Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Datisi »

that eod1 was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen

anyway. i think i kinda don't think klyne is scum anymore. like, i don't think he's mafia, but also kiiiinda not thinking he's a wolf either. ok.

someone said they'd want to find galaxii's partners first and that's wrong from the mech pov (since wolves are the one with the nightkill therefore it would be better to get rid of them first) but frankly i'm not sure how valuable it is to gamble like that.
In post 809, VP Baltar wrote:No.1 spot on the wagon BAYBEEE.
:roll:
In post 809, VP Baltar wrote:Still a reasonable chance that Titus and Datisi are werewolves. Datisi isn't mafia.
well, you at least got that second part right... (also, right back at you. both bm/oram and galaxii/baltar interactions are like, not m/m. if they are, i'm fucking done with this game.
now, are they m/w...
)

my questions for you now would be (1) have the last 20 pages of day one done nothing? do you still hold the exact same view you did from before i replaced in? if the answer's no, then i wanna hear the changes. you genuinely thinking i'm scum here? (2) if you thought i'm scum, why did you start the galaxii wagon?

ok, wagon stuff. if there's a bus vote, i think it's username. why? ok hear me out.
In post 708, Datisi wrote:piping hot take: i was right on battle mage, galaxii is scum who's struggling to come up with content
In post 710, iamausername wrote:idk, this doesn't strike me as a situation where a scum replacement would need to concern themselves enormously with that tho. there's a deadline fast approaching and two wagons at E-2, they really just have to make a binary choice and worry about generating actual content tomorrow.
does anyone else think that kinda looks like a buddy trying to soft shut down a possible push because "it's not a lot of time left, two different wagons at Y-2, datisi won't start a last-minute cfd, and not like anyone is gonna take his ramblings seriously, right?"

now, i'm feeling spicy. gun-to-head, mafia is username+plusjoyed, wolves are deas+titus. hear me out.

i've said things about plus yesterday, above i've explained what pings me about username. onto the wolf team. titus continues to be... unimpressive. like, we just had a deadline cfd that hit scum. two competing wagons yesterday. shouldn't this be like, at least a good starting point for vca? instead, her entrance today is ???

as for deas. i said this yesterday in , but made my stomach turn. it's like, coupled with , it looks like a very weak attempt to justify a vote. "How things are said is probably more often alignment-indicative than the content itself" sounds like such a "oh god oh fuck i need to find reasons why i'm voting klyne oh shit". coupled with the fact that i kinda don't think klyne is scum anymore either, like. idk.

VOTE: titus impress me.

(also the first person to call this a bus/distance vote is getting slapped ok thank you)
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:52 am

Post by clidd »

Klyne and DeasVail were in the hit list mafia gave to the wolves. if either of them were mafia, they would taking a huge risk of being killed by the wolves, knowing that they were already losing a member (galaxii). i do not believe they would take such a risk.
I would agree if it weren't for the fact that Ben is on the list too. I don't know if it was just me, but from the entrance to the way he expressed his reads it was very towny, so I suppose Ben would be above the kill priority imo (above Klyne and Deas), so they wouldn't worry much about that.

But yeah, reading the rest, now I can understand how you are seeing this. Thanks.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 825, Datisi wrote:my questions for you now would be (1) have the last 20 pages of day one done nothing? do you still hold the exact same view you did from before i replaced in? if the answer's no, then i wanna hear the changes. you genuinely thinking i'm scum here? (2) if you thought i'm scum, why did you start the galaxii wagon?
You could be town who replaced in a slot unfortunately connected to Titus. I'm definitely want to flip Titus before talking about your slot.

I think you are town utility at the worst.

In terms of why I'd start the galaxii wagon, even if I thought you might be a werewolf, why not?

I get what you're saying about trying to get the wolves first, but also I'll take a scum if I can get it. I never wanted Klyne. I was starting to get a little wishy washy on Titus, and galaxii was definitely scummy for just ghosting the game. It made sense to me to change the day dynamics and try to inject some unpredictability into that day, hopefully forcing scum into putting themselves.

I do find the IAAU case somewhat persuasive for a buddy.

