Mini 639 - Sci-Fi/Fantasy Movie Mafia(Over!)

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:41 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

farside22 wrote:I started and wrote about someone of the people and my thoughts thus far. I still need to finish, but I'm really behind at work. I will get back to this tomorrow.

Gorrad - I got all sorts of yuck reading Gorrad. He doesn't say why he is voting for zoster. Then when it comes down to claiming for ZS hammers ZS just saying he didn't believe the claim. Now mind you it's not the hammer itself that bothers me it the fact that not once in Day 1 did Gorrad have any suspicion towards ZS making his vote all that more
scummy to me.

Grimmy - Grim had one good post talking about who's who and then second post claims he lost the info and then votes Fuzzy for no reason. I know Grimmy has been busy that is a null tell with him. However he needs to finish is analysis and have better reasons for his vote. Someone to keep my eye on.

DarlaBlueEyes - Not many post so far. Didn't like Panz hostillity. Question 1) Is there anyone else you find scummy and why is Gorrads hammer scummy?

ashmite84 - I don't feel I have a full read on ashmite. He is posting more then some, but has been absent a lot too. I would like a full analysis from him to get more information from him. So far nothing he stated has stood out or been very strong. Someone to keep my eye on.
Questions: 1) Do you still feel panzer is scummy? 2) Do you think claiming the movie title helps scum or town any more or less and why?

fuzzylightning - I dont' feel Fuzzy has done anything that has warranted a vote for him. He has explained himself and his actions and didnt' think anything was meant to be taken out of context. The only thing that leaves a bad taste in my mouth is the statement made before the lynch in regards to ZS claim and wether town or scum comment.
Question 1) Do you feel that Korts and Rishi were town and town arguing about nothing.

Korts - I like Korts post. There aggressive and directly to the point. I have no doubts are questions for him. Good feeling overall.
Well I picked you farside for old times sake xD I feel we have a bond yaknow <3 /lol

I suppose so *far* (its harder replacing in for me) I suspect Panz the most then well..bah I need to go re-read. Sorry Im being slow, life is being a bitch. Will post soon!
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Wow this is so exciting waiting on Ash. Yawn.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

First Vote Count of Day 2

Gorrad(1): zoraster
Xtoxm(1): farside22

Not Voting: Xtoxm, Gorrad, Grimmy, fuzzylightning, Panzerjager, DarlaBlueEyes, ashmite84, Korts

10 alive, 6 to lynch

Deadline begins on 8/24.

Official activity prod on ashmite. 24 hours to replacement due to failure to post since requested prod.

Guys, I'll have no access from the 17th through the 21st. You should be fine without me. This will still count towards activity with regards to prods unless there is a significant amount of posting.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Please there is a deadline. I made my points on who I think is scum. Does waiting for Ash to claim really mean that we still don't discuss who is scum?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:21 am

Post by Gorrad »

Nah, go ahead, just don't talk about the movie claims yet.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:27 am

Post by Korts »

I will do a player analysis soon enough. I don't have the time right now though.
scumchat never die
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:Nah, go ahead, just don't talk about the movie claims yet.
Why thanks so much. :roll:
Mind sharing who you think is scum and why?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:31 am

Post by Gorrad »

Xtoxm's really up there. He tends to lurk a lot more as scum.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:40 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I know I'm not really one to talk given my current busy life and lessened activity, but I also find xtom to be somewhat scummy. Mainly for his lurking, but I still suspect panz the most, Everything he did yesterday still sits unwell with me.

As for the hammer It seemed kind of out of the blue, all hammers are scummy to an extent....but Im not reading a whole lot into it...force of habit to say its scummy.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm not lurking.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:08 am

Post by Korts »

Xtoxm wrote:I'm not lurking.
This post says otherwise...
scumchat never die
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
QFT
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
This post says otherwise...
QFT.
ack preview is my friend.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by zoraster »

Gorrad wrote:Xtoxm's really up there. He tends to lurk a lot more as scum.
what are you talking about? we JUST played a game where he lurked a ton and was town.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Looking for a replacement for ashmite84.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:59 am

Post by Korts »

ashmite: doesn't randomvote, votes Grimmy "for a reason" although he never elaborates. Hypocritical vote against ZS with "post some content pls". Calls Muerrto-Panzer argument semantics, implies that both are town--possible buddy-up attempt? Pressures ZS to give reasons. Acknowledges ZS's scumhunting efforts, but fails to unvote when his originally given reason for voting ZS becomes invalid. Names ZS and Panzer as top suspects (both are leading wagons at this time). Express suspicion of Gorrad for "quickhammer". This is my notes on him. I'm leaning
scum
on him, but I'm interested what the replacement will make out of it.

