Tinsley
Tinsley
Goon
Tinsley
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:16 am

Post by Tinsley »

Charter - I presented several cases where, in my opinion, you contradicted yourself, misrepresented the comments of others, and cast suspicion on everyone but Mac and Riot. If you choose to defend yourself by saying that none of what I posted was scummy, that's fine. I'll leave it up to everyone else to decide that.

It's looking pretty clear that I'm going to be the lynch for today, so I'm putting all of my thoughts out there before I can't post anymore. I don't have time to get into a petty argument over whether or not any of that is scummy.

I'm going to start working on a CF Riot reread tomorrow.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Post by charter »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Someone with a longer attention span than me might want to count the times charter says: "How is it/this scummy?"
Do you disagree that what he said about me didn't show that I was scummy?

@Town, please lynch Tinsley before he does that two more times. Go ahead and say I'm defending Riot or whoever. It is no fun and pointless to respond to all that. Based on Riot's playstyle, he isn't going to give one liners to everything like I did, and we will have to sift through a dozen pages of this crap. I don't want to do that and I know it won't help me.

@Camn, please tell me you have something else to say besides that.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:46 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Vote Count:

Tinsley 4 (camn, Thesp, Farkshinsoup, charter)
Macavenger 3 (Lord Gurgi, CF Riot, ShadowGirl)
charter 2 (Tinsley, Walnut)
Walnut 1 (Macavenger)

Not Voting:
None.

10 Alive = 6 to lynch!

Deadline set for August 23rd at 12 Midnight EST time (note that this is midnight heading into the 24rth.)
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by camn »

@charter..

The only thing weaker than Tinsley's case was your Defense.

You guys both need to get back to basics.

PBPA very rarely makes a convincing case, if you ask me... But you guys seem to be into it, so carry on!

c
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:58 pm

Post by Macavenger »

Sorry for not posting much lately; my RL is fairly crazy right now and may stay that way for a couple weeks. I'll still be able to keep up and post some, just not up to my usual level of content and especially detail.

I've reread Tinsley. He's still not scum. I've never seen any kind of solid case against him, an his reaction to being wagoned has been excellent. I will not vote for Tinsley today.

That said, I do think most of the wagon on him is also town (besides Walnut before he jumped off). I think its likely one of the other scum, if not both, were among those who hopped over to my wagon when it got started. I'm particularly looking at CF Riot here. His vote for me still strikes me as the most opportunistic, "yeah, me too" of them all. Combining this with my thoughts on him from Day 1, and looking back at a couple things Tinsley said about the way Riot seemed to be trying to turn the heat on the Netlava wagon all seem to point towards Riotscum. If I'm right about Tinsley, my wagon would be a nice place for scum to hide from being associated with his lynch while looking like they're doing something useful with their vote; in particular I can see Riot trying not to be linked to two mislynches here.

I still don't much care for LG or Shadowgirl, but I'm less certain about LG after looking some things over. I think there's a decent chance that one of he or Shadowgirl are scum, but I'm not set on that. I'd like to lynch Walnut or Riot today.
"By far the towniest player in the game. Very good scum hunting, doesn't let anyone off the hook. All in all I find Mac's posts insightful and thought-provoking. " - Vel-Rahn Koon
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:50 am

Post by CF Riot »

charter wrote:Based on Riot's playstyle, he isn't going to give one liners to everything like I did, and we will have to sift through a dozen pages of this crap.
Hahaha. I'm sort of offended but that's pretty funny. On a side note, Charter picked up on the things I had problems with, so that's resolved. I see this case the same way I saw my own reread of Charter. He does a lot of misguided things but they don't look scummy to me. I'm not sure he's town really, but I couldn't vote him because he's such a hard read.

Tinsley what made you decide Charter was more likely scum than Mac? Since Tinsley started the Mac wagon, Mac's decided the likely scum in this game are
everyone voting him
and Walnut. The usefulness of wagons has proven itself.

Mac, look at all the posting between me and Netlava before I voted him. If it was my sinister plan to get him wagoned why would I have waited that long? He came out against me the entire day. The reason I made my case on him and the reason I voted him when I did was simply because he deserved it.

Secondly, what's all this about hiding my vote on you while Tinsley got lynched? I wasn't one of the people bailing off the Fark wagon. My vote had been on Walnut. So if my goal was to just stay underground while Tinsley took the fall, why would I have switched my vote to you? I'm not hiding my vote on an immobile target, I'm trying to find good lynches. Obviously if I just wanted my vote to go wasted I'd have left it on Walnut who picked up 0 new votes after Fark claimed and stayed out of the discussion.

Deadline only leaves us 5 days. I suggest everyone seriously think about who should live and who should die and what they're going to do about it. I dislike the Charter case. I wish I had more time to get a read on Mac, but his reactions make me happy with my vote. I'd also switch back to Walnut to keep Tinsley from getting lynched if it came to that.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:32 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Deadline time. Tinsley needs to swing.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

CF Riot: I thought I started the Mac wagon.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Tinsley
Tinsley
Goon
Tinsley
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Tinsley »

Tinsley what made you decide Charter was more likely scum than Mac?
I changed my vote to charter because the Mac wagon wasn't going anywhere. I doubt it will change anything, but I will vote any of charter, Mac, or Riot if we can get enough for a lynch on any of them. I will only vote Walnut, LG, or SG if it will keep me from being lynched at deadline.