VOTE: Titus
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 827, VP Baltar wrote:I think you are town utility at the worst.
*sounds of datisi scumgame being offended*

there is a part of my brain sitting in the corner, wearing a tinfoil hat and a straight jacket, saying how this is a setup and a misyeet chain being built. that would imply baltar knows titus flips wolf. which would imply a baltar/titus wolfteam. am i insane enough to see that as a possible universe? maybe. probably not.

anyway, you didn't *quite* answer my question. i get positive associate reads can be handwaved because "hurr durr multiball", but ignoring the flip and ignoring the CoNnEcTiONs, do you think my play has been scummy this game?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:06 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 824, iamausername wrote:also, the fact that Klyne was on the list strongly suggests that it was changed after the point that it became clear that Klyne wasn't headed for the noose.
based on this, i don't think the mafia team contains any two of {Titus, Taly, Plus}.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:22 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 825, Datisi wrote: ok, wagon stuff. if there's a bus vote, i think it's username. why? ok hear me out.
In post 708, Datisi wrote:piping hot take: i was right on battle mage, galaxii is scum who's struggling to come up with content
In post 710, iamausername wrote:idk, this doesn't strike me as a situation where a scum replacement would need to concern themselves enormously with that tho. there's a deadline fast approaching and two wagons at E-2, they really just have to make a binary choice and worry about generating actual content tomorrow.
does anyone else think that kinda looks like a buddy trying to soft shut down a possible push because "it's not a lot of time left, two different wagons at Y-2, datisi won't start a last-minute cfd, and not like anyone is gonna take his ramblings seriously, right?"
i like to think that if i was scum with galaxii, i would have been smart enough not to be this obvious about it. like, i'm not going to go out of my way to protect a dead weight partner like that. i will happily ignore them if they're getting by doing nothing (as you saw in Chain of Command), but i would definitely make an impassioned argument for executing someone else rather than a half-hearted argument against executing my partner in that situation.

OH NO SELF META

anyway, based on past experience, i still don't think galaxii was 'scum struggling to come up with content', so much as 'a person who serially replaces into games and then fails to participate in any meaningful way, regardless of alignment'.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 828, Datisi wrote:anyway, you didn't *quite* answer my question. i get positive associate reads can be handwaved because "hurr durr multiball", but ignoring the flip and ignoring the CoNnEcTiONs, do you think my play has been scummy this game?
Nope. Not scummy. Multiball does matter though, imo.
YOUR AD HERE

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Datisi »

@username, i kinda thought of that at first. however, what got me thinking was realizing how *unlikely* a galaxii yeet seemed at that time. dead game, 36h left, two wagons on Y-2, which insane fucker starts a fresh flashwagon in those circumstances? maybe i'm being overconfident about the One Bad Ping i saw from you on day one. idk. if CoC taught me anything, it's that i have no clue how to read you.

@baltar, i was thinking of multiball in a "obviously not a mafia, but is it a wolf?" sense while i get the feeling you're thinking in a "scum can genuinely scumhunt therefore they're harder to catch" sense. /shrug, i feel like i've been decently townie here and that you should like, know better. like you're doing the "datisi is townie but uhh gotta bs a not-townread... *checks notes* ...bultimall!" am i being egoistical? am i throwing a fit for not being an utr? perhaps.

a slightly less insane take is one wolf in titus/baltar.

now, a thought would be, wouldn't it be better for wolf!baltar to just keep pocketing me... like his titus/datisi wolf solve just falls through the floor as soon as titus flips town (or mafia, i guess). unless he thinks this is a better course of action than trying to pocket me.

sigh... titus, please come soon and make your alignment obvious.
~M
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:39 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 789, Umlaut wrote:galaxii (7): VP Baltar, Datisi, ben dover123, Klyne, DeasVail, iamausername, clidd
Klyne (2): Titus, Taly
Titus (1): The Bulge
VP Baltar (1): galaxii
Taly (1): PlusJOYED
This looks good for VP and bad for Titus and Taly. Plus and Bulge are also off the wagon, Plus probably looks a bit worse of the two because I think Bulge is also on scum :lol: But maybe Titus is a wolf.

As for scum on wagon it's hard to say and really depends on Titus/Klyne. It's hard to know what the motivation was for the wagon at the moment. I might expect other mafia towards the end of the wagon when it became inevitable? But as for wolves they could be anywhere on the wagon, especially if one of the other wagons was on a wolf.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:42 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 790, Umlaut wrote:The Mafia have published a hit list.
The following names are on it:

Klyne
ben dover123
DeasVail
This is honestly less useful than I was hoping for. Some questions are:

1. Does mafia put themselves on this list?
2. Why are they on the list? Good reads?
3. Why did ben die? Are the others possibly wolves?

I think this will make more sense as the game goes on.
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:43 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 800, Klyne wrote:Damn I love that vote but I kinda wanna find Galaxii's partners first and reoccurring the same BS I got yday doesn't sound fun

It's a new day son
BM did vote for Titus right? I should go through that iso, it's short
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:45 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 805, Klyne wrote:best bet for a partner voting his mate for the cred is within Deas/Iamausername/clidd, and we've already established clidd is town actually trying to play the game so that laves iamausername/Deas
So then we wonder if Deas is on the list
GTKAMURDERCAT

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:45 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 832, Datisi wrote:@baltar, i was thinking of multiball in a "obviously not a mafia, but is it a wolf?" sense while i get the feeling you're thinking in a "scum can genuinely scumhunt therefore they're harder to catch" sense. /shrug, i feel like i've been decently townie here and that you should like, know better. like you're doing the "datisi is townie but uhh gotta bs a not-townread... *checks notes* ...bultimall!" am i being egoistical? am i throwing a fit for not being an utr? perhaps.
You seem very desperate for me to give you a town pass, especially when I said I'm not too interested in your yeet today.
YOUR AD HERE

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:46 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 815, Titus wrote:I feel like shaking things up and probably being stupid.

