fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Noraa »

Now lets go see my scum games where I PROMISED a read.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Noraa »

On this day and _____ that has ended except mod hasn't checked thread yet
so thats two scum games that I promised reads yet never really gave them a high efforted one like promised
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Pooky

Say something other than this 1 v 1.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Hopkirk »

@Fidget - are you a public alt? I'm wondering who you are since you said I've got a 'very good scumgame' and I haven't rolled scum in like two and a half years and 20-30 games at this point.

@Noraa - I'm online and going through stuff and want to interact with you a bit in real time. Idk if I'm starting to buy that 'hard effortposting Noraa' on the last five or so pages feels like town. Can you describe how you feel scum you would react in this scenario (basically to this whole game). literally just shoot me up with a post full of AOE? Also, please don't shoot Lady. I know you don't like their play this game, but it's a town slot and really doesn't have the influence you think.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Titus »

@Hopkirk - I hope the spectators like me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Hopkirk »

So priorities

- Bell/Adorable/Flea/VS/Fidget/Unowen ISOs.
- Hard reread of Pooky and Theta to see if I can get the mindset. Current impression is slots that I want to gut sort as town.
- Decide if we actually kill Noraa or not today. Hi Noraa.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:16 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1729, Titus wrote:@Hopkirk - I hope the spectators like me.
Yeah, they're a scary crowd. Any of them you're specifically terrified by?

VD is actually a very short iso and I like the later end of it from a town POV actually. This feels t.o.w.n viewtopic.php?p=12251872#p12251872

Are you seeing Pooky vs Taylor as TvT or TvS Titus?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Titus »

I see Taylor as T. I don't like Pooky's hyperfocus on Taylor. I want to see him comment or push elsewhere. Basically, my Pooky push is to try and save Taylor because she might just understand me this game...or maybe I am Charlie Brown.

As for the spectators, none of them scare me. I just like for everyone to have a good time reading my posts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Hopkirk »

@Titus - not sure if anyone directly said this, but all flips happen after the third lethal. We don't get to see what the first flip is before they scroll someone else or they scroll someone else else.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1733, Hopkirk wrote:@Titus - not sure if anyone directly said this, but all flips happen after the third lethal. We don't get to see what the first flip is before they scroll someone else or they scroll someone else else.
Yes but I don't see how that's relevant. Taylor dies whether or not in first secord or third. I'd like to avoid that. Hopefully by wagoning Pooky, we get him to talk about things elsewhere. Otherwise, we accept Pooky!scum, Taylor is the sacrifice who hopefully eliminates Noraa.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Hopkirk »

That wasn't in relation to anything specific. I just noticed you'd mentioned something that sounded like you weren't aware of it, and wanted to make sure you were. Obviously there's a big difference in flipping someone and knowing what they are then updating reads based on that vs 3 simultaneous flips where there's two chances for reads to update.

Got a read on Fidget?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Hey MURDERCAT, Hectic knows how jealous I am of his adorable cat, no point trying to pretend I'm not, so I'm going to be blunt. If you want to sheep me from now on instead of Lady I've got a slot open.

After a reread my current read of Pooky is easier to express in a picture than words. Should be fairly self explanatory:
[hide]Image[/hide]

You can get in another one of my pockets if you want buddy.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:51 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 1726, Noraa wrote:On this day and _____ that has ended except mod hasn't checked thread yet
so thats two scum games that I promised reads yet never really gave them a high efforted one like promised
Eh, my enduring memory from On This Day is that you kept swinging way after everyone had confirmed-scum you and in _______ you certainly did make a read list despite being done for, it is etched in my mind as about 20% of the reason I got paranoid at the end. I suppose they were not as substantial as this game though.

Q: Why did you think that I should not view you as scum in this game based on the games we have played (at the point you asked me)?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Ok I've realized I want to do other stuff today so I might get back to this later.
I'm going to vote one of these people. Hm.

Toogeloo
Unowen
Fidget
Bell
Noraa

VOTE: Fidget
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:54 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 1738, Hopkirk wrote:Ok I've realized I want to do other stuff today so I might get back to this later.
I'm going to vote one of these people. Hm.

Toogeloo
Unowen
Fidget
Bell
Noraa

VOTE: Fidget
im good with anyone on this poe. except fidget. why are you getting fidget scum at all.
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:56 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 1731, Hopkirk wrote:Are you seeing Pooky vs Taylor as TvT or TvS
wanna comment on this: I TR'd both pooky/taylor and am pretty sold on that being a town conflict
pooky was one of the drivers of noraa wagon, pushed scum!bell with me
taylor is always town imo, no way they would WK a scum buddy in that position

pooky failing to engage with others and hyperfocusing on taylor reads pretty townie counterintuitively as scum is aiming to shade as many people as possible since they have no proper nightkill

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:57 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 1715, UNOwen wrote:
In post 1714, shellyc wrote: theta is a tone/gut read because the content is not mind-blowing in that iso
No talk me through .
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:58 am

Post by shellyc »

do you want me to like, explain why adorable is town or do a commentary of that post or what

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:59 am

Post by UNOwen »

Commentary on that post and why you vibe with it.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:03 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 1549, Adorable wrote:If we are not doing Noraa first then I would lean more on Unowen is scum which was mentioned earlier. And also I wanted to add on #101 what Theta said are my thoughts exactly. On #680 it looked like Isis also had the same thoughts as me and Theta which makes me think Isis is also probably town with Theta. On #708 Unowen said Isis is suspicious and I would have assumed town Unowen would have picked up on what Theta was saying on #101 and would have also assumed Isis also picked up on this too and would have leaned town on Isis. This makes me think scum did not know town were asked to confirm that scum had daytalk.

