufficently vague to possibly be scum just trying to feel out the waters of getting himself nominated. no strong feeling there overall tho.

panzer claim.... uhhh.... this could easily just be a scum role that wants to be targeted for some reason, tbh.

lol@tux's reaction to the fakevig. i try not to read too much into rxn tests tbh but this felt...fine? 206 on the other hand rubbed me the wrong way for some reason, even tho i kind of agree.

holden has obvtowned.

one scum in mastina/panzer lol

panther & fox has similar reads to me (:
Mate Panther and Fox isn't the only one with similar reads to you; aside from your ThirteenthJT read, your reads are all literally identical to my own.

(That said, is good to be vindicated about a townread on the popo slot. :P)
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:54 am

Post by PJ. »

Oh i stopped reading mastina post, apparently she's familiar w/ my meta. My 4 mafia games in 5 years meta, lol.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:59 am

Post by PJ. »

Also note mastna desperately pleading to be recognized as town by senpai.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:09 am

Post by mastina »

In post 481, Battle Mage wrote:You feel completely comfortable with the way Mastina has devoted herself to protecting you, at the expense of looking at her actual scumreads?
I'm not protecting Shiro in the least. I do however feel vindicated by saying it was too soon to be pushing on Shiro. :P
In post 485, Mikul wrote:Mastina still bothers me because her read list seems as if it's trying to give town reads to the people that are engaging in and controlling the pace of the game.
No? I had a strong townread on popo who very much was not doing this. I lack townreads on both Battle Mage and catboi, both slots that are engaging and as you put it, controlling the pace of the game.

I have reads based off of content--not off of activity.
In post 490, Battle Mage wrote:You have done it.
Okay, where? The burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused. I most definitely have not said anyone is a shit player this game. The closest I've said is that I don't hold respect for Panzer's actions always being playing to win (I said my opinion of his play is incredibly low due to the things he got banned for on multiple occasions), which I have good reason to hold that stance for. Talk to people in the Stop Getting Banned thread and what they think of Panzer as a mafia player and you'll quickly find that my stance is a
generous
one to have on Panzer. (There is a very common sentiment that Panzer's griefing in mafia games should've earned him a permaban from them.)

But while I've said that I don't expect Panzer to be necessarily playing to win with all of his actions--that's not shitting on a player. I'm not calling his play when he is playing shit. I think that Panzer when he actually plays is at least an upper-mediocre player, above mediocre, albeit not top-tier. I just also think that trying to say every action of Panzer's is done in pursuit of a wincon is delusional because it is factually shown to have on multiple times been incorrect.
In post 490, Battle Mage wrote:Shouldn't that serve as a lesson to you though?
This is literally the first game where me saying I am a mason has been a talking point--in literally none of my prior games where I did this did I have the town react this way.
In post 490, Battle Mage wrote: If your mason claims normally have a net negative impact
With the possible exception of the games where I claimed mason with scum--and even then, those games I still got good mileage out of the gambit in terms of getting reads including being able to tell that said partner was scum so I still got something out of the claim making even these debatable--my mason claims have never had a net negative impact.

This game included. (I've already noted in a private location the benefit I got from claiming mason.)
In post 490, Battle Mage wrote:So you're saying you're fakeclaiming mason here because historically you've never been lynched for doing so .i.e. it makes people think you are town?
I said none of the things you said in this sentence.

Well, I did say I have never been lynched for claiming mason, that's true enough.
But I did not say I was fakeclaiming mason here, I did not say my reason for saying I am a mason was to make people think I am town.

I did say I'm never getting lynched this game, which is true!
In post 497, Battle Mage wrote:Yes, you have.
Okay, where?

Because everywhere you seem to be claiming I did is you putting words into my mouth that I didn't actually say.

I have never said I am town for claiming mason.
I have said I am town; I have said that I've never fakeclaimed mason as scum before. I've never said I'm town for claiming mason.
In post 497, Battle Mage wrote:I'm not sure why you're making this point as if it's a revelation?
Well apparently it is one because you and one or two others seem to insist that I am hiding behind a mason claim when I've never stopped saying I should be judged on merits of my play. You're also insisting that I said I am town for the mason claim when I've never said such a thing.