VOTE: Plusjoyed
Titus not doing any wagon or list analysis??
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:48 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 820, iamausername wrote:so, people who are categorically not mafia: Baltar, Datisi, Klyne, DeasVail. any of them could still be wolves, obviously.

if there is a bussing vote, it's clidd. i'm not sure there's any particular reason to assume that there has to be someone bussing though. of course as the primo busman i would say that etc. etc.
I disagree, the wagon was pretty clearly going through earlier than clidd
GTKAMURDERCAT

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 837, VP Baltar wrote:You seem very desperate for me to give you a town pass, especially when I said I'm not too interested in your yeet today.
shrug. i feel like you're one of the people here most familiar with my game, plus you're my designated paranoia read. being able to be confident in your alignment would be great.
~M
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:49 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 824, iamausername wrote:also, the fact that Klyne was on the list strongly suggests that it was changed after the point that it became clear that Klyne wasn't headed for the noose.
What do you mean by this?
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:51 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 825, Datisi wrote:shouldn't this be like, at least a good starting point for vca? instead, her entrance today is 815???
yup exactly this
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:53 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

ok I think we should start here

VOTE: Titus

Need some Taly back here too
GTKAMURDERCAT

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 823, iamausername wrote:Klyne and DeasVail were in the hit list mafia gave to the wolves. if either of them were mafia, they would taking a huge risk of being killed by the wolves, knowing that they were already losing a member (galaxii). i do not believe they would take such a risk.
Totally not true, especially in Kylnes's case. Why kill what can be miselimed.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 833, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 789, Umlaut wrote:galaxii (7): VP Baltar, Datisi, ben dover123, Klyne, DeasVail, iamausername, clidd
Klyne (2): Titus, Taly
Titus (1): The Bulge
VP Baltar (1): galaxii
Taly (1): PlusJOYED
This looks good for VP and bad for Titus and Taly. Plus and Bulge are also off the wagon, Plus probably looks a bit worse of the two because I think Bulge is also on scum :lol: But maybe Titus is a wolf.

As for scum on wagon it's hard to say and really depends on Titus/Klyne. It's hard to know what the motivation was for the wagon at the moment. I might expect other mafia towards the end of the wagon when it became inevitable? But as for wolves they could be anywhere on the wagon, especially if one of the other wagons was on a wolf.
This is very selective analysis. MURDERCAT has been doing that the entire game. Votes peeled off both Kylne and myself. This suggests that if Kylne is scum, he's a wolf. Mafia wouldn't peel off Kylne to vote out their own.

MURDERCAT also doesn't say why the wagons are bad for me and Taly. He just throws out a boilerplate guess that's username's thoughts but weaker and recycled.

MURDERCAT is scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 834, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 790, Umlaut wrote:The Mafia have published a hit list.
The following names are on it:

Klyne
ben dover123
DeasVail
This is honestly less useful than I was hoping for. Some questions are:

1. Does mafia put themselves on this list?
2. Why are they on the list? Good reads?
3. Why did ben die? Are the others possibly wolves?

I think this will make more sense as the game goes on.
Wifom post. Doesn't contribute.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:04 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 845, Titus wrote:This is very selective analysis. MURDERCAT has been doing that the entire game. Votes peeled off both Kylne and myself. This suggests that if Kylne is scum, he's a wolf. Mafia wouldn't peel off Kylne to vote out their own.

MURDERCAT also doesn't say why the wagons are bad for me and Taly. He just throws out a boilerplate guess that's username's thoughts but weaker and recycled.

MURDERCAT is scum.
:lol:

Kylne could just as easy be mafia with other mafia voting for you who bussed when it was inevitable. Are you getting confused?

It is bad for you and Taly because you aren't on the wagon, it was obvious I was discussing who wasn't voting for galaxii.

This is weak OMGUS Titus
GTKAMURDERCAT

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 838, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 815, Titus wrote:I feel like shaking things up and probably being stupid.

VOTE: Plusjoyed
Titus not doing any wagon or list analysis??
This vote was a flat out test to see if people asked me why I was doing something or were pursuing a narrative.

MURDERCAT doesn't ask if PlusJOYED is the result of my wagon analysis. He doesn't ask if I am reaction testing. He automatically jumps to the worst explanation.

This is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor