Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I'm going to make 1 last big post and then retire for the day, may come back later in the afternoon but it'll depend how much I wanna handle
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3421, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2765, Morning Tweet wrote:I don't really believe in the extra scumteam theory too much and could reasonably see a scum!Dru try to get raven/skitts or beeboy/dunn exiles by no-killing and pushing that theory.
Found it
I seriously think that if scum hadn’t no killed, Dru would have never made that bizarre tin foil and might have not been mislynched. And scum!Dunn really has no incentive to make Dru look bad, quite the opposite in fact. It’s in his interest to hard defend her but he took a completely neutral approach.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3422, Clover Ebi wrote:I don't really want to deal with Raven trying to power a lynch on me again so I don't mind dying if it means I don't have to deal with that anymore.
You were in TF, you know I’m pretty good at scum, because I know how scum think. You should have killed me instead of MT or MWB even bee. Leaving me alive was your downfall.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

mwb and bee are still alive though
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

VOTE: Clover

I think the no kill makes the most sense if it’s you. I don’t see why scum!Dunn no kills. I also don’t think scum!Dunn kills MT.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3428, Dunnstral wrote:mwb and bee are still alive though
I’m saying that Clover seriously underestimated me. Do you know how I won so many of my scumgames? I made all the right NAs. Remember Clover, when I won my first scumgame on MU? I chose all the NKs. I excel at judging optics.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Raven if I was scum you'd be dead because of how uncomfortable you make me. No if and or buts about it. Please do not interact with me for the remainder of the game if you can help it. If you want to push me as scum so be it, but this is a game of mafia meant for fun and you do not make this fun. I am not blaming you for this, it's probably more me then you. But I hope you'll respect my wishes.

Moving on.

Dunnstral being scum we've already debated on and it should be obvious as to why. The only scumteam that makes sense to no kill and I think we can make a good assumption to this. Is a scum team that knows a detective is in the game. Who knew this at the time? Dunnstral and Beeboy. Nothing else makes sense here on why scum would no kill. Dunnstral showing no paranoia or finding it odd that he's seemingly left alive and just getting results is also quite strange. He doesn't even consider that his results might be wrong.

The question you need to ask if you think Dunnstral isn't mafia is why does the last scum put themselves in a spot that would be nearly auto loss? It just doesn't make a lot of sense without some manner of avoiding the detective.

As for why I'm not scum I feel like the last scum would have to be pretty daring and I think I've shown that isn't me? Combine with the fact I would have to fake my day 1 and scum me would never be able to do that is surreal. Along with the matter that I would've openly let my partner die to dru knowing dru became whoever we lynched, a watcher in this case.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3430, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 3428, Dunnstral wrote:mwb and bee are still alive though
I’m saying that Clover seriously underestimated me. Do you know how I won so many of my scumgames? I made all the right NAs. Remember Clover, when I won my first scumgame on MU? I chose all the NKs. I excel at judging optics.
I still 100% never kill Skitter regardless because I’m not an idiot.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I'm on break for about ten more minutes and then I'll be getting back to work, but I hope you can see why Dunnstral is the only one that makes sense here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3431, Clover Ebi wrote:The question you need to ask if you think Dunnstral isn't mafia is why does the last scum put themselves in a spot that would be nearly auto loss?
So what's the answer to this? Because this question doesn't exclude you
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Sorry not that question, the detective one
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3431, Clover Ebi wrote:Is a scum team that knows a detective is in the game. Who knew this at the time? Dunnstral and Beeboy.
Are you saying we're both scum?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3431, Clover Ebi wrote:Raven if I was scum you'd be dead because of how uncomfortable you make me. No if and or buts about it. Please do not interact with me for the remainder of the game if you can help it. If you want to push me as scum so be it, but this is a game of mafia meant for fun and you do not make this fun. I am not blaming you for this, it's probably more me then you. But I hope you'll respect my wishes.

Moving on.
UNVOTE:
Dunnstral being scum we've already debated on and it should be obvious as to why. The only scumteam that makes sense to no kill and I think we can make a good assumption to this. Is a scum team that knows a detective is in the game. Who knew this at the time? Dunnstral and Beeboy. Nothing else makes sense here on why scum would no kill. Dunnstral showing no paranoia or finding it odd that he's seemingly left alive and just getting results is also quite strange. He doesn't even consider that his results might be wrong.

The question you need to ask if you think Dunnstral isn't mafia is why does the last scum put themselves in a spot that would be nearly auto loss? It just doesn't make a lot of sense without some manner of avoiding the detective.

As for why I'm not scum I feel like the last scum would have to be pretty daring and I think I've shown that isn't me? Combine with the fact I would have to fake my day 1 and scum me would never be able to do that is surreal. Along with the matter that I would've openly let my partner die to dru knowing dru became whoever we lynched, a watcher in this case.
UNVOTE:

Alright fine, Dunn clearing me was whack.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Not really? It still results in Clover being killed, even if that happens after me

Wheras if I don't check you, and you're mafia, you probably run away with the game, beating beeboy
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 3434, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3431, Clover Ebi wrote:The question you need to ask if you think Dunnstral isn't mafia is why does the last scum put themselves in a spot that would be nearly auto loss?
You tell me. You don't find this odd or strange? No questions about it at all? The fact you're being so narrowed minded about this makes me want to believe you less and less.
In post 3436, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3431, Clover Ebi wrote:Is a scum team that knows a detective is in the game. Who knew this at the time? Dunnstral and Beeboy.
No? How'd you get that?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So even if you eliminate me today, I need you and midway to be on the same page with clover
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3439, Clover Ebi wrote:You don't find this odd or strange?
I do, but what am I supposed to do about it?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3439, Clover Ebi wrote:
You tell me. You don't find this odd or strange? No questions about it at all? The fact you're being so narrowed minded about this makes me want to believe you less and less.
No? How'd you get that?
So are you pushing beeboy right now or what

If I flip wolf detective what does that mean
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

Extremely unlikely, Hectic would put two scum in a PT. Midway’s role clearly means that Lillith and Star were paired with both scum.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 3441, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3439, Clover Ebi wrote:You don't find this odd or strange?
I do, but what am I supposed to do about it?
Think of why scum would put themselves in auto loss over killing you? Like maybe they have a way around it. But if you're so confident it isn't that way than we're back to square one, but the fact you're not thinking about it is strange.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3438, Dunnstral wrote:Not really? It still results in Clover being killed, even if that happens after me

Wheras if I don't check you, and you're mafia, you probably run away with the game, beating beeboy
In what world do you think I ever kill Skitter, seriously? You know she was 100% never ever voting me, right?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 3442, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3439, Clover Ebi wrote:
No? How'd you get that?
So are you pushing beeboy right now or what

If I flip wolf detective what does that mean
I haven't pushed beeboy once so I have no idea what narrative you're trying to make up right now. Did you misunderstand my words or something? If you flipped werewolf I would vote Midway
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I can't see into your pt so I wouldn't know though
Obv you aren't scum but if you were and Skitter changed her opinion in the pt maybe then you'd kill her

What do you think I should have done? If I checked Clover and by chance he was town this would have been a much worse situation deciding between you and beeboy
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3446, Clover Ebi wrote:If you flipped werewolf I would vote Midway
But he's clear
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3446, Clover Ebi wrote:I haven't pushed beeboy once so I have no idea what narrative you're trying to make up right now.
Because you said scum would have some way to avoid my check, t hen mentioned the only people who knew who I was checking would be me or beeboy, i thought you were implying something there

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”