DBE (formerly Muerrto): Muerrto had been fairly pro-town in his posts, questioning motives and generally scumhunting. I'm not counting the getting personal part with Panzer as a tell either way. DBE, however, enters with a very vague reason to keep her vote on Panzer:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: Panzer has done hardly anything beneficial for the town thus far, except be very hostile and pull at threads that have warranted no pulling and lead pretty much no where.
"Pulling threads that have warranted no pulling" strikes me as a very vague and unhelpful comment, since she doesn't cite any examples of this activity. Also to be noted is the fact that she puts hostility (aggressive playstyle is what I assume she means) as one of the reasons for voting, although that in itself isn't a tell either way. Also, she seems to attempt buddying up to ZS. Then some other posts which I'm fine with, and four days of absence later, she comes back with this:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Popcorn is fine for me :]

also don't like the hammer, and I still suspect Panzer by his play yesterday, but I am looking forward to how this all plays out, and what the claims will be.
I feel like she's not contributing enough. Also, she still cites Panzer's play (aggressive I assume is what she alludes to) as the main reason for suspecting him. Her movie claim I can't comment on; excuses herself lurking, RL reasons; fingers Xtoxm as suspicious based on lurking, and repeats that Panzer is her top suspect, yet stays vague on her reasons. I'm currently
Middle of the Road
with her, leaning a bit towards
scum

farside: she's acting unusually pro-town compared to previous games we've been in where she turned town. For this she deserves a finger of suspicion, but there is no case to be made against her; I'm leaning
town.

fuzzylightning: I'm getting a
town
feel right now, as opposed to D1. fuzzy seems to be genuinely questioning motives and scumhunting so far as the speed of discussion allows, which is good right now and exactly what we need.

Gorrad: I'm not familiar with his playstyle, but I assume from others' comments that he's not a lurker, which makes me think he wants to be staying in the background in this game. His softclaim makes me think he has some reason for this lurkish style. I think that after ashmite's replacement claims their movie, he should fullclaim, otherwise the town would possibly never learn the basis for calling zoraster confirmed. I'm leaning slightly
town
right now.

Grimmy: he's in usual joke-mode, which makes him hard to read; his analysis post is a bit haphazard, but otherwise valid. I'm
Middle of the Road
with him.

Panzer: his aggressiveness I find is definitely a pro-game thing, although from other users' comments I gather that this is his usual playstyle, so that's definitely a null tell. His procrastination about placing the vote on ZS near deadline D1 is a mild scumtell in my eyes, though. I'm leaning slightly
scum
right now.

Xtoxm: his playstyle is generally a bit lurkish, so I'd dismiss that as a scumtell, and otherwise, he's answered questions and posed questions D1, though considerably less so D2. I'm
Middle of the Road
, maybe slightly
scum

zoraster: I feel he's overall null. Actually, he didn't stick out as either town or scum to me all through the game. If he's trying to fly under the radar, he's doing it very well. I will do a PBPA on him soon.
scumchat never die
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:50 am

Post by Gorrad »

zoraster wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Xtoxm's really up there. He tends to lurk a lot more as scum.
what are you talking about? we JUST played a game where he lurked a ton and was town.
He was legitimately V/LA during that time. I also JUST played a game where he was lurker scum and another where he was active town. Unfortunately, the former is in progress. The latter? WEM mafia and Weather mafias.

And I AM planning on a fullclaim after Ash claims, although it should be rather obvious at this point.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Posting this in all my games.

I will be away for a few days from monday.

Just to to let you all know.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:20 am

Post by PJ. »

In regards to Xtoxm's lurking: In every game I've played with him, and there has been like 4, he has lurked in ALL of them. So to me, the guy is just a lurker, he has fun playing mafia when there is nothing else, but there is other shit so he neglects it and lurks in most his games.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:21 am

Post by Gorrad »

WEM and Weather Mafias. Was town. Was VERY active.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:28 am

Post by Korts »

Gorrad wrote:WEM and Weather Mafias. Was town. Was VERY active.
Ok, but Desperate Mafia. Was town. Was VERY lurkish. I think he just lurks when the game's a bit boring.
scumchat never die
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
Gorrad wrote:WEM and Weather Mafias. Was town. Was VERY active.
Ok, but Desperate Mafia. Was town. Was VERY lurkish. I think he just lurks when the game's a bit boring.
It not just the lurking for me on xtoxm. It's the fact that he hasn't given an opinion on anyone or anything. Most everything I read was one liners.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:24 am

Post by armlx »

Just letting people know Has is without access for a couple days and I'm here to make sure the game doesn't implode.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:53 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Mod
: Do you know if there is any update on Ash's replacement
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:11 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Alright guys, can someone post something with some content that can be debated because have until Sunday before the deadline block and Has-cow won't have internet service until late on Thursday to replace Ash. So we will need to scumhunt the old fashioned way for the next couple days until someone replaces in.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”