So apparently, yes, it is a revelation because if it weren't one, you'd not have made those points.
In post 497, Battle Mage wrote: However, it's also clear that there's no benefit to your mason claim
False. I already documented the reasons in private and it is two rather lengthy walls detailing them--they exist and in postgame you WILL see them. Just because you insist there isn't benefit to it doesn't mean there actually isn't any.
In post 497, Battle Mage wrote:the suggestion that you aren't ever planning to reveal your plan is further confirmation that there isn't one and you're simply stalling for time.
I've no need to reveal my plan and no need to stall for time since as I've said. I'm not getting lynched this game. The plan was already recorded and noted and even timestamped. And before the end of the game, it will be obvious enough.
In post 499, Battle Mage wrote:This is complete BS.
Oh? Is it? This is a game where I was in an ongoing game with Adorable so I couldn't link to the game I actually wanted to reference.
This game is notable because in it I defended jjh and notably did NOT gamedive to do it.
This is a game where there was an ongoing game with Eyes I wanted to reference but couldn't so I needed to dive into others.
And Here is the aforementioned time where I referenced jjh games I hadn't played in. Because I felt there was a very easy point to be made.

So. I've done this before, but provably and demonstrably only in very select specific circumstances, where there's any given game to show it's not done often but a few games to show that in very specific circumstances it does happen.

Still say it's bullshit?

Because I've literally got the games to prove that I'm not lying and telling the truth.
In post 499, Battle Mage wrote: If you hadn't read or been part of those Shiro games, what was the point of referring to a bunch of games to defend an assertion, when you had no idea if it would do so or not?
Because I looked at the alignment of Shiro in those games and I read the opening few posts of Shiro every single one of those games when doing the linking. Well, skimmed. Each Shiro game I skimmed the first ~10-20 Shiro posts in iso.

There have been games where I was going to make this sort of point--and then I later backed down when the research
didn't
back my point.

I only post it if I feel the research does.
In post 499, Battle Mage wrote:This would be testament to my original view that you were just bluffing about meta to defend Shiro
I mean I don't see what there is to bluff about nor do I particularly think I exactly qualify as defending Shiro. I stated my frame of reference for Shiro. I stated my stance to take on Shiro. I gave a link to a few games to help make this frame of reference easier to access for others to make my point for why I am taking that stance on Shiro.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:31 am

Post by mastina »

In post 503, Battle Mage wrote:It demonstrates your main focus is denying everything anyone says about you, rather than engaging honestly and thoughtfully.
I only deny falsehoods about me. Truths I am all to ready to fully and wholeheartedly admit. I've been nothing but honest in everything I've said, and if you think that my reads have no thought behind them, well. The evidence speaks for itself showing that's not the case.
In post 503, Battle Mage wrote:This is demonstrably false. I first voted for you in post 18.
Your vote on me then was not out of suspicion--it was out of RVS. Or are you going to claim that was a serious vote of suspicion on me before I had even posted?

My push on you from the moment I started posting was out of suspicion.
Ergo, your suspicion of me is OMGUS, not vice-versa. It is objectively true that I posted reasons for suspecting you, before you posted reasons for suspecting me. It is also objectively true that my stated reasons for suspecting you had no mention at all of and were off of things wholly and entirely unrelated to that RVS vote.
In post 503, Battle Mage wrote:You're telling me that was serious?
As a matter of fact? Yes. I stated that both you and Tuxedo Mask were scumreads, as can be shown in my readslist I posted immediately after that.
In post 503, Battle Mage wrote:essentially you're saying that your read on me has been unchanged
Not exactly, no:
In post 448, mastina wrote:
In post 441, mastina wrote:Battle Mage
nullscum
Small correction; BM is probably not in the same tier of scumread as the others, so I've separated him.

Battle Mage is a read which isn't so much a weaker scumread now compared to before, so much as it is, the other scumreads got stronger. I still think that a lot of his content is suspect, but that having been said, I am thinking of calling him nullscum on the basis of him applying pressure to most of my other scumreads. While distancing/bussing is something he's fully capable of doing on a dime, I still feel I owe it to him that if he does actually help lynch one or two scum that he's less likely to be scum as a result.
My read has demonstrably changed from the initial read, though I'm once more thinking that your repeated strawmanning of my points and tunnel on me comes from scum since you keep on repeating the same, shown false, arguments, but putting new spins on them to try and say they aren't false and are going out of your way to try and paint my actions in a negative light.
In post 503, Battle Mage wrote:and your only justification is some nice and colourful description without anything of substance to hang off? It seems you've misunderstood/failed to read Panzer and Fox's analysis above, despite twice saying you agree with it (presumably because it allows you to buddy someone who is shading me).
I fail to see why my points aren't in line with theirs. They noted you had early aggression; my note about you was thinking your early aggression was scum trying to look town without being town.

That you were pushing things in a way that appears town, but wasn't actually coming from a pro-town mindset, wasn't really furthering a town goal, that it didn't have actual true thought behind it, that it was words for the sake of looking good, rather than words meant to actually catch and lynch scum.

