shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:32 pm

Post by shelper »

random vote: massive
[size=75][i]No, Im a rebel! You cant bully me into doing things I dont want to![/i] -VisMaior [/size]
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:47 am

Post by shelper »

Still, it beats everybody sitting around saying they don't like random voting. :P
It seems to spark discussion well enough in most games, so i always try and do it.
[size=75][i]No, Im a rebel! You cant bully me into doing things I dont want to![/i] -VisMaior [/size]
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:39 am

Post by shelper »

Let me see if i got this right.
First massive thinks Big K has forehand knowledge, then goes on to argue there isn't a serial killer in this game and in that very same post accuses big k of *being* either the serial killer or mafia.
I think this whole thing is being blown out of proportion a bit. I hold the same stance as Ygg, killing methods should just be considered flavour text unless under specific circumstances.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:30 am

Post by shelper »

Holy crap, i think that's a lynch.... :shock:
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:47 am

Post by shelper »

I've used this role before in one of my own games, and it is sort of an out there role, but something fun to add to a game.
I'm not sure why but i really don't like this sentence.
He claims a role and then says this, as if wanting to make it
extra
clear to the town that the role *is* in fact a role used in other mafia games and not just something he made up on the spot.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:44 am

Post by shelper »

Also, it's awful convenient that Nanook managed to "live" in the only district of the game that's been revealed so far: The Harbor.

The mod said Fuldu could go to one of the three districts and watch for suspicious people. Three is not a lot of districts, there's a 1 in three chance that nanook does indeed live there. I don't think we should rely that heavily on district-claims.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #119 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:20 am

Post by shelper »

With nanook turning out to be scum, my vote goes to big_k. Those two were pretty chummy yesterday.
Vote: big k
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #140 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:50 pm

Post by shelper »

I'm happy with my big_k vote. We managed to catch scum defending another player, that's enough reason to get my vote.
I don't want to turn the entire day discussion into a WIFOM debate.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #148 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:48 am

Post by shelper »

big k wrote:
shelper wrote:I don't want to turn the entire day discussion into a WIFOM debate.
May I ask why not? It is always good for the town to hear more information to make a better decision. As I was rereading the thread I had my eye on you.
I'm all for more day discussion, but when we get to a point where we start to ignore obvious scum giveaways because "maybe that's what he
wants
us to think", i doubt that road would give us more information.
big k wrote:
shelper wrote:
I've used this role before in one of my own games, and it is sort of an out there role, but something fun to add to a game.
I'm not sure why but i really don't like this sentence.
He claims a role and then says this, as if wanting to make it
extra
clear to the town that the role *is* in fact a role used in other mafia games and not just something he made up on the spot.
Shelper shifts attention to NTW, but doesn’t vote him. If you really believe that was scum, why didn’t you vote him? Shelper never did vote NTW despite shifting people to him. I see that an attempt to cover his butt, hoping that another bandwagon gains steam, but if it doesn’t he can say that he was suspicious of NTW.
I didn't vote for nanook right there and then because i didn't think he
was
scum. I wasn't going to put my vote on him based on a sentence of which i wasn't even sure why exactly i didn't like it.
big k wrote:
shelper wrote:With nanook turning out to be scum, my vote goes to big_k. Those two were pretty chummy yesterday.
Vote: big k
Not really, I was about to vote for him since I had fos-ed him in my last post in day1. Just wanted to hear from him one last time in respect for players.
I don't think too much of FOS's, it's easy to just FOS somebody and cover your backside no matter if he turns out innocent or scummy.

That's 1 away from a lynch now, i would suggest no more votes until he gets a chance to claim.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #168 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:37 am

Post by shelper »

The hell? What is James Bond doing on the streets of El Pallante?
Ygg is confirming it though, so
unvote
for now.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:44 am

Post by shelper »

What i'm wondering is why big k
would
lie about his role? If he were evil, he could plainly see from the opening post that people are given simple titles
(pastrelli goon, neighbourhood watch)
. Why would he go and risk a good and simple snoop claim to try and pull off a James Bond. The only reason i can come up with is because it really *is* his role and wants to be honest towards the town. If scum would claim something so totally out of place like James Bond they would just be drawing more attention to themselves, which is the last thing they want.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #208 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:56 am

Post by shelper »

I'm willing to give Jaguar the benefit of the doubt for now.
The problem now is finding somebody who i *do* think scummy.
Maybe it's time for a reread, my apalogies for my inactiveness these last couple of days.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #218 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:29 am

Post by shelper »

Again locus tells us the story changed noticably without giving any proof. Explain to me exactly how it changed?
As for me, i'm feeling this day has been drawn out long enough, and jag's reluctance to claim earlier in the game, coupled with this unbelievable role (despite having two people vouch for her presence) will probably have me voting for jaguar unless something really interesting happens.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #233 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:22 am

Post by shelper »

I've been going through this scenario over and over again in my head, and it sounds fishier every time.
Unvote, vote:jaguar
Now let's hope i made the right decision...
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #249 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:35 pm

Post by shelper »

massive wrote:Nobody's going to lynch Dodgy today.
That sounded sure enough to think massive might have gotten an investigation in for dodgy. And given the course of day 1, the most logical suspects for investigation were big_k and dodgy, for their defending of nanook. Since massive did end up voting for big_k, i think he investigated dodge and got innocent.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #257 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:07 pm

Post by shelper »

The prospect of a locus vote is beginning to sound mighty good to me right now...
No vote for now though, possibly a bigger post when i get home.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #259 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:36 am

Post by shelper »

This is hardly a "big post" Ygg, i doubt you'll find many insights here.
Just making my earlier suspicions official,
vote: locus
. We got one cop who said dodge was innocent (jag, big_k, post 162) and another cop who insisted that dodge was not to be lynched (massive, post 230).
As far as i'm concerned, that makes dodgy practically confirmed innocent, and the fact locus is willing to vote for him strikes me as scummy.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #265 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:26 am

Post by shelper »

Since the last vote count gave both IS and dodge a vote each. It has to be Yggdrasil.

Ygg?
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #268 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:43 am

Post by shelper »

Or, like ygg said, it's just a typo.
If it were night, i think we would have heard a bit more from kerplunk, at the very least a "busy now, night scene coming soon" followed by a locked thread.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #274 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:48 am

Post by shelper »

You don't even want to hear a roleclaim?
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #287 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:46 am

Post by shelper »

Disbelieving of
what
exactly, FD?
This whole bandwagon started with IS saying corsato wass flying low under the radar and after that people are hopping on left and right. He then claimed a cop(ish) role and you're willing to put him one away from a lynch without even hearing his results?
FOS: FD
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #305 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:14 am

Post by shelper »

Just read through the thread trying to find out what district massive lived because now i'm getting awfully curious what dodgy was doing at the trainstation N3...

My vote stays for the moment though.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #315 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:43 pm

Post by shelper »

See, now why didn't you just say that in the first place...
Unvote: Locus, vote: corsato
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #323 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:01 am

Post by shelper »

But why would corsato lie about something like that?
With 4 to lynch, i feel safe putting my vote on IS, either he or corsato lied yesterday, and corsato had no reason to.

vote:is
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #340 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:26 pm

Post by shelper »

Sorry for my absence, but i couldn't think of anything to say. I thought the lynch already took place at locus's vote, and stopped checking the thread after that.
As for IS's accusation, i can't defend against intuitions.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”