Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2672, Infinity 324 wrote:Math is ++town by play imo, if there's scum outside {vax, guillo, noraa} it's
DGB
Rebalance this setup if we’re both investigatives please.

Is PGO town or scum here? Same with the RB.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2666, MathBlade wrote:but I would rather elim DGB
I'm town. Get back to work.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Why does Pig crumb PGO as goon and there happens to be one? It’s a pretty big coincidence.

Like I get the mechanical reasons Vax could be scum I just can’t bring myself to do it. If everyone else does I accept that I just can’t right now.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

GOOD MORNING CAMPERS!!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2675, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2672, Infinity 324 wrote:Math is ++town by play imo, if there's scum outside {vax, guillo, noraa} it's
DGB

Yeah it really depends on what the investigatives are. I'm not the best setup speccer but unless they're really powerful investigatives I think scum is fine with only 1 PR.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2679, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2675, MathBlade wrote:
DGB

Yeah it really depends on what the investigatives are. I'm not the best setup speccer but unless they're really powerful investigatives I think scum is fine with only 1 PR.
In that case G could be scum and so could Marky Mark but I dunno.

I just guess I kinda want Vax’s flip or DGB’s flip atm.

I just don’t think they’d have G do the kill when I suggested blocking them and it’s more likely Nora scum.

Just a feeling ya know. It’s really hard to explain I just don’t think there’s 1 PR for 2 masons+invests + 1 vig + maaaybe one protective. Let alone a roleblocker and/or PGO.

That seems a bit much.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Maybe they have ascetic + gated PR or something. Vax being scum ascetic makes a lot of sense to me. Guillo has felt towny to me anyway.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2488, Momrangal wrote:during night the masons may have already talked for hours on AIM
ppl still use AIM?!?
Last edited by Nero Cain on Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2681, Infinity 324 wrote:Maybe they have ascetic + gated PR or something. Vax being scum ascetic makes a lot of sense to me. Guillo has felt towny to me anyway.
Yeah it’s possible it’s just a rare gut read I have. I get I should vote Vax I don’t wanna though.

That ever happen to you?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2682, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2488, Momrangal wrote:during night the masons may have already talked for hours on AIM
ppl still us AIM?!?
We’re just so old we remember when it used to be popular. Oh my curse-ed eyes and all the neon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2683, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2681, Infinity 324 wrote:Maybe they have ascetic + gated PR or something. Vax being scum ascetic makes a lot of sense to me. Guillo has felt towny to me anyway.
Yeah it’s possible it’s just a rare gut read I have. I get I should vote Vax I don’t wanna though.

That ever happen to you?
Yeah for sure. I've learned that mostly you just want to elim the person who makes the most sense to be scum, but sometimes you have to trust your gut too. Honestly I kinda feel the opposite, my gut is saying vax is scum here but you don't have to vote them if you don't want
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2677, MathBlade wrote:Why does Pig crumb PGO as goon and there happens to be one? It’s a pretty big coincidence.

Like I get the mechanical reasons Vax could be scum I just can’t bring myself to do it. If everyone else does I accept that I just can’t right now.
I can

VOTE: Vaxkiller
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2648, MathBlade wrote:Well here’s the gist:

Mom and I are both investigatives that visit.

We visited G and Nora last night.

We’ve done several invest crumbs some real some fake to bait scum.

There’s a reason G if scum had to be the fourth. PR wise a vanilla scum doesn’t work with all that’s claimed.

PGO however works as anti utility for town.
I’ll do setup spec at home but n1 vig is also negative utility as chances are it hits town
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i may have made a mistake....locking this atm

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We good. Keep calm and BEARY on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

wait no im wrong...i think

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

after a short hibernation play resumes

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:05 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

So with claims we've got

Confirmed (from my pov)
  • N1 Vigilante
  • Fruit Vendor
Others
  • Paranoid Gun Owner, unknown if gated or activated.
  • Roleblocker
  • 2x Mason + Investigative
If I forgot one let me know. I am writing this when the thread is locked so I am not just willy nilly letting time slip when I can utilize not having constant posts I have to sift through as well.

Depending on what the PGO's ability actively is, it's generally negative utility as it usually does more harm to Town than to scum and is a bitch to confirm without harming Town, which in itself is an addition to why it's negative utility and according to the wiki, it's generally policy-eliminated if claimed. N1 vigilante is also negative utility, but obviously not as much as a PGO if real, as it's a N1 shot where the information is the lowest and the chances to hit a Town is the highest. Investigative Masons probably mean we've got no other investigative roles, which fits with why none have claimed during the mass-claim and they're super powerful so I think that a roleblocker is probably our own protective tbh. It can only effectively stop the Masons abilities so it doesn't affect Town much and doesn't make much sense as a scum role as it's only benefit would be to block the masons (who would get info anyway from the other mason) or block the Fruit Vendor which is ?? to add to a setup.

