Jahudo (0)
OpposedForce (0)
armlx (2) StrangerCoug, Adel
Caboose (1) Goatrevolt
Mana_Ku (0)
kloud1516 (1) Mana_Ku
Adel (5) Citizen Karne, Caboose, OpposedForce, Empking, armlx

Not Voting (2) Jahudo, Kloud

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

I'm happy to let Caboose replace himself, aslong as he's going to be active again. Struggling to find replacements.
Last edited by Xtoxm on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by Caboose »

I'm here. Sorry, had a comp. problems.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by Caboose »

Sorry xtomx. :(

I will be active again, though. :)

Reading back, I feel comfortable with my vote for Adel.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:17 pm

Post by Jahudo »

The more I think that Adel/Mana is a mislynch on noob mistakes to give scum a day without too many other investigations going around, the worse I'm beginning to feel about how this wagon got started and how has been around to let it get this far without stepping back and thinking about alternatives.

Caboose I'd be interested to hear what you think of Adel and Mana's recent actions since you last posted.

Empking still looks kinda wishy-washy but I think Goat looks pro-town. And maybe Karne's pro-wagon posts are in line with town thinking. They're succinct and sound confidant, I just wish they explained his position more so we know what he has to defend if this goes to day 2.

So since I think this is a mislynch waiting to happen, I don't feel right about armix letting this go so far without having more doubt and wanting to look into other people, especially looking for the scum pair that's on the Adel wagon. Your eagerness doesn't feel right.

Vote: armix
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:59 am

Post by armlx »

I'm posting this in all my games. My computer power cord just broke again, same issue as last time. I'm going to be on LA for a week or two while I wait for a new one to arrive.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:12 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

It's great to have Caboose back. If I'm correct I had some questions for you posted in one of my previous comments. This also was the case for Citizen Karne and he hasn't answered them yet. I still expect you to do.

Also I'll
unvote
I'm doubting what Armlx and Kloud are.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:58 am

Post by Empking »

Please, when you ask people to answer questions re-post the questions (I admit I don't always do this) it makes things much easier.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:04 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I've searched myself although I don't know the post numbers.

To Caboose In post 168 you say this :'I think that townies would be more worried about finding scum than avoiding suspicion themselves.'
If this game has only two days before scum wins, isn't it OK to avoid suspicion? If they wouldn't look suspicious each town team has a better chance of finding the real scum. We have 6 teams of which 2 are bad. If your team is town and Jebus team didn't look suspicious, you had four teams left to investigate.
The next time you spoke, you voted Adel. Only because she said something what she thought Jebus and 3fj meant and perhaps some other reasons. If there are some other reasons, please tell them.

CK, it would be nice to give those reasons. The others can look what you think of it. And like I said at post 220 you wouldn't mind to vote armlx or kloud. Another reason to say your reasons why you voted Adel.
(this post was apparently the second time where I asked him this)

CK I was just shocked when I was looking for something. What did you mean with post 188!!!.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:44 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Kloud and Goat prodded.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Responding to prod. Doing reread and will get back to you shortly. Weekdays = irregular schedule. Sorry.
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

Adel wrote:
unvote Empking, vote armlx

but I would rather wagon Empking
I don't think this would achieve much other than, if you are scum and Empking is town, give you an easy mislynch.

I still like lynching Adel.
Games are slowing. No one wants to hammer for fear of a mislynch. MS needs a savior. They look for Rosso to save them, but alas! he is nowhere to be found. So one man will step up and take his mantle. Fear not MS, the hammer cometh!
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:45 pm

Post by armlx »

This.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

Prod received. Reading tonight.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:53 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Got caught up in other things and didn't finish the read through. This game is now my top priority though.

I apologize to anyone who is in games with me now because of my level of posting. My amount of time to dedicate to mafia shrunk considerably recently, but unfortunately my number of current games did not.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:52 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
This.
I'm starting to wonder about Adel. Who do you think is there scum partners if Adel is scum?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:23 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Citizen Karne wrote:
Adel wrote:
unvote Empking, vote armlx

but I would rather wagon Empking
I don't think this would achieve much other than, if you are scum and Empking is town, give you an easy mislynch.
Ditto.
FoS: Adel
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:32 pm

Post by Adel »

With three days to go until deadline ti is looking like my odds for survival are slim.

This is a setup that sharply penalized towns that go for the lazy day 1 lynch.

I really hope that all townies give some thought to the posts I've made since the diagram I posted. The reason I kept on asking who could possibly be scum with me was because, as I see it, each other townie couple should be able to conclude that there is one and only one other couple that I could possibly be scum with. By lynching that couple, my townieness could be confirmed. I was hoping for some clear thinking and good posting by other townies, but that isn't happening. I do not like the shift from Empking to armlx, but I am supporting the armlx lynch because he is not me. Empking is not an "easy mislynch" and my opinion of his alignment is not based off of the formatt he uses to make his posts. At this point, that seems to be splitting hairs, when the majority of the town seems to be unaware that my wagon is leading to a pretty obvious mislynch.

Bussing in this game is suicide, and Empking placed me at lynch -1 without
anyone
doing anything to defend Mana_Ku and me.

It is horribly ironic that the townies on my wagon are making the same mistake that Jebus made: not understanding the set-up.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:03 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Jenethron replaces OpposedForce, thnx very much!! :)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Adel wrote:With three days to go until deadline ti is looking like my odds for survival are slim.

I really hope that all townies give some thought to the posts I've made since the diagram I posted. The reason I kept on asking who could possibly be scum with me was because, as I see it, each other townie couple should be able to conclude that there is one and only one other couple that I could possibly be scum with. By lynching that couple, my townieness could be confirmed. I was hoping for some clear thinking and good posting by other townies, but that isn't happening. I do not like the shift from Empking to armlx, but I am supporting the armlx lynch because he is not me. Empking is not an "easy mislynch" and my opinion of his alignment is not based off of the formatt he uses to make his posts. At this point, that seems to be splitting hairs, when the majority of the town seems to be unaware that my wagon is leading to a pretty obvious mislynch.

anyone

It is horribly ironic that the townies on my wagon are making the same mistake that Jebus made: not understanding the set-up.
I agree with you Adel, but my problem is I'm a lone voice in this maddess.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:56 am

Post by armlx »

I'm starting to wonder about Adel. Who do you think is there scum partners if Adel is scum?
One of the groups with 1 vote on Adel.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

farside22 wrote:
Adel wrote:With three days to go until deadline ti is looking like my odds for survival are slim.

anyone

I agree with you Adel, but my problem is I'm a lone voice in this maddess.
QFT. I think Adel's reasoning is both solid and logical, which is making me lean more towards Adel being town that I earlier thought. The facts Adel provided make sense to me, and the thorough explanation of his position in addition to information we can gather from the chart make me feel uneasy about an Adel lynch. More to come a little later, I am still a bit busy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
Scum would let someone hammer their scum buddy? This late in the game with deadline? RLY?
That's some good crack your smoking you want to share?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by Adel »

@Mana_Ku: please vote for armlx soonest. <3 Adel
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by Caboose »

armlx wrote:
And armlx, at post 273 you say something about a comment. Can we hear it now or does it still have to wait?
I think Emp responded, but I wanted to say that not pro-town != scummy always.

Jahudo has been waffling on Adel/Jebus all game. Me no like. Supports the Caboose + Adel team theory.

Vote Adel
as I said post diagram.
Are you pushing for a mislynch of Farside and I? It looks like you and E.King are trying to push for my mislynch Day 2. I didn't have access to the site between the times I posted and you try to make the argument that I'm lurking. Please explain. Also, why is GoatRevolt keeping his joke vote on me nearing the end of D1?

I think Adel has made some good points since I last posted, like the one that Farside quoted.
With three days to go until deadline ti is looking like my odds for survival are slim.

Bussing in this game is suicide, and Empking placed me at lynch -1 without anyone doing anything to defend Mana_Ku and me.

Even though I know I will get flak for this, I'm going to do what I think is right.

Unvote
Vote: armlx

@ Farside: please do the same
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

armlx wrote:
Wake up and smell the coffee. For at least the third time, bussing is suicide here.

Confirm vote: armlx
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”