Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:18 am

Post by Grimmy »

I asked for the people voting for me to review the case against me and to review the arguements I made against my lynch already. If you havent done so, Please do so now before the deadline.

Surye voted for me AFTER I plead my case, so there is no real need to ask him for a reread.

So unless someone else pushes for the other suspect (Surye), then my case is useless.

Unvote

My sole vote on farside is useless as well.

Grimmy
has less than four days left to this game unless the lurkers make a stand.
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:I asked for the people voting for me to review the case against me and to review the arguements I made against my lynch already. If you havent done so, Please do so now before the deadline.

Surye voted for me AFTER I plead my case, so there is no real need to ask him for a reread.

So unless someone else pushes for the other suspect (Surye), then my case is useless.

Unvote

My sole vote on farside is useless as well.

Grimmy
has less than four days left to this game unless the lurkers make a stand.
The best I can offer is just a question if you don't mind. Did it make sense as to why I narrowed down the field of people to 3. Now that K7 seems cleared. I start to look at muffinhead and Surye. Either way I think Surye has been the scummiest amoung the 3. He has offered no real scum hunting and if it comes done to being right (cross fingers) then I just need to look at muffinhead and Grimmy. I feel better about this vote then Grimmy's especially with the lastest votes.

vote: Surye
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:10 am

Post by Grimmy »

I still do not beleive the whole K7 is cleared because he did not read the rules.

I didnt pick up on the fact that masons were even IN this game until later, and thought mentioning it would have made me look guilty.
Show

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:I still do not beleive the whole K7 is cleared because he did not read the rules.

I didnt pick up on the fact that masons were even IN this game until later, and thought mentioning it would have made me look guilty.
It's not that the fact that he didn't just read the rules it's the fact that there are 2 scum groups and he didn't seem to know that and thought it was just wolves.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by roflcopter »

we need to be lynching surye like now
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:02 pm

Post by muffinhead »

unvote
vote surye

done
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm

Post by Surye »

Another townie bites the dust. And there's nothing for me to reply to, so good luck town.
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:15 am

Post by Qman »

Vote Count: A correct one!
grimmy (1) - Surye
Surye (3) - roflcopter, farside22, muffinhead

Not voting - grimmy, K7

4 to lynch.

Deadline in 2 days (the end of Aug 10th)
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:45 am

Post by roflcopter »

surye if you're really town then convince us because lynching town in this situation means town loses.

which is something you don't seem overly concerned about atm
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:50 am

Post by Surye »

roflcopter wrote:surye if you're really town then convince us because lynching town in this situation means town loses.

which is something you don't seem overly concerned about atm
Convince you? No one had to convince you all I was scum. I see no other case here other then I interacted with Rishi.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:51 am

Post by Surye »

Lynching Grimmy is our only chance at winning. I like lynching someone who's on EVERYONE's FOS list. Especially in a game with so little to go on like this one.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:04 am

Post by Grimmy »

Vote: surye

Better you (scum) than me (town)

Grimmy
hammertime
Show

Rishi wrote:

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:27 am

Post by Surye »

Grimmy wrote:
Vote: surye

Better you (scum) than me (town)

Grimmy
hammertime
Kay, town here. Good going.
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:30 am

Post by Qman »

Vote Count: Final!
grimmy (1) - Surye
Surye (4) - roflcopter, farside22, muffinhead, grimmy

Not voting - K7

That's a lynch

I don't have the time for flavor so...

Surye, Townie
, Lynched.

Roflcopter (Mason), Farside22, and Killa Seven
, endgamed.

Grimmy and muffinhead
Mafia
win!

Quicktopic threads:

Mafia:
http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/tR4Dk5vd9MFu

Werewolf:
http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/qfkPVnNiPrfx

Mason:
http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/ausayXhxYvJ

Night choices should be obvious but...

Night 1:
Mafia kills Rishi
Wolves kill Pokerface

Night 2:
Mafia kills IcemanE
Wolves kill Dattebayo

From my perspective the best played team was the wolves, but they didn't win.. so.. how much does that matter in the end?

Both wolves got killed because they were supposed to be masons >_<
The two quick lynches pretty much ended it for the town, Blonde had 3 scum, but tekk only needed one scum to get lynched.
I still can't believe that muffin got a total pass on Kort's play.

More thoughts later.
Last edited by Qman on Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:
@Grimmy,
Yay I'm still waiting for your comments on the Farside wagon. Why are you with us?
PokerFace wrote:
I'd like to know why Grimmy is voting Farside. What reasons keep him on the wagon.
...Later on in that same post...

I'll say it again I'll support both a Korts and a Farside lynch today. I'm actually starting to lean towards Korts more heavily now. To show that I mean what I say and to give sometime for Surye, Celebloki and Grimmy to make more contributions I'll move my vote to Kortz.

