Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Lavender »

Alright alright listen here!
I’m a safe-player to the bones of theres a sure-fire way to victory I’m never letting it go!

No matter how forgetful, how ignorant, or how naive, I won’t make the mistakes of not night killing!
And as has been said I never post at that time!

Really really!
The only reason I woke up was because I forgot to turn off my alarm and decided to check in!
I saw Prism yelling at me to vote or we’d lose so obviously I had to do it!

For what reason in this world would a flowery herb like me give up such a great easy win!~ ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
The answer is no reason!

The only conclusion is that I’m T-O-W-N ٩(˃̶͈̀௰˂̶͈́)و
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 3164, Krazy wrote:Here's my new case:

town datisi doesn't post a meme this fucking cringe

if you think town datisi posts garbage like this you don't know town datisi

mostly because town datisi doesn't act like a prick LOL
I've been thinking about this Tanner push from Krazy, and I get this feeling that scum!Krazy would be a lot more okay with pushing this harsh/slightly mean angle than town!Krazy. As scum, it's all for the sake of the game and fabricated, so no hard feelings. As town, I feel like he's less likely to attack Tanner using this angle unless he's extremely confident, since he'd feel worse about it in case he's wrong. but I don't think the reasons for his push should equate to him being extremely confident? Tanner's start of day 3 wall was so towny, because it was stream of consciousness posting, and really hard to fake as scum, but Krazy continued pushing there regardless.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 3850, Lavender wrote:Alright alright listen here!
I’m a safe-player to the bones of theres a sure-fire way to victory I’m never letting it go!

No matter how forgetful, how ignorant, or how naive, I won’t make the mistakes of not night killing!

Really really!
The only reason I woke up was because I forgot to turn off my alarm and decided to check in!

For what reason in this world would a flowery herb like me give up such a great easy win!~ ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
The answer is no reason!

Beautiful ( ◢д◣)
I'm expressing happiness and townlocking (∥ ̄■ ̄∥)
I hope these emojis convey that, I'm bad at this (◣∀◢)ψ
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Hectic »

Krazy, do you still plan to do your Tanner-case wallpost at some point?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I had a dream about this game today while I was napping..

I walked into my living room and Chara and Prism were sitting on my couch.

The rest of the house was bobbytrapped by bad people with bombs and lasers.

We then tried to figure out who the bad people were but we had to like carefully move around laser beams and stuff or else my house would explode.

We did not find the killer before I woke up.

I miss them (╯_╰)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:14 pm

I am proud to report after many hours and numerous hints from Isis I have finally found my way home.

Enjoy this cheerful music.

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3795, Nachomamma8 wrote:HURT: Lavender

Scumteam had a weird strategy going into this. Elements and Puppy tried for a mutual bus to give Puppy the credit to get spared the next day, but seemed to only half-do it. If Puppy had a strong scumpartner (aka any of the players with a big ol' chunk of posts this game), I don't think it unfolds the way it does - they would be encouraged to either press it harder or drop it completely. Catboi kill N1 was silly; as Pooky pointed out, catboi was a high town read but most certainly not unmislynchable like many others that are still alive.

It's not Tanner because of early Puppy/him interactions. It's not Prism because hyperposting. It's not Pooky because I think Pooky makes an effort to make a bigger splash play centering around the Chara role, and I don't think Pooky hangs out on Hectic the day after the Taylor Swift lynch. It's not Hectic because my heart tells me it's not Hectic.

The things that strongly point me towards Lavender are the early townread on Puppy, which I think happened because Elements said in the scum PT that the strategy was to get Puppy cred then get him spared the next day. I don't think town!Lavender's only read that they express any significant amount of attachment to is a townread on the "if town spares here they lose" guy.

No flipped scum made a run at Lavender, which is kind of crazy when they are the definition on low hanging fruit - whenever beeboy or Puppy mentioned them, it was always attached in a group with other lurkers.

And finally, there's no one else who would have forgotten to submit the N2 kill. There's no reason to pass up on a kill in that situation when it's a kill you very desperately need to silence some town voices.
I really have no explanation for why the game has played out so incredibly poorly for scum. You make a pretty good point that if scum were trying to get Puppy spared, it was a super half baked plan and it probably wouldn't have gone that way had a big voice helped them out

Puppy tried to pivot to Hectic which really makes me think that wasn't the idea though. I actually think they were hoping Elements lived past Puppys suicide so he'd get ++towncred. At least, I figure that was probably Puppys initial reasoning for pushing Elements hard. But he was soo willing to give the slot a second chance, his heart just stopped being in it. he rlly squandered the town cred

Also, the thread turned super against sparing pretty quick. Hm, maybe they really did want to get Puppy spared via bus at first, and then had to adjust because spares were just never happening (in spite of Pooky and like, Puppy arguing for it). But if I were scum I'd be against that plan solely because of how unlikely EXACTLY puppy gets spared D2 over any of the other remaining 10 candidates in the thread. You'd really have to bet hard on him coming out on top really hard there -- especially when scum only controls 2 votes
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3825, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3815, Alisae wrote:bh I don't think this clears Lavender when Lavender was being told that they'll be locktown if they vote there. Sure Lavender can wait around for like 2 hours but its too risky. If town shows up and votes Taylor then they're screwed and anything can happen within 2 hours.
yeah this is a good point.

lav confidence removed.
Lav threw away probably at least a free coin flip at winning if so. Eh, there was some time and tayl0r could self vote I suppose.

Still, I would think that's Lavs best shot at winning right there? But then again, maybe she didnt quite realize the implications. But then again again, this is actually a lot of content compared to Lavs scumgame that I checked so believe it or not, this is an improvement for her scumgame if true.

