PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

if suji is scum it wouldn't even matter who his scum-partner is right?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:42 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Yup
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by Prism »

The candidates there imo are 1. Lavender 2. Pooky 3. Tanner 4. Taylor and I guess Puppy?

If it's Lavender, god help us all. Pooky is probably next around for me to cycle through but I find it pretty unlikely he's scum. The only reason he's here period is that he's not voting the slot. Everything past the catboi spat is totally fine. Why is he not being more assertive here? Letting me ruin the game is a viable strategy but he's really taking a backseat and letting autowin happen instead of like, picking a fight with me or pushing someone else. Tanner I just reviewed and is hypothetically possible but unlikely. If it's Taylor they've just given up and want the game to end. Puppy should also be pushing a different vote here instead of pushing the spare stuff.

Lavender, and to a lesser extent Taylor, are plausible to me but I really don't feel great about this anymore. Taylor is a better vote imo, but the problem with that is a Taylor townfight into a Suji Chara flip means I 100% need to be fought Day 3/4. I would rather burn one mislynch on Suji, watching Tayl0r flip Chara overnight, than watch myself singlehandedly torpedo this game into a loss.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by Tanner »

i don't think i have anything specific i want you to look at because the game is kinda weird right now, in a sense that i don't think we can procceed in a huge manner without flipping a "lower" slot first and seeing whether that gives us victory or a deepwolf not-chara flips and we need to start over. again, would be lovely to big brain snipe the deepwolf today if they exist, but i'm kinda thinking that's unrealistic.

i feel like arguing about why you (or chara too, i guess) think my puppy-caution is "not great" but i don't think that's gonna be productive for anyone involved
In post 1398, Prism wrote:It looks like you have a strong Chara townread if you want to talk more with me about that.

They literally went from my strongest TR to my pet scumread in like 30 minutes lmao
i don't think i have too much depth to it? i liked their posting, i feel fine about the ways we've interacted, their interactions with ele don't ring s/s to me - the second paragraph in simply doesn't seem like a contradiction that's supposed to be +scum, and i also don't really see s/s behind elements being Certain in shutting down hectic's chara townread.

however, what *does* kinda concern me is their progression on me during early day two, so i'm kinda hoping to talk about it with them. unless they already responded and i missed it.
your eyes on the city.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

If we lose it's definitely not gonna be on you Prism
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by Prism »

I mean if we lost after I crusade to flip the vote off of Suji that would 100% be on me lmao

I am lliterally the only person here actively trying to avoid scum autoloss w/ Suji slot. Pooky could be letting me handle his work for him but that's it. Something is wrong with this picture to me
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:47 pm

I'm naturally passive and paranoid because the lack of resistance to the wagon makes me feel v un-easy and kind of worried this might be a LHF mislynch so I might as well wait for a replace-in and try to read the replace-in. I feel we don't gain anything by rushing this.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Prism wrote:I mean if we lost after I crusade to flip the vote off of Suji that would 100% be on me lmao

I am lliterally the only person here actively trying to avoid scum autoloss w/ Suji slot. Pooky could be letting me handle his work for him but that's it. Something is wrong with this picture to me
It's the thought that counts!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:49 pm

like if Suji is scum, he has a scum partner, and that scum partner seems like ok with them just losing the game on a Suji-flip ? Like that's kind of wierd.

Unless they r purposefully not resisting in order to make us think this and wifom.

But I mean like who would play like that? Or maybe they just feel discouraged.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1403, Tanner wrote:i don't think i have too much depth to it? i liked their posting, i feel fine about the ways we've interacted, their interactions with ele don't ring s/s to me - the second paragraph in simply doesn't seem like a contradiction that's supposed to be +scum, and i also don't really see s/s behind elements being Certain in shutting down hectic's chara townread.

however, what *does* kinda concern me is their progression on me during early day two, so i'm kinda hoping to talk about it with them. unless they already responded and i missed it.
In general I've liked the interactions a lot, and a lot of the progressions have made sense to me at a glance, but I've given their reasoning a free pass. I want to question them about those more real-time, though.

For the 948/902 vote stuff I really don't think there's much evidence there, it was me kind of note-taking as I went and finding a progression that seemed to be slightly questionable. There are several things I want to take a much, much closer look at than I have for any other slot.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:53 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like if Suji is scum, he has a scum partner, and that scum partner seems like ok with them just losing the game on a Suji-flip ? Like that's kind of wierd.

Unless they r purposefully not resisting in order to make us think this and wifom.

