Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

who?

but no scumreads?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 670, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Don't you think the ascetic claim by itself is a bit too risky for guill?
I don't think ascetic claims are risky. And i don't like the weird tendency of players putting scummy slots on the back burner for NAI claims.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 672, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 670, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Don't you think the ascetic claim by itself is a bit too risky for guill? If not for that I would vote the slot with you, because it's true it's scummy. Other slots are more interesting. Like NPOM. Could also go for May if anyone wants.
May hasn't pinged me any way other than activity wise, NPOM idk. Why them?
If it's deadline yeah id vote guill because why not. At this point why push a claimed slot when there's so much unaccounted for. I want more certainty in my reads first. I want to make people nervous and decide when they think they should claim or place a dangerous vote.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 489, TheDuke wrote:Hello everyone! Sorry I'm late.
So far, my main read is IV as town due to the Ascetic claim. I'll look through the thread and try to work out some other reads.
In post 659, TheDuke wrote:Okay. After looking through, I have an observation:
Guil's claim by itself seems town-y, but some of their behaviour around that claim seems odd (saying they checked the wiki after making the claim, asking PRs to visit them to prove they are ascetic, etc), so I would read them as ascetic scum.
Huh! What happened to your other reads? Also IV town reads me for my ascetic claim and the progression of how i claimed it yet you'd read me scum?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also, reminder that muh is lurking out the wagon on him.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:26 am

In post 675, Nero Cain wrote:who?

but no scumreads?
Norwee muh taylor and you are townreads
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 679, Nero Cain wrote:also, reminder that muh is lurking out the wagon on him.
This thought has entered my mind.
I unvoted Muh to hopefully give them a chance to post with less pressure. But it doesn't seem like they are improving.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:27 am

Its pretty funny how guill left and said they would iso duke and its been 5mins and duke has 2 posts
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 660, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 645, Guillotina wrote:
In post 634, Umlaut wrote:Actually I don't really like how Guillotina is now describing
his own
early claim as impossible to come from scum, it's a level of self-consciousness that makes me question how sure I can be of that read.
Since when self-consciousness is a bad thing? Im a confident, very smart and effective and mature player and I already said why scum me would not early claim my role.
You can't be a real person.

Yet I am.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 682, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Its pretty funny how guill left and said they would iso duke and its been 5mins and duke has 2 posts
:D

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, in fairness muh could just have not gotten online but him lurking off his wagon as scum certainly seems like a possibility

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

God of mafia everyone.
(I swear, one day i will be tired of making that joke. Today is not that day)

- Bunno
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:28 am

VOTE: guillotina

I can't put up with this slot all game lol
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i think Gul is just a troll alt, i wouldn't really miss them though.

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 678, Guillotina wrote:
So far, my main read is IV as town due to the Ascetic claim. I'll look through the thread and try to work out some other reads.
Guil's claim by itself seems town-y, but some of their behaviour around that claim seems odd (saying they checked the wiki after making the claim, asking PRs to visit them to prove they are ascetic, etc), so I would read them as ascetic scum.
Huh! What happened to your other reads? Also IV town reads me for my ascetic claim and the progression of how i claimed it yet you'd read me scum?
In post 682, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Its pretty funny how guill left and said they would iso duke and its been 5mins and duke has 2 posts
In post 687, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: guillotina

Are you scum?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Gul can't be the god of mafia b/c he's voting town so he's only a mafia god if he's mafia. :)

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 621, Guillotina wrote:
In post 540, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 535, Guillotina wrote:This strikes me as odd.

First i randomly asked him about norweggianboy whom i refer to as Norway to shorten it.

He says he thinks Norway is town but his explanation is vague and contradictory.

If you think someone is town, why say that there are scummier slots than him, like less scummy from his point of view. Does he know Norway is scum?
Nero could word himself better, sure. But that last part is quite the stretch. Are you suggesting me and Nero could be scum partners and he slipped or something?
I wasn't thinking it that way but your suggestion makes sense and if that is the case he didnt slip up, you just did.
NOTICE A BIGGER HOSTILITY SINCE THIS PUSH!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:34 am

In post 689, Guillotina wrote:

Are you scum?
Me: say i will iso guil's 60 posts. Take 2mins.

You: say you will iso duke's 2 posts. Takes 7mins.

:)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually Guillotina, i've already shown hostility towards you since my first post. And even said i hated you.
I don't think it's been that much of an increase in hostility when compared to before.

- Bunno
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 692, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 689, Guillotina wrote:

Are you scum?
Me: say i will iso guil's 60 posts. Take 2mins.

You: say you will iso duke's 2 posts. Takes 7mins.

:)
And your point is?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:37 am

Did you wash your hands at least?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 693, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Actually Guillotina, i've already shown hostility towards you since my first post. And even said i hated you.
I don't think it's been that much of an increase in hostility when compared to before.
This is even worse. You are saying you showing hostility towards me since day1 for nothing.
Why?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 695, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Did you wash your hands at least?
Still waiting for your point.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:38 am

Why does your name end with an a and your pronoun is a he?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 698, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why does your name end with an a and your pronoun is a he?
Because it's Guillotine in spanish.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”