Sorry, no reread on Riot yet. I've been too busy today.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Tinsley wrote:
Tinsley what made you decide Charter was more likely scum than Mac?
I changed my vote to charter because the Mac wagon wasn't going anywhere. I doubt it will change anything, but I will vote any of charter, Mac, or Riot if we can get enough for a lynch on any of them. I will only vote Walnut, LG, or SG if it will keep me from being lynched at deadline.

Sorry, no reread on Riot yet. I've been too busy today.
Then would it not make sense to vote mac at the moment, seeing as it has more votes.

Needz Moar Votes on Mac.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:02 am

Post by charter »

charter wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:Someone with a longer attention span than me might want to count the times charter says: "How is it/this scummy?"
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:06 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I did a system restore, and my computer seems to be fine.

I'm fine with my vote on Mac. I'd vote charter instead of no lynch, but I'm happier with Mac.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:27 am

Post by charter »

In other news, SG has done a complete 180 on who she wants to vote for since she came back and posted her thoughts on everyone. It also looks like she was willing to vote for all those that were popular vote getters back then, and now it looks kind of the same.

Surely Tinsley's 'case' didn't persuade you that much... What changed your mind completely SG?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:29 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

charter wrote:
charter wrote:
No, I think your responses were more incriminating than anything else. The whole 'You are scum for thinking I am' argument just does not hold water.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:30 am

Post by charter »

I don't understand how that works, but whatever.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:33 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

charter wrote:In other news, SG has done a complete 180 on who she wants to vote for since she came back and posted her thoughts on everyone. It also looks like she was willing to vote for all those that were popular vote getters back then, and now it looks kind of the same.

Surely Tinsley's 'case' didn't persuade you that much... What changed your mind completely SG?
Your statement seems contradicting. I've done a 'complete 180' yet I still want to vote for the same people?

I've wanted to vote for you before, and I still want to vote for you now. I'm not quite sure what you're trying to point out...?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:53 am

Post by charter »

ShadowGirl wrote:My brain's turning to mush, but here's a list of all the people currently in the game and whether I see them as suspicious/see them as an appropriate lynch in order
LG: Maybe-Yes
fark: Maybe-Yes
Walnut: Maybe-Yes
charter: Maybe
Thesp: Pending tommorow's result.
Mac: No-Maybe
Tinsley: No
CF Riot: No
Camn: No
What happened to LG, what happened to Walnut? Why are you now so eager to lynch me and Mac? I'm in the middle of the pack here, but now I'm at the top. Mac was quite close to the bottom, but you're voting him now.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Lord Gurgi wrote:CF Riot: I thought I started the Mac wagon.
Well, yes sort of. I forgot you voted him first. Tinsley's new case is what changed my mind though.

Tinsley what do you mean the Mac wagon wasn't going anywhere? He got 4 votes pretty quick. And also, why would you vote me before Walnut?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

No, you're not at the top. I said I would prefer to lynch you over having a no lynch. You're still at the middle. Walnut has sunk lower down, as he seems to be in a little more protown in the last few posts. LG is second.

Mac, he's just... The whole perfect townie thing. I think his lynch would be informative - so would Tinsley's, but unless LG were to flip as scum I wouldn't consider Tinsley to be so.

@Mac: Why would two scum hop onto your wagon instead of one hammering Tinsley?
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by Thesp »

Farkshinsoup wrote:Deadline time. Tinsley needs to swing.
This.

Also, I don't much understand the Mac votes, though I understand the not-so-good-feeling-in-the-gut about him.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:51 pm

Post by Farkshinsoup »

ShadowGirl wrote:Mac, he's just... The whole perfect townie thing. I think his lynch would be informative
A) "The whole perfect townie thing" is a bad reason to vote him. What if he is a perfect townie?
B) You want to lynch him for information? Baaaaad.

Mac is a bad lynch for today. It's a "hunch" lynch. Save that one until tomorrow.

Vote Tinsley in "08!
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

What if? :/

But I don't believe in Tinsley being scum, I just don't. My gut is instead pointing me in Mac's direction.

Tomorrow is another day.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by Farkshinsoup »

SG, how prepared are you to go with your gut? Would you go to a no lynch at the deadline rather than switch your vote to Tinsley? I put the same question out to LG, CF, Mac, and Walnut. We need to know where we stand.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

I would rather have a no lynch then vote Tinsley. I'm trusting my gut 100 %.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by CF Riot »

I wouldn't vote no lynch at all. If the situation were something where that would help I would, I think there are some scenarios out there where that would help. But here definitely not. I think the only reason I would switch to Tinsley would be to save either Thesp or myself. But that's it. Like I said, I would still vote Walnut if it got some town backing behind it (not Mac).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”