Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1018, MURDERCAT wrote:Noraa
Honestly the biggest thing I got from going over Noraa’s scum game is that there are actually not that many posts about the game. Like there is literally no solving the entire time, all fluff. As town I see plenty of posts that I fundamentally disagree with on like a basic understanding of the game level. Like in one post she says that PR for 1 scum is not a good trade. If I were in the game I would probably scumread the hell out of her for that, but she is actually town. In this game there are plenty of these posts as well. As already stated, I don’t think there is actually anything I agree with in . I feel the same way about , , , , , and probably more. But I also see a lot of posts about the game. I also feel like the defense of Pooky is strange in the situation that she is scum and he is not. Posts like make me think she is actually considering game information. is still laughably bad. Shea my question for you is, where do you think Noraa is doing something that is evidence of scum pushing something? I see that you think her lack of a vote was weird, note that I called that out too. is a bad post. But I don’t see Noraa doing anything that screams scum, just things that I find wrong and somewhat frustrating to try to interact with. I know I joked about it earlier but I am actually willing to vote there if you want to try to convince me. It's not like I think she is town lock or anything.
Remind me to address this later, specifically by Saturday if I haven’t by then
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1030, Noraa wrote:
In post 1024, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1022, Noraa wrote:this was all a bunch of fence sitting and then ending with please someone come convince me she's scum that way when she flips green, its their fault. This just feels scummy. I dont like it.

I hear ur frustration and it doesn't feel faked and that's the only thing stopping me from tunneling u rn murder.
I mean the truth is I think this game would be a lot easier if you were scum and I believed it :lol:
Isnt every game easier if I'm the scum and town all susses me? My playstyle can be hell to read and I've gathered that from what people have told me about it but when I'm town, town has got to put up with me until day 2/3 where I start producing a shit ton of content. This is how town!Noraa is. Day 1/2 = complete fluff and uselessness
Day 2/3/4 = solid reads and content
I don’t really buy this rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:41 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1000, duppin wrote:im not sure i see whats townie about those posts to be honest

anyway you just stated before you got scum pings from me, where did you get those? or are those scum pings related to you finding my posts to be very town?

also its not like i have not posted anything since those 4 posts, so what do you make of the rest of my posts?
@Noraa please respond to this
In post 1039, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 829, duppin wrote:
In post 809, Kasumeat wrote:VOTE: Pooky

Haven't really liked anything from you all game. My top TRs don't like you and a lot of my SRs do.
i dont believe you ever commented on this, but what did you make of pooky's initial meta read on you?
I suppose it was accurate for the early stage of the game, though certainly as the game has developed I haven't been the same as in the past. I haven't been near the hammer which was always my trigger in the past, and I'm also much more experienced/jaded than I used to be.
oh sorry i wasn't so much referring to the read itself, but more so if this has any impact on your read on pooky?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 1036, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1026, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 838, MURDERCAT wrote:Still feel like the Panzer vote that is on me from page 1 and hasn't changed should be pinging more people
This still applies by the way
I'm not sure how Panzer's apathy is alignment indicative - do you have data that shows he is more apathetic in his scum-games ?

What's more telling btw is how you and blitzo seem to be wavering so quickly in the face of resistance and willing to look for a softer target.
Spaghetti voting from two dudes who've been highly suspected.

Also re murdercat: I've already told you that my vote on you is because you're a scumread and not merely leftover from RVS.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:45 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1050, Gamma Emerald wrote:Remind me to address this later, specifically by Saturday if I haven’t by then
Will do
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:49 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1053, PJ. wrote:Also re murdercat: I've already told you that my vote on you is because you're a scumread and not merely leftover from RVS.
I'm not saying it's not a scum read, but what town member legitimately thinks they find scum on page one and never picks up on a bigger scum read at any point or never tries to pressure anyone else with their vote? You have had no doubts about anything going on in the game at any point? It's not even like there's been a wagon on me the whole time, you're just parked on me
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Umlaut »

