(2) Hectic, Morning Tweet,
Morning Tweet----------------

Lavender ----------------------

Krazy--------------------------

Tanner -------------------------
(1) Krazy
Not Fighting:
- (5) Chara, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, Lavender, Tanner

PookyTheMagicalBear tried to make his way across the flashing tiles. He walked a few paces, then saw a few red tiles, so he went left. After a few more paces, the green tiles narrowed until they were surrounded by red tiles and it was a dead end. Frustrated, he ran off to the right as fast as he could, but didn't notice a dark tile among an open span of green tiles and was warped back to start.
"No way!" PookyTheMagicalBear bemoaned.
"No way!" Lavender bemoaned.
Lavender was floating on the edge of the puzzle, not even trying to go. That's because she was still looking around for her orbs and was stressed out about not having them.
"Oh, Lavender. It makes me sad that you don't have your orbs. Let's help eachother. If you will be brave for me and go earn the Nice Cream to share with me, I'll find your orbs for you." PookyTheMagicalBear gently pushed her, causing her to float freely over tiles of any color and move towards Nahdia and the tasty Nice Cream cone.

It takes five to make a decision. The deadline is in (expired on 2020-10-15 12:00:24)
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:52 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 3300, Isis wrote:Where is the purple
Spoiler:
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3297, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:It's kind of hard for me to see if I addressed each part of Hectic's case against me adequately so if a neutral observer could let me know if something is lacking I can address your concerns.

I'd like to avoid repeating too much into the thread.
i'm just coming around to thinking Pooky is town after all and then he makes posts like this that make me squirm.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3257, Morning Tweet wrote:Krazy is obvtowning there's like one viable fight left and it's Pooky
Tanner already mentioned this but i'd also love if you could point at Krazy obvtowning.

i think... i'm so glad there's only one mafia left because the Hectic v. Pooky would otherwise make me believe they're theatreing hard.
Hectic's been fine, Pooky's felt okay-to-slimy as i've been reading, but Krazy's such a sticking point for me here because my read on the slot is a frankensteinian mess of half-remembered town and scumcases backlit by the ghostly visage of Puppy laughing at me from the ether.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3205, Krazy wrote:FIGHT VOTECOUNT 1.4
Hectic-------------------------- (3) Tayl0r Swift, catboi, Prism
beeboy----------------------- (3) CantLynchAPuppy, Chara, Morning Tweet
Chara--------------------------- (2) Krazy, Hectic

If we take Prism as town (still my inclination) then this is an all town wagon on Hectic with a counter-wagon on scum led by scum. What is this game lol
it's poetry.

"my most salient thought about Krazy right now is that the Tweet suspicion from him is novel and interesting. the rest of it is just spilling out of the sieve."
- is what i had written five minutes ago, but now i'm also wondering where Krazy is at with Tweet after all of this VCA. and why eod makes me more likely town. end of day 2?

i'm somewhere at Pooky > Krazy > Hectic with my elimination preference right now, but i hope to update that now that i'm feeling a little better.
physically.
emotionally i'm still devastated.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Lavender »

Upheaval Upheaval!
Choices Choices How Confounding...
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 3302, Chara wrote:
In post 3297, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:It's kind of hard for me to see if I addressed each part of Hectic's case against me adequately so if a neutral observer could let me know if something is lacking I can address your concerns.

I'd like to avoid repeating too much into the thread.
i'm just coming around to thinking Pooky is town after all and then he makes posts like this that make me squirm.
This interests me a bit.

Earlier in the game this time of language seemed to be +town to you. I'm referring here to 1335, which comments on the intro of 610. Do you think the language/style is different, that one is contextually good the other bad, that your own reaction has changed over time, or maybe something else?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Prism »

Also, do you mind why explaining Tweet being town to you? Is it primarily for the vote, or is there something else about their play that is meaning you aren't as nervous around the slot as Pooky/Hectic?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Prism »

Somewhere, my English teachers from childhood are weeping at my grammatical failures.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Prism »

...Welcome back, by the way.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:28 pm

In post 3304, Chara wrote:Pooky > Krazy > Hectic
I'd be ok with that chain as long as we sub your slot in for Krazy.

I think if we elim all three of Pooky/Chara/Hectic we probably win the game.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 3304, Chara wrote:why eod makes me more likely town. end of day 2?
Puppy posting at end of day kind of signals his presence to play into the town fears that there would be a no fight. If his only goal was to no fight, there's no reason for him to post at all. By posting, it suggests he was playing for a scenario where he is flipped and wanted to consciously give the impression he was positioning his team to no fight. But he really has no reason to do this unless his buddy is already on wagon and can't come in and either vote or theater with him in some way

although thinking about it again now, if his buddy is on wagon, it's still a question why he posts if his goal is to simply get the buddy to unvote near end of day. In that case maybe it would have made more sense for him to say he would hammer an hour or two before deadline and make it seem more final somehow. So I guess in a way his play doesn't really make much sense either way

Still I think the more straightforward explanation of his play is his buddy was already on the wagon and he wanted to try to spew anyone who didn't vote or hammer as his buddy in some way. but if you're scum then I guess that inference would be wrong :P

still I was thinking you were town anyway and it makes sense looking at the gamestate at that time that buddy was already on wagon
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 3310, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'd be ok with that chain as long as we sub your slot in for Krazy.