I also saw somewhere that doing this t>s>t is bad and I'm assuming town would have to pass the scroll to a town read if the first scroll is handed to a town player.
- vibes with my SR on UNO
- supporting that with multiple players {theta/isis}
- pov with the confirmation of daytalk is a maybe townslip, because they know town was supposed to confirm daytalk

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Hopkirk »

To clarify my POE is closer to 10-12 than it is 5. Those are just the ones I was thinking of voting right now (less so Noraa
right now
but they're more the names I can see myself voting over the next two days)

It's largely that the tone feels under the radary/uncontroversial in general, but there's a couple of specific things that pinged me.
In post 39, Fidget wrote:
In post 14, Bell wrote:My understanding is that scum get one day vig you can’t shoot a scroll holder.
We get three flips at once.
That occur over a 7 day voting phase.
Then 2 baton passes for an additional 6 days of content.
3 flips repeat.
No scum NK?
You have a pretty good understanding of the setup, up until the part where you question whether or not scum has a NK. What is your intention behind the last line?
In post 291, Fidget wrote:I trust that Noraa received several votes for that? So I'll hold off for a moment.

UNVOTE:
In post 104, Noraa wrote:Ok let's clarify something rq. I asked Cabd to bring me along to spectate the next game he was going to spectate. He said he was gonna spectate this game and that I was in it already. I was at the time, not even aware of this games existence. I checked out this game and saw it was modded by hectic and was like ooooo sounds fun! so then I directly inned. I don't read setup. Everyone says that I town slip as scum. So to be completely honest, a lot of the "townslips" aren't even town slips for me cuz I legitimately don't pay attention to the OPs. Pooky since you referenced Mafiasunny, I was a mafia goon that game and I legitimately asked my partners in the pt if there were town prs. Dumb question ig you could say and considering my partners were voyeur and Roleblocker, it should've been pretty obvious there were prs. I didn't read any of the setup in that game either and submitted actions in the pt when the mod directly said you had to pm him. I literally do not read OPs of games with setups I've never played in before(that was my first mini theme). I want to reference two different games as well but they're ongoing so I can't but regardless I only skim OPs and sometimes I dont even do that. In this case, I did not read anything believe it or not.
I do not understand. Why did you feel the need to ask how many scum are in the setup rather than looking? If you thought this setup was closed, why would one of the designers/reviewers (Isis) play it?

I am playing with the idea you're just easy elimbait, but what an odd question to ask.
So two things here. First, this kind of reads as someone waiting to see how much traction it gets before deciding to vote and/or bus.
Second, less Fidget based, but something Fidget picked up here is that Bell's kind of doing a fake townslip there too with the 'not knowing if scum have a nightkill' comment. Feels like that didn't really get a reaction. Hey Fidget, can you go a little more into where your solid Bell townread comes from because it feels like you handed it out quickly, and it feels a little (not completely but a little) at odds with your Noraa perspective.
In post 300, Fidget wrote:I like Bell's tone, but pointing that out ruins the Noraa coaching/bussing joke so I'll shelve that for later.
In post 166, Noraa wrote:Taylor - town for realizing that this isn't AI due to previous experience playing with me
Murder - null bc he didn't realize it wasn't AI even tho he has played with me before but the paranoia towards shelly is very town bc when playing with shelly, it is nerve-racking trying to determine if you're being absolutely fooled or if you are judging too much and she's actually town. I feel this paranoia all the way after one scum game with her where she told me about all her evil plans in the scum pt and after one town game where I was fooled by her big time. Something that town pings + something that scum pings cancel out and so I am null but prolly town lean still.
Pooky - town because I believe he believes in his SR on me and scum wouldn't bc scum knows who their scum buddies are.
Lexi - null. I still dislike the discord argument. Lexi's been more eager to push me than Pooky has which tbh is a bit strange considering normally the one that starts it is the biggest on pushing it :/
Isis - town because the tone is towny and I relate to some of those posts in that I would say something similar in her position
Bell - townie confusion. could be faked but I'm willing to believe it is real for now
Shelly - scum for misrepping people and also for throwing shade at pooky yet never voting pooky.
Vaultdweller - scum. can't quite put my finger on what's wrong here but I'm def getting scum pings.
Hopkirk - null but lean scum. dislike the jumping on all biggest wagons for no reason.
You
really
don't want to die, do you?
I'm not sure how natural Fidget's progression reads since they had a problem with Noraa, but got a much bigger problem with her after it became clear pretty much everyone did.

I don't like that you went offline just when I wanted to interact with you Noraa :(
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:05 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1717, Hopkirk wrote:Did you ever do this or nah?
Yes. I'm still in the "don't share too much" mode because I think I'm pretty widely town read and I'm likely a contender for a scroll when scum is hit. So as long as that's true and I've expressed who I want to flip and others agree (Noraa), I'm chilling.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:06 am

Post by UNOwen »

Shelly my understanding of "vibing" is "thinking along the same lines"/"agreement" so are we having a misunderstanding here?
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:08 am

Post by shellyc »

readslist time

near conftown: LLD/Mush/Taylor
townie: hopkirk/Murder/pooky/fidget
townlean: adorable/theta/titus
null: inactives/isis or whoever that is nowadays
scumlean: Toogeloo/UNO
scumread: bell
near confscum: noraa

p-edit no we are not having a misunderstanding, I agree with the contents of that post

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:09 am

Post by shellyc »

this is ordered from left to right in tiers btw

yeah fidget could be deepwolfing but their tone reads as solvy and rather proactive

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”