Not_Mafia was prodded.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:06 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Hi NM we are voting panzer because he is not an active contributor :wink:
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:58 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 1055, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1053, PJ. wrote:Also re murdercat: I've already told you that my vote on you is because you're a scumread and not merely leftover from RVS.
I'm not saying it's not a scum read, but what town member legitimately thinks they find scum on page one and never picks up on a bigger scum read at any point or never tries to pressure anyone else with their vote? You have had no doubts about anything going on in the game at any point? It's not even like there's been a wagon on me the whole time, you're just parked on me
This is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read. I voted you. I afk'd. When I caught up, you were the scummiest person in my read and *easily* the person I am most confident in being scum. It's that simple. I didn't move my vote because I didn't need to. I have expressed who else I have questions about, namely Outworld, Kasu, and Blitzo. But you don't give a fuck about that, what you care about is finding someone to misyeet, which like..fine cool. But just know that it is incredibly obvious what you're doing, which is that you're just slinging your vote waiting for something to gain traction while backing up with nonsense like the above.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:01 am

Post by PJ. »

BTW, I fucking hate Noraa's playstyle( and think we should have a jar she has to put a quarter in every time she metas herself or asks someone to read her.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So the thing I wanted to talk about in response to MCat's Noraa read is this:
In post 668, Noraa wrote:Others have been scummier as of late so for now
UNVOTE: Murder
In post 670, Noraa wrote:Im hating Outworlds play aorn
In post 672, Noraa wrote:No not really. Jester play styles are hard to read. Im still struggling over there
In post 684, Noraa wrote:Im not decided on who I want to vote.
the last few pages have been a train wreck and murder's been pretty quiet. I want to dig more there but he's slightly absent from the thread
In post 691, Noraa wrote:
In post 689, Thestatusquo wrote:Why didn't you answer my other questions?
didn't feel like it. my scum radars gone off too many times for each time to be a scum so its not determined who my SRs are rn so I didn't elaborate
In post 690, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 684, Noraa wrote:I want to dig more there but he's slightly absent from the thread
Is this in reference to me or Outworld?
u
You kinda glossed over this string of posts from Noraa, MCat, so what do you make of it? My takeaway is that Noraa tried to appear as thoughtful and considerate town, but wasn't ready to get grilled on the level she was and thus floundered in response to the pressure.
<Embrace The Void>

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:10 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1058, PJ. wrote:This is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read. I voted you. I afk'd. When I caught up, you were the scummiest person in my read and *easily* the person I am most confident in being scum. It's that simple.
Aight. It just doesn't seem like something town would do. I have seen your other scum reads, but I haven't really seen you pressure them or interact with anyone else? Your iso is all "I caught scum" and "Kasu is scum lmao" and calling our random stuff without any followthrough like "I don't like the pooky votes" or "that phrasing is weird." so how I am supposed to interact with your reads? Can you give me a bit more about what you are actually thinking?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

tbh given the fact he hasn't posted any follow through on anything despite constant needling from multiple sources, I doubt you're gonna fare much better
<Embrace The Void>

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:21 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 1061, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1058, PJ. wrote:This is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read. I voted you. I afk'd. When I caught up, you were the scummiest person in my read and *easily* the person I am most confident in being scum. It's that simple.
Aight. It just doesn't seem like something town would do. I have seen your other scum reads, but I haven't really seen you pressure them or interact with anyone else? Your iso is all "I caught scum" and "Kasu is scum lmao" and calling our random stuff without any followthrough like "I don't like the pooky votes" or "that phrasing is weird." so how I am supposed to interact with your reads? Can you give me a bit more about what you are actually thinking?
On the list of people asking me things that I can address. You are last on the list. Mostly because you are scum.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:24 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1060, Gamma Emerald wrote:You kinda glossed over this string of posts from Noraa, MCat, so what do you make of it? My takeaway is that Noraa tried to appear as thoughtful and considerate town, but wasn't ready to get grilled on the level she was and thus floundered in response to the pressure.
I went back and read in context. I agree with Shea's read on these posts, at least on some level (and I want to point out again that we were basically saying the same thing at the time).
In post 683, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 682, Thestatusquo wrote:
Then why...not..........vote them?
Like honestly I don't understand this post on a fundamental level. If you're trying to yeet the scum and you say your reason to unvote someone is that others have been scummier why do you not vote anyone? "I want to yeet people more than you so unvote don't vote any of those people." is just nonsensical. It looks like noraa is trying to get off a vote that wasn't picking up steam and is waiting to see who does pick up steam in order to place that vote.