But I mean like who would play like that? Or maybe they just feel discouraged.
Fair enough, I am not really considering partners

From off the top of my head, tayl0r and Lavender probably would feel unable to sway it, Puppy would be doing some last ditch spare attempt thing, and you would be pointing out the very thing you're pretending to be paranoid of

Am I missing any reasonable sounding partners?
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by Tanner »

In post 1402, Prism wrote:The candidates there imo are 1. Lavender 2. Pooky 3. Tanner 4. Taylor and I guess Puppy?
hng, i kinda don't think pooky is scum, like i don't think scum!pooky gets into this situation from what i've seen of his scumplay. i'm not it. partner being lavender/taylor would mean the whole scumteam just kinda fell apart on day one. puppy also... i don't know. suji very much seems like scum right now. holistically i don't know if it makes perfect sense.

pedit: yeah that's ok, i'm just commenting along as well i guess. i feel like a lazy ass saying "when you look at it, lemme know if you need anything", but... eh.
your eyes on the city.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Prism »

Interactions here refers to with me personally/with others on trying to form reads, but I do have some I really want to dive further into when Chara gets here.

Their interactions with Ele I found strong on my readthrough but am less convinced now. It's definitely within range and talking mech with Ele early is pretty free. The scumpings early/the way they revoted beeboy are bold...but I can see it.

And I know this is really wild but my hunch on 410 is
insanely
strong. I will gladly don the foil for this
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by Prism »

Yeah, to me the candidates here are Lavender and a Tayl0r who just gave up.

Tayl0r could be scum with basically the entire game in contrast, but I find Chara or Lavender by far the most likely.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1403, Tanner wrote:i feel like arguing about why you (or chara too, i guess) think my puppy-caution is "not great" but i don't think that's gonna be productive for anyone involved
It's more that I don't really find Puppy-scum convincing/an epiphany to me, but I have been pretty cursory about that slot in general. Even my response to you was pretty biased in approaching it from a "This slot is likely town to me already, just find some posts why". Your reasoning is fine and far from desperate/unlikely, though.

The fact it's not blatantly town isn't a knock against you, and that's basically where I am with your slot this game period.

Maybe I'll look again, deeper and with a mental reset, when I'm not several hours into staring at the game.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by Prism »

Man I am literally shooting down your reasoning for Puppy as "not great" and "not blatantly town" and I am out here petting a cutout of Elements' 410 pasted to cardboard, Gollum-muttering to myself "Chara, you're scum, I know it, I don't know why but I WILL SOON" when Chara literally isn't even in the room

I'm going to bed lmao
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:27 pm

That’s true. It is really hard to defend an empty slot.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by Prism »

Instead of going to bed I'm skimming Chara ISO and this seriously bleeds town in interactions...but I still remain convinced from this random ass Elements post directed to Hectic. Incredible.

I'm 100% making art for this later.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:38 pm

Art
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by Tanner »

prism please get some sleep
your eyes on the city.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:45 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

I feel like I'missing something, the discussion on the last few pages seems to assume that suji has to be scum

Is there anything to this or is this just wishful thinking? Lurker fatigue? I don't see a lot from that slot so I don't get why it's the center of discussion. Does everyone just townreads everyone else more?
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:48 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

Kinda admit I've been lurking / coasting myself, so apologies for this next part (esp after I was just pushing spares)

But I don't think the town is full of so many obvtown slots that were out of options? There are a few obvtown slots on the ele wagon and then the rest not
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:50 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1395, Tanner wrote:puppy's interactions with ele *are* decent from what i remember. i'd have to give them a reread and/or chat with puppy a bit more today.
What do you want to talk about

Ele had a weird push on me that felt forced, chara made a good point about him, I pushed and then he subbed out. I actually feel lucky more than anything, but there's still no way his partners wanted that bus to go through
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:53 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1402, Prism wrote:The candidates there imo are 1. Lavender 2. Pooky 3. Tanner 4. Taylor and I guess Puppy?

If it's Lavender, god help us all. Pooky is probably next around for me to cycle through but I find it pretty unlikely he's scum. The only reason he's here period is that he's not voting the slot. Everything past the catboi spat is totally fine. Why is he not being more assertive here? Letting me ruin the game is a viable strategy but he's really taking a backseat and letting autowin happen instead of like, picking a fight with me or pushing someone else. Tanner I just reviewed and is hypothetically possible but unlikely. If it's Taylor they've just given up and want the game to end. Puppy should also be pushing a different vote here instead of pushing the spare stuff.

Lavender, and to a lesser extent Taylor, are plausible to me but I really don't feel great about this anymore. Taylor is a better vote imo, but the problem with that is a Taylor townfight into a Suji Chara flip means I 100% need to be fought Day 3/4. I would rather burn one mislynch on Suji, watching Tayl0r flip Chara overnight, than watch myself singlehandedly torpedo this game into a loss.
Ok, again, gee, sorry, I'm not very active this game... But this post makes 0 sense to me, like I just don't get any of it

Why is a lavender scum slot "God help us all"? Is lavender some sort of deepwolf? Huh?

How are you ruining the game?

Why does a mis-fight today mean we have to get rid of you tomorrow?
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:01 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

It really sucks that my schedule lines up so I'm around when no one else is. Can I get a shout-out from the lurkers working from home? Sound off in the chat. Every post made in the next 2 hours enters you
one ticket into the Puppy-Duppy Lottery system. Winner gets a prize picture of a cute puppy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”