Mmph. Well everyone feels pretty town in their own rights so yeeting Lav wouldn't be a terrible decision.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3850, Lavender wrote:Alright alright listen here!

Really really!

The answer is no reason!

Maybe Puppy felt someone was going to hammer, so he encouraged you to do it in the scum thread? He might have done it before the 2 hour mark too, so he might not have anticipated it getting so close. But you followed his order and did it.

idk

Regarding the no kill, someone messed up. It logically was a mistake by someone and of course no one would do it on purpose, but it happened somehow. Somebody already made this point so just consider this as me agreeing with it heavily
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3851, Hectic wrote:I've been thinking about this Tanner push from Krazy, and I get this feeling that scum!Krazy would be a lot more okay with pushing this harsh/slightly mean angle than town!Krazy. As scum, it's all for the sake of the game and fabricated, so no hard feelings. As town, I feel like he's less likely to attack Tanner using this angle unless he's extremely confident, since he'd feel worse about it in case he's wrong. but I don't think the reasons for his push should equate to him being extremely confident? Tanner's start of day 3 wall was so towny, because it was stream of consciousness posting, and really hard to fake as scum, but Krazy continued pushing there regardless.
I guess I take more of an opposite stance on this. I think Krazy wouldn't feel justified in being somewhat mean if he didnt feel like Tanner was genuinely trying to portray him poorly -- which implies that Krazy really is town that (somewhat emotionally in my opinion) believes Tanner is scum.

If Krazy is scum, then he knows Tanner is town who really does believe Krazy is overlooking what makes Tanner town (or whatever things might have upset him).

I suppose I just dont believe in fabricating being upset with someone and then justifying it because 'it's just for the sake of the game'. Not to say you can't do that, I just think itd be unfun and I'm willing to bet it happens far, far less often than the alternative. so all in all I feel town!Krazy would be much more likely to feel justified in getting angry than scum!Krazy would feel justified in feigning it.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:45 am

Post by Tanner »

well, this is a development. hi nacho!! and hi ali!!!
In post 3833, Alisae wrote:
In post 3831, Hectic wrote:Lavender basically never posts at that time, Prism did the research. It was perfectly valid for her to not vote there and recieve no blame the next day if someone saved the situation. it was a very unusual posting time for her, across her site post history apparently
I mean they would have gotten no blame but its not like their slot improves.
that's true, but there's decent odds the clock runs out, which is lowkey that team's best shot at winning?
In post 3835, Alisae wrote:why the fuck would puppy be voting krazy by himself that doesn't make sense
that was i think the only vote he made on day two in total
i saw you call krazy town for that vote, can i ask for your thoughts on my and the middle of ?
also tl;dr on why krazy is in townrange?
In post 3858, Morning Tweet wrote:Regarding the no kill, someone messed up. It logically was a mistake by someone and of course no one would do it on purpose, but it happened somehow. Somebody already made this point so just consider this as me agreeing with it heavily
*cough* ? *cough*

i'm finding it kinda funny how i was screaming for a day and a half how lavender is scum because they're blatant lhf that nobody wants to touch, but now i'm once again shying away from that execution...

@nacho, what was your procedure upon replacing in / how much of the game did you read prior to making ?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 3650, Isis wrote:The deadline is in
(expired on 2020-10-15 12:00:24)
*fear mongering intensifies*

i really don't want to vote lavender, and will only do so if it's the last resort against avoiding no-fight.
which, btw, we
really
need to avoid because again,
if no majority, scum picks what happens, and they'll basically have a double kill.

also i'm about to pass out, and i will be having classes the last 5 hours before deadline, so.
my preference probably krazy >> uhh? nacho?? >> i guess???? lavender?????????? >> oh god oh fuck ummmm i don't know
your eyes on the city.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:50 am

I will sheep either Tanner or Tweetie.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3862, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I will sheep either Tanner or Tweetie.
...even if I vote for you? (☯﹏☯)
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:56 am

well I know I'm innocent so pls don't vote for me. .・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Krazy »

this game is crazy lol

I feel like VCA would point to Tweetie as being the 'least townie' slot by objective metrics but a lot of her posting from the last two days has basically been fine

I'm a little concerned that Hectic, after I explain why I think Pooky leans town and there's two replacements suddenly wants to start pushing me, at least now that Prism's gone.

Since we need some end of day consolidation I guess I'd go here HURT: Hectic

Chara/Prism was T/T I'm pretty sure, I think Pooky's concerns about Hectic's meta has some merit, but for me Hectic randomly snapping onto me toward end of day for what as far as I can tell is only due to replacements coming in with different attitudes toward my slot seems kinda scummy
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 3851, Hectic wrote:scum!Krazy would be a lot more okay with pushing this harsh/slightly mean angle than town!Krazy

this is also just an insane statement for Hectic to make given he played with me when I was town in Alisae's abandoned scumsman game
vote conspiracy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 3865, Krazy wrote:his game is krazy lol
GTKAS
| here.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Krazy »

how u doin alichan?
vote conspiracy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

I’ve been better
GTKAS
| here.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Krazy »

aww *hug*

what do you think of hecboi?
vote conspiracy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3830, Alisae wrote:Why didn't Krazy put down a vote again?
He made like 1 post at like 2am and he definitely could have
In post 3836, Hectic wrote:Good point.
In post 2950, Krazy wrote:shhh you ruined it
Why'd you go offline without voting after this post, Krazy?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

Not interested in hectic atm
GTKAS
| here.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Krazy »

I had been phone posting from bed and passed out after prism ruined my joke bait

who are you interested in?
vote conspiracy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

lavender
GTKAS