DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 811, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 810, Tayl0r Swift wrote: i dont like to pretend that my scumreads are definitely scum.
hey, is that a shot at me? :lol:
think this clears tayl0r as well
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

literally like the only people he ever talks about/to is

Guillotina, Tayl0r, pob long, Gamma, Chaos, catboi
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 1572, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times.
I’m the vigilante and I killed BM, and he was mafia. Noraa is suspect for seeming to know Guillo was the scum kill. That’s why I’ve been having doubts about her. I don’t think it’s chkflip as BM’s partner because DT 100% gets yeeted D1 in that scenario imo.
Ok well when I said that I was under the assumption that the only night killing roles were scum and vigi. I forgot SK existed.

Guillo is a much more likely scum kill than BM, no?

The problem with this game is that I read the setup but I keep forgetting what roles exist.

Like I remember wishing I would get the vigi role like a day before role pms were sent.

But then halfway thru day 1 I was like "huh why is everyone so convinced there is a vig"

And then after I forgot the vig, I remembered it after people were like "u dumbass its open setup"

And then today I forgot there was a SK.

I have bad memory sometimes :/

-nornor
You THOUGHT you knew what the word "Chaos" meant...
This package contains three tsunamis: Noraa (Bubblybop), Puffilybop, and Squigglybop (names all courtesy of Noraa :D :))
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 1579, Chaos Triforce wrote:Guillo is a much more likely scum kill than BM, no?
If this was the point u were concerned with ... like uhhhh Guillo fucking softed pr yesterday SO damn hard I was like no bruh stop.

If I was in a neighborhood with him, I would've literally told him to stfu.

his softing was really bad.

-nornor
This package contains three tsunamis: Noraa (Bubblybop), Puffilybop, and Squigglybop (names all courtesy of Noraa :D :))
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1575, DoubtingThomas wrote:lol PlusJOYED really left the game like that as scum huh
I thought the complaining about toxicity was NAI. Shamefully, thought he was town on content. But no matter.
In post 365, PlusJOYED wrote:early read list (unordered)

towny
johny: posts content and progresses the game so far. pretty genuine too

superb: reasons earlier stated

gullotine: I sense newbie paranoia from them very similar to what I experienced my first game with a similar background, he's also quite obstinate and stubborn without tunneling which I like. My empathy tells me he's town.

pob long: I lowkey love this man he's hilarious. I don't know if he isn't a native english speaker or is playing a character but I love it yet struggle to understand him. His few posts are him making good observations too.

Aristophanes: Similar bubbly style to superb and noraa leans him town a bit but he hasn't really contributed so this read is pretty weak. I was told this is how town Aristophanes acts.

taylor: following town meta pretty hard from what i recall. Small observations and boosts.

scummy:
Triforce: reasons earlier stated

doubting thomas: skepticism and ... wait I think I see where he gets his name. Regardless a bit of a scumtell and his early whining about meta didn't really please me.

Chk: their absolutes and how hard their reads are I dislike so far. I've seen town players do that but i think it's a scumtell or sign of tmi.

gamma: I've played like 2 games with them as scum and I can tell you he feels like scum cuz meta. But I concede my perspective is lopsided so I might be wrong. Weaker read cuz of this.

null shame corner: sirius
I think scum in this setup have very little reason to distance, you probably find a teammate somewhere in the townreads and between the reads of plus and BM, I'd say Johnny or Ari? BM greets johnny but doesn't say much to him afterwards, puts Aristophanes in his "solve" but doesn't really mention him otherwise.
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 1581, catboi wrote:Shamefully, thought he was town on content.
same.
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

Theres one thing that I think might be happening here. It's that Gamma is a scum that killed Guillo who was a vig.

I thought about it and its entirely possible. considering that my partner as SRs gamma, I'm going to say there's a 50-50 chance of gamma being real vig and gamma being the evil faction(doesn't matter which one) that killed a vig yesterday.

Lemme think on this a bit. I originally thought gamma had to be vig but that's not actually true cuz with everyone having the "cannibal" thing, nothing is entirely certain.

-nornor
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 1583, Chaos Triforce wrote:that killed Guillo
or BM for a matter of fact.

Even if guillo was vig and gamma killed them, it'd be fine cuz the SK would never cc that claim. The SK or scum(depending on what gamma is) would just know gamma is the other and that's it.

-nornor
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Marashu »

Official Vote Count 2.02
EliminationWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to eliminate someone.

JohnnyFarrar
(2):DoubtingThomas, catboi
Chaos Triforce
(2): pob long, chkflip
Gamma Emerald
(1):Chaos Triforce

Not voting
(4): JohnnyFarrar, DrippingGoofball, Gamma Emerald, Aristophanes

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-11-28 15:48:07).

Mod notes:
:!:
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1583, Chaos Triforce wrote:Theres one thing that I think might be happening here. It's that Gamma is a scum that killed Guillo who was a vig.

I thought about it and its entirely possible. considering that my partner as SRs gamma, I'm going to say there's a 50-50 chance of gamma being real vig and gamma being the evil faction(doesn't matter which one) that killed a vig yesterday.

Lemme think on this a bit. I originally thought gamma had to be vig but that's not actually true cuz with everyone having the "cannibal" thing, nothing is entirely certain.

-nornor
I think the claim is still likely to resolve itself in that even if he's fakeclaiming as mafia/SK, he gets shot anyawy, but I don't scumread him particularly and don't think he claimed in a scummy way
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

well, if gamma is town vig, i would expect them to be dead tonight.

if they are scum/sk whoever he is not has a lot of incentives to kill gamma. i think it's self resolving.

i also think the way gamma claimed is most likely always town. he wasn't really under pressure
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was always claiming after eating a scum. Removes me as a suspect for dietician, and let’s Roleblocker know that 1) they shouldn’t block me and 2) blocking scum = blocking a kill, and vice versa
I probably won’t be acting at night for now to give Roleblocker a better chance to catch scum/clear town
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

So, I saw recent posts and am intrigued!

Gamma, I think you have a decent point on Triforce and I have been feeling a little off with them today. Why aren't you voting them, based on your suspicions?

Also, nice shot! I'll look at BM for associatives :)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have felt like Noraa’s posting that didn’t involve me was towny. Idk if the recent point is enough to outweigh that. I’m trying to ignore how the push on me makes me feel.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You know what, something percolated in my think pan that makes Noraa probably a bit more sus. Nearly every time Noraa has hydra slipped she has posted something self-demeaning. The thing is, scum!Noraa uses AtE as a weapon, so it could be she’s self-flagellating to make people not pressure her as much?
<Embrace The Void>

Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:58 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

What... are you saying she's intentionally leaving out her sign in posts where she's frustrated? Pretty sure that's a townslip, or at least an "emotion-slip" because she forgets to sign when she's more emotional.

-tabletop
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 1588, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was always claiming after eating a scum. Removes me as a suspect for dietician, and let’s Roleblocker know that 1) they shouldn’t block me and 2) blocking scum = blocking a kill, and vice versa
I probably won’t be acting at night for now to give Roleblocker a better chance to catch scum/clear town
Well now this is also sus. I may be confbiasing BUT hear me out. I've been sussing gamma since a LONG time ago.

The moment he claimed vig, I was like ok, if there's no cc, fine, gamma's prob town.

But then I realized something. Gamma is either a vig or someone that killed a big yesterday. Those are the only possibilities, no?

Then, I was thinking about how I would be able to tell gamma truly was a vig. The ONLY way is if there are 3 kills tonight. Cuz that proves that there IS a vig and since no one cc'ed, it has to be gamma.

Then in this post, gamma says he's gonna holster.

I might be confbiasing but the more gamma talks the more worried I am that he is just scum that killed vig last night.

-nornor
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

I mean think about it.

Guillo was DEFINITELY a pr. He softed pr so fucking hard it'd be insane if he was a vt.

BM was honestly pretty towny as well.

This is getting to a point where I'm almost thinking SK killed one of bm/guillo. Scum killed the other and vig was role blocked for some reason :/

I don't see why vig ever kills bm or guillo.

Originally, I was thinking bm was a scum kill because my subconscious always views BM and plus for that matter as scummy. I've just never gone into a game with either without thinking both were scummy as fuck.

But then I remembered that was not in fact true. Thru the argument with Doubting, they were very damn townie.

big doesn't shoot there I don't think.

But then the problem is if those were both evil faction kills, that means the RB'er RB'ed one of those two which also doesn't make much sense.

IDK. scuse me while I try to figure this all out in table's dms.

-nornor
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1593, Chaos Triforce wrote:Then in this post, gamma says he's gonna holster.

I might be confbiasing but the more gamma talks the more worried I am that he is just scum that killed vig last night.
I mean if people WANT me to act that’s fine, but I’d rather not so roleblocker can be more confident about whether they blocked a kill or not. At this point RB is at maximum utility, since it doesn’t have to worry about blocking the right mafia.
Also where the fuck did Guillo soft PR? Imo his play was probably VT-like with how aggressive he was.
As for why BM, I just sensed a difference in his play from what I knew. He felt muted.
<Embrace The Void>

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:48 am

Post by catboi »

Him repeatedly insisting he wasn't going to b eliminated = nooby softclaim. Plain as day, VTs don't speak with that level of confidence. I saw it, about half the people in the game saw it. I understand Chaos's distrust there but don't think it's worth being concerned about right now. I also think neither guillo or BM are likely to have shot the other as vig, the only way I'd expect one to be vig is if they shot the SK or were roleblocked, both of which are fairly unlikely outcomes. I would strongly urge chaos to consider players in the game besides gamma.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1578, DoubtingThomas wrote:literally like the only people he ever talks about/to is

Guillotina, Tayl0r, pob long, Gamma, Chaos, catboi
Probably ignores the buddies.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 1596, catboi wrote:I would strongly urge chaos to consider players in the game besides gamma.
Ok but who?
Those two scumbuckets Pop long and chuck flip?
wtf am I supposed to say.
they are both scummy af and idk how to read people like that.

we have 1 flip. the rest are all cannibal flips.

Heck I can't even be sure a vig claim is real.

I hard TR sexy prfpc for this post tho. It's very very townie.

-nornor
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

Doubting is just hard to sort and I honestly kinda think they are scum atm if gamma is scum.

cuz Plus "being scum" benefits Doubting the most.

But if gamma is a buddy that killed plus who was a vig ....

yeah idk.

I have never been in a game where flips are like this.

I struggle.

imma let table take the reins. this is all very confusing for me. legitimately.

-nornor

Return to “Completed Open Games”