Noraa
(3): , ,
Panzerjager
(1):
Kasumeat
(1):

Not voting
(2): ,

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to yeet someone.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-10-12 14:30:00)
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Kasumeat »

Hey all, just lost my job today so as of tomorrow I should have more time to play, though TBH I'm not feeling super motivated at the moment.
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Kasumeat »

In post 1052, duppin wrote:oh sorry i wasn't so much referring to the read itself, but more so if this has any impact on your read on pooky?
So you're asking whether the fact that he did a meta affects my read? It's the sort of thing that I see from town more often than scum but I see it from both plenty. So a few townpoints, but not many.
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Kasumeat »

In post 1078, PJ. wrote:Noraa wagon has a weird resistance to it, but I also am not sure she is scum? I really think it is this mastina-anime protag playstyle that just pisses me off more than gives me a read either way.
Are you saying that you think people are SRing Noraa but not voting her, or are you saying that people should be SRing her but they're not?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by PJ. »

Neither.

I'm saying two things:

Having trouble piling votes on someone for an entire phase is a weird thing to happen on town.

I can't fully pursue that line of thought because , when I wrote it, I wasn't personally there yet myself as she was like 5th on my list. She is higher now due to some of her recent posts.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Kasumeat »

In post 229, MURDERCAT wrote:VOTE: noraa

I actually dislike that entrance enough to do this considering there is no one else on Blitzo atm anyway and there is at least some content there.

Sorry for immediately invalidating the VC
In post 1101, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 205, Noraa wrote:Blitzo's post 34 is overly defensive to what I perceive as a joke from Kazu(can I call you that?) Overall an interesting slot but they are in my null for the time being.

Murder sheeps Shea's(may I call u that?) opinions a shit ton. Zero evidence to back up reads ... in general. Also buddies shea a bit too. I'm not liking the look of it rn so I SR Murder.

Post 64 - I really like the way OutWorldER thinks. Very logic based and overall beneficial to town if town but very scary if scum. He can go into early town book for now tho. I don't agree completely with his views bc I think we don't have enough to be saying Blitzo is hard to read but the way of thinking is towny imo.

Pooky is hard to read. idk. null here as well as I understand this is their normal play style.
I still dk what BoP is soooo can I get some SE help around here in unfamiliar territory?

Gamma got into a bit of hot water but meh seems like typical gamma play here. I don't see anything funky so gammas a null for now.

Bulge putting pressure on Murder I approve of. Also Bulge gets +Noraa biased points bc they modded the first game that I won on site. Into my town book u go.

Post 121 - no pooky I won't be claiming 3p this game lmao.

Kazu's entrance are +++townpoints. reads very town imo.

Not mafia and Pooky are in the same "Noraa isn't capable of reading" category

Duppins posts are giving me such strong town pings, I'm worried he's scum. in the slight scum reads he goes.

Guesser's entrance could be townie in pointing out the absence of spam from me or scum setting me up to be limbait. Imma go with the first option for now.

Shea is .... meh null.
I don't see this read list coming from scum. It's honestly so empty it makes no sense in some places, e.g. duppin. This isn't a tstbs argument, I am saying that scum here should be pushing someone and probably at least town leaning you. But ok you want evidence of town, not not scum so I will keep reading
???
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Kasumeat »

In post 1254, PJ. wrote:Neither.

I'm saying two things:

Having trouble piling votes on someone for an entire phase is a weird thing to happen on town.

I can't fully pursue that line of thought because , when I wrote it, I wasn't personally there yet myself as she was like 5th on my list. She is higher now due to some of her recent posts.
I don't think that's always the case but regardless: are you not saying that she's scummy so we should be SRing her?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by PJ. »

I already answered no to that dumb question. It's not a matter of if you should or shouldn't.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by PJ. »

What is your read on nora, katsu?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by The Bulge »

caught up. still liking mc/gamma/and maybe a sleeper pick like panzer

actually here's a fun little thing: vig is obviously currently trying to decide between nm and panzer if there is one. i think nm would be a missed shot.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by The Bulge »

VOTE: murderct
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by The Bulge »

noraa is still town also
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:19 am

Post by duppin »

noraa what is your current read on pooky?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:54 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 1259, The Bulge wrote:caught up. still liking mc/gamma/and maybe a sleeper pick like panzer
This is bizarre.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:37 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I reread and came to that conclusion. Also my initial vote on Noraa was more of a scumlean and pressure vote
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:10 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Sorry for just kinda ghosting out of this whole conversation after a certain point. I just lost the energy to play after a while.

