Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Hectic »

Well, are you ready to explain the secret reasons, leuz?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2295, Hectic wrote:I would follow you to the ends of the earth, Donnie...

Did you explain somewhere why leuz is town, and Dunn/Aka is scum? I would be delighted to read it.
Planning on it in 2 days time
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2297, Isis wrote:I know you shouldn't eliminate to "punish bad play" but from a different angle like every other slot and the game has performed the exercise "finish predance without using openwolfing to secure your partner" (except, arguably, Pooky!) and therefore that is something that makes the slot scummier than the other slots
Are you talking about me or her? Because me proposing was NAI to town
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

uh, i am pretty sure i've explained this before but the xplanation leuz gave me makes me think he's probably town like... despite it being an instant dancing proposal.

there's still room for him to be scum and i'm not discarding it entirely but some of the reasons he provided are like... hm. it's the sort of thing that i want to think is town because if it's scum and those things WERE posted i'm going to be very :/ and disappointed for how he's decided to approach all of this in the end
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2300, Hectic wrote:Well, are you ready to explain the secret reasons, leuz?
no

I’ll explain them in dead thread if this town is bad enough to ever lim me here
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i hope that makes sense i may or may not be not entirely sober
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Hectic »

Ydrasse, are leuz's reasons the sort of thing he would've decided on before rolling his alignment? Or does he have to be town to realistically have the same thoughts?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by deleuzional »

I think ydrasse is very likely town but not yet locktown based on our most recent PT talking
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2304, deleuzional wrote:
In post 2300, Hectic wrote:Well, are you ready to explain the secret reasons, leuz?
no

See, that doesn't make any sense to me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2301, MariaR wrote:
In post 2295, Hectic wrote:I would follow you to the ends of the earth, Donnie...

Did you explain somewhere why leuz is town, and Dunn/Aka is scum? I would be delighted to read it.
Planning on it in 2 days time
Why the delay?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Isis »

I feel pretty lost this game maybe I should pick a player to sheep for about 3 elims and then wineshower if he or she still hasn't flipped me scum by then
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

maybe nd39 lol
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2310, Isis wrote:I feel pretty lost this game maybe I should pick a player to sheep for about 3 elims and then wineshower if he or she still hasn't flipped me scum by then
Me, and I only need 1 elim
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2308, Hectic wrote:
In post 2304, deleuzional wrote:
no

See, that doesn't make any sense to me
Doesn’t have to, there’s no good reason for me to explain at this point, I may at a later date
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2310, Isis wrote:I feel pretty lost this game maybe I should pick a player to sheep for about 3 elims and then wineshower if he or she still hasn't flipped me scum by then
Should really be me but you won’t
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Isis »

ydrasse leuz is one of the only plausible S-S pairs in the game which makes me very uncomfortable sending it towards endgame.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by deleuzional »

That’s sort of justifiable paranoia at least and is better than anything you’ve said so far
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by deleuzional »

I am close to 100% that if I had control of the next 3 flips we would hit scum
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Doing, in any order, oka-Fire, hectic-shelly, dunn-akarin

And may win the game with that

If not it’s either bulge in bulge-maria or its beeboy in beeboy-Isis, probably the latter
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2315, Isis wrote:ydrasse leuz is one of the only plausible S-S pairs in the game which makes me very uncomfortable sending it towards endgame.
I've been thinking about this for a while, but it being such a quickly proposed/accepted pair makes it very unlikely people would actually be onboard to endgame it.

I think more realistically leuz is scum in the 2 and is aware of how capable Ydrasse is to obvtown as town in recent times. Ydrasse town/scum meta has had a decent contrast recently, she posts these really towny walls of solving as town, and she has a lot less WIM and far shorter posts as scum. I can see scum!leuz wanting to dance with Ydrasse because ofthose qualities.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2306, Hectic wrote:Ydrasse, are leuz's reasons the sort of thing he would've decided on before rolling his alignment? Or does he have to be town to realistically have the same thoughts?
i'm unsure if he wants me to share this frankly but uh. it leans more into the camp of him being town for his reasons, though he did think about alignment related issues. that's his explanation and i don't want to base my entire read off of him for it but yeah.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by deleuzional »

This sort of shit is exactly why I didn’t want to dance with you incidentally isis, and is why I always think you’re scum every game
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.6

deleuzional - Ydrasse [1] - Isis
MariaR - The Bulge [0] -
OkaPoka - Firebringer [0] -
beeboy - Isis [0] -
Dunnstral - Akarin [1] - MariaR
Hectic - shellyc [1] - deleuzional
Bell - Tayl0r Swift [2] - OkaPoka, Firebringer

Not Voting [9]
- Hectic, Dunnstral, Bell, beeboy, Tayl0r Swift, Akarin, The Bulge, Ydrasse, shellyc

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to execute

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-11-26 02:40:05)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Hectic »

I want to look more closely before voting. Still think Fire is heavily playing to his scummeta.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2316, deleuzional wrote:That’s sort of justifiable paranoia at least and is better than anything you’ve said so far
it's been underlying everything i've said so far! it's not a direct way proving either slot town which doesn't make it exciting to lead with.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”