Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by Coron »

Battle Mage wrote:I have no idea what Coron means by:
Coron: Yes, because the only use of buddy is in the contexts of "scum buddy" :roll:
Did you follow the link from DGB's post? It links to a post in which I quote your vote for me and say "Hey buddy."
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:45 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Forbiddenlight - I didn't like the way you OMGUSed ?Twomz?
You know, this kinda made your whole list a lot more invalid. You clearly aren't checking your facts. I blatantly OMGUS'd Tarhalindur. So, it always help to actually...READ when you do a reread.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by armlx »

M4yh3m, i realize Twomz's play is flawed, and I think he does too, but lynching him for it is probably not the optimal answer.

Not much to say about the DGB list other then I think Coron is town and lurkers aren't good lynches.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

You know, this kinda made your whole list a lot more invalid. You clearly aren't checking your facts. I blatantly OMGUS'd Tarhalindur. So, it always help to actually...READ when you do a reread.
yeah, ya know its a freaking NAME. I did a reread/skim so don't expect me to remember everything.
Is back.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

yeah, ya know its a freaking NAME. I did a reread/skim so don't expect me to remember everything.
Names...are kinda important in mafia. I mean, you know, you'd pay more attention if you wanted to vote Tarhalindur and instead voted twomz, I think. If you are going to do a reread it's details like that that form good cases. Right now, it just seems like you carelessly put something together to look like you were contributing
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

forbiddanlight wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

Names...are kinda important in mafia. I mean, you know, you'd pay more attention if you wanted to vote Tarhalindur and instead voted twomz, I think. If you are going to do a reread it's details like that that form good cases. Right now, it just seems like you carelessly put something together to look like you were contributing
Carelessly? Now thats offending. I spent 30 minutes rereading/skimming, thinking, typing, and now I get some crap about how I forgot who you OMGUSed exactly. If this is to defend your OMGUS, its not really working.
Is back.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

Carelessly? Now thats offending. I spent 30 minutes rereading/skimming, thinking, typing, and now I get some crap about how I forgot who you OMGUSed exactly. If this is to defend your OMGUS, its not really working.
Actually, it's more to point out why I'm not sure how trustworthy your analysis is already. I already defended the OMGUS in a rather peculiar way that got me in a bit of trouble. It's alright to look at me, since I have naught to hide. But, you know, don't expect me to not call you out on carelessness and how I perceive it.
-StrangerCoug

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

armlx wrote:M4yh3m, i realize Twomz's play is flawed, and I think he does too, but lynching him for it is probably not the optimal answer.

Not much to say about the DGB list other then I think Coron is town and lurkers aren't good lynches.
So armlx... what are your top recommendations?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:03 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

forbiddanlight wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

Actually, it's more to point out why I'm not sure how trustworthy your analysis is already. I already defended the OMGUS in a rather peculiar way that got me in a bit of trouble. It's alright to look at me, since I have naught to hide. But, you know, don't expect me to not call you out on carelessness and how I perceive it.
My scumlist was primarily focused on Max and BM. I was mostly rereading what Max and BM did. All the rest came as an aftterthought, in which I didn't entirely reread (skim). I guess you can say #3 isn't so trustworthy as most were from my memory. Also didn't you notice I put question marks around Twomz?
Is back.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

My scumlist was primarily focused on Max and BM. I was mostly rereading what Max and BM did. All the rest came as an aftterthought, in which I didn't entirely reread (skim). I guess you can say #3 isn't so trustworthy as most were from my memory. Also didn't you notice I put question marks around Twomz?
Fair enough then. This is mostly what I was looking for when I pressed you on it. Doesn't clear you but it definitely is consistent.
-StrangerCoug

Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:46 pm

Post by Max »

Max (the post alvinz95 says is scummy) wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:I still think Max is the best person to bomb because of his still odd posts that are mostly jokes and not scumhunting, which apparently doesn't support his meta.
You've been in a game with me "2 of 4" Read it then tell me whether I'm playing different to my Meta in-fact look at every single game I've played, in practically every one (excluding 1 or 2) I've been confirmed as scum by most people. THIS just seems like an excuse to bandwagon you don't just agree with other people the use of the word "apparently" it means you disagree, bring something else to the table instead of just agreeing.

Vote: alvinz95
alvinz95 wrote:1. Max
-Puts an OMGUS upon me,
Reading posts may help you know, if I was someone else and read that post I would vote for you, I'm not voting you because you voted me, I'm voting you because you have doubted your vote

misquoting me
How did I misquote?, I took a sentence from your post, that's just quoting the bit I find scummy. I presumed by the use of the words "apparently doesn't support meta". Now the only people who would say apparently are those who don't think that it doesn't

saying that I only voted him for bandwagoning purpose,
You saw that everyone thinks I'm scum hence you voted

which makes no sense because I am the SECOND person to put a vote on which is by no means joining a "bandwagon"
Actually at this time I think that you were joining what you felt was inevitable.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:47 pm

Post by Max »

