Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8140 (isolation #800) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:30 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8133, Fidget wrote:
In post 8126, UNOwen wrote:Noraa paranoia, if it helps the last game I played Noraa-shelly almost won because they went for a hard distancing strategy and shelly was trusted on that basis. The way she ran around day one declaring Noraa was confirmed scum but never really tried to convince anyone of it strongly reminded me of that.
No one really listened to shelly's scumread on Noraa in that game past the first few of D1, and Noraa was highly townread by the end of day one, with shelly agreeing if I recall correctly. They did a lot of fighting without a lot of substance.

Was shelly really not trying to convince anyone on Noraa this game? Hm. Fred certainly was, so there's that. I believe shelly mostly kept her vote away from Noraa, but she took pot shots at her constantly (like this one)
In post 3810, shellyc wrote:also I would be happy with a Noraa lethal that slot still floundering
It's not terribly unlike how I'd expect shelly to approach town Noraa. She probably expected Noraa to die down the line, but didn't want to be seen as the *main* driver for it. Which she wouldn't have been, I don't think.

Contrast that with her behavior towards Fred which was a total red flag for me:
In post 4230, shellyc wrote:
In post 4227, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:You know, with 17 players left in this game, I really would appreciate it if everyone only post if they have something meaningful to say. Below is an example of completely inessential conversation that could have been done using the site chat. Please use the site chat for conversations like this. You won't get banned. It's not game related.
Fredrick: complains about no game advancing content
Fredrick again: Doesn't give game advancing content at all

lol
fred order these names from town->scum NOW
fidget
taylor
theta
bell
gloria

Scum!Fred doesn’t give the scroll to LLD if Noraa’s a buddy. I towncased her early and I’m like 99.99999% sure she’s town here. Plus, I totally trust town!Tayl0r’s read on her.

Also, Shelley tried to get her scrolled on D1. She was almost hammered iirc. If there’s a deep wolf, it’s not Noraa but I really don’t think there even is one and without overwhelming evidence to the contrary, I’m really not sure how this is even productive?

This is how scum wins. They stir up paranoia and get town to canabalize itself.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8141 (isolation #801) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:32 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8138, Flea The Magician wrote:Honestly, I wouldn't even say that observing "you're still at it" is an attack... but I can understand how it would be seen as such.
It’s the “better person” comment. That is what’s bordering on character assassination.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8143 (isolation #802) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:39 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Oh sorry @Fidget, I clearly misread your post. :oops:

You’re obviously still agreeing with me on Noraa!town.

What do all of you make of Owno still thinking Flea or myself could still be scum here? When he said that about Flea, Pooky set him straight but now he’s also suggesting there’s still a possibility that I could still be scum. Genuine townslip or fake?

Because people continue to say that the last scum here never gets the scroll but he seems to be ignoring that for some reason?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8148 (isolation #803) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:53 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8142, Fidget wrote:
In post 8140, Gloria Cleary wrote:This is how scum wins. They stir up paranoia and get town to canabalize itself.
Well I mean, it doesn't really matter if he's scum stirring up paranoia because he can't win after he's dead. I'll still listen to what he has to say. With the way I see it currently though, I don't see a case for Noraa.
Yeah neither do I. If I was still in the game, I would never scroll Noraa. But what Owno is doing by suggesting theirs still a possibility of either me or Flea flipping scum + Noraa paranoia + his extreme reluctance to ever get the scroll, still ping me the most. He did explain that, so I feel a bit better but the associatives with his slot & scum are the strongest imo.

That Zeneck post I quoted where he tried to push Noraa and Owno as buddies, is extremely pinging. Scum frequently does this. Push an lhf townie as a teammate of one of their buddies and I kind of disagree on Pooky’s read of it. It think it could have definitely been scum theatre.

He had three names as scum:Noraa, Owno and Bell and there was nothing suspicious about his interactions with either Bell or Noraa but I could definitely see Zedeneck/Owno interactions as scum theatre as I could with Shelley.

Otoh, scum interactions with Pooky look like scum positioning around his slot and Fred/you looked like he was tmi!towning you. You are also being extremely solvey and it’s difficult to imagine you being this good at faking that.

Yeah, nothing has convinced me to switch my vote. I still think it’s most likely Owno.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8151 (isolation #804) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8146, Flea The Magician wrote:Put it back in context, to show me that you're a better person. This is entirely reflective of my view, and my view alone.
You aren’t discussing my behaviour here, you’re specifically referencing my character. I know I’m already a good person and I don’t require you or anyone else to tell me that. I have zero interest in ever discussing my character with you or anyone else. My behaviour is a different matter entirely.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8153 (isolation #805) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:00 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8147, UNOwen wrote:
In post 8127, Gloria Cleary wrote: Owno, I can’t be scum here anymore than Flea can be or the game would already be over.. Last scum never gets the scroll, they just die.
Yes I know, I was talking from my perspective at the start of this day.
Well that is definitely good to know. The thing is that I have to scroll someone and unless I see another player who in my mind as greater scum equity than you, I will be sticking with my scroll. If you want me to change it, you need to convince that someone not you has greater scum equity and right now, I’m not seeing it.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8155 (isolation #806) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8150, UNOwen wrote:
In post 8129, Gloria Cleary wrote:viewtopic.php?f=50&t=83349&user_select%5B%5D=34498

