Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:06 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

Vote Count 3.7With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to eliminate.

OutWorldER
(3): NoPowerOverMe, MathBlade, Battle Mage
NoPowerOverMe
(3): Flavor Leaf, Alchemist21, OutWorldER
no elim
(1): Rannygazoo

Not Voting
(2): Titus, no elim

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-12-13 20:25:07).

Mod notes:
I am using Thesp's automated votecounter - please notify me if there are any errors.
Battle Mage is V/LA for the weekend. I am also V/LA for the weekend, but I will try to get vote counts spaced a maximum of 12 hours apart.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1434, Alchemist21 wrote:I possibly have more experience with FL than anyone here and his play that caught you was one of his more solid gambits.
Alch’s entire ISO is pushing NPOM after suddenly dropping the outer push.

It’s very neat and coordinated too neat.

Pretty much I think all the scum are in NPOM+FL+Outer+Alch. Everyone else I am townreading atm.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 368, Flavor Leaf wrote:I read Battle Mage as town. I’ve never seen them scum before, but I like to trust my gut with them, and nothing seems out of place thus far.

Non Imh, meh. Don’t have a read here.

Hessian, same thing.

Ranny’s a bit weird. I’ve never played with them before. I remember slightly town reading them for the half claim surprise thing, but Titus thinks they are scum, it seems, so I think there’s a chance they are scum. I wouldn’t say they’re anywhere close to being my first pick, though.

Wiveryn, newer player. Nothing.

So there’s a lot of holes where scum could be at. I actually wanna say it’s probably more likely that the Ben wagon didn’t have much scum on it, if any. Fast wagons early happen because townies hop on and think it’s funny to get something deep.

If you don’t want a quick fade, don’t put the wagon up more.

NPOM actually looks bad because they put the E-2 vote, then Ben self voted.
Flavor Leaf pivots onto NPOM after NPOM says they were responsible for the wagon.

NPOM’s “stock” sunk after they pushed FL and there’s no proper prior catalyst action. It’s around this time Alch pivots too.

The simple answer imho is FL+Alch+Outer and they were protecting their deep wolf
And FL for brownie points calls Outer scum with Ben and that’s usually a scum indicator (not tell) if the original is town because of the original is town they can drop the buddy scumread for free then come back and say “aha I knew it” earlier without having to push.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1649, MathBlade wrote:
In post 358, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 355, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 353, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 351, NoPowerOverMe wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf

I remeber him being the strongeest proponent of ben's elimination.
What’s your take on Overworld’s hammer?
my take is he leveraged the fact I had done something like that in my last game with him, as a crutch to absolve himself of responsibility.

That doesn't imply he's necessarily scum, but it means it's not something I townread either.
If he’s done it before I would just think it’s impulsiveness on his part.
Specifically here he abandons the quick hammer scummy theory then goes Ohhhh my bad yet tomorrow never pushes outer. This is a line of incongruency that doesn’t make sense.
I never said the quickhammer was scummy, just bad play. And I think the E-1 self votes were worse than the hammers themselves.

And I didn’t disappear when Rammy pushed me. I responded to his posts. You both are misrepping my posts at this point.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1352, Rannygazoo wrote:@Alchemist stop lurking and tell us your solve.
What’s your solve Alch?

What are your reads?

And imho that’s not a misrep. You didn’t answer this anywhere I could find. Lurking can be active
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1646, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1639, Titus wrote:There's at least one scum in NPOM and FL most likely as both are claiming a gambit that busted the other.
Mathblade and Ranny are claimed masons.
OutWorlder is a clamed bodyguard.
Titus and Alchemist claim headaches.

I think that FL and Mathblade are both town, or if one is scum its FL and he's pulling a double gambit with NPOM.
I don't like any of the three slots though that are outside NPOM/FL/The Masons, which puts me in a bit of a quandry because not everyone can be scum.

World's shittiest readslist but at least it'll help get people into the game.
I think both are is a possibility, but both are would mean the game would be exactly FL/NM/Outer. Possible but I don’t think it’s probable.
FL/NM doesn't mean outer must be scum.

If you feel this is the setup, why do you seem so against the NPOM wagon?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Titus »

I think someone town in this game is hard defending scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1655, Titus wrote:
In post 1639, Titus wrote:There's at least one scum in NPOM and FL most likely as both are claiming a gambit that busted the other.

I think that FL and Mathblade are both town, or if one is scum its FL and he's pulling a double gambit with NPOM.
I don't like any of the three slots though that are outside NPOM/FL/The Masons, which puts me in a bit of a quandry because not everyone can be scum.

I think both are is a possibility, but both are would mean the game would be exactly FL/NM/Outer. Possible but I don’t think it’s probable.

I am against it because of what I mentioned before.

I have had a townread on NPOM before and looking at their ISO to see if their claim had merit only solidified the read.

It’s possible NPOM is scum here. It’s just if NPOM is scum, FL scum and Outer/Alch scum regain so much footing and become nigh on impossible to elim.

On the other hand outer is more likely scum and the better strategic play. We have one wrong elim left assuming 3 scum. If Outer happens to be town then NPOM scum is likely confirmed.

Mainly the Outer elim imho has the best chance imho of flipping red and better for long term play if I am wrong. It’s mainly strategic and wagon analysis.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1654, MathBlade wrote:
What’s your solve Alch?

What are your reads?

And imho that’s not a misrep. You didn’t answer this anywhere I could find. Lurking can be active
I’m still trying to figure that out. NPOM I’m sure of. There could be a weird bussing tactic between him and overworld but, nah that’s not right because again he would have had more certainty on whether overworld actually claimed VT or not when Ranny brought it up. FL’s not the bussing type so I’m ruling out the idea that that’s s/s.

BM/NoElim/Titus would have to have the other 2 if the Masonry is real which I am still skeptical of tbh. Take out Titus because of the Town headache and you get NPOM/BM/NoElim as most likely.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1658, Alchemist21 wrote:FL’s not the bussing type so I’m ruling out the idea that that’s s/s.
Did you read his scum guide at all? This isn't outside of FL's range if FL is scum.

This would be drawing attention away from the third scum.

The problem is that I have too many viable theories and not enough people active outside Math/FlavorLeaf/NPOM to really filter them down.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1659, Titus wrote:
In post 1658, Alchemist21 wrote:FL’s not the bussing type so I’m ruling out the idea that that’s s/s.
Did you read his scum guide at all? This isn't outside of FL's range if FL is scum.

The problem is that I have too many viable theories and not enough people active outside Math/FlavorLeaf/NPOM to really filter them down.
I’ve known him to bus exactly once. It really isn’t his style, and I’m not going by his guide, I’m going by the multiple games I’ve played with scum FL.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1658, Alchemist21 wrote:
What’s your solve Alch?

What are your reads?

I’m still trying to figure that out. NPOM I’m sure of. There could be a weird bussing tactic between him and overworld but, nah that’s not right because again he would have had more certainty on whether overworld actually claimed VT or not when Ranny brought it up. FL’s not the bussing type so I’m ruling out the idea that that’s s/s.

BM/NoElim/Titus would have to have the other 2 if the Masonry is real which I am still skeptical of tbh. Take out Titus because of the Town headache and you get NPOM/BM/NoElim as most likely.
FL is absolutely the bussing type.

He’s a gamestate controller. That means anything to control the narrative. Check his link in his sig.

(Titus note the soft defense of FL again)

And why haven’t you been poking BM/No Elim to sort that? Why was your ISO all NPOM before replace in and not sorting the quick hammer by Outer which you noted was weird? Why did that disappear? You didn’t say the word scummy but the implication is there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1659, Titus wrote:

I’ll be afk tonight that will help
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1661, MathBlade wrote:And why haven’t you been poking BM/No Elim to sort that? Why was your ISO all NPOM before replace in and not sorting the quick hammer by Outer which you noted was weird? Why did that disappear? You didn’t say the word scummy but the implication is there.
Because where the fuck even are they? We can’t even get the rest of you to vote obvscum NPOM; there’s no sense in adding extra noise for wagons that shouldn’t happen today.

And no, that implication isn’t there. You’re assuming too much.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1657, MathBlade wrote:

I have had a townread on NPOM before and looking at their ISO to see if their claim had merit only solidified the read.

