petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:44 am

Post by petapan »

i think i just need to get over myself and do it because i'm not going to find reason to townread him

part of my paranoia has been wonder if it actually could be as simple as gamma/dv/ico because i thought it didn't feel like it but reading back i didn't find reason that
couldn't
be the team. and that made me nervous on my midwaybear read because i've been suspecting him all game, but it's like it was said to me, you're in xylim for a reason, and i'm wondering if that reason is because i've been tunneling him. i dunno.
free crypto
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:46 am

Post by innocentvillager »

anyone have recent scumgame experience with ico?

The slot has a towny vibe but I wonder if he gives off this similar vibe as scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2900, petapan wrote:i think i just need to get over myself and do it because i'm not going to find reason to townread him

part of my paranoia has been wonder if it actually could be as simple as gamma/dv/ico because i thought it didn't feel like it but reading back i didn't find reason that
couldn't
be the team. and that made me nervous on my midwaybear read because i've been suspecting him all game, but it's like it was said to me, you're in xylim for a reason, and i'm wondering if that reason is because i've been tunneling him. i dunno.
I think the way Iconeum is pushing DV and I seems unaligned

Like I know mwb is in there too but it feels like he's hoping we go on each other, and when that doesn't happen he starts accusing us of being together
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2900, petapan wrote:you're in xylim for a reason,
In this scenario, the reason is because everyone else was a power role
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:50 am

Post by petapan »

i guess yeah but that's usually what i tell myself and end up voting frong anyway
free crypto
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:50 am

gamma/iconeum/midway could be the solve hm

i think im feeling gamma/midway as probable scum and DV/Iconeum has the hard f3 choice now
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:52 am

In post 2903, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2900, petapan wrote:you're in xylim for a reason,
In this scenario, the reason is because everyone else was a power role
yeah the you're here for a reason argument isn't super compelling this game
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2905, innocentvillager wrote:gamma/iconeum/midway could be the solve hm

i think im feeling gamma/midway as probable scum and DV/Iconeum has the hard f3 choice now
This is where I'm at, but look at what they are pushing (DV/Iconeum)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Who did Vp Baltar visit last night?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:58 am

Post by petapan »

i skimmed his iso one last time to be sure and didn't see enough to make me doubt myself

VOTE: gamma emerald
free crypto
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:01 am

anyway to continue analysis on Gamma, this is scum!Gamma from a game that literally just finished

gamma tried hard D1, posted a lot, did some convincing solving posturing that made me loltownbin them for solviness and breaking emotional scumrange, and even had this little fakeass blowup at our D1 town wagon (not dissimilar to what he did he with Shoshin).

the posting gradually got less and less involved, more sideliny, to the point where it seemed like he was just phoning it in. my townread deteriorated here over time

then, as scum were essentially cornered near the end (starting with me guiltying scum 1 out of 4 Glitch, starts in the spoiled ISO below), he's like, completely given up, and lolpushed a weird "existence of a traitor" gambit for one post

i have an easier time reconciling behavior in this game with scum!gamma from Large 230 than town!gamma from Mini 2171
Spoiler: scum Gamma posting in Large Normal 230
In post 4145, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Glitch
yeah dead slot is dead
In post 4188, Gamma Emerald wrote:The claims have been posted several times so missing them is just willful ignorance at this point
In post 4202, Gamma Emerald wrote:again there are SCUM ROLES that return NO GUN
In post 4204, Gamma Emerald wrote:mafia doctor and mafia traitor
you want me to go dropping fact bombs again? I'll freaking do it
In post 4207, Gamma Emerald wrote:does gunsmith make sense?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:02 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2908, Dunnstral wrote:Who did Vp Baltar visit last night?
i don't think anyone claimed it? so probably a scumread. but i don't see why scum wouldn't claim it either since obviously the kill wasn't blocked so idfk
free crypto
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2402, VP Baltar wrote:Midway/gamma is the sort I'm struggling with. I'd be interested in anyone's in depth thoughts there
I think he targeted in here
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:04 am

im struggling from severe confbias

im starting to read DV latest posting as kind of towny
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:05 am

Post by petapan »

yeah reading back again midway tried to push a limp scumread on gamma day 2 and gamma just sort of ignored it, has 12 mentions total of gamma in his ISO. gamma called midway scum early but backed out of it because of a goofy non-partner read with ABR, they've just been sort of dancing around naming each other as suspects but never putting any serious weight behind it. i was being dumb again i just can't help freaking out about everything
free crypto
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:13 am

i highly doubt either of you two are scum and if you are, well fucking done

i can't imagine this being Noraa's scumgame, despite Dunnstral being somewhat towny but overall much more ambiguous

i can imagine peta scum in some really strong peta deepwolf world but we're never going to eliminate that slot anyway

it's hard to imagine gamma as anything but scum at this point

similar but less strong for midway
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:16 am

In post 2816, midwaybear wrote:idk what to really say or do at this point. I'm ready to vote.
this is like, almost straight up openwolfing that he has nothing to say here
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:19 am

theory is that MWB/Gamma/Ico are praying we go Gamma -> DV -> MWB v Ico and are setting up the Ico v MWB on f3 to make us think we're on the right track there, but hopefully running through DV on D5

it makes more sense to for scum to set up DV as a miselimination, especially with DV as the counterwagon to Albert on d5

this makes a lot of sense for a scum agenda, actually
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:22 am

im not wording this well but what i mean is that, if DV is town, scum's agenda is certainly to set up DV for a miselim, regardless of how they try to do that

one such vector, that I'm positing above, is that they bus Gamma, gamma flips (so gamma is intentionally giving up rn to set up the narrative for Gamma/DV/? team), then we flashwagon DV the next day to stall Ico v MWB, and then scum wins on DV's flip
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:25 am

In post 1927, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1925, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is there anything on the last 10 pages that isn't this same Cakez vs. ABR debate
In post 1926, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1925, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is there anything on the last 10 pages that isn't this same Cakez vs. ABR debate
That’s what I’m wondering too. It seems like people want us to post but seriously there’s only so much that’s worth saying
does not feel like a S/S interaction
i know i kind of brushed this off when I was forcing a Gamma/DV solve but the fact that this massively stuck out to me as not partnery after two independent skims means there is probably something here
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:29 am

Post by petapan »

i don't actually get why that looks unaligned? it's just dv agreeing with gamma. there's no friction there at all.
free crypto
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:34 am

In post 2851, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2846, Dunnstral wrote:I'm acknowledging that this means I've had bad reads on you, Iconeum, and maybe MWB throughout this game. I think I misunderstood something with the prs that made Iconeum seem more likely town - I didn't realize IV was also claiming a pr, and it's possible for Iconeum's role to be scum aligned even if it's true
you wanna start talking about how scum!me just let a CONFIRMED TOWN live throughout N2, and instead killed Datisi (who was townreading me)?

yeah that's totally my play as scum this game...
In post 2852, Iconeum wrote:you wanna start talking about how scum!me just happily claimed information about not one, not two, but THREE power roles and put myself in a corner with that? where is my agenda exactly?
iconeum has been using this self-defense a few times and like, I don't see how he expects us to auto clear him for this

first of all, ico thought the friendly neighbor was separate from the roleblock, and friendly neighbor does jackshit besides being... one confirmed town?

meanwhile, datisi even softed being a PR on D2, and im sure the scumteam can think of reasons to kill Datisi potential strong PR like Ascetic X over lol!FriendlyNeighbor. we don't have all the information as town, maybe they're informed, maybe XYZ idefk.

the agenda to soft a fuckton of power roles could easily just be to cast doubt on the 3 way IV vs Cakez vs ABR which happened to be all town. It was partly the reason we ended up eliminating SirCakez, so this can easily just be a thought process of "lol 3 TPRs claimed, i have actual info that there's like 3 more, town!me would out this info and i can even use crazy Gypyx setup to our advantage here")

the fact that Iconeum keeps repeating this is, a little weird, as if it's intentionally a WIFOM defense he is coming up with, but tbf it's probably NAI because i can see town doing that too even if it is a bit flawed.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:37 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2921, innocentvillager wrote:meanwhile, datisi even softed being a PR on D2, and im sure the scumteam can think of reasons to kill Datisi potential strong PR like Ascetic X over lol!FriendlyNeighbor. we don't have all the information as town, maybe they're informed, maybe XYZ idefk.
actually didn't ico explicitly say he thought datisi was ascetic lmao
free crypto
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:38 am

In post 2920, petapan wrote:i don't actually get why that looks unaligned? it's just dv agreeing with gamma. there's no friction there at all.
it points more either towards DV being town, or DV being scum with not!gamma imo

idk, maybe this is more gut than logic, but I don't see lurkerscum!DV openwolfing here by actively confirming he is just sitting and watching the TvT instead of just not saying this or posturing something else, unless the purpose is explicitly to get town!gamma on his side

and i don't think it's partnery because openwolfyness. It reads genuine like he truly is agreeing with the sentiment that there's nothing to say and I don't think that happens if he is just hard agreeing with his partner gamma who is coming up with fake thoughts
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:39 am

In post 2922, petapan wrote:
In post 2921, innocentvillager wrote:meanwhile, datisi even softed being a PR on D2, and im sure the scumteam can think of reasons to kill Datisi potential strong PR like Ascetic X over lol!FriendlyNeighbor. we don't have all the information as town, maybe they're informed, maybe XYZ idefk.
actually didn't ico explicitly say he thought datisi was ascetic lmao
yes, he did say that

as either alignment, he thought Datisi could have been Ascetic X

Datisi is a strong player and potentially could've been a huge asset to helping us solve today too, and Iconeum knows that as well

im saying there's plenty of reasons for us to not clear Iconeum on his claimed nightplay

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”