Owno scumgame. Owno, I haven’t looked up any of your towngames but you don’t sound at all different here.
Yes I agree, there is no difference in how I post between that game and my subsequent ones. The point wasn't about posting style, but how I would interact with my potential teammates. I suggested reading the pt for that game, and seeing if you think that I'm the type of player who would try to win by throwing all of my partners under the bus.
The obvious problem here is whomever the last scum is, did exactly that, so everyone left in the game could make that exact same argument.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8156 (isolation #807) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:07 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8154, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 8151, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 8146, Flea The Magician wrote:Put it back in context, to show me that you're a better person. This is entirely reflective of my view, and my view alone.
You aren’t discussing my behaviour here, you’re specifically referencing my character. I know I’m already a good person and I don’t require you or anyone else to tell me that. I have zero interest in ever discussing my character with you or anyone else. My behaviour is a different matter entirely.
That's entirely fair, however, all I have to gauge you on is your behavior.

As I said, the best option currently is to accept we are two people who simply will not get along. It happens. It is no reflection on either of us being good or bad, it is simply the way it is.
This I can definitely agree with. I think that’s probably the case, we just aren’t understanding each other. Perhaps but it’s a lot to assume based solely on one game though it’s of course possible. Some conflicts can eventually be worked out where as others cannot.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8158 (isolation #808) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8152, UNOwen wrote:
In post 8133, Fidget wrote: Was shelly really not trying to convince anyone on Noraa this game? Hm. Fred certainly was, so there's that. I believe shelly mostly kept her vote away from Noraa, but she took pot shots at her constantly (like this one)
In post 3810, shellyc wrote:also I would be happy with a Noraa lethal that slot still floundering
It's not terribly unlike how I'd expect shelly to approach town Noraa. She probably expected Noraa to die down the line, but didn't want to be seen as the *main* driver for it. Which she wouldn't have been, I don't think.
You've actually highlighted one of the posts that sparked my worry, because if you look at it in context shelly only posted that after I posted this:
In post 3796, UNOwen wrote:We all see shelly making no attempt to convince Vax to pass the scroll to "practically confirmed scum" (or whatever hyperbole she was using) Noraa right?
Also my memory may be faulty, but I'm pretty sure shelly still had Noraa as a scum read by the end of day 1 in that game. Day 2 Noraa had been exposed by night actions so isn't relevant.
Town!Tayl0r had an extremely confident tr on her plus why does scum!Fred scroll LLD who had Noraa as her top sr? No, I don’t believe Noraa is ever scum here and I’m definitely not giving her the scroll.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8161 (isolation #809) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:17 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8157, UNOwen wrote:
In post 8128, Gloria Cleary wrote:Anyway @Owno, if you don’t have a read on either Fidget or Pooky, this won’t help me with my decision, because wi hard tr everyone else in the game and if I don’t scroll you, then it’s either Fidget or Pooky. Noraa is and has been mu most confident tr for a very long time now, so it’s not her, for multiple reasons. Plus town!Tayl0r who considers herself to be the Noraa whisperer is confident she’s town.
My read on Pooky is that tonally he is town, but of the remaining players his play makes most sense for him to be scum. He tunneled Taylor for reasons I never understood, and defended shelly based on some pretty flimsy reasoning. He was on board with Fred/Titus/DGB executions but lead the charge on none of them. He also still has a chance at victory with the current dynamics of the thread, and he may be arguing for my survival because he wants to take a paranoid scroll holder into endgame.

Fidget could be scum, but I agree with her argument that if she is then she has made no attempt to win so I expect she isn't.
That is a fair point but he knows if game doesn’t end today, he’s getting the scroll either first or second tomorrow, so he seems pretty chill about that if he’s scum here. Why is Pooky not leading any scum wagons AI for him?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8162 (isolation #810) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:23 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8159, UNOwen wrote:
In post 8155, Gloria Cleary wrote: The obvious problem here is whomever the last scum is, did exactly that, so everyone left in the game could make that exact same argument.
Is that true of Pooky? As I said, he tried to defuse me v shelly as TvT.

Also the specific argument is that it's really unlikely that in one scum game I check if it's ok to throw even one softball question at my partner and then in my very next I decide that every one of my teammates are to go overboard without mercy.
But when were you an active agent towards anyone other than Shelley? Bell took an active role in leading scum wagons but sorry if I’m wrong but Shelley is literally the only flipped scum I recall you pushing.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8164 (isolation #811) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8163, UNOwen wrote:
In post 8161, Gloria Cleary wrote: That is a fair point but he knows if game doesn’t end today, he’s getting the scroll either first or second tomorrow, so he seems pretty chill about that if he’s scum here. Why is Pooky not leading any scum wagons AI for him?
That's true for all of me/Fidget/Pooky, and scum haven't conceded so if there's scum among us they obviously think things will change.

I don't know Pooky's meta to know if leading wagons on scum is AI for him or not, I just generally think that the player who has pushed for scum executions is less likely to be scum than the player who hasn't doing that.
Well you’ve just demonstrated why Bell is obvtown but he’s not in my PoE so that again isn’t helping me.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8167 (isolation #812) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:39 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8165, UNOwen wrote:
In post 8162, Gloria Cleary wrote: But when were you an active agent towards anyone other than Shelley? Bell took an active role in leading scum wagons but sorry if I’m wrong but Shelley is literally the only flipped scum I recall you pushing.
I mean, DGB + Titus just collapsed quickly so no-one really lead there. But if you think back, DGB was bussing Titus, Titus had attacked me, so if we were all scum it would make sense for me to side with DGB over Titus but instead I said DGB was my first choice for scum when MUSH asked me. I think it's fair to say I've been pushing for shelly's death for a long time. I think it's also fair to say I started day 2 saying I'm always happy to kill one scum player, but I'd also be happy to kill a second. I think it's fair to note that when Toog was the compromise wagon on day 1, I suggested a policy execution on Lapsa instead. Pooky has never pushed hard for a scum player to be killed, and he has spent the majority of this game trying to get a now confirmed town player killed.
Can you back this up with quotes?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8168 (isolation #813) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:40 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8166, UNOwen wrote:
In post 8164, Gloria Cleary wrote: Well you’ve just demonstrated why Bell is obvtown but he’s not in my PoE so that again isn’t helping me.
I feel fairly comfortable saying that if you review my ISO v Pooky's, you will find that I have been trying to get scum eliminated far more than he has.
It would really help me to see quotes of where you did this?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8174 (isolation #814) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:16 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8169, UNOwen wrote:
In post 8168, Gloria Cleary wrote: It would really help me to see quotes of where you did this?
What do you want, all the times I said to kill shelly, the way I was on board with voting Fred without any resistance, the bit were I suggested policy'ing Lapsa, where I said I thought DGB was scum, all of it?
Whatever you like because without quotes, there’s no evidence.

The thing is Owno, two of you, Pooky and Fidget are getting the scroll tomorrow first and second. You’re not making it past then and you have shown no interest in receiving the scroll.

Because there’s only one scum left, there’s zero danger of scum being able to scroll anyone, so if I hypothetically shoot either Pooky or Fidget instead of you, you aren’t making past second scroll tomorrow anyway.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8177 (isolation #815) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8172, MURDERCAT wrote:I was kind of hoping that the 3 pages I hadn't read were the beginning of post game. Gloria we have to kill uno because he is the only one doubting Noraa and we can't let him scroll there.
Yes, so Owno this is a very good point. Because even if you’re town, how do we know you won’t scroll Noraa? Because let’s say I shoot either town!Pooky or town!Fidget, if you’re town and you scroll Noraa, if whomever is left from Pooky/Fidget now has an in into the townblock, because while you are now arguing for Pooky!scum, you’ve made it extremely clear that Noraa is your strongest sr, no? So that makes you a threat regardless of alignment but still if I was convinced you were town over Figet/Pooky, I obviously wouldn’t shoot you but I’m not. There is actually more evidence for both Fidget!town and Pooky!town than Owno!town.

And I think if Fidget is town here, than she is the worst scroll because we can count on her to take out whomever’s left from you/Pooky the most, Pooky - second and you last because of your Noraa read. So, one of you or Pooky needs to be scrolled and I think you have the most scum equity, based off of associatives. Yes Shelley hard sr yiu but when did she ever actually try to get you scrolled?

Titus did try to get Pooky scrolled and Shelley tried to get Vax to shoot Fidget but unlike Noraa whom Shelley pushed relentlessly to be scrolled, she never really tried to get you scrolled. There’s actually zero evidence that you were ever in danger and Fred could have put a HURT on Adorable as wifom to implicate her, so scum might have possibly been afraid of LLD dying later than sooner and she was never a threat to Pooky.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8179 (isolation #816) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 5348, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Only 1 scum in Shelly and Fidget.

Kill them both in the same scroll cycle cause there probably is scum in that.

Last scum...
UNOWEN Noraa or Flea.

so honestly, I think....

theta
Taylor
fred
shelly
UNOWEN.

That's my final thought at a solve, but Noraa Flea and Fidget are all in the "realm of concern".

Everything else is paranoia and if I'm very wrong about someone, it will replace a whole subgroup, obviously
@Owno, LLD didn’t have Pooky as a sr, so maybe scum wanted to take her out early before Theta and Tayl0r were eliminated, because she was coming after both Shelley and you and she has you in her PoE as last scum. So her scroll looks worse for you than Fidget and not at all bad for Pooky.

And considering Shelley’s already been flipped, this looks good for Fidget now as well.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8181 (isolation #817) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Now, since I think Noraa’s clear regardless, it could just only point to Shelley but unlike Fidget whom she had as unaligned with Shelley, she clearly thought that you and Shelley could be aligned.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8184 (isolation #818) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8180, UNOwen wrote:
In post 8177, Gloria Cleary wrote: Yes, so Owno this is a very good point. Because even if you’re town, how do we know you won’t scroll Noraa? Because let’s say I shoot either town!Pooky or town!Fidget, if you’re town and you scroll Noraa, if whomever is left from Pooky/Fidget now has an in into the townblock, because while you are now arguing for Pooky!scum, you’ve made it extremely clear that Noraa is your strongest sr, no? So that makes you a threat regardless of alignment but still if I was convinced you were town over Figet/Pooky, I obviously wouldn’t shoot you but I’m not. There is actually more evidence for both Fidget!town and Pooky!town than Owno!town.
I have no scum reads left. My weakest town reads in order are Pooky -> Fidget -> Noraa. But if it is Noraa then I am the only one who would shoot her out of you/Bell/MURDERCAT/Noraa. That is why I wanted to survive, to cover that risk. Don't curse me because you think I'm going to try and be a hero by taking out my controversial paranoid suspicion instead of following the PoE.

But if you think I am more likely to be scum than Pooky or Fidget then obviously that's fair enough reason to scroll me.
I’m already dead, so Idk why you’re even mentioning me here? Bell already trs MC more than Noraa anyway, so in the extremely unlikely chance Noraa is scum, they’ve already got that covered but this is the reason I think it’s you. No one imo should be suspicious of Noraa rn and you are basically arguing that you need to get to the f4 to scroll her?

I don’t believe she’s ever scum here anyway, so you could just get her voted out and then paranoia her on shooting MC and if you’re scum, you win.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8185 (isolation #819) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8182, UNOwen wrote:
In post 8179, Gloria Cleary wrote: @Owno, LLD didn’t have Pooky as a sr, so maybe scum wanted to take her out early before Theta and Tayl0r were eliminated, because she was coming after both Shelley and you and she has you in her PoE as last scum. So her scroll looks worse for you than Fidget and not at all bad for Pooky.

And considering Shelley’s already been flipped, this looks good for Fidget now as well.
I'll try not to mention that this shows LLD was also concerned about the risk of Noraa scum... oh wait. :P

That post was made after LLD had been handed the scroll, I don't think she mentioned anything about suspecting me before that. I recall she might have mentioned something about Pooky though, but not sure what without checking.
No, she didn’t have Pooky anwhere near her PoE. and you’re still trying to paranoia us on Noraa scum. Why didn’t you just say, she died because Shelley?

See you’re the only one who’s acting really suspicious here. Neither Fidget or Pooky are trying to paranoia anyone on either Bell or Noraa. Well no one is on Bell but if you successfully paranoia MC/Bell on town!Noraa then persuade her to shoot MC, we could lose.

So yes, I find your Noraa push extremely suspicious. The fact that you have zero interest in attempting to persuade me to shoot her notwithstanding.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8187 (isolation #820) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8183, MURDERCAT wrote:Honestly, if Uno is town I want that info today because otherwise I'm not really going to be reconsidering anything. Uno=town is important info I want sooner rather than later. I don't feel that way about anyone else, even Pooky.
His push on Noraa at f4 gets him the win if he can persuade her to shoot you. I think he’s scum here and this is his plan.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8190 (isolation #821) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8186, UNOwen wrote:
In post 8184, Gloria Cleary wrote: I’m already dead, so Idk why you’re even mentioning me here? Bell already trs MC more than Noraa anyway, so in the extremely unlikely chance Noraa is scum, they’ve already got that covered but this is the reason I think it’s you. No one imo should be suspicious of Noraa rn and you are basically arguing that you need to get to the f4 to scroll her?

I don’t believe she’s ever scum here anyway, so you could just get her voted out and then paranoia her on shooting MC and if you’re scum, you win.
I mean I'm explaining why I wanted to survive this phase. I know I'm never going to make it through PoE to the point where I would scroll Noraa anymore, so it doesn't matter. Bell seems to be suggesting he agrees with my ordering as well, so I no longer even need to be around in the next phase to ensure the Noraa scum argument is heard if it gets that far.

All that is left is if you are right that the scum is within Pooky/Fidget/Me (and I still think you probably are), then I'm trying to convince you that if you want to end the game here you definitely won't by cursing me and probably will if you curse Pooky.
Bell doesn’t want Noraa dying anywhere before f2. I am not giving you the chance to paranoiaing town on who’s left from Pooky/Fidget then Noraa. If you can get both of the scrolled before you, that opens the door for you to paranoia Bell/MC on Noraa and then to paranoia her on MC. I’m not remotely paranoiaing on Noraa, so I don’t think there is even any reason to even consider this at this point.

I think this is where I shoot. Town should not be trying to disrupt the townblock and especially with my death, scum!you is the biggest threat, town!you as well.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8196 (isolation #822) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3488, shellyc wrote:
In post 3475, UNOwen wrote:Again fair. My reads were vague and basically non-existent. I thought we were about to enter a stage with much more information than usual this early in the game due to the massive Noraa push. I like to go one step at a time. Treating Noraa as confirmed scum and then scum hunting with that in mind is alien to me. Allowing other players to get away with that is also alien to me.
why are you so defeatist, because
your partner noraa is dead as a doornail

3475 feels like fluff filling space with words
Again scum is pushing you with Noraa. Both Shelley and Zedeneck did this.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8200 (isolation #823) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8114, Bell wrote:Dw, I'll be shot before my opinion matters. Since while ppl are paranoid about MC, Noraa.
Nobody is drunk enough to think I could be scum.
This is what makes Owno dangerous. Fidget is paranoiaing on MC and Owno on Noraa and since Bell is stronger on MC than Noraa, town!Noraa eating a scroll is a possibility and perhaps she scrolls MC, leaving a Bell/Owno f2. if he’s scum it’s obviously what he’d be hoping for.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8202 (isolation #824) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 7876, Hectic wrote:
Gloria Cleary
is the new
scroll bearer!

They now have 2 days to pick a player they'd like to pass the scroll to, using a VOTE:

I'll allow placeholder votes using the HURT: tags in the event the player is afraid they'll forget to pass it on. The person it's passed to will simply default to the placeholder they've put down earlier.
If no placeholder vote was used, I'll pick the last living/non-cursed player the scroll bearer has voted in the game to receive the scroll.
If the above is not applicable, I'll allow mafia to pick.

