UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:26 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 3473, Hopkirk wrote:Hey Unowen, you asked me several times to go through your stuff and you haven't commented on the place where I did that yet.
I feel that I did, in that I conceded I do not yet have great enthusiasm in this game. If I make it throuhg this phase and we have some flips I will hopefully be more engaged. That was more or less your main point and is something Noraa identified too. She has the correct interpretation that it is NAI, I only have one scum game but was ok in feigning pro-activity for that, although I continue to be a little concerned that she reached that conclusion based on our two games together. Since you asked though I will give it more attention.
In post 2675, Hopkirk wrote:So for UNOwen I could go through their iso quoting half their posts, but it's easier to get a sense of this if you read the whole thing. They have no meaningful presence in this game. I can't find one meaningful thing in the second half of their iso. It's all just hollow, shallow, 'I'm here and speaking' but it doesn't actually say anything. Nothing Unowen says advances the gamestate. It's commentary and random comments but it's not actually doing anything. I can't even tell what their reads are beyond the vaguest sense. Can't even see who they want to lethal and it doesn't feel like they care. General vibe is just a 'keeping the presence and flying under the radar while people get into conflicts and dodge the lethal.'
I wanted to curse Noraa, because the case was as strong as I've seen for day 1 and everyone (except 3(?)) was scum reading her. Her death was being pushed as inevitable for reasons I agreed with so making that happen would advance the game state more than any speculating under false assumptions that I could have offered.
In post 2675, Hopkirk wrote: So in these two posts Unowen is basically locked into the Noraa vote after making it in RVS. Tries to act both times as though their vote had any meaningful impact on the wagon and glosses over the actual cases on Noraa at this stage. Coasting nil effort and trying to let it build.
My vote came about before Noraa even posted. It clearly had no impact on the Noraa wagon.
In post 2675, Hopkirk wrote: In the above two posts, the below ones, and above ones you can see Unowen only does stuff when promopted. There's so many cases of 'if you want me to do x then ask' which doesn't give me any sense of proactivity/enthusiasm.

The reads also suck. Noraa read doesn't seem justified beyond consensus despite not engaging with the case in a way that they'd take flak for on a townflip. The other 3 reads (me at the time, Zor, Ador) are all just low activity players, unsubstantiated, and look like fishing for LHF.
Again fair. My reads were vague and basically non-existent. I thought we were about to enter a stage with much more information than usual this early in the game due to the massive Noraa push. I like to go one step at a time. Treating Noraa as confirmed scum and then scum hunting with that in mind is alien to me. Allowing other players to get away with that is also alien to me.
In post 2675, Hopkirk wrote: Fence sitty as hell. From this point on it's unclear how UNOwen reads Noraa outside of their vote staying on. Seems like trying to distance from the wagon while still wanting it to go through by doing nothing to get any other wagons gaining momentum and sitting on it until deadline forces it then tries to avoid any blame for it. Feeds into my overall read of scum lightposting and trying not to rock the gamestate.
I mean, I think the fact that I said the wagon should go through displays my attitude. I was reading Noraa as scum but was no longer sure and felt that since the majority agreed we should just flip her and reevaluate. It is never the aim to flip town, but if Noraa did so it would force many players in the game to review their perspective (shelly, Pooky, Toogeloo, Flea, Theta, Adorable, LLD) and offer much needed clarity on what was going on.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:27 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 3474, Hopkirk wrote: Town indicative from Adorable imo.
Yes I agree.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Toogeloo »