I think if we elim all three of Pooky/Chara/Hectic we probably win the game.
just thinking about gamestate, does pooky exclude tanner from this list if he's scum? or is my push so dead that he's just assuming that's not an actual counter-wagon? curious how hectic/others pushing pooky-scum think about that
vote conspiracy
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:35 pm

I have tanner down as locktown in my book
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 3185, Morning Tweet wrote:Tanner feels different than usual in this game but I don't think it's for AI reasons.
Can you expand on what reasons you think Tanner seems different that's not AI?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Krazy »

I'm having a hard time with Tanner because I feel like Puppy was very consciously *reacting* to Tanner's posts more than anyone else in a way at End of Day by coming in and basically announcing he was the chara by not voting. To that extent, I feel like puppy was trying to build a gamestate favorable to scum with his flip in mind. So basically either Puppy wanted to really fuck with Tanner in particular, or Puppy was coordinating with Tanner, and it seems like most people are veering toward puppy was just fucking with Tanner. Which is fine. I think I still need to wallcase Tanner basically just to have prism or someone else say "no you're crazy and the things you think are distancing in tanner's progression on puppy is actually town"

mostly because I don't really like tanner's progression on puppy, but "puppy was fucking with tanner" actually is a more elegant and straightforward explanation of the game than "tanner and puppy organized a plan to spew tanner town at end of day"
vote conspiracy
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:54 pm

In post 3302, Chara wrote:i'm just coming around to thinking Pooky is town after all and then he makes posts like this that make me squirm.
The game was slow, it was just me and hectic posting for quite a bit.

It's kind of weird to talk to someone about their case on you without any feedback from the audience. I'd rather not drown the thread in Hectic-vs-Pooky and nobody feels like playing the game.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 558, Morning Tweet wrote:
Hectic wrote:Image
-that i'm confident she's town. She's hard towntelling this game and I'd bet the game on her being town
(i have a towntell on her which has so far been very accurate - i'm not going to reveal what it is because it is too valuable)

HEAL: Morning Tweet
wtf already?

(¬ω¬) hmmmm
I'm pretty sure this was talked about at length at some point but the claimed towntell was never publicly revealed correct?
vote conspiracy
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Prism »

? Pretty sure Puppy was fucking a lot more with me at the EOD, he had like one post to Tanner

and whatever plan they have is much worse than "Tanner just votes somewhere else and town loses" but maybe I'm wrong and what a bad plan that would have been

also did you ever answer why Tanner gives us a free misfight and immediately points it out, again is that supposed to net him two misfights or what? Sorry if you have and I missed it
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1526, Morning Tweet wrote:I might bend to the will of the crowd and move tayl0r down. I had crazy, somewhat conspiracy level reasons to trust her though.
In post 1587, Morning Tweet wrote:siiiiighhhhh maybe we can chuck Tayl0r for funsies. I'll think abt it more later today
Tweet can you expand on your mid-game Tayl0r progression? What was the conspiracy reason you had for Tayl0r town and why did you go from being "maybe willing to move her down" to being okay chucking her for funsies? Sorry if you've expanded on this elsewhere in your iso, it helps me to ask questions when they strike me
vote conspiracy
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 3316, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:It's kind of weird to talk to someone about their case on you without any feedback from the audience. I'd rather not drown the thread in Hectic-vs-Pooky and nobody feels like playing the game.
bear-y sorry buddy, I finish up with my stuff tomorrow though so I should be *~back in business~*

unless I blow it then maybe I'll be too depressed but HOPEFULLY NOT
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3319, Krazy wrote:
In post 1526, Morning Tweet wrote:I might bend to the will of the crowd and move tayl0r down. I had crazy, somewhat conspiracy level reasons to trust her though.
In post 1587, Morning Tweet wrote:siiiiighhhhh maybe we can chuck Tayl0r for funsies. I'll think abt it more later today
Tweet can you expand on your mid-game Tayl0r progression? What was the conspiracy reason you had for Tayl0r town and why did you go from being "maybe willing to move her down" to being okay chucking her for funsies? Sorry if you've expanded on this elsewhere in your iso, it helps me to ask questions when they strike me
Chara asked me about it a while back, but I couldn't come up with why. Something struck me while I was reading on D1 so hard I put tayl0r in my spare box, but I've no idea what it was

later I shrugged it off assuming it was just me being me townreading for non AI things. It might even have been. so I talked myself into putting tayl0r lower n lower which was definitely my bad.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3314, Krazy wrote:
In post 3185, Morning Tweet wrote:Tanner feels different than usual in this game but I don't think it's for AI reasons.
Can you expand on what reasons you think Tanner seems different that's not AI?
Granted I don't know Datisi super well but he seemed different this game to me. I don't believe it to be AI, it more comes off as a difference in mood. This game has been a struggle to effort in at certain times and it feels like Tanner got hit by that on occasion.

I dont know. I feel like Tanners desire to play has been dying at certain points and I think it's enough to throw off meta. The alternate account might just be making me read Tanners posts differently than I would otherwise
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:18 pm

HEAL: Hectic

Spoiler:
You know in your heart I am good,
So I don't know why you are doing this,
I hope it's because you love me,
Half as much as I love you.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think Puppy just felt like fucking with us end of d2. I would do it if I were Chara knowing i was safe lol

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”