Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Battousai »

DGB: You haven't answered my question yet. Who is your number 1 suspect right now?

UNVOTE, Vote: Max
. I've been waiting for content from him (more than just questions), without having to ask him for it. When I think Max, this game, I think asking questions already being asked, repetitively; and that's about it. I don't think he has really scumhunted yet, and IIRC, hasn't really said who he is suspicious of.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Battousai wrote:DGB: You haven't answered my question yet. Who is your number 1 suspect right now?
The people I've asked others to choose from. I haven't decided on an order. I'd rather listen to what others have to say.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by armlx »

Shocked How can it be neither? I'm pretty sure that's a binary choice. He either is or he isn't.
M4yh3m, you said a denial, or that he is Stoofer. A "No comment" is neither of the above if he isn't Stoofer.

I don't like how Batt is trying to interrogate the confirmed townie. I don't like a lot of what he has done over all actually.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:12 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Fair enough.

I'd actually say that interrogating the confirmed townie is a protown sign. The innocent have nothing to fear, or something like that.

I'm not crazy about Battousai's other posts though.

I'd like Jordan to post a little more content. Everyone else has produced at least one vaguely useful post, but Jordan is a wasteland for content.

Unvote, Vote:Jordan
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:32 am

Post by armlx »

I'd actually say that interrogating the confirmed townie is a protown sign. The innocent have nothing to fear, or something like that.
What does this mean?

All I'm seeing this interrogation as is an attempt by him to either push his choice on his own, or to be able to play to DGB's likings and not be the lynch today.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:03 am

Post by M4yhem »

I'm saying pressuring DGB is a risky move since she might explode so anyone taking a risk like that seems townier to me, since they want answers more than they value their life.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:35 am

M4yhem wrote:I'm saying pressuring DGB is a risky move since she might explode so anyone taking a risk like that seems townier to me, since they want answers more than they value their life.
I support this motion.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

armlx wrote:
What does this mean?

All I'm seeing this interrogation as is an attempt by him to either push his choice on his own, or to be able to play to DGB's likings and not be the lynch today.
I can see the merit of both perspectives, but i have to say i was personally leaning towards Armlx's view.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:08 am

Post by M4yhem »

50-50 so far.

Obviously a difficult issue. :lol:
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I know as scum that i seem to automatically skew towards attacking people who are obvtown, simply because it's a kind of default position for scum- to attack strong townies. It may not be logical, but from my experience at least, it does happen.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:27 am

Post by Twomz »

Still here, still trying to follow, still nothing popping out :(.

I'm not sure about a coron or BM explosion today. Mainly because in between all the bickering and gnashing of teeth there is some content. Tar... I really don't know about so that might be a good enough reason, although I kinda feel that way about everyone at this point. I believe the 4th choice was Mayhem? He seems to be pushing buttons in a very nonscum (ie dangerous) way... although this could just be a WIFOM ploy of his but any action could be described that way huh?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:31 am

Post by M4yhem »

Hell no I'm not 4th choice! Don't put that idea in people's heads, Twomz.

Forbiddenlight is the one you mean. I just have a four in my name.

BM- Really? I'll look out for that.
I tend to butter up to strong townies and attack the weak ones.

Except now I've said that, I don't anymore. ;)
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:31 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Explode: Twomz
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:40 am

Post by Twomz »

Oops >.< knew I shoulda reread.

NT BM.

I guess I haven't really noticed FL... which is probably why I thought Mayhem was the 4th choice... because I noticed him more. Bah, I might need to do an actual reread now, although I'd rather save up for a later time /sigh.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Twomz wrote:Oops >.< knew I shoulda reread.

NT BM.

I guess I haven't really noticed FL... which is probably why I thought Mayhem was the 4th choice... because I noticed him more. Bah, I might need to do an actual reread now, although I'd rather save up for a later time /sigh.
NT?

@M4yhem- rofl. :p

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:53 am

Post by Max »

Battousai wrote:When I think Max, this game, I think asking questions already being asked, repetitively
I can see you haven't seen the last post, I asked DGB "DGB do you really think BM is scum?", that is a new fresh question, he hasn't answered yet and I think that as DGB has the power of kill over whoever he feels like if we get a response we can say between the people on his list whoever we feel should get the lynched. If he selects maybe 3 then we all vote on those 3 people.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:09 am

Post by Twomz »

Max wrote:
Battousai wrote:When I think Max, this game, I think asking questions already being asked, repetitively
I can see you haven't seen the last post, I asked DGB "DGB do you really think BM is scum?", that is a new fresh question,
s
he hasn't answered yet and I think that as DGB has the power of kill over whoever
s
he feels like if we get a response we can say between the people on
her
list whoever we feel should get the lynched. If
s
he selects maybe 3 then we all vote on those 3 people.
>.>
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:16 am

Post by Max »

I'm in mafia mode, no woman wants to be involved with a game that has the mafia in... ;) , Women and children can go first...
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:19 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm in mafia mode, no woman wants to be involved with a game that has the mafia in... Wink , Women and children can go first...

I'm a girl who is fine with being involved in a mafia game. Of course, I'm also a very bloodthirsty girl.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:49 am

Post by Max »

I really am digging myself into a hole now. And I bet forbiddan likes playing Mortal Kombat over My Little Pony </Offtopic>
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:50 am

Post by Max »

EBWOP: Actually I don't think anyone seriously plays My Little Pony except 5 year olds. So that was a bad argument
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:37 am

Post by Jex »

Max wrote:
I can see you haven't seen the last post, I asked DGB "DGB do you really think BM is scum?", that is a new fresh question, he hasn't answered yet and I think that as DGB has the power of kill over whoever he feels like if we get a response we can say between the people on his list whoever we feel should get the lynched. If he selects maybe 3 then we all vote on those 3 people.
Hasn't DGB already selected 4 that we are choosing from? I don't understand what purpose this post has. We already know who the top 4 supects are in DGBs eyes, and yes BM is on that list. Therefore, what's the point of this? And what are you waiting for? Post some content.
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:45 am

Max wrote:
Battousai wrote: "DGB do you really think BM is scum?"
Maybe I do.

Maybe I don't.

That's for me to know, and for BM to guess.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:47 am

Jex wrote:Hasn't DGB already selected 4 that we are choosing from?
I am open minded and easy to sway, try me.

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:28 am

Post by Battousai »

OMG, BM tricked me, I auto'sumed DGB said that >_<

Max: When I said that, I meant it. Your other posts overshadow the one post you made asking a question that wasn't already answered (even though the intent of the question, as pointed out by you later, is basically asking for information that has already been given).

Armlx: Interrogation is a strong word for what I asked. I wasn't like I had a lamp light in his face in a dark room, screaming for names. My question was meant for DGB to answer, so by saying his top suspect it really puts pressure on them (it's like an L-2 vote or something)

BM: Just because that's what you do, doesn't mean everyone else does it. Even though I sometimes do attack the most protown player. In this case, DGB is confirmed town, thus by attacking him for that motive is asinine.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”