Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by brighteningskies »

In post 310, Almost50 wrote:
In post 304, Pine wrote:
In post 298, Almost50 wrote:I am also positive the Wolf pack voted the Jester (and will vote him here too). They get TWO KILLs if he is eliminated, so why not?
You're confusing it with Wolf Pup.
*Sigh* If you can't eliminate on the following day then it's effectively a double kill night. Two successive night with one kill eavj with no day-elimination in between.

Oh that kinda makes sense, Power roles would be able to be used during the night though so it's not a complete loss but it is possible I suppose that in such a small game killing the Jester is the crucial difference for town or wolves winning.

I suppose also at this point if Italiano isn't the Jester, he should/would have claimed something else rather than just chilling happily on the ballot with sassy gifs so there likely would be a no burn tomorrow if we burned him.
Wenn Sie dies lesen, sind Sie zu nah
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 325, brighteningskies wrote:I suppose also at this point if Italiano isn't the Jester, he should/would have claimed something else rather than just chilling happily on the ballot with sassy gifs so there likely would be a no burn tomorrow if we burned him.
Sassy gifs? You betta know it. :giggle:

How about this? If I survive the ballot I will claim whatever you want me to claim.

Deal?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:44 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:59 am

At this point I am pretty sure is Italian is the jester. If he is town and he messing around with the town aligned player like he is , I am not sure if I would want to play in another game with him. Nthing personal..i play for fun however i do want to win. There is an option that he is a wolf and he avoiding getting executed by making players questions he is the jester but this seems like a bad play if he is a wolf. If he survives the ballot he needs to be investigated tonight imho.

My worry is that Garlon is important role such as the innkeeper and killing him would almost be an auto loss.

@ Italian
how would claiming what the town wants helpful. The only reason you not getting killed is bc of the chance of the effect of being the Jester, There is chance you will be executed but it is unlikely.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Fuzzy: How in the Inbkeeper an important role?? In my PoV; the important roles are those that are Mystic.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:20 am

Post by insomnia »

I'd normally be advocating for Italian to die here but I understand where everyone is coming from and can't really do anything against the Jester thing.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:41 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Wow.

Okay I get it...
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:42 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 329, Almost50 wrote:@Fuzzy: How in the Inbkeeper an important role?? In my PoV; the important roles are those that are Mystic.
Yeah, like the “clairvoyant”
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:48 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

*sigh* Everyone is so torn. Should I? Shouldn’t I? Oh what’s gonna happen? Ahhhhh.

Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 322, Galron wrote:If A50 isn't Town, he's probably the Madman, but I doubt there's a Madman if there's a Jester.

(...)

Glitch, Insomnia and Pine are suspicious.
Can you elaborate on these please? Why does madman mean no jester and why are Inso, Pine, and I sus to you?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:42 am

A50
You seem to be missing the point....

to answer your question.... innkeeper/bards allow rown to see the alignment as there is no reveals . Feels important to me. You right though mystics are important and we should be cafeful not to help the wolves by executing them. which was my point
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Glitch »

To both players on the ballot: if you were not on ballot and your "opponent" was the only one able to be eliminated today, would you support their elimination or prefer no kill?

I know nobody can vote for no elim but I am asking a hypothetical to gauge your read on the other player.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:45 am

we should be careful not to execute PR roles. The question is if Garlon is a town PR that is expandable.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:54 am

This is like the 3rd time someone has said they don't want to play with another person again. I think it's very strange and somewhat immature. Everyone here is trying to achieve their win condition and also have fun! I personally am enjoying playing with all of you just because we all play differently doesn't mean we can't get by!

Anyway back to actual gameplay: I feel like if Galron were a power role he might be arguing more for us not to burn him but he seems a bit vague and neutral. My theory is he is defector or a town role that is not a PR. Obviously can't be sure which of these, but I am leaning towards not burning Italiano this phase and waiting until a clairvoyant can check him (in case this is a big brain wolf play haha)
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:56 am

In post 333, ItalianoVD wrote:*sigh* Everyone is so torn. Should I? Shouldn’t I? Oh what’s gonna happen? Ahhhhh.