Unvote, Vote:Korts

I doubt any player/scumbag is stupid enough to end this day before they can give more input, nevertheless It should be noted, that I am still willing to revote/or hammer farside (assuming she is as L-1 then) once everyone has had their say. Also atm I am still yet to look at Blonde's and Rishi's recent interactions they looked kind of interesting at first glance.
If Rishi, IcemanE, Kortz and Farside really are all the scum, beers will be on me at the after party.
I had 3 outa 4 of my early reads right. And I did hold suspicions of grimmy just not strong ones. A lurker got the best of me. I was pressed for time in RL, I usually don't join 4 games at once but I did it anyways in hopes of being a mason. Cause I didn't have enough time I tended to trust my mason buddies and not try to persuade them and everyone else to follow me.

I smelt bus when Muffin voted Grimmy there. Rolf jumped on muffin and then muffin voted grimmy. Lynch your lurkish scum buddy to look good and seal things in end game where Rolf will be gone via NK and farside and K7 will be there to trust you. Muffin had big time oportunity with that plan.

I was on the right track but didn't have the best fuel. Oh well. GG to grimmy and everybody else too.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:44 am

Post by Surye »

"Told you so". Nice game guys, still can't believe I got lynched on nothing :P Though, half my lynching voters were scum D:
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

And no don't misread me and think I am blaming my mason buddies. I blame myself for not getting heart into it with time and spirit focusing myself elsewhere and the fact I trusted icemanE some too. IcemanE did some work of his own to get me off him. I should have tried harder with what time I had to get people to think more like I did early on GG all
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

When Surye jumped on the Grimmy train in made me nervous. I think Korts leaving and muffin taking over helped in a sense because muffin didn't click my scumdar as badly.
Overall I did terrible this game and felt day 1 they should have just lynched me when I said too.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:54 am

Post by Surye »

farside22 wrote:When Surye jumped on the Grimmy train in made me nervous. I think Korts leaving and muffin taking over helped in a sense because muffin didn't click my scumdar as badly.
Overall I did terrible this game and felt day 1 they should have just lynched me when I said too.
I just like scumdar overlaps :P
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

Oh wow! I just skimmed the quick topics of the scum.

Rishi was all over let's kill poker.
Muffin was all for killing mason's night one and farside night 2, but Grimmy got him to hunt mafia night 1 suggest rishi and icemanE then and icemanE again later on.

Grimmy made the right kill choices to eliminate the other group BUT he lurked alot. Muffin did alot better than Korts imo and was able to get people like farside to trust him. There are some games where I ignore lurkers and focus on those scumier imo. Oh well.

Who still wants to go out drinking? :D
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:02 am

Post by farside22 »

PokerFace wrote:Oh wow! I just skimmed the quick topics of the scum.

Rishi was all over let's kill poker.
Muffin was all for killing mason's night one and farside night 2, but Grimmy got him to hunt mafia night 1 suggest rishi and icemanE then and icemanE again later on.

Grimmy made the right kill choices to eliminate the other group BUT he lurked alot. Muffin did alot better than Korts imo and was able to get people like farside to trust him. There are some games where I ignore lurkers and focus on those scumier imo. Oh well.

Who still wants to go out drinking? :D
I do only because you were wrong about me. :D
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:04 am

Post by PokerFace »

Ok then I will pay for you and grimmy and maybe some of the others. Won't pay for everyone since i only got 3/4 and that was the deal.

Qman you'll be Designater driver for us won't you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:22 am

Post by icemanE »

Good game everybody, that was a fun one
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:34 am

Post by muffinhead »

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO. Good its a great feeling to win when the odds are aginst you. This I believe is my greatest win as I came into the game with 3 votes on me and argubly the most likely to be lynched at the time.

First off I hope grimmy has no hard feelings for me starting a lynch against him. Since I started it, it wouldve made me highly unlikly to be lynched tomorrow. Just having a brief look at the masons and werewolves it seems I was a target for both of them lol. I personally believe the fact that I replaced korts ended up benefitting me so that I had an extremely low chance of being lynched even if I looked town.

It was a great game to play and fun to play with all of you here. And ty for modding qman and keeping the game going as there is nothing worse then a mod who doesnt send prods. That I really appriciated. Also curious to hear more of your thoughts as you watched it from the sideline.
as for poker there are sum people here who cannot drink yet :lol:

Will sum up the game tomorrow after a good nights sleep :wink:
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

muffinhead wrote:WOOOHOOOOOOOOO. Good its a great feeling to win when the odds are aginst you. This I believe is my greatest win as I came into the game with 3 votes on me and argubly the most likely to be lynched at the time.

First off I hope grimmy has no hard feelings for me starting a lynch against him. Since I started it, it wouldve made me highly unlikly to be lynched tomorrow. Just having a brief look at the masons and werewolves it seems I was a target for both of them lol. I personally believe the fact that I replaced korts ended up benefitting me so that I had an extremely low chance of being lynched even if I looked town.

It was a great game to play and fun to play with all of you here. And ty for modding qman and keeping the game going as there is nothing worse then a mod who doesnt send prods. That I really appriciated. Also curious to hear more of your thoughts as you watched it from the sideline.
as for poker there are sum people here who cannot drink yet :lol:

Will sum up the game tomorrow after a good nights sleep :wink:
So my buss smelling was correct, but when you are dead you can't do anything.

And I think you mean won't get nked because you replaced kortz. In your guys Quick topic you guys refered to nk as "our lynch" too.

GG Muffin. If Qman wants to drink, then you can drive for us. :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”