PookyTheMagicalBear
Noraa
Taylor
Unowen
Theta Alpine
Vaxkiller

Tayl0r Swift
pooky
unowen
bell
noraa
shelly

Gloria Cleary
Empty

shellyc
Noraa
UNOwen
Bell
Lapsa
Vaxkiller

Hopkirk
Unown
Fidget
Vax
Flea
Bell

Theta Alpine
Empty

Bell
Taylor
Zdenek
Lapsa.
Flea
VaxKiller

Zdenek
Empty

Titus
Noraa
Pooky
Adorable
Lapsa
Theta

MURDERCAT
Pooky
Vax
Shelly
Lapsa
Noraa

UNOwen
shellyc
Lapsa
Hopkirk
Pooky
Zdenek

MUSHSHAGANA
Hopkirk
Pooky
Shellyc
Zdenek
Lapsa

Flea The Magician
UNOwen
Shelly
Lapsa
Noraa
Theta

Adorable
Vaxkiller
Lapsa
Noraa
Fidget
UNOwen

Lady Lambdadelta
Empty

Noraa
Fidget
Shellyc
Titus
Pooky
Lapsa

Lapsa
shellyc
UNOwen
Hopkirk
Titus
Zdenek

Vaxkiller
bell
pooky
shellyc
unowen
tswift

Fidget
shellyc
Tayl0r
Noraa
Lapsa
Adorable
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I opted to put in Titus' entries as if they were ranked.

Just need entries from LLD, Theta, and Gloria.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3478, Toogeloo wrote:I opted to put in Titus' entries as if they were ranked.

Just need entries from LLD, Theta, and Gloria.
Thank you. Given real life, it would be hard to rank them.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

You need Zdenek too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Zdenek is being replaced. Chances are near 0 of getting info from that slot.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 3405, Adorable wrote:
In post 3381, Noraa wrote:
In post 3330, Adorable wrote:Vaxkiller
Lapsa
Noraa
Fidget
UNOwen
This reads list does not line up with what you had previously said for a VERY long time. Perhaps my town pass was given too easily. I retract it.
In post 3362, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 3355, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:cuz literally every1 knows i will flip green except for murdercat, mushy and titus
In post 3360, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm not here to win a popularity contest i'm here to kill bad guys
well i see a slight contradiction here, but it might not be an AI one.
You keep saying stuff like that ... to the point that I'm a bit worried. Town!Taylor is normally so much more confident....
Vaxkiller's play makes no sense. Earlier he randomly votes me and then says Bell is shading but still leaves his vote on me. On #2509 Vaxkiller said he's glad he voted you but he never voted you and he lied. Lapsa's vote switch on me when a wagon started to build on Toogeloo during my absence looked sus.
You had recently looked into me and I'm pretty sure, concluded that I am likely town but then I show up on that list. Can you explain that?
In post 3415, Flea The Magician wrote:@Noraa @Shelly
I'm not an alt, ftr. Curious where Noraa got that from.
Oh. I didn't really even think you were an alt. Shelly said that recent start days = noob so I just provided an example of where that is not the case. I wasn't sure if you were an alt but you didn't sound like a noob so I was figuring u either 1) had experience on another site or 2) are an alt.
In post 3426, Fidget wrote:
In post 3381, Noraa wrote:
In post 3330, Adorable wrote:Vaxkiller
Lapsa
Noraa
Fidget
UNOwen
This reads list does not line up with what you had previously said for a VERY long time. Perhaps my town pass was given too easily. I retract it.
Oo I wanna hear more about this. Actually, Adorable has only 15 posts, I think I can handle it.

She scumreads Noraa for A.) reasons we've been through obviously and B.) for voting her + leaving her vote on her even after reading her as newbtown
She scumreads UNOwen for suspecting her when she voted Noraa, thinking he was setting up Adorable as a partner to scum!Noraa
Amazingly enough she ALSO scumreads Vaxkiller for voting her and leaving their vote on her.
And finally, she scumreads Lapsa for switching his vote to her.
Perhaps I should add that I suspect her and am also on the list?