Are you having fun there :roll:
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:04 am

TBF I said i would not want to play with him again if he was town......he prob jester and playing his win con just in an over obvious way.
Also given that he seems to be new I prob would give him another chance (assuming he town) . He is just being annoying atm. I hope he doesn't think anything i say i directed at him personally and all about his play
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:22 am

Just because you are finding someone annoying after minimal interaction doesn't mean they are a lost cause. And this was also directed at other people too who have said this about other players I'm just so surprised it's a common thing to say. A few back and forth conversations in a forum isn't gonna make me write someone off forever personally.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 335, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:A50
You seem to be missing the point....

to answer your question.... innkeeper/bards allow rown to see the alignment as there is no reveals . Feels important to me. You right though mystics are important and we should be cafeful not to help the wolves by executing them. which was my point
:facepalm: I thought this was brought up before. The Innkeeper/bard are just "public announcers", If they didn't exist the Clairvouyant would still get the results via PM.

As a matter of fact, ONE of the two is
more than enough
. If you don't get an announcement the check was on someone "not to be announced in public", meaning if we only had a Bard the N0 check would not have been announced, which would have meant it was on a CORRUPT player. If we didn't have a Bard but only had an Innkeeper; then the lack of an announcement means the target was NOT CORRUPT.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:53 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 340, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:TBF I said i would not want to play with him again if he was town......he prob jester and playing his win con just in an over obvious way.
Also given that he seems to be new I prob would give him another chance (assuming he town) . He is just being annoying atm. I hope he doesn't think anything i say i directed at him personally and all about his play
Of course I don’t take it personally. It’s all in good fun at the end of the day. :giggle:
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:56 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 336, Glitch wrote:To both players on the ballot: if you were not on ballot and your "opponent" was the only one able to be eliminated today, would you support their elimination or prefer no kill?

I know nobody can vote for no elim but I am asking a hypothetical to gauge your read on the other player.
I would vote for no elimination. Don’t understand why Galron is even on ballot with me. I figured it’d be Elements/DK or Glitch according to what everyone was saying last phase. Makes me think people are lying in this game. Which also makes me think I am actually getting eliminated since everyone is “saying” they don’t want to. :P :cool:
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:05 pm

Italian
Okay.lets be serious for a second.

Are you new or is this an alt account. Honestly trying to read you here. Why would a no elimantion be good her given that it would give the a free NK. Wouldnt killing you as the jester do the same thing.
Giving your action today why should we not assume you are the jester

@Garlon
Do you agree with Italian. This to say we should have a no kill instead of eliminating you?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 345, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Italian
Okay.lets be serious for a second.

Are you new or is this an alt account. Honestly trying to read you here. Why would a no elimantion be good her given that it would give the a free NK. Wouldnt killing you as the jester do the same thing.
Giving your action today why should we not assume you are the jester
I am being serious. I was responding to . And no, I’ve never played here before. My join date is accurate. And it’s up to you what you want to believe or not. I’ve said everything I’m gonna say regarding who/what I am. I’m having fun now. :lol:
TheFuzzylogic99 wrote: @Garlon
Do you agree with Italian. This to say we should have a no kill instead of eliminating you?
Ugh. :facepalm: You were probably the one that put Galron
on
the ballot.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:42 pm

Yes I did..... . I did not expect to see you (Italian) on the ballot. I have some time so I going to use it to figure what will be the best for the town
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 347, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Yes I did..... . I did not expect to see you (Italian) on the ballot. I have some time so I going to use it to figure what will be the best for the town
Come on...

Sure you did. :giggle:
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:10 pm

yes...

i figured that town would avoid putting you on the ballet to avoid you getting executed. i think maybe the wolves pushed you and thus put you over the top. With all the inactivity it would not take much to ballot you. I was not factoring inactivity when i made my above statement though i very much should of.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”