Timer: (expired on 2020-11-18 10:36:08)
I will probably vote later today.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8204 (isolation #825) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8201, MURDERCAT wrote:Why haven't we shot Uno?
This is a genuine question by they way, I'm curious what else you are worried about
My HURT tag is already on him. I want to be able to give us much input as I can because I can’t contribute anymore once I’ve scrolled.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8206 (isolation #826) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8205, MURDERCAT wrote:So let's say uno flips town, what order do you think is best?
It probably doesn’t matter that much but because Fidget is paranoiaing on you, maybe her first?

I guess it comes down to whom you expect to stick with the plan. I actually think game ends with Owno flip because most of the associatives point to him.

Pooky being completely chill with the plan makes him look better than Fidget, so I’d go Owno - Fidget - Pooky, because being chill about the plan is the most town indicative.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8209 (isolation #827) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8197, Noraa wrote:In the current situation, I'm wavering on my SR on Uno but regardless he is still scummier than everyone alive.
Posts like this one is what makes his read on you so bizarre. He should clearly see that this is an obviously townie response from you.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8210 (isolation #828) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

VOTE: UNOwen
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8213 (isolation #829) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Hope the game ends with this. If you were town, Owno, I’m sorry,
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8216 (isolation #830) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

:(
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8219 (isolation #831) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8215, UNOwen wrote:Three shots left.
Pooky then Fidget or Fidget then Pooky, don't even doubt it. After that...
I truly, truly hope that all this was pointless silliness on my part.
Good luck town!
If you had just townlocked Noraa. :(
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8227 (isolation #832) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8218, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I guess we actually have to die Murder Catto! <3
So it was Fidget then? :facepalm:

Then I really feel stupid because Flea was going to shoot her. :/

Sorry Flea, if it actually is Fidget. :cry:
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8230 (isolation #833) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8220, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Gloria give me your lock f2 b4 hectic locks the thread

we r still good with Bell/Noraa?
Yes, 100%.

It’s not Pooky,
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8232 (isolation #834) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8218, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I guess we actually have to die Murder Catto! <3
Yes, scroll Fidget next.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8237 (isolation #835) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8231, Noraa wrote:
In post 8227, Gloria Cleary wrote:So it was Fidget then?
Yeah. I think so.
Game ends with Fidget scroll and I was right initially and Flea will give me shit rightfully so in the dead thread for messing things up.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8241 (isolation #836) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8220, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Gloria give me your lock f2 b4 hectic locks the thread

we r still good with Bell/Noraa?
In post 8223, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 8222, MURDERCAT wrote:So now we decide who gets to take the final shot.
I think we should vote Pooky

pedit so it goes pooky

So now we decide who gets to take the final shot.I think we should vote Pookypedit so it goes pooky
This is fine.

I trust you will do the last pass Murdercatto?
I definitely think it’s Fidget.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8243 (isolation #837) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8238, Noraa wrote:P sure Fidget is scum here. Uno was most likely and unless he's twilight trolling, fidget is scum. {Pooky, Murder, Bell} doesn't have scum.
Yep. She’s trying to paranoia us on MC and hopes Pooky shoots him, so if she gets the scroll, the game just ends.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8247 (isolation #838) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

And that could mean that’s the real reason Adorable didn’t get the scroll. I just thought that since Bell was stronger on MC, paranoiaing on Noraa was riskiest. But Fidget started pinging me when she started pushing on MC, so it makes sense why Pooky is chill with the plan.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8253 (isolation #839) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8246, Noraa wrote:
In post 8243, Gloria Cleary wrote:She’s trying to paranoia us on MC
I'm kinda paranoid on Murder as well ngl. But regardless, I think there's nothing wrong with the inner town block and just by Poe alone, it has to be fidget.
She was pushing MC, so that’s not a good sign. It doesn’t matter because I think you and Bell get to the end if Fidget is scrolled first but Pooky’s response was town indicative.

So Fidget - Pooky - MC. - leaving a Bell/Noraa F2. But I think game just ends with Fidget and I get to eat crow for getting in the way of Flea’s scroll. :(
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8263 (isolation #840) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8249, Noraa wrote:
In post 8247, Gloria Cleary wrote:I just thought that since Bell was stronger on MC, paranoiaing on Noraa was riskiest.
but its also good play bc Bell likes MC more.
<3

Yeah, thanks I feel better but this means Flea was right but yeah, I think the worst shot was Pooky.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8268 (isolation #841) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8257, Noraa wrote:
In post 8252, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Noraa winning this game as scum has a certainty beauty to it that I'd rather not mess with
This is just like Chara's folly. I'd have the easiest time winning if I was scum. Almost makes me sad I didnt roll scum :mad:
No, because I wouldn’t have been able to successfully towncase you and Fred would never have passed it to LLD if you were and town!Tayl0r would have never townlocked you.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8269 (isolation #842) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8265, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you were obligated to shoot unowen because he was the only one willing to shoot noraa so we could not afford him in the F5.
In post 8266, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 8265, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you were obligated to shoot unowen because he was the only one willing to shoot noraa so we could not afford him in the F5.
this
<3

Thanks guys, I feel better now.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8275 (isolation #843) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8267, Noraa wrote:
In post 8260, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm not gonna paranoia Noraa because I think if she was scum here - she'd deserve this win. 1K+ posts. What a beautiful game.
I do think that if I was scum, the scum team made some .... really questionable decisions.