YOU MEAN YOU DID A SCUM LIST BASED ON OTHER PEOPLES THOUGHTS

HoS: alvinz95
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:05 am

Post by M4yhem »

Unvote, Vote:Crazy
for lacking integrity and backing off his alleged suspect under pressure.
Haschel Cedricson wrote: I figured that the last part of Tar's case, the part that reads
Tar wrote:Does anyone else see what's missing from forbiddanlight's posts? Oh right, scumhunting.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is why I'm calling IIoA on forbiddanlight.
advances an argument, particularly when Tar is on record as treating IIoA as a major tell.
I suppose you have a point. It’s not much of a arguement though because he hasn’t really given us any reason to think that tell is reliable, especially early in the game, and one of the posts quoted does contain scum hunting. I still say he wasn’t really saying anything he hadn’t said before.
alvinz95 wrote: M4yhem - I didn't like you lingering on lynching lurkers, but I can understand your point of view.
Oh lord. Why? Do you have reason to think all the lurkers are innocent? Do you think killing a lurker will harm the town; if so, how? Or are you just repeating what others have said?
alvinz95 wrote: killa seven - serious lurking. you post some fillers then leave.
Say what? So I can’t be in favour of killing lurkers, but it’s okay for DGB to kill killa seven......
because he’s lurking
?

Fos:alvinz95
Hang all hypocrites.
armlx wrote:M4yh3m, i realize Twomz's play is flawed, and I think he does too, but lynching him for it is probably not the optimal answer.
I can live with sup-optimal if it fixes the problem.
What’s your solution?
armlx wrote:lurkers are good lynches.
Fixed your quote.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:22 am

Post by Jex »

V/LA until at least saturday. My schedule this week is jam packed.
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:44 am

Post by Max »

K-scope please post killa seven
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:16 am

Post by Crazy »

M4yhem wrote:Unvote, Vote:Crazy for lacking integrity and backing off his alleged suspect under pressure.
I never was that suspicious of Forbiddan to be honest. I was just less suspicious of DGB's other choices.

I still wanna kill Iron Man, though. I'd probably put Max at #2, but I haven't looked at this game really in-dephtly yet, so I dunno.

Yes, I do plan on staying under the radar until I can say something decent.. No use in me getting myself lynched, right?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:19 am

Post by Coron »

Crazy wrote:
M4yhem wrote:Unvote, Vote:Crazy for lacking integrity and backing off his alleged suspect under pressure.
I never was that suspicious of Forbiddan to be honest. I was just less suspicious of DGB's other choices.

I still wanna kill Iron Man, though. I'd probably put Max at #2, but I haven't looked at this game really in-dephtly yet, so I dunno.

Yes, I do plan on staying under the radar until I can say something decent.. No use in me getting myself lynched, right?
That's a scum strategy. Suspicion ++.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:22 am

Post by Crazy »

Coron wrote:
Crazy wrote:

That's a scum strategy. Suspicion ++.
DA WIKI wrote:In order to detect careless Mafias, you usually look for people who seem to stand out in the crowd. So naturally, the first step would be “Act like a crowd”. Don’t try forcibly to shine every game. Don’t see mountains where there are mice. Some players act as though they have to dominate every game, regardless if they have a clue or not. Such behaviour will confuse the other players, possibly making them follow you in vain, possibly making them lynch you and waste precious time.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Coron »

Crazy wrote:
DA WIKI wrote:In order to detect careless Mafias, you usually look for people who seem to stand out in the crowd. So naturally, the first step would be “Act like a crowd”. Don’t try forcibly to shine every game. Don’t see mountains where there are mice. Some players act as though they have to dominate every game, regardless if they have a clue or not. Such behaviour will confuse the other players, possibly making them follow you in vain, possibly making them lynch you and waste precious time.
Right, and our crowd should all be talking, not all be silent.

We act like a crowd by all looking for scum, not all trying to "fly under the radar."
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:46 am

Post by Crazy »

Well, that's what I'm planning on doing... as soon as I find some scum.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:50 am

Post by Coron »

Crazy wrote:Well, that's what I'm planning on doing... as soon as I find some scum.
...there is no 100% scum "found" you have to say "such and such is more likely to be scum," and you should be able to do that now.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:54 am

Post by Crazy »

Coron wrote:
Crazy wrote:Well, that's what I'm planning on doing... as soon as I find some scum.
...there is no 100% scum "found" you have to say "such and such is more likely to be scum," and you should be able to do that now.
I did that already. I'll do it again later.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:30 am

Post by Twomz »

Being off the radar does not count as being under it does it?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:38 am

Post by M4yhem »

Crazy wrote: I still wanna kill Iron Man, though. I'd probably put Max at #2, but I haven't looked at this game really in-dephtly yet, so I dunno.
When are you going to?
Crazy wrote:Yes, I do plan on staying under the radar until I can say something decent.. No use in me getting myself lynched, right?
What makes you think talking will get you lynched? I'm talking a lot and nobody suspects me. No more than the people who aren't talking, anyway.

If I can do it, so can you.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:39 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Tarhalindur is letting us down.

Any objection to exploding Tarhalindur?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”