I might be reading too much into this but I actually think I hate it more than almost anything else thats happened in the game.
I think Noraa's interaction with the unvote depends a lot on how you view me. If you think I'm scum then Noraa might be scum finding a reason to jump off me, which I think is what Shea is picking up on. But from my perspective it looks like Noraa is actually not sure who to vote. Scum Noraa has no reason to jump off of me there, if there was another wagon picking up steam she would have just waited and voted directly. So what Shea interprets as an unvote and a wait and see approach looks to me like a townie who is actually waiting to gather more info about Outworld. And to be clear, it still makes no sense to me, but from my perspective I don't see scum motivation for doing it.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:24 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1063, PJ. wrote:On the list of people asking me things that I can address. You are last on the list. Mostly because you are scum.
That's fine, I'm just saying it's unclear how you expect anyone to interact deeply with your content.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1057, MURDERCAT wrote:Hi NM we are voting panzer because he is not an active contributor :wink:
How dare he

VOTE: Panzer
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

:/
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Don't want to vote panzer, the counter wagons that keep popping up to Noraa sure are interesting though.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:18 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Haha I must be town now right Shea? I'm getting NM to sheep me :lol:
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:19 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 1066, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1057, MURDERCAT wrote:Hi NM we are voting panzer because he is not an active contributor :wink:
How dare he

VOTE: Panzer
!!!
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:19 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

While you are here I am curious about your response to my response to Gamma
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:20 am

Post by PJ. »

yo...shea..let me out. Just yeet this dude next.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1052, duppin wrote:
In post 1000, duppin wrote:im not sure i see whats townie about those posts to be honest

anyway you just stated before you got scum pings from me, where did you get those? or are those scum pings related to you finding my posts to be very town?

also its not like i have not posted anything since those 4 posts, so what do you make of the rest of my posts?
@Noraa please respond to this
Ur posts were unnaturally townie and felt faked. I've explained multiple times and will not be explaining this specifically again this game. The rest of ur posts didn't ping me as anything out of the ordinary but regardless the first few just didn't sit right so you are still a scum lean.
In post 1059, PJ. wrote:BTW, I fucking hate Noraa's playstyle( and think we should have a jar she has to put a quarter in every time she metas herself or asks someone to read her.
I'm filthy rich so sure :D

Spoiler:
In post 1060, Gamma Emerald wrote:So the thing I wanted to talk about in response to MCat's Noraa read is this:
In post 670, Noraa wrote:Im hating Outworlds play aorn
In post 672, Noraa wrote:No not really. Jester play styles are hard to read. Im still struggling over there
In post 684, Noraa wrote:Im not decided on who I want to vote.
the last few pages have been a train wreck and murder's been pretty quiet. I want to dig more there but he's slightly absent from the thread
In post 691, Noraa wrote:
In post 689, Thestatusquo wrote:Why didn't you answer my other questions?
didn't feel like it. my scum radars gone off too many times for each time to be a scum so its not determined who my SRs are rn so I didn't elaborate
In post 690, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 684, Noraa wrote:I want to dig more there but he's slightly absent from the thread
Is this in reference to me or Outworld?
u
You kinda glossed over this string of posts from Noraa, MCat, so what do you make of it? My takeaway is that Noraa tried to appear as thoughtful and considerate town, but wasn't ready to get grilled on the level she was and thus floundered in response to the pressure.

lmao good job sheeping all of shea's reads on me
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:27 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1072, PJ. wrote:yo...shea..let me out. Just yeet this dude next.
Can someone tell me if Panzer would fake this as scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”