Regarding the Masonry's results, I do not think that clears them at all, or at least until maybe another Mafia Goon flips. I think two Mafia Goons and a way to either counter the masonry such as a Strongman/Rolestopper or to find the PRs such as Vanilla Cop/Role Cop or even just a Tracker/Watcher would be perfectly fine. Also are you capable of telling us the results you had on Noraa and if it semi-clears her as well as that would aid my read on them fairly well.

Paranoid Gun Owner
- This is a likely scum-claim for many reasons including the fact it lowkey counters my own claim and it just seems to be the perfect fake-claim to stop investigative roles targeting them as they were falling in the Town fairly hard, that and the combination of me not thinking Roleblocker is a scum role and that where did the Flea fruit vender result go.
Investigative Masonry
- Regardless of that I think their logic is faulty and is probably likely throwing the Town way off, like many confirmed town tend to do in my experience (just because it's a totally different perspective nothing personal ofc), they are pretty much confirmed to be Town as their claim would be ballsy as fuck and it doesn't make much sense taking into consideration how weak the Town would be without them considering current claims.
Roleblocker
- I do not recall if they are gated or not but I don't really think it matters to be completely honest. If their role is Roleblocker, I think they're almost 100% Town as the setup spec doesn't really feed well into why a scum!roleblocker would exist but if they aren't they definitely did a gambit to get their buddy eliminated and swim in the town-cred. I am trying to gauge the general validity in if that's likely the case considering and where the mafia kill went if they were to do that. Honestly, if they were planning on doing that going into the night I wouldn't be surprised if they simply just no-killed and then laughed when there was a kill regardless. I'll have to look back to see their reactions to the kill and my claim.

Reactions to my N1 Vigilante Claim

Guillotina
- They responded to my vigilante claim in with "How would you be sure where the mafia kill went anyway?". Which is both irrelevant to the post the quoted and actually quite a fluffy post now that I am looking back.
Marky Mark
- They didn't even bat an eye at my claim (), unlike what Flea did () and that there was no mafia kill, wary that the reaction is lowkey TMI but they've been acting fairly townie in my opinion so I am kinda torn not gonna lie.
DrippingGoofball
- In their first post in the day () they said that they had very relevant information, which of course we know of now, not much to get off of this yet but they didn't vote Piggy for a while iirc which I want to ask why.
AGamblingPig
- I know they're flipped scum but their response in seems like they're trying to push away from a mass-claim, probably knowing that it'd clear someone or incriminate them as no kill happened although this is a WIFOM argument but I think that's possibly a sign saying DGB is town? Could be confbias as well let me know if that is, as I haven't really been able to tell for a while. Although Mark's response to that in the following post looks really bad looking back. Their is actually now obvious that they are scum flailing and trying to grasp people to SR me and I feel lowkey stupid for not seeing them as scummy earlier but eh, going on more is useless.
Noraa
- In you thought that Math was softing Vigilante, when only one kill happened did you not think they were still a Vigilante that just didn't shoot for (??) reasons or was it solely when I claimed it? When you answer this can you explain why as well. Also care to explain how you were expecting a Vigilante claim (albeit from Math) but then near EoD you suspected the Vigilante claim, no right or wrong answers just trying to gauge something.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:06 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Also nothing changed for me (as to why the game paused for a bit) afaik

wiki // GTKAS
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:12 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Jackson, I am conftown to you.

I stopped the scum's NK, no one knows this more clearly than you.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2655, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2634, Noraa wrote:
In post 2633, MathBlade wrote:So Nora who do you think is scum?
I do agree with guillo scum at this point.
In post 2635, Noraa wrote:he's acting really dumb :/
In post 2636, Noraa wrote:like I wanna say this could be TSTBS but I think its just scum at this point.
Im pissed off at Math, it does not make me scum.

You calling me dumb after seeing how i take those insults look like you are trying to provoke me even further, to what purpose?
I have no interest in provoking you but if you are so easily offended, that's not my problem.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2658, Guillotina wrote:Nope, my town play has been as good as it can be.
:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2695, Noraa wrote:
In post 2655, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2634, Noraa wrote:
In post 2633, MathBlade wrote:So Nora who do you think is scum?
I do agree with guillo scum at this point.
In post 2635, Noraa wrote:he's acting really dumb :/
In post 2636, Noraa wrote:like I wanna say this could be TSTBS but I think its just scum at this point.
Im pissed off at Math, it does not make me scum.

You calling me dumb after seeing how i take those insults look like you are trying to provoke me even further, to what purpose?
I have no interest in provoking you but if you are so easily offended, that's not my problem.
How being easily offended is scum indicative?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2662, Guillotina wrote:Whatever im not going to let you to discredit me and put me down, that crap is anti-town and you know it.

I dont acknowledge you as town leader. Town leaders empower other town players and work together. You humiliate others.
for the last fucking time
STOP
QUOTING
LONG
FUCKING
WALLS
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2664, MathBlade wrote:That’s what I have been doing when I can.

That’s why I have been cautious with my word choice.

Look at how I am working with JV and Marky Mark and Infinity and Flea. It kinda became obvious I townread them and was never voting there even if I said I scumread them.

I just don’t get what you’re doing this game I really don’t.
STOPP >:(((((((

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”