She's awfully cognizant and hostile towards those suspecting her, although I am not familiar enough with Adorable to know if she would do that as town too. The main thing I know about Adorable is that she town-slipped in every game I have ever played with her where she was town, lol
You SR me but keep using me against Adorable which is interesting considering I've thrown shade at her because I dislike some things that I hear from her but I do think she's town yet you are taking my shade and turning it into SRs.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2954, Hectic wrote:
Zdenek is being replaced.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:45 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3469, UNOwen wrote:
In post 3386, shellyc wrote: do you think changing reads is scummy in of itself?

do you think townies should stick with their first read and never re-evaluate?
Do you think either of these things is characteristic of your town-play, scum-play or depends on the game?
depends on the game and how much I reread
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Noraa »

Shelly is pocketing fidget. Clear as day what's happening there. My brain just went *snip snip snip* byeeeee
And then UNO comes in and blah blah blah blah. My brain dont wanna read it this beautiful fine morning so sucks to suck, Im not reading it cuz I got other threads to check.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:47 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3485, Noraa wrote:Shelly is pocketing fidget. Clear as day what's happening there. My brain just went *snip snip snip* byeeeee
And then UNO comes in and blah blah blah blah. My brain dont wanna read it this beautiful fine morning so sucks to suck, Im not reading it cuz I got other threads to check.
I'm not even townreading fidget at all...

i just asked them a few leading questions to sort out where they're at, that slot also a high priority reread

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Gloria is on V/LA until Nov 5 (probably to avoid the chaos of the US Election)... I won't count her's either.

So just LLD and Theta.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:49 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3475, UNOwen wrote:Again fair. My reads were vague and basically non-existent. I thought we were about to enter a stage with much more information than usual this early in the game due to the massive Noraa push. I like to go one step at a time. Treating Noraa as confirmed scum and then scum hunting with that in mind is alien to me. Allowing other players to get away with that is also alien to me.
why are you so defeatist, because your partner noraa is dead as a doornail

3475 feels like fluff filling space with words

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Noraa »

Gloria's gonna come back to 100 pages :/
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:50 am

Post by shellyc »

3475 can be condensed into lets flip noraa as a compromise flip maybe they'll flip town idc also I'm apathetic k thanks bye

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 3488, shellyc wrote:
In post 3475, UNOwen wrote:Again fair. My reads were vague and basically non-existent. I thought we were about to enter a stage with much more information than usual this early in the game due to the massive Noraa push. I like to go one step at a time. Treating Noraa as confirmed scum and then scum hunting with that in mind is alien to me. Allowing other players to get away with that is also alien to me.

Lmao shelly u using ur vocab bank correctly?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:51 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 3485, Noraa wrote:Shelly is pocketing fidget. Clear as day what's happening there. My brain just went *snip snip snip* byeeeee
Wow rude. Back to one-liners then... :P
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:52 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3490, shellyc wrote:3475 can be condensed into lets flip noraa as a compromise flip maybe they'll flip town idc also I'm apathetic k thanks bye
there's a fundamental lack of engagement here vs. in bats they were pushing against players proactively and also a lack of concern "maybe noraa is town but idc just flip"

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:53 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3491, Noraa wrote:Lmao shelly u using ur vocab bank correctly?
there's nobody that would say "NO DONT FLIP NORAA" and I've chosen to focus on people other than you at this point, because you're obvscum

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:54 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 3484, shellyc wrote: depends on the game and how much I reread
Ok because your solve is literally the one you came up with in , plus me who you've been suspecting from my first post, plus Lapsa for the sake of it. So the trajectories from your pt must look like a straight line.

Also .
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Bell »

VOTE: Fidget
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:56 am

Post by UNOwen »

Also shelly, you have been convinced Noraa is scum from the get go but have done precisely zero to help get her killed, even as more and more players started wavering on that read. Instead just a Bell tunnel that went nowhere for 100 pages.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 3492, UNOwen wrote:
Wow rude. Back to one-liners then... :P
sorries:(
I'll .... maybe read it later.
In post 3494, shellyc wrote:blah blah blah blah blah
cool! I like this more
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 3482, Noraa wrote:You SR me but keep using me against Adorable which is interesting considering I've thrown shade at her because I dislike some things that I hear from her but I do think she's town yet you are taking my shade and turning it into SRs.
What? You specifically aren't important to my Adorable read, nor has anything you said been.
It's not working very well then, since I'm considering shooting her.
In post 3488, shellyc wrote:

You still seem unrealistically sure that Noraa is scum here. I do not get it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”