All of them pointed a finger at me and called me scum and then Fred passed to the only person that wasn't up to date with the game that used to scream for my blood every time she set foot into the game :/
Yeah, making you IC was dumb but I also shake my head at Titus and DGB making their associatives so blatantly obvious. And how did she seriously think that her push on Tayl0r would work?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8282 (isolation #844) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8274, UNOwen wrote:Too paranoid to live...

(I seriously would never have scrolled Noraa before Pooky/Fidget, but I know raising the issue at all made me look super trigger happy so it was a fair shot)
I should have gotten suspicious when Fidget switched from pushing Pooky to MC, so had you townlocked Noraa I probably would have shot there.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8287 (isolation #845) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8281, Noraa wrote:
In post 8275, Gloria Cleary wrote:making you IC was dumb
Disagree. As I said, I'm a weak link in the town block.

Making Bell conftown. Now that actually would've been stupid.

But me, not so much. I come from a background of uh ..... getting SRed by every single player except mush on day 1 :/
I tr you. :) So did Tayl0r.

No, because he already was by play, He led wagons on scum.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8291 (isolation #846) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

You are dead! -Hectic
Last edited by Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9963 (isolation #847) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 9953, shellyc wrote:I will be nomming this game for Game of the Year - all of it was beautiful especially the finale
+1

Definitely, the best game I think I’ve ever played, this was truly a masterpiece. And the playerlist was dope, particularly MUSH, Noraa, Pooky, Murderkitty, Owno, Shelley, Bell, Fidget, Hopkirk, Tayl0r - who I can thank for not getting scrolled D1 while I was V/LA. <3
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9968 (isolation #848) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Noraa dayvigging Bell was the most epic thing I’ve ever experienced in any game ever.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9981 (isolation #849) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 9969, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Check what I had to say in the spec/dead-thread about my performance being worth literally anything. Spoiler: like 60% of that credit, MINIMUM, belongs to Bell, UNOwen,
Gloria
:o

Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9985 (isolation #850) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 9983, Noraa wrote:I want to say that uno will be forever paranoid. 3 whole Noraa scum games. I hope he has nightmares :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Idk about Owno but I bet Bell is having the following night terrors:

Spoiler:
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9991 (isolation #851) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 9986, Noraa wrote:I thought I was done crying but then I saw the dead thread. Maybe I just need to wait like a month to read it.
:(

It’s really easy for people in the dead thread to be an armchair quarterback.

In post 9987, Noraa wrote:Gloria ty for forgiving me for the nasty red pm :D
Sweetie, as I said you made the game a delight. And you reassured me that all of the extremely kind things you said about me were on the level. <3

The game wouldn’t have nearly been as much fun had you been scrolled on D1, so for that reason alone, I take great pride in that very wrong read I had of you. I would never be sad losing to scum!Noraa ever.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9992 (isolation #852) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 9958, Hectic wrote:Some random numbers

Shoutout to Nero Cain, the things were quality
Eventhough the dead thread had far far far less than “100% more Nero”, I concur.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10009 (isolation #853) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 9995, Noraa wrote:Btw .... my emotional range as town isn't that wide unless someone pisses me off big time like .... in stuff I'm listening to but even then, I didn't show my anger that much.

Theres a lot you have to do to piss off a calm town!Noraa that is blissfully skipping around and blowing bubbles of fluff at everyone.

You don't have to do much to piss off an angry scum!Noraa because she's already pissed because of her role pm LMFAO.
Well I really read your rage at LLD being town indicative, because I would have been absolutely furious myself. Like uh sure, I totally signed up for this to lay down and die without a fight on D1.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10013 (isolation #854) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10012, Noraa wrote:
In post 10009, Gloria Cleary wrote:Well I really read your rage at LLD being town indicative, because I would have been absolutely furious myself. Like uh sure, I totally signed up for this to lay down and die without a fight on D1.
that rage was fake :/
Wow! Meryl Streep has nothing on you I guess. :P
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10018 (isolation #855) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:59 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10014, Noraa wrote:Town!me is a carefree little polar bear running out in the wild eating my ice cream. Town!me isn't angered that easily lol.

I won't be able to use this card in my next scum game tho since I spoiled it here :D
I’m kind’ve the opposite. I can get genuinely upset as either but much easier as town imo. It really depends on the game.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10021 (isolation #856) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

However, I take games a lot less seriously now in generally, so I’m more chill than I used to be.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10024 (isolation #857) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

1) town, 2) scum 3) town 4) scum, 5) scum? 6) town?

all right except for 6 ~MC
Wow, maybe I can parse you Noraa? Interesting, so the question marks were both scum. I will keep this in mind for my future games with Noraa.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10034 (isolation #858) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10030, Noraa wrote:
In post 10024, Gloria Cleary wrote:
1) town, 2) scum 3) town 4) scum, 5) scum? 6) town?

all right except for 6 ~MC
Wow, maybe I can parse you Noraa? Interesting, so the question marks were both scum. I will keep this in mind for my future games with Noraa.
Ig I failed that game. I thought they were all pulled from scum games O_O and .... these are my own posts :/
:lol:

That’s pretty funny but interesting I got 5/6 right and you can’t remember the posts from your town games.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10035 (isolation #859) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10032, Noraa wrote:Gloria say something funny!

I want u in my wiki <.<
I made lots of funny posts in the dead thread. I’m not always in the mood to be funny, sorry.:/

But check that out, I think I provided you with quite a selection. :wink:
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10036 (isolation #860) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Subject: Death Curse Spectator/Dead PT NOW WITH 100% MORE NERO
Gloria Cleary wrote:Noraa: I claim scum.

Everyone still alive in game except MC: come again?

Noraa: I’m literally telling you I’m scum here.

Everyone but MC: Hey not so fast there Missy, no need to say things you might regret.

Noraa: I hardclaim scum. Can we please just end this now?

Everyone not MC: We still need more analysis. We can’t risk that crafty scumkitty putting one over on us.
Okay, this one is one of my favourites.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10040 (isolation #861) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

When I first started playing I didn’t understand why everyone thought I was scummy for trying to play like I was on Survivor.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10047 (isolation #862) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10046, Noraa wrote:GLORIA
dis is us:
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10050 (isolation #863) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10041, Noraa wrote:
In post 10040, Gloria Cleary wrote:When I first started playing I didn’t understand why everyone thought I was scummy for trying to play like I was on Survivor.
LMAFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIP
Apparently it was one of my best scumgames as town. :P
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10056 (isolation #864) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10055, Noraa wrote:Pooky been real quiet. maybe it was a mod error and pooky was just secretly red all along O_O

VOTE: Pookster

My God, you’re right Noraa!. How did we miss this. The cold case mystery on who actually shot Bell, has finally been solved.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10058 (isolation #865) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10057, Noraa wrote:
In post 10056, Gloria Cleary wrote:The cold case mystery on who actually shot Bell, has finally been solved.
:O

seems bell didn't die for the chem class then :P

I wouldn’t be so sure about that.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10063 (isolation #866) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10062, Infinity 324 wrote:
Role PMWelcome,
Noraa
. You are a
Chemistry Student

Win condition:

• You win when you make it to chemistry class.

Game thread is here. Please confirm by telling me your alignment, any partner's names, and acknowledging that the mafia has daytalk.
lmfaoooooo

You didn’t specify “town” so is her actual alignment “chemistry”, then?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10072 (isolation #867) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10070, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what

i am the nicest bear on the site :3
How do you then account for the paw prints on the gun and the honey residue where the bullet hit
Snoopy
Bell?

:igmeou:
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10087 (isolation #868) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Eventhough I’m glad this game is over, I will miss reading Noraa posts. :(
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10089 (isolation #869) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10088, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:it's ok

Noraa won't let this game being over stop her from posting in here.

D E T E R M I N A T I O N
Noraa - the highest WIM in mafia history. :P
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10096 (isolation #870) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Noraa, can I please have loads of hugs? I just got totally pocketed by a masterful scum teddy. :cry:
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10097 (isolation #871) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10096, Gloria Cleary wrote:Noraa, can I please have loads of hugs? I just got totally pocketed by a masterful scum teddy. :cry:
In post 519, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 508, The Bulge wrote:I hope nobody ever actually underestimates pooky :eek:
Yeah, never ever again. If I’m fooled by scum but it’s not at a deep gut level it’s different and with Noraa, she made Death Curse so extremely enjoyable I wouldn’t have cared. Like I’m obviously glad I won that but what Noraa did for me in that game totally overrode any negative feelings I could have ever had about it. Plus, I think I have a way of parsing her, I thnk?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10123 (isolation #872) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10114, Noraa wrote:
Infinity 324 wrote:
Role PMWelcome,
Noraa
. You are a
Self-Aligned Hyperposter
!

Win condition:

• You win when your post count exceeds 1500 in the game thread before it is locked.

Game thread is here. Please confirm by telling me your alignment, any partner's names, and acknowledging that the mafia has daytalk.
In post 10121, Noraa wrote::(
only 1460 posts. 40 more to go *snifflies*
how difficult
I have faith in you. Go Noraa!!!!
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10148 (isolation #873) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10137, Noraa wrote:This one is Gloria and I:

<3
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10149 (isolation #874) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10147, Infinity 324 wrote:No regrets.
Can you make me a unique role pm, like I win when I fuck up reads and lead town off a cliff or something? :P
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10153 (isolation #875) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10150, Noraa wrote:
In post 10149, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 10147, Infinity 324 wrote:No regrets.
Can you make me a unique role pm, like I win when I fuck up reads and lead town off a cliff or something? :P
town still won lmao. u can be a town jester with me. we win when we die :D
<3

I’d 100% sign up for that game.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10157 (isolation #876) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Role PMWelcome,
Gloria Cleary
. You are a
Town Loyal Spirit

Win condition:

• You win you get pocketed by scum, but town channels your beautiful towny energy to win anyway.

I <3 you Infinity!
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10158 (isolation #877) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8308, Nero Cain wrote:
Game Name:
Bears with Guns
Flavor/Mechanics:
Set in the future the bears have taken over yellowstone and they have guns.
Your Experience:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=79373
Current Modding Commitments:
none
Reviewed By:
just hectic so far
Back-Up or Co-Mod:
hectic
Number of Players:
Hydrae:
no
Restrictions:
no
Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics?
no

Have a pre-in frm DGB
:lol:
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10173 (isolation #878) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10165, Noraa wrote:
In post 10160, MURDERCAT wrote:At the risk of interrupting Noraa, what did you think of how the setup played out Hectic? In theory, would you make any changes if you ran it again?
I thought I agreed with Isis that it might be a bit town sided. But the power of getting a wolf into the town block is evident.
Maybe the dayvig is actually a bit hard to use in practice?
the dayvig is impossible to use without making it so that there is one remaining player. In the case that one person has to solo carry their team towards the end, the dayvig is basically unusable. I used it cuz I wanted to go down in style :cool:

But if there's like 2 scum towards the end, that's where the dayvig is probs helpful cuz if they dayvig a townie and the last alive townie has to pass a scroll. Both the players alive are scum so no matter which one gets the scroll, its a scum win.

The scum team didn't know how the dayvig worked. We didn't know that finishing the passing of the scrolls was a bigger priority than being 1 scum 1 town. So we thought at the end if we dayvigged someone, we won the game.

Like at the end of day 6, it was 1 scum alive and 1 town alive. I feel like fairness wise, that should've been a scum win. But no, the scroll must be passed and so town won with one townie standing, murder.
I agree with this. I think for this setup to be balanced, the dayvig should have won you the game. It was epic 1n any case.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10175 (isolation #879) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10174, MURDERCAT wrote:Kinda goes against the whole theme though
Well technically the scroll holders were like temp treestumps but I see your point. I think if Noraa had shot Bellon the first scroll, it would have worked.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10195 (isolation #880) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10193, Hectic wrote:
In post 10160, MURDERCAT wrote:At the risk of interrupting Noraa, what did you think of how the setup played out Hectic? In theory, would you make any changes if you ran it again?
I thought I agreed with Isis that it might be a bit town sided. But the power of getting a wolf into the town block is evident.
I think it's a little townsided. It's too close to nightless and scum on average only get 2.66 nightkills (4 deaths * 2/3 chance to be first in first two passes). The vig sounds nice in theory, but if you use it super early to snipe an obvtown leader, you make it twice as difficult for 1 scum to win all the way down the line in final 5 (which turns into 4).

I think an adjustment in having scrolled players immediately treestumped, but only removed from the game and flipped upon the 3rd pass is good. It means scum win with parity slightly earlier in situations, and makes the dayvig a lot more versatile.
Yeah, that’s kind of what I suggested. Noraa would have absolutely won in that case.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10200 (isolation #881) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10196, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 10193, Hectic wrote:
I think it's a little townsided. It's too close to nightless and scum on average only get 2.66 nightkills (4 deaths * 2/3 chance to be first in first two passes). The vig sounds nice in theory, but if you use it super early to snipe an obvtown leader, you make it twice as difficult for 1 scum to win all the way down the line in final 5 (which turns into 4).

I think an adjustment in having scrolled players immediately treestumped, but only removed from the game and flipped upon the 3rd pass is good. It means scum win with parity slightly earlier in situations, and makes the dayvig a lot more versatile.
that is effectively what is already happening though i think

mechanically the scroll is a public vengekill by a treestumped player
if scum achieve parity but a vengekill by town still needs to be resolved
then scum do not automatically win then and there because they can still lose that parity due to the vengekill
the vengekill still needs to be resolved
No because they were still technically considered to be alive until flip. Treestumped means they can still post but they are already dead pre-flip, so huge difference imo.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10201 (isolation #882) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10192, Infinity 324 wrote:
Locking this quickly.
In post 10194, Infinity 324 wrote:
The legend of the scroll came true. Thousands died due to its terrible curse, and the land was littered with corpses. But amidst the devastation, one girl in a cave was still alive. Miraculously, she survived the curse of the scroll and for some reason couldn't stop writing on it.

A win condition has been achieved! Noraa,
Self-Aligned Hyperposter
, has won postgame!

Role PMWelcome,
Noraa
. You are a
Self-Aligned Hyperposter
!

Win condition:

• You win when your post count exceeds 1500 in the game thread before it is locked.

PEdit: hectic ur a meanie
lmaooo
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10205 (isolation #883) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

If you won’t be too harsh, you can do me. *ducks*
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10210 (isolation #884) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10207, Bell wrote:I think you know what you did tho.

You reached too fair with indicators that weren't necessarily reliable.
I think while it's good to have fun, asking for the scroll after obv towning it up for most of us was just really awkward and upsetting it went against our win conditions.
You asked us to trust you, but that trust was misplaced. Trust is just something you earn not something you can demand.
But everybody knows that.

Too harsh?
You mean with the scroll? I didn’t actually want it at that time, I actually wanted Flea to give it to Owno over Fidget. All were wrong obviously because Noraa was the scum. I was very wrong about Titus but I had other good reads. Do you mean that?

Well, it’s like that Princess Bride video, you try the best you can. I might definitely had been over my head though?

No it’s fine. I asked for it afterall.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10211 (isolation #885) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 10208, Bell wrote:Your strength is being able to brawl, engage with others and make your points and have people follow them. I never felt like I didn't understand you either so your communication was good.
:cool:

Awesome. :)
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10224 (isolation #886) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Subject: Death Curse Mafia PT
Hectic wrote:Stop bussing me, Noraa, I'm not even in the game.
lmfaoooo
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10225 (isolation #887) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Subject: Death Curse Mafia PT
Noraa wrote:
In post 7957, Gloria Cleary wrote:Noraa probably kept me going when no one else believed in me.
Gloria, it's very unfair for me to say this and may come off as rude considering I did get a red role pm but I sincerely enjoyed your presence and you kept me going in this game as well. It's unfair for me to say but I felt pretty crappy getting tunneled.
Ig this'll sound super annoying because, again, I got a fucking red pm, but I appreciate you.
No, not rude at all. <3

Like I said, if I ever have to lose another game to scum, my preference would be you by an ocean. You made the game so much fun. :)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”