Anyways, looks like the choice is between MC and Pooky for D1 Elim (Noraa could maybe flashwagoned but I doubt it and I don't really want her as the D1 Elim anyways at this time)

Pooky's play was still majority defensive (and some of those defenses were really bad) after his engagement with MC but I can't really deny that he's right and MC is looking really awful.

I'm somewhat undecided, so I'll just keep my vote on Pooky until my hand is forced.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:12 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I do think it's time for a flip
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1251, Kasumeat wrote:Hey all, just lost my job today so as of tomorrow I should have more time to play, though TBH I'm not feeling super motivated at the moment.
rl > mafiascum. I hope life takes a better turn for you soon <3
In post 1254, PJ. wrote:Neither.

I'm saying two things:

U see I don't get this. If I was scum, I would only have two buddies. Even if both refused to vote me, it wouldn't make piling votes hard imo. Piling votes should only be hard if I was scum and it was like lylo or something and one of my buddies was still alive. Idk I don't get why not being able to rack up votes fast is a scumtell.
In post 1258, PJ. wrote:What is your read on nora, katsu?
yeah all that questioning people about me and hinting that they SR me with no follow up is not cool. Kazu answer this pls.
In post 1261, The Bulge wrote:noraa is still town also
ok but y? the majority of town doesn't agree and you don't offer an explanation. This either means ur trying to pocket a townie in hot water or you've actually figured out how my play works and are sure I am town?
In post 1262, duppin wrote:noraa what is your current read on pooky?
Pookys still a TR
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1265, OutWorldER wrote:Sorry for just kinda ghosting out of this whole conversation after a certain point. I just lost the energy to play after a while.

Anyways, looks like the choice is between MC and Pooky for D1 Elim (Noraa could maybe flashwagoned but I doubt it and I don't really want her as the D1 Elim anyways at this time)

Pooky's play was still majority defensive (and some of those defenses were really bad) after his engagement with MC but I can't really deny that he's right and MC is looking really awful.

I'm somewhat undecided, so I'll just keep my vote on Pooky until my hand is forced.
Outworld am I town?
give a read on me after I made a big fuss
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:08 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

VOTE: Pooky

It's time to consolidate, I think the pool is {me Pooky Noraa}

UG and NM please move to someone in that pool and let's see where the votes are at
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:17 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1220, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:skimmed the thread and I'm thinking MC-scum Noraa-town.

feels like MC is trying to use Noraa to hide himself.

These posts ping me:

- I don't get this mindset - shouldn't whether noraa is town or scum be the primary motivation for voting here?
- Feels like he is trying to use a Noraa-Green Flip to Clean Himself
- Why wouldn't he do something about it then?
- The tone of this post feels too certain for what he's quoting - feels like TMI-scum
- I don't understand this - feels like he's mirroring off her self-sacrificial tone. Not really a town mindset here.
Like if MC-Town really townreads Noraa he should be convincing her that ___ is a better vote and he's town, not trying to egg her into making a case on him because what purpose would that serve? It feels very performative.
In post 1221, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'll do a full reread later when I have time, feel like I might be too tunneled onto MC right now and I need to look at him from another angle.
I'm confused about why Pooky wouldn't double down on me here after according to everyone looked I've only looked worse since our interaction.

I might be conf biased but it is consistent with my reads that Noraa is town here and Pooky is hedging on both me and Noraa.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1265, OutWorldER wrote:Sorry for just kinda ghosting out of this whole conversation after a certain point. I just lost the energy to play after a while.

This is a really weird vote from a relational standpoint. Noraa and pooky had the same number of votes at the time and MC had one more and it just happened. So pooky being elim is one of our normal choices but noraa would be a flash wagon? That doesn't make any sense.

If Noraa flips scum ever this is a really important post to look at.

And I still want to flip her today.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

*post not vote
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Noraa »

Why do you insist to flip me?
I do not understand why you find tunneling appropriate day 1.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I do not understand why you think "reading someone as scum" is tunneling. I'm happy with other flips today, especially MC, I just think you have the highest chance of being scum.

You can't just call someone thinking you're scum tunneling, that's not what that word means. Stop poisoning my well.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”