Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7675 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Chemist is literally avoiding the game and stalling for time

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7676 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7671, Nero Cain wrote:like Titus literally believes that you are a town doc that fakeclaimed 3p for some a stupid ass reason. If you were a town doc then you SHOULD want to get killed so you can protect us/out chemist/bell.
Let’s say this is the case. I won’t confirm or deny it. But let’s run with it for now. Say I am. Then what happens if you’re wrong and lose because you assumed your reads are right. If Titus is right, which my livelihood depends on not answering that, I am your safety net.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7677 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7655, Nero Cain wrote:in my mind its basically

shellyc

Nero Cain

Morning Mage
Almost50
superbowl9

NorwegianboyEE
TheGoldenParadox

vs.

Bell
MathBlade

titus

vs.

chemist
How the freak is shelly up there even higher than yourself???????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7678 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I really don't care about being a scum NK.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7679 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7674, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7672, Almost50 wrote:Guys, I tend to forget everything once the game is over, so no worries
old age does that
:lol: I had that one coming, didn't I?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7680 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 0, schadd_ wrote: shellyc samantha97
Chemist1422 Christøpher
Bell

Nero Cain
MathBlade Vecna

Morning Mage (Morning Tweet + Battle Mage)
Almost50
superbowl9
Titus

NorwegianboyEE
TheGoldenParadox

shellyc
Nero Cain
Morning Mage
Almost50
superbowl9
NorwegianboyEE
TheGoldenParadox

nope not the same at all
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7681 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK, so why do you think shelly is Town? (PLEASE, don't tell me you still think she was confirmed by PLUS)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7682 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7675, Almost50 wrote:Chemist is literally avoiding the game and stalling for time
Probably true but y’all are hyperposters. It’s been like 6-7 hours and it’s election night. They could be voting. Chill out.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7683 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think shelly and TPG were in two of the grouping to make us want to eliminate there first.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7684 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7683, Nero Cain wrote:I think shelly and TPG were in two of the grouping to make us want to eliminate there first.
I could so Princess Bride this shit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7685 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

shelly also said that she'd suicide so maybe in hindsight we could have had her do that and then that would confirm all the scum being in math, bell and chemist.

you guys are sleeping on math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7686 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7682, MathBlade wrote:Probably true but y’all are hyperposters. It’s been like 6-7 hours and it’s election night. They could be voting. Chill out.
is this something that not scum says about someone that they think is scum?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7687 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7686, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7682, MathBlade wrote:Probably true but y’all are hyperposters. It’s been like 6-7 hours and it’s election night. They could be voting. Chill out.
is this something that not scum says about someone that they think is scum?
Yes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7688 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why didn't you protect plus?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7689 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7685, Nero Cain wrote:shelly also said that she'd suicide so maybe in hindsight we could have had her do that and then that would confirm all the scum being in math, bell and chemist.

you guys are sleeping on math.
And if Chemist is scum, feel free to do it tomorrow then. Try to “confirm” me as scum. You’re wrong, but if you think that’s the best play go for it. You’re not being productive here. Make arguments.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7690 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7688, Nero Cain wrote:Why didn't you protect plus?
Again N2 I was on Norway.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7691 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but why an unclaimed town over an towninventor?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7692 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7691, Nero Cain wrote:but why an unclaimed town over an towninventor?
Because one was conf not Army and the other was a claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7693 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I can't be wrong. You are hardclaimed not town. The only question is if you are really a 3p or kings army and I think you are they later.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7694 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7693, Nero Cain wrote:I can't be wrong. You are hardclaimed not town. The only question is if you are really a 3p or kings army and I think you are they later.
And I can see why you think that. I did what I did for reasons I will explain post game. But if you want to miselim me you’re going to need to take a breath and calm down and be convincing. If you’re so sure consider it practice.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7695 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and again its 8 v. 3. Unless scum have some superpower left the odds that you, chemist and Bell could overtake us is almost zilch.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7696 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7695, Nero Cain wrote:and again its 8 v. 3. Unless scum have some superpower left the odds that you, chemist and Bell could overtake us is almost zilch.
Again, it’s kings commander. It’s not regular mafia.Scum only have to kill the townies. Not 3P town aligned. Townies.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7697 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Let's just argue that you are a miselim and that you are a town/3p doc. You're delusional if you think you matter.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7698 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7697, Nero Cain wrote:Let's just argue that you are a miselim and that you are a town/3p doc. You're delusional if you think you matter.
Then I am delusional because Titus’s reads are sometimes piss poor so I kinda wanna try to save the game if she’s wrong and if I have shots.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7699 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7696, MathBlade wrote:Scum only have to kill the townies.
thanks for letting us know scum wincon but id thats true there's no effin way that scum can kill all of shelly, norway and TPG.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”