It’s possible NPOM is scum here. It’s just if NPOM is scum, FL scum and Outer/Alch scum regain so much footing and become nigh on impossible to elim.

On the other hand outer is more likely scum and the better strategic play. We have one wrong elim left assuming 3 scum. If Outer happens to be town then NPOM scum is likely confirmed.

Mainly the Outer elim imho has the best chance imho of flipping red and better for long term play if I am wrong. It’s mainly strategic and wagon analysis.
This reads like you don't want NPOM to be scum because you want to make the hero play and fulfill Superbowl's wishes.

I don't see how anyone, town or scum, reads NPOM's trajectory and thinks his claim gets stronger. Particularly one who says there's too much power anyway.

I don't really see you going all out to save NPOM here as his scum buddy because NPOM flipping scum essentially loses you the game.

Outer isn't really a claimed liar here either. NPOM is.

Your conclusions just don't make sense as either alignment and its infuritating.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1661, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1658, Alchemist21 wrote:
What’s your solve Alch?

What are your reads?

FL is absolutely the bussing type.

He’s a gamestate controller. That means anything to control the narrative. Check his link in his sig.

(Titus note the soft defense of FL again)

And why haven’t you been poking BM/No Elim to sort that? Why was your ISO all NPOM before replace in and not sorting the quick hammer by Outer which you noted was weird? Why did that disappear? You didn’t say the word scummy but the implication is there.
I am the biggest anti busser on this site, what’re you talking about.

You were literally pushing me and Outer as the scum team. You can’t have it both ways.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I bus on rare occasion.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You’re also just pushing the 3 of us because we’ve been pushing NPOM together today and yesterday.

That would also require zero scum to be on the Super Bowl wagon.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

Superbowl9 had wishes?

The thing that sets NPOM apart as town to me is that it neatly gives us Outer and FL as scum opposing him. I’m not happy about have to choose between liars and quickhammerers and a bunch of anti-town players in general but that’s where we are.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

Looking at the data, I think NPOM BM plus one more. That can't be the masons because they're a pair. I don't think it's OutWorldEr either. The wagons wouldn't be this static. Battle Mage likely was bussing the first time the NPOM wagon came to be but now is trying to steal that extra lynch to put us into lylo.

That still leaves one of FL/Alch/no elim though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The masons are hard defending scum right now, that’s why this game is fucked.

They specifically just want me to be scum and they’re letting it cloud their judge,ent, and honestly, I’m kinda done with this game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1668, Rannygazoo wrote:Superbowl9 had wishes?

The thing that sets NPOM apart as town to me is that it neatly gives us Outer and FL as scum opposing him. I’m not happy about have to choose between liars and quickhammerers and a bunch of anti-town players in general but that’s where we are.
Yes, policy lynch the hammerer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1664, Titus wrote:
In post 1657, MathBlade wrote:

This reads like you don't want NPOM to be scum because you want to make the hero play and fulfill Superbowl's wishes.

I don't see how anyone, town or scum, reads NPOM's trajectory and thinks his claim gets stronger. Particularly one who says there's too much power anyway.

I don't really see you going all out to save NPOM here as his scum buddy because NPOM flipping scum essentially loses you the game.

Outer isn't really a claimed liar here either. NPOM is.

Your conclusions just don't make sense as either alignment and its infuritating.
It’s PoE. We are in one of three worlds.
One both are scum >> We get a scum elim whichever way.
Two neither are scum >> Yell at review board for WTF and I really doubt this
Three only one is scum >> This is most likely based on NPOM doing this unprovoked.

Yes NPOM lied. RC lies many townies lie when they think it suits them. As much as I wish we could do elim all liars we’d end up with like no one left this game.

NPOM also as scum necessitates either a you or FL scum partner to do that claim unprovoked. This would be a huge gambit. I scumread FL and townread you so I naturally don’t want to give FL what he wants.

I am pretty much dead set on FL scum here based on the Johnny kill and how he and Alch shade me and Ranny.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1670, Flavor Leaf wrote:The masons are hard defending scum right now, that’s why this game is fucked.

They specifically just want me to be scum and they’re letting it cloud their judge,ent, and honestly, I’m kinda done with this game.
If no lim and I come over, then we'd still have majority without the masons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Math, you literally just are looking at surface level.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”