PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5875 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:01 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Lav-Chan, as a faith doctor, what exactly does your ability do?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5876 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

if that's "why aren't you part of the cult", pk's goals didn't really line up with targeting pooky any time he could have
pretty much every single target choice N1-3 was based on defusing some interaction in the game
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5877 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:03 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

No, it was why wasn't he voting A50, though I would like an answer to A50's question now that he brought it up. If you guys didn't shoot Drew, who did?
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5878 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5874, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5858, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Spoiler:
Okay so nothing seems to be advancing despite clear reason for it to, so I have to make my next step be the next step.
When I said I was a “special” VT, it wasn’t a lie, but it wasn’t exactly true either. I started as a normal VT, but I got culted N3. We’ve determined the cult can definitely win with town, and so me and the leader decided we’d claim this at some point. The leader is actually pisskop, and I thought he was going to do something with the gunsmith claim (which was fake), but his last post tells me he isn’t doing what I thought. I thought he was aiming to accuse someone specific with that. I’ll get into that in my next part of the post, which I will start right below.

The full mechanics of the cult as
I
know them are that until there are 3 alive members, pisskop can keep recruiting, but after it hits 3 we can’t recruit more. In exchange any night we are at capacity, we have a nightkill of our own, turning us into a bit of a “cultafia”, which I put in quotes because our wincon make that a poor descriptor. In addition, pisskop can still recruit when he is dead, so he could possibly work as a ghost cop at that point? I need to make sure I get informed of whether I get new partners after pisskop dies.
As for targets, the recruit targets went NPOM (success), Lavender (failure), Gamma (success). Following the, starting N4 we shot BEF because the others were thinking he was towny iirc, and I just wanted him gone. I was the one who fired the shot, so it would be possible to think there was a role steal aspect to the shot, but I also have verified it was just mod error that caused the flavor switcheroo, and Baker isn't lying on that level so I can trust that. The next two nights we shot Grendel (which was especially ironic for me N5 since I was the one firing the shot, thus being an interesting case of me bringing Grendel in and then being the one to take him out), but he survived twice. I'm guessing he survived N5 because of Bambi's action, and N6 because of Lav's (I'm glad it failed the second time too because losing essentially conftown like that would have been unfortunate).

Now one glaring thing there is the fact Lav avoided recruitment N2. There was the seeming global rb, but if that was NOT the case then Lav is confscum because obviously the cult action fails on groupscum (essentially a loyal action that considers the cult leader as town for the interaction, aka: leader doesn't die if he targets scum).
Another thing that's been nagging at me ever since I got culted was the fact it seems like there's a reprogrammer (role that restores a player's original alignment) based on the way our wincon looks? It seems like the cult is designed to be able to win with town in order to neutralize the inherent call to out the cult if someone becomes town again. Another spot of irony, given I instantly betrayed pisskop the last time he recruited me into a cult of his, thus the speculated reason there is one that acts counter to my natural urges. As I wrote this up I had the thought maybe the reprogrammer is a scum role, there to dismantle the cohesiveness of the cult?
So who shot Drew? You say you shot BEF, Grendel, Grendel. Right? And we don't have a VIG claim. I don't get it.
Which power did Bambi use last night? It could have been a mass redirector maybe
does it make sense for drew to have shot NPOM? If not we could maybe lim down the players who would have motive to do so and if that runs dry then my theory is effectively confirmed?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5879 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Gamma: Do you share a PT with PK? Judging by how you know all the details and "motives" behind his targets it sounds like you do.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5880 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

yup
<Embrace The Void>

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5881 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

Could you please rub that against dave's face?? (But, do it gently. He's still a good friend) :twisted:

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5882 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

er why
<Embrace The Void>

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5883 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:08 am

if we believe A50 it just has to be Dave left right?

who else is there?

need claim details from Lav-Chan
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5884 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

Because he was arguing .. wait.. let me quote it for you
In post 5799, davesaz wrote:
In post 5784, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5757, davesaz wrote:They have no way of communicating with each other.
First question: How do you know that?
Cult, by definition, never do. But you're right I don't know that.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5885 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

dave claimed VS (which I did miss clarifying earlier that yes I am vanilla shredder)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5886 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think majority of times I've been cult I had no PT with my leader but one of those times it wasn't entirely necessary?
<Embrace The Void>

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5887 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5883, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if we believe A50 it just has to be Dave left right?

who else is there?

need claim details from Lav-Chan
Yes, I think it has to be dave. His behaviour around the Cult, how they work, what their win con is.. etc looks fishy AF. Gamma has now confirmed they do have a PT, and te mod earlier confirmed the win con was OBVIOUS (he even quoted ME saying that, which dave was also arguing against)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5888 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5886, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think majority of times I've been cult I had no PT with my leader but one of those times it wasn't entirely necessary?
"Majority" is NOT "Never". I already linked to a Cult PT in a game I played before, so they "usually" don't have one, but dave sounded assertive and very much against it being a possibility.

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5889 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:16 am

Post by davesaz »

I made an excel showing vote by vote counts.
One living player stands out as often having a (relatively) high VC before the player who was eventually eliminated, with a count that goes down in tandem with the eliminated player going up.
I think it might be fun to point this out and open the floor for guesses on who it is.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5890 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:17 am

Post by davesaz »

UNVOTE:
moron A50 is almost always town A50
there, I finally got forced to use the word :(
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5891 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:27 am

I need Lav-Chan to explain her faith healer role and then I'm good with a dave-push
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5892 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Lavender »

My role just means
I have a 50/50 Chance of Success Healing
I don’t know if I succeed in Healing
IE: I’m not told if I heal someone
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5893 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Lavender »

healed*
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5894 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:27 pm

what exactly does your healing do?
does it uncult someone?
is it a docprotect?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5895 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Lavender »

It’s just a Doctor Healing~
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5896 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:11 pm

so we have an alien jailer thing
a 50/50 doc
and whatever Bambi is?

thats a lot of protective power.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5897 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

so ill be good and safe tonight!
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5898 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: dave
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5899 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 5858, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay so nothing seems to be advancing despite clear reason for it to, so I have to make my next step be the next step.
When I said I was a “special” VT, it wasn’t a lie, but it wasn’t exactly true either. I started as a normal VT, but I got culted N3. We’ve determined the cult can definitely win with town, and so me and the leader decided we’d claim this at some point. The leader is actually pisskop, and I thought he was going to do something with the gunsmith claim (which was fake), but his last post tells me he isn’t doing what I thought. I thought he was aiming to accuse someone specific with that. I’ll get into that in my next part of the post, which I will start right below.

The full mechanics of the cult as
I
know them are that until there are 3 alive members, pisskop can keep recruiting, but after it hits 3 we can’t recruit more. In exchange any night we are at capacity, we have a nightkill of our own, turning us into a bit of a “cultafia”, which I put in quotes because our wincon make that a poor descriptor. In addition, pisskop can still recruit when he is dead, so he could possibly work as a ghost cop at that point? I need to make sure I get informed of whether I get new partners after pisskop dies.
As for targets, the recruit targets went NPOM (success), Lavender (failure), Gamma (success). Following the, starting N4 we shot BEF because the others were thinking he was towny iirc, and I just wanted him gone. I was the one who fired the shot, so it would be possible to think there was a role steal aspect to the shot, but I also have verified it was just mod error that caused the flavor switcheroo, and Baker isn't lying on that level so I can trust that. The next two nights we shot Grendel (which was especially ironic for me N5 since I was the one firing the shot, thus being an interesting case of me bringing Grendel in and then being the one to take him out), but he survived twice. I'm guessing he survived N5 because of Bambi's action, and N6 because of Lav's (I'm glad it failed the second time too because losing essentially conftown like that would have been unfortunate).

Now one glaring thing there is the fact Lav avoided recruitment N2. There was the seeming global rb, but if that was NOT the case then Lav is confscum because obviously the cult action fails on groupscum (essentially a loyal action that considers the cult leader as town for the interaction, aka: leader doesn't die if he targets scum).
Another thing that's been nagging at me ever since I got culted was the fact it seems like there's a reprogrammer (role that restores a player's original alignment) based on the way our wincon looks? It seems like the cult is designed to be able to win with town in order to neutralize the inherent call to out the cult if someone becomes town again. Another spot of irony, given I instantly betrayed pisskop the last time he recruited me into a cult of his, thus the speculated reason there is one that acts counter to my natural urges. As I wrote this up I had the thought maybe the reprogrammer is a scum role, there to dismantle the cohesiveness of the cult?
OMG! I was notified of my visitors last night.

Drew
Nopower
Lavender

When i realized cult was a thing i was super confused by Nopowers visit b/c i was like... "was he trying to recruit me? Why did it fail?" Anyways this basically confirms my suspicions that Lav was a protective of some sort. She protected me from two NKs in the same night haha. Lavender is lock town for me
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”