Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1014, Nero Cain wrote:if you already read the first 15 pages why do you want a TL:DR?
Apparently I missed the exciting stuff
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

?? these are some of my original reads lol

it is english im just bad at it
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 995, Nero Cain wrote:im town reading Norway but I will say that he'd make some sense as a Taylor buddy so when/if she flips scum im going to strongly consider a norway flip, But taylor accusing me of bussing muh just looks like buddy play. So maybe im at

taylor
muh
maybe norway
IV
Ugh, Taylor.
I told you to distance.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nero constantly tying me to random players doesn't feel right, not gonna lie.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you defend taylor ALOT
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its not rando @ all. Kinda feels like how Math called my vote on her scum buddy random.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Saying shit like: "If player X flips scum then most likely somewhat town read player is in reality scum" is.... just generally bad.
Do you think i'm scum Nero?
Saying you townread someone but then claiming they should be immediately flipped if another player flips scum kinda shows you don't really townread them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1029, Nero Cain wrote:you defend taylor ALOT
Where?

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1026, innocentvillager wrote:?? these are some of my original reads lol
Are you sure? b/c you didn't seem to mention ulmaut and Glitch @ all until voted ulmaut. So FMPOV you are just sheeping ABR's reads and you have none of your own. Even if you say that ulmaut/Glitch ARE your original reads....you have 2 reads in a 17 player game?

Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Pretentious »

You know what? That’s it! I’ve had enough. I’m going to finally do it. I’m going to have a seat, maybe make a fire. Stir up some hot coco, relax, grab my iPad, and just sit down and read this game. Like a good book, just a good book. I’ll probably do it. Yeah.
I will see all of you in the FUN ZONE
Normal Game - Mod Account Mini Normal 2118: Boon Gets Pretentious
Town: 3 w 0 L - Scum: 1 w 0 L

Alt of Flavor Leaf
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Never mind, i ISO'd myself and i can see why you might think that way.
I wouldn't say i strongly townread Tayl0r, but i do see many slots in the game i'd rather eliminate right now.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1032, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1029, Nero Cain wrote:you defend taylor ALOT
Where?
I rather not do busy work and I don't see the point in it. I mean if I really
HAVE
to then I can b/c they are there

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:11 pm

nah i have more

uh, just because someone else posts similar reads before me, makes my reads just "sheeping them" and unoriginal? even if i was scum, that is kind of bizarre assumption to make fypov imo

i dont feel the need to give all of them? if you have specific people you want to know about, hmu

i have like, said more than those two reads if you read my iso as well
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1010, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 960, Guillotina wrote:This is completely fair! Shading someone for the amount of time spent PLAYING A GAME as opposed to do RL stuff is not only scummy but angleshooting Nero!
eh.....

I don't feel like this is a very accurate description of events. Muh hasn't been hunting and I find that suspicious and scummy. If we make the cutoff ...I think 16 pages is enough to start developing reads. Don't you? I don't think he said anything about being to busy to play so you're kinda giving him an out for doing nothing for no reason. Where you confusing him with Glitch who is the one that said he got a new job and was busy?
Reads after barely a day in a game of 14-days phases? No man. I'd believe it in a blitz game, but games this long, people just chill. Im not giving anyone an out but people have a life man! This is a game, people with jobs, a family, a lifestyle play games in their spare time so, i dont find it hard to believe he didnt have reads and expecting people to play at your pace is inconsiderate! You cant use what people do with their time as evidence to cast any kind of suspicion in the game, that is angleshooting.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1031, NorwegianboyEE wrote:"If player X flips scum then most likely somewhat town read player is in reality scum"
who am I saying this about?
In post 1031, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Saying you townread someone but then claiming they should be immediately flipped if another player flips scum kinda shows you don't really townread them.
*shrugz*

town can certainly be wrong but I think it's reasonable play to at least consider eliminating the person that defended flipped scum, do you not agree with this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1037, innocentvillager wrote:i dont feel the need to give all of them?
y not?

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1039, Nero Cain wrote:town can certainly be wrong but I think it's reasonable play to at least consider eliminating the person that defended flipped scum, do you not agree with this?
Hmm not really, because there are many moments where town white knights scum and it's important to distinguish rather than just blindly assuming that anyone who'd defend scum= scum partner.

- Bunno
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1040, Nero Cain wrote:
y not?
Because reads also help wolves plan things out.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:19 pm

In post 1040, Nero Cain wrote:
y not?
just don't really feel like posting my whole readslist just for the sake of it

if there are specific people you want to know about, i can let you know what i think of them
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1041, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1039, Nero Cain wrote:town can certainly be wrong but I think it's reasonable play to at least consider eliminating the person that defended flipped scum, do you not agree with this?
Hmm not really, because there are many moments where town white knights scum and it's important to distinguish rather than just blindly assuming that anyone who'd defend scum= scum partner.
Townie post.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1041, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 995, Nero Cain wrote:
maybe
norway
In post 995, Nero Cain wrote:im going to strongly
conside
r a norway flip
does this sound like I was going to instant flip you?

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well it's not like it really bothers me that you'd consider an Taylor/me team. But it's that you've claimed to townread me yet seemed so willing to shade me based on an assumption that's just thrown out there at multiple times which gave me a bad taste in the mouth. (Such as post where you say which slots could likely be my teammates for some reason.)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It gives me the impression of an sneaky shade scum!you could make where you say i'm town but subtly spread the seed of doubt to the rest of the game by constantly referring to which slots could TOTALLY be Norwee's teammates to diminish my influence.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1038, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1010, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 960, Guillotina wrote:This is completely fair! Shading someone for the amount of time spent PLAYING A GAME as opposed to do RL stuff is not only scummy but angleshooting Nero!
eh.....

I don't feel like this is a very accurate description of events. Muh hasn't been hunting and I find that suspicious and scummy. If we make the cutoff ...I think 16 pages is enough to start developing reads. Don't you? I don't think he said anything about being to busy to play so you're kinda giving him an out for doing nothing for no reason. Where you confusing him with Glitch who is the one that said he got a new job and was busy?
Reads after barely a day in a game of 14-days phases? No man. I'd believe it in a blitz game, but games this long, people just chill. Im not giving anyone an out but people have a life man! This is a game, people with jobs, a family, a lifestyle play games in their spare time so, i dont find it hard to believe he didnt have reads and expecting people to play at your pace is inconsiderate! You cant use what people do with their time as evidence to cast any kind of suspicion in the game, that is angleshooting.
maybe my play is dated but the rule of thumb is "if they are scumhunting they are town, if they aren't then they aren't town."
There were plenty of ppl (including himself, but he stopped throwing an OMGUS vote down on me) that were hunting prior to page 16. I don't feel like your "well he stopped scumhunting b/c he was busy" is actually what happened. And if you look @ again it seems like he's implying that he's not doing anymore scumhunting b/c there's nothing to do it with..not that he's busy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1046, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But it's that you've claimed to townread me yet seemed so willing to shade me based on an assumption that's just thrown out there at multiple times which gave me a bad taste in the mouth.
I mean, I'd only consider flipping you if Taylor flips scum b/c you do defend her a lot and I think its a reasonable suspicion to hold that maybe just maybe the guy that defended scum is scum and not just wrong town. I don't really like your light pushback b/c I think its a reasonable position to hold and you acting like its bonkers that I'd wonder if its a norway/taylor team is kinda dumb.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”