Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:01 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

charter wrote:Or it might be because I'm actually a townie and scumGurgi is clutching to whatever he can to build a case against me.
The amount of WIFOM contained herein is ridiculous.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:04 pm

Post by charter »

Once again Gurgi, trying to use every post I make to make me appear scummy. I have a bet with myself as to what you pull out of this one.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Perhaps that you're avoiding my statement that it was WIFOM and turning it on me instead as to make seem overeager?
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by charter »

It's WIFOM. Happy? I lost my bet :(
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Why does pointing out that you used WIFOM (As you have now admitted to) twisting everything to make you look scummy?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:10 pm

Post by charter »

What? I don't even understand your arguments against me anymore. I think you just take everything I say and list a possible reason it's scummy.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:07 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

You said I twisted the post to make you look scummy. You then admitted to it being what I had accused it of being. I fail to understand how I twisted the post.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:36 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

About half way through rereading Day 2. Feeling very good about my LG vote, based mostly on interactions between him and Mac, and the way that they stayed away from each other with their votes on Day 1. Mac spent a lot of time defending certain people, including charter, who looked like the day 2 lynch at one point. Mac seems like pretty smart scum, I don't think he would have stuck his neck out like that for one of his scum buddies when they were that close to the lynch.

Mac also calls out lots of people at various times, (Day 1: Net, CF & Batt, Walnut. Day 2, Walnut, SG because of her lurkiness and vote on Batt, who was NK'd by Mac, probably for that very reason, and me as I started to attack Tinsley) The only time LG shows up on his radar is after LG slips up and OMGUS votes me on Day 2, at which point Mac calls him out on something that he feels he just can't ignore.

I think Mac must have felt very safe going into Day 2, I think he wasn't all that careful with his comments, he must have thought he was not in danger of being lynched. There's a lot there, and I'm still going through it.

I'll try to do a PBPA once I'm done with the reread.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:58 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
Farkshinsoup wrote:
LG wrote:You're saying it's a scummy move because I'm scummy, but if a towny player did it, it would be a towny move?
Please don't put words in my mouth, LG. What I'm saying is that deadlines imposed by the moderator, of their own volition, are a different matter. The reason that I am voting for you is that you very recently were under fire for your scummy play, so the timing of YOUR REQUEST to cut debate short seems highly suspicious.

Nice try, though.
Yes, exactly. You're making a none-scummy action scummy, because I'm doing it.
Just had to post this from Day 2. This exchange was sparked by my re-voting LG after he requested a deadline. This request was made right after a wagon on him had fallen apart.

He tries to say this: deadlines can be good for town, and since I requested a deadline, that makes me pro-town. Then he ignores the circumstances and timing of his request, saying that I have just decided that he is scummy and labelled his actions scummy because of that. Very slippery.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:19 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

charter wrote:
vote LG

obvscum

Look back to yesterday how he votes for Mac, then 'is worried' because Mac gets votes. If you're voting for who you want lynched, you aren't worried like he was.
QFT
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:46 am

Post by CF Riot »

I think we've already won. Thesp, I'm assuming you'll stop us if we wagon who you inspected. I also think you should tell us who that person is by twilight tonight.

Vote: LG
Tinsley
Tinsley
Goon
Tinsley
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:05 am

Post by Tinsley »

While I agree that if the person Thesp investigated is about to be lynched, then he should stop us. But I think Thesp's reason for keeping his investigation quiet is so that person lives through the night. If that's the case, then I agree with his reasoning.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:18 am

Post by charter »

Question before we get too much further in lynching LG. If LG does flip scum, who is their partner? I've been thinking either Fark or Riot. I want to go back and find out which it is though.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:31 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

charter wrote:Question before we get too much further in lynching LG. If LG does flip scum, who is their partner? I've been thinking either Fark or Riot. I want to go back and find out which it is though.
Not sure why this is necessary. If we lynch LG, one way or the other there will be another dead townie when we wake up tomorrow. Then you can ask this question. Obviously, if you want to try to figure it out for yourself, go nuts. I would rather concentrate on the matter at hand, though.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:32 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Oh god, you're starting to get ridiculous LG.

Vote: LG
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:44 am

Post by Thesp »

Tinsley wrote:While I agree that if the person Thesp investigated is about to be lynched, then he should stop us. But I think Thesp's reason for keeping his investigation quiet is so that person lives through the night. If that's the case, then I agree with his reasoning.
This.

Also,
Vote: Lord Gurgi.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Methinks that was the hammer. No?
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Thesp »

Farkshinsoup wrote:Methinks that was the hammer. No?
I think so.

Also, I did not investigate Lord Gurgi last night. (obv)
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:04 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Since I might be dead soon, I think we should consider lynching Camn tomorrow. (This is assuming that we weren't wrong about LG - I don't think we were) Since she has an unverifiable claim, it's too dangerous to leave her until LYLO. If she is scum, game won (probably - can't imagine we have 4 scum). If she is town, then no harm done, move onto the next day.

I'm not sure she's lying, but if she is, there's no way for us to figure it out, and she's been getting a free pass this whole game due to her claim. She hammered Mac pretty quick yesterday, I've been wondering about her since then.

Just saying.
Tinsley
Tinsley
Goon
Tinsley
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by Tinsley »

I'm going to be out of town over labor day weekend. I'll have internet access, but my posting probably won't be frequent. I'll be back 9/1.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Good luck guys, speedlynchig is bad. Um twilight ideas, figure out charter and stop listening to him if he's town.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Thesp tell who you investigated now. Reasons soon.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Remember that I suspected charter and CF Riot also. I support thesp saying who he investigated. Because he might be scum with Fark and Mac. I could see how the scum could have been leading us around all game.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'm town also, if you guys haven't figured that out yet, not a power role though.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Ok, I have more detailed reasons, but skimming over them it would be best not to let them out yet in case Thesp doesn't listen to me. Thesp you should tell who you investigated because if Fark is scum, he could kill you tonight and the town would never know who you cleared.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”