They noted there was an inconsistency in your actions--my point is that the inconsistency from your actions comes from your actions being disingenuous, meant to look good, rather than actually coming from town. Their point is in line with my own.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:32 am

Post by mastina »

In post 504, mastina wrote:
In post 475, Tipsy wrote:Battle Mage early insistence at nominating himself read ingenuine and scummy. largely a tonal read. also though the way he interacted was mikul was a lil slimey somehow, like he was trying to earn a townread
I'd like to note that this is also in line with my point because I said pretty much that--that Battle Mage was trying to earn a townread from his posts, looking town without being town.
Panther and Fox
Panther and Fox
Townie
Panther and Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Panther and Fox »

My apologies, I've been kept busy with drawing lobsters, amongst other things. I will attempt to catch up in the next hour, as I am still limited on time.

-Fox.
Panther and Fox
Panther and Fox
Townie
Panther and Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Panther and Fox »

I must confess, Donkey Kong's entrance was the only thing which motivated me to finish reading through all of these wallposts. I am uncertain of his alignment so far, yet I sincerely hope that he is town.

The overall state of the game thread overall however is aggrevating. The mastina and Battle Mage back and forth, with a side of panzer, has felt like it has been running in circles and accomplished very little. The interactions of this trio paints a strange picture indeed.

Panzer is only just beginning to address players that aren't mastina, and yet he continues to argue with her while voting catboi for reasons beyond my comprehension. I've considered their vote for catboi as simply being a jokevote, but as it is the only vote they have held since mastina I find it offputting. Outside of this and their mastina suspicion, the only other person they have expressed interest in yeeting today is Shiro (no reason given). I would say that their suspicions feel more like a token effort to appear like they have opinions, rather than the genuine article.
Battle Mage is erratic, but his indepedent pushes of mastina and Shiro at least feel cohesive. My opinion on them has tentatively improved since their earlier posting, although I still don't find the pushes themselves particularly agreeable.
mastina's posts are incredibly frustrating to read, with most revolving around their own defense, but that's an unfortunate byproduct of the gamestate. Ironically, I belive the best way to read mastina would be to see how she reacts with the pressure on her reduced, and to see how her contributions to the game change.

VOTE: Panzerjager

I don't find value in wagoning Shiro currently. Their contributions could certainly have been stronger, but their reaction to pressure on them has felt organic, they seem rather relaxed even with attention turning their way.
catboi's posts have not worsened my opinion on Tuxedo Mask, but they haven't significantly improved them either. They require further observation on another day.

-Fox
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Hi, sorry, I've been out in the great outdoors for the past two days. Expect content tomorrow. I forgot to hit the V/LA button.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 511, Panther and Fox wrote:Panzer is only just beginning to address players that aren't mastina, and yet he continues to argue with her while voting catboi for reasons beyond my comprehension. I've considered their vote for catboi as simply being a jokevote, but as it is the only vote they have held since mastina I find it offputting. Outside of this and their mastina suspicion, the only other person they have expressed interest in yeeting today is Shiro (no reason given). I would say that their suspicions feel more like a token effort to appear like they have opinions, rather than the genuine article.
I definitely have opinions. 90% of the game is either afk or mastina being annoying and defending herself long after everyone stopped giving a shit.

my biggest pref would be vote out mastina regardless of alignment.

second biggest pref is, i agree with battlemage saying the thirteen and catboi is scum scum buddying or w/e.

deimo is town, starbuck is town. the dipshit that called me a weeb and is voting for me is also town(i forgot their name). IDK, there's nothing happening in the game really of note tbh and being a claimed tp and everyone wanting to lynch me instead of help me, kinda doesn't really do much for me to want to do what the town needs, which is honestly be the single driving force behind getting mastina to stop talking about herself and shitting up the thread with pointless walls like she does in every game, and badger the people who actually are here but lurking for more content.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 511, Panther and Fox wrote:I must confess, Donkey Kong's entrance was the only thing which motivated me to finish reading through all of these wallposts. I am uncertain of his alignment so far, yet I sincerely hope that he is town.

The overall state of the game thread overall however is aggrevating. The mastina and Battle Mage back and forth, with a side of panzer, has felt like it has been running in circles and accomplished very little. The interactions of this trio paints a strange picture indeed.

Panzer is only just beginning to address players that aren't mastina, and yet he continues to argue with her while voting catboi for reasons beyond my comprehension. I've considered their vote for catboi as simply being a jokevote, but as it is the only vote they have held since mastina I find it offputting. Outside of this and their mastina suspicion, the only other person they have expressed interest in yeeting today is Shiro (no reason given). I would say that their suspicions feel more like a token effort to appear like they have opinions, rather than the genuine article.
Battle Mage is erratic, but his indepedent pushes of mastina and Shiro at least feel cohesive. My opinion on them has tentatively improved since their earlier posting, although I still don't find the pushes themselves particularly agreeable.
mastina's posts are incredibly frustrating to read, with most revolving around their own defense, but that's an unfortunate byproduct of the gamestate. Ironically, I belive the best way to read mastina would be to see how she reacts with the pressure on her reduced, and to see how her contributions to the game change.

VOTE: Panzerjager

I don't find value in wagoning Shiro currently. Their contributions could certainly have been stronger, but their reaction to pressure on them has felt organic, they seem rather relaxed even with attention turning their way.
catboi's posts have not worsened my opinion on Tuxedo Mask, but they haven't significantly improved them either. They require further observation on another day.

-Fox
(๑•̌.•̑๑)ˀ̣ˀ̣ You had Tux as a scumread, but are voting panzer for voting me? And what about my question I asked you earlier?
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Townie
Donkey Kong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Donkey Kong »

In post 513, PJ. wrote:IDK
I wake up from my nap and the first thing I hear is this? No you're not. I'm Donkey Kong.
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Townie
Donkey Kong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:58 am

Post by Donkey Kong »

Is this how this cult treats potential new recruits? Not saying I'm going to join for sure but you're not even trying to convince me. I must admit I like the style of the demon altars though.

What are we voting for?
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount fixed... I think.

Prodding one player. They have (expired on 2020-07-20 11:59:03)to get back to the game.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Tipsy »

In post 511, Panther and Fox wrote:I don't find value in wagoning Shiro currently. Their contributions could certainly have been stronger, but their reaction to pressure on them has felt organic, they seem rather relaxed even with attention turning their way.
the whole "oh they seem so relaxed" thing has never made sense to me... unles u have meta on how shiro acts in given situations.

lookking over shiro's iso, they have given 0 reads and instead just a lot of deflection. would be perfectly comfy with them being voted out.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Deimos27 »

V/LA through Wednesday

Apologies for becoming what I swore to destroy, but holiday is holiday and I ain't got no time for mafia.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Deimos27 »

UNVOTE:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 518, Tipsy wrote:
In post 511, Panther and Fox wrote:I don't find value in wagoning Shiro currently. Their contributions could certainly have been stronger, but their reaction to pressure on them has felt organic, they seem rather relaxed even with attention turning their way.
the whole "oh they seem so relaxed" thing has never made sense to me... unles u have meta on how shiro acts in given situations.

lookking over shiro's iso, they have given 0 reads and instead just a lot of deflection. would be perfectly comfy with them being voted out.
Hey that is false although commonly yes I have 0 reads at day 1
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 511, Panther and Fox wrote:I must confess, Donkey Kong's entrance was the only thing which motivated me to finish reading through all of these wallposts. I am uncertain of his alignment so far, yet I sincerely hope that he is town.
Ditto this.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by PJ. »

are you kidding me
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Apologies for my quiet over the weekend, I actually had a lot of fantastic non-screen things happening for the first time in awhile.
In post 366, Mikul wrote:As far as tuexedo , I just don't get scummy vibes from him. I also really don't like the wagon. There is a claimed tp that we can focus over him , I have no idea why so many people are so intent to get on him over gut reads.
What specifically about him reads as not scummy? What people have gut reads? What are your thoughts on them?
In post 375, Mikul wrote:I think it would be a creative way to negate night actions from town instead of putting them elsewhere.
I didn't think about that. I've played games on other sites where some roles needed to be "powered up" by being targeted, so a claim like that (in a game full of a ton of different powers) makes sense to me.
In post 378, Mikul wrote:If we refuse to kick mastina then let's at least clock the claimed tp who is now basically useless and a net negative to town over gut reads.
The quick escalation to this, though, is bothersome to me. I do think we owe, maybe, one night to let Panzer prove himself.

These votes on Shiro aren't sitting well with me (at the point that they happened). However, now looking at Shiro's ISO, it's absolutely atrocious. If we want a prime example of fluff posting, this ISO is it. I'm not sure if that's a worthwhile D1 elim or not just yet.

For once, I'd like to get into a game where we talk about what people are doing in the game at hand and not spiral down the unending rabbit hole of meta. On top of that, I think mastina is a distraction with the mason claim and the need to control discussion/be center of attention, if town, is detrimental to game play. I'm trying to figure out how I feel about BM playing right into it, too. Not sure if this is distancing/bussing or TvT.

@Panzer Is this typical of mastina? I'm just getting a whole "look at me, look at me" vibe and while I want to consider it NAI, it feels anti-town where I'm reading around 436/439.

DK's entrance is leaving me wanting